GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Business Services (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   SEO Help Wanted... Nothing major... (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1065327)

thmvp20 04-19-2012 10:12 PM

SEO Help Wanted... Nothing major...

Hello

I have a situation in which one single costly mistake was made across my network of 20+ solo girl blogs and I would like some advice from a qualified person. I am just looking for some good advice here, not someone to go in and optimize each site. One simple e-mail explaining what needs to be done would probably be sufficient, but I will explain further in the e-mail.

My address is webmaster[at]twobigtits[dot]com

Here it is in a nutshell: I made a costly newbie mistake with my network. The consequence of this mistake was 13 sites that previously came in at #1, #2, or #3 overall in the Google search results for their primary keyword have dropped and in some cases very significantly, and now I am left with 4 sites in top 3 results, and that will likely drop as well, since it has been happening to a couple sites at a time.

I'm not asking anyone to pull a rabbit out of a hat either, by the way, considering the exact match keyword IS the exact URL for each of these sites... and that is why an amateur like myself was able to place them up so high in the first place.

Now I just want to get them back to where they held steady for the past 6 months. Think that sounds like an easy task? That would be awesome if it is easy for you.

None of the sites were removed from Google's index.

If you have experience in situations of this nature and believe that you might know the solution, please e-mail me: webmaster[at]twobigtits[dot]com

GARY LEE 04-20-2012 01:40 AM

I got something for you at a good GFY price, for free. Email me to the address in my sig. I need site name and top five keywords that you are trying to nail down. I will send you out a basic workup report. No cost, no strings attached. If it helps buy me a beer at the next show.

thmvp20 04-20-2012 09:39 AM

hey Gary... thanks man... very nice of you to offer that.

I have added you on ICQ because I did not see an e-mail address in your sig, maybe I'm blind... but I'll try and talk to you there instead.

thmvp20 04-20-2012 11:56 AM

Found your e-mail with the help of google and sent an e-mail your way

Again thank you for your generosity.

benherover 04-24-2012 12:28 AM

Gary is that free work up still available? Can you PM me?

adultforum 04-24-2012 01:53 AM

What did you done that got your sites out of top ranks?

thmvp20 04-24-2012 08:02 AM

I'll tell you on ICQ. It is, however, something that I fear might make the damage irreversible, but then again... I don't have enough experience to make a concrete conclusion there and I have a feeling many have recovered from this same situation before.

BTW with all due respect to the dude that offered to look at this for no charge, I have not heard anything yet, so the original post still applies. Can describe it via ICQ 92-zero-4-three-9 or e-mail

sizz 04-27-2012 12:04 PM

You'll be fine posting about it here, google isnt going to find this post and manually make things worse for you. People post blackhat sites all the time wbt forums and they never punish those sites.

That said I will try to take a look at your site if you email me. I am very busy right now so I can't guarantee anything. Email is in the sig.