GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   GFY Jobs and Services Market (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Investing in Adult. Hiring Program Manager. (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=995247)

Barefootsies 10-31-2010 10:42 AM

Investing in Adult. Hiring Program Manager.

While I still produce my own foot fetish videos, and work on my celebrity sites I am looking to expand into adult building up a bigger mainstream and niche program. I am looking to invest a decent chunk of change to accomplish this, however, I am specifically looking at this as a 'investor' point of view. A lot of my money now comes from outside of adult.

What I am Offering:
* Unlimited Web Hosting Resources
* Unlimited MechBunny (owned license)
* 5,000-10,000 SD/HD Scenes over 12 Months (hardcore, gay, tranny, fetish, EX-GF, etc)
* Numerous Licensed Scripts, and Tools
* Programmers for Mobile, CMS, Tools and other Goodies.
* Part Time Assistance from my Assistant/SEO-Link Builder
* NATS/CMS Software if Needed
* Merchant Account

This is really an opportunity for someone who wants to basically be the captain of the ship, and knows what they are doing to deliver results. I prefer someone based in the U.S. or Canada (travel convenience), but will consider listening to proposals from other places. I am not looking to take money out of this immediately, so most of the money coming in would go to you/staff/hosting/etc.. I am looking at this as a long term venture and platform to launch some other things down the road I am working on as spin offs.

As I said, most of my money comes from either footie empire, hosting, or outside of adult so I am not in need of this revenue stream. This is literally more of me being the owner/investor situation for me with a long term goal. I have no real interest in the day-to-day operations beyond making sure it's legit and legal. Obviously you would need to be willing to sign some contracts to protect the investment.

If seriously interested, and have the skills to bring to a long term project of this size, feel free to contact me.

botfurom 11-14-2010 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barefootsies (Post 17655957)
While I still produce my own foot fetish videos, and work on my celebrity sites I am looking to expand into adult building up a bigger mainstream and niche program. I am looking to invest a decent chunk of change to accomplish this, however, I am specifically looking at this as a 'investor' point of view. A lot of my money now comes from outside of adult.

What I am Offering:
* Unlimited Web Hosting Resources
* Unlimited MechBunny (owned license)
* 5,000-10,000 SD/HD Scenes over 12 Months (hardcore, gay, tranny, fetish, EX-GF, etc)
* Numerous Licensed Scripts, and Tools
* Programmers for Mobile, CMS, Tools and other Goodies.
* Part Time Assistance from my Assistant/SEO-Link Builder
* NATS/CMS Software if Needed
* Merchant Account

This is really an opportunity for someone who wants to basically be the captain of the ship, and knows what they are doing to deliver results. I prefer someone based in the U.S. or Canada (travel convenience), but will consider listening to proposals from other places. I am not looking to take money out of this immediately, so most of the money coming in would go to you/staff/hosting/etc.. I am looking at this as a long term venture and platform to launch some other things down the road I am working on as spin offs.

As I said, most of my money comes from either footie empire, hosting, or outside of adult so I am not in need of this revenue stream. This is literally more of me being the owner/investor situation for me with a long term goal. I have no real interest in the day-to-day operations beyond making sure it's legit and legal. Obviously you would need to be willing to sign some contracts to protect the investment.

If seriously interested, and have the skills to bring to a long term project of this size, feel free to contact me.

Still looking for an affiliate manager?

jaiko 11-15-2010 12:36 PM

maybe he is still looking.

i hope i am near in canada. best luck for those in canada

Angry Jew Cat - Banned for Life 11-18-2010 12:23 AM

Good offer for someone.

Twoface31 11-18-2010 12:30 AM

nice offer for somebody ;)

Sid70 11-18-2010 11:00 AM

BAREly and offer, tootsie :) It's a motherfucking Welcome To My World kinf of offer for someone!

ThUnDeRCoN 11-20-2010 04:16 AM

I'm interested in opportunity

Hey there, I'm from pittsburgh, pennsylvania usa if this opportunity is still available please let me know..I would love to offer a preposition for a partnership with you...

Barefootsies 12-20-2010 06:36 PM

Thanks for all the replies ladies and gents. We're keeping an eye peeled.
:thumbsup