Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Many have businesses in both adult and mainstream. Come here to discuss your mainstream business, find new traffic opportunities, new programs to promote, and more! Whether you are in the FOREX, dating, gambling, gaming, herbal products, blogging, or any other mainstream business this forum will take your business to the next level!

 
Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2017, 10:57 AM   #1
iSpyCams
Confirmed User
 
iSpyCams's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dallas
Posts: 4,417
What is going on with Chaturbate?

Seems my models earnings on chaturbate have been falling and finally reached a point where it's hardly worth it to go online, this started around the same time camgasm launched and has been getting worse. I had them sign up at camgasm as well since the traffic leaks and redirects from chaturbate to camgasm seem to be out of control, but the income from camgasm is not filling the gap or even close.

I notice the top rooms on chaturbate have a lot less viewers than they had last year, seems not too long ago top rooms on chaturbat had 25k to 250k viewers, now I don't see any performers with over 10k.

Did the changes with webmaster checks and payoneer mess up their traffic providers?

Anybody know where the traffic has gone?

I haven't been on in awhile and I notice most of the webcam discussion seems to be in the mainstream forum so sorry if this is not the right place. (mods/admins move if needed)
__________________
- As soon as I think up a good sig it's going here.
iSpyCams is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 07:27 PM   #2
yuu
studiosporno.com
 
yuu's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 21,270
sad to hear my friend
yuu is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 01:39 AM   #3
LizardKing
Confirmed User
 
LizardKing's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Austria
Posts: 467
One room with up to 250k?
__________________
LizardKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 11:16 AM   #4
iSpyCams
Confirmed User
 
iSpyCams's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dallas
Posts: 4,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardKing View Post
One room with up to 250k?
I've seen that in the past, not lately though.
__________________
- As soon as I think up a good sig it's going here.
iSpyCams is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 11:07 AM   #5
DawnWillow
Registered User
 
DawnWillow's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSpyCams View Post
Seems my models earnings on chaturbate have been falling and finally reached a point where it's hardly worth it to go online, this started around the same time camgasm launched and has been getting worse. I had them sign up at camgasm as well since the traffic leaks and redirects from chaturbate to camgasm seem to be out of control, but the income from camgasm is not filling the gap or even close.

I notice the top rooms on chaturbate have a lot less viewers than they had last year, seems not too long ago top rooms on chaturbat had 25k to 250k viewers, now I don't see any performers with over 10k.

Did the changes with webmaster checks and payoneer mess up their traffic providers?

Anybody know where the traffic has gone?

I haven't been on in awhile and I notice most of the webcam discussion seems to be in the mainstream forum so sorry if this is not the right place. (mods/admins move if needed)
Top rooms rarely get views over 10k during cam shows. Unless you mean collective amount for the duration of the entire nights views on the webpage. Traffic has never been better for me.
__________________
DawnWillow is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 05:07 AM   #6
emmasexytime
Confirmed User
 
emmasexytime's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 526
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnWillow View Post
Top rooms rarely get views over 10k during cam shows. Unless you mean collective amount for the duration of the entire nights views on the webpage. Traffic has never been better for me.

How has it never been better for you?

What are you doing differently?

Where has all the chaturbate traffic gone?
__________________

How to build an adult whitelabel website > http://webcamwhitelabels.com Free Do Follow Backlinks > http://nichepornsites.com
Voyeur > http://voyeurboss.com BBC > http://bbcboss.com Escorts > http://escortspimp.com
emmasexytime is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 05:31 PM   #7
OneMillionGirls
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: EU
Posts: 437
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnWillow View Post
Top rooms rarely get views over 10k during cam shows. Unless you mean collective amount for the duration of the entire nights views on the webpage. Traffic has never been better for me.
true, i never saw 250k in one room

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmasexytime View Post
How has it never been better for you?

What are you doing differently?

Where has all the chaturbate traffic gone?
good question
OneMillionGirls is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 10:32 AM   #8
TrafficRush
See My SIG!
 
TrafficRush's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Sunny Paradise
Posts: 2,001
Chaturbate can always hit me up to get 250k+ a day going to their models rooms daily!!
__________________
Skype: Traffic-RushHour | ICQ: 467617514
TrafficRush is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 11:11 AM   #9
plandu
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 26
I never ever saw 25 or 250k viewers in just one room. Big numbers I saw was about 10-15k, but not that often.

So, the question for me is: Did Chaturbate ever had rooms with 25 or 250k viewers? Or are they just sending users to other rooms now?

In fact, their newcomer bonus is insane. For example a model starting today, looking great, interacting good with the viewers is able to get 10k viewers or maybe 5k viewers in her first evening of ever camming on chaturbate. So, they are featuring new models specifically hard to get them attracted to this website and "just stay there and come back a second time".
plandu is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 06:26 PM   #10
estamina
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 89
The real reason is chaturbate is still using the old http, I contact them a few weeks ago about that and I asked them when they will upgrade to https and there response was they are working on it, because of the elections and the rumors of russian hackers, people now are afraid to use their information on websites without https support, that little circle with an 'i' inside it is your enemy.
__________________
create a shopify store with $5
estamina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 02:54 AM   #11
j3rkules
VIP
 
j3rkules's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by estamina View Post
The real reason is chaturbate is still using the old http, I contact them a few weeks ago about that and I asked them when they will upgrade to https and there response was they are working on it, because of the elections and the rumors of russian hackers, people now are afraid to use their information on websites without https support, that little circle with an 'i' inside it is your enemy.
They redirect the http to https now. Do you mean whitelabels or something else?
__________________


I have been using them for over ten years now for my adult sites and I am very happy with their services.
j3rkules is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
camgasm, chaturbate, traffic, viewers, notice, top, performers, 250k, 25k, move, mods/admins, chaturbat, ago, 10k, mainstream, discussion, webcam, providers, webmaster, awhile, checks, forum, mess, payoneer, income
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.