Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Many have businesses in both adult and mainstream. Come here to discuss your mainstream business, find new traffic opportunities, new programs to promote, and more! Whether you are in the FOREX, dating, gambling, gaming, herbal products, blogging, or any other mainstream business this forum will take your business to the next level!

 
Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2014, 03:01 AM   #1
body
ninjablaster.com
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,997
Easiest Way To Generate Massive Traffic On Autopilot (fb group poster + group joiner)

Hello guys,

I created a mainstream marketing software.
The main features are facebook auto group posting and joining.
The software will find and join fb groups related to your keyword and it will help to post to groups you are a member of.

Beside this, I added a lot more...but first imagine the free traffic you can get and the massive time saving!!!

More:
I added a keyword finder and suggestion tool, so you type in your keyword and it will find longtail keywords searching on google, bing, yahoo, amazon, wikipedia, ebay.

you can resize your images with one click

and much more...

Don't wanna waste your time here, you can download the software and test it.
If you like it and can work with it, cool, if not cool

Download: NinjaBlaster
__________________
Best Marketing Software: NinjaBlaster (auto facebook group poster & joiner) [FREE]
body is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 07:42 AM   #2
clipper
Registered User
 
clipper's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 90
I am going to give this a try - ill post a review
is it anything like FPTraffic from Luke @ Peer fly??
clipper is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 12:15 AM   #3
winca$h
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 438
Definitely going to try this with a new project im working on
winca$h is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 01:16 AM   #4
Great10
Registered User
 
Great10's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Europe
Posts: 9
I'll also give it a try, if it does what it promises it may be a real time saver.
Great10 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 03:32 AM   #5
IMO-Cash
Registered User
 
IMO-Cash's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: spain
Posts: 85
give it a try too
__________________
We only trust in digits!
Boost your mobile business and join our network now!
@ imocash.com
IMO-Cash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 03:44 AM   #6
body
ninjablaster.com
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,997
Thanks guys,

just moved to a faster server, getting a lot of downloads per day and the software works fine

Here a little preview pic (redesign is in work, just concentrate on features)



Any questions, just shoot, any suggestions? shoot again
__________________
Best Marketing Software: NinjaBlaster (auto facebook group poster & joiner) [FREE]
body is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 03:54 AM   #7
Ruriko
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 111
Wouldn't this tool get you blocked from joining groups cause I for one got blocked for joining too many groups in a short time
Ruriko is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 04:02 AM   #8
body
ninjablaster.com
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruriko View Post
Wouldn't this tool get you blocked from joining groups cause I for one got blocked for joining too many groups in a short time
Depends on your account.
If you use a fresh new, second or backup or whatever account, yes you can't join unlimited groups, but you will get blocked with or without a tool!!!

With those accounts you have to grow slowly (my experience) so select a few groups and join, than stop it and continue the next day


If you use a longterm or lets say real account, there is no problem.
Beside that you can add a delay between each join request.

You can test it for free
__________________
Best Marketing Software: NinjaBlaster (auto facebook group poster & joiner) [FREE]
body is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 10:03 AM   #9
piaddict
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Philippines and Thailand
Posts: 29
Any automated software is a short term solution especially on the larger social network such as Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, Google Plus, Reddit and Imgur. Very short sighted IMHO and should be avoided as good old fashion fresh content and savvy will always out do automation at the end of the day. I have multiple Facebook account that are years old and have built up huge followings enabling me to launch new sites without problems generated loads of traffic basically on demand. I use all the social networks stated above in tandem and adjust according to the niche I'm working on. I do consulting work for companies in Asia on maximizing their social networking presence and filtering the traffic into solid leads.

Generating traffic is easy but getting it to convert is an entirely different story. In some cases it can take years to generate sustainable down lines but they are solid giving you multiple steams of income. I run a fairly large "monger" message board in Asia and I starting in the adult industry in 1997. I wish I could retrieve my old account here but I think it's long gone or perhaps the mods here are elephants like me and never forget.

Anyway, generating massive traffic on Autopilot sounds great but you have to monitor it and learn how to time certain campaigns instead of just randomly spamming junk for it to grow. Trying something like this nowadays with the changes being made is a quick road to getting banned. I have had accounts banned for absolutely no reason whatsoever and I never used any automation somewhere. Be sure to read those new terms of conditions the lawyers are pounding out faster than you can think.

The internet used to be so wide open almost anything worked in one degree or other, but now you have to really know targeting and do proper organic content management. In my experience, it's always best to keep things in line with the KISS method (Keep It Simple Stupid)

I use the social networking to death gentleman and the best way is using mostly manual organic methods mixed in with old school automation technique which can be run locally on your computer systems and even in remote locations if you really want to put the heat on.

IMHO, you need a dedicated rocket fast I-7 doing the actual tasks themselves using another I-7 for your main work having both computers mirrored with all your data. I think you are best served automating your tasks as much as possible by using tools in tandem turning a manual tasks that would take minutes into seconds.
piaddict is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 01:22 AM   #10
lock
Confirmed User
 
lock's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,582
Thanks we will give it a try.
__________________
Traffic.tools - Free Optimize Your Site. TrafficWholesale.com - Buy Sell traffic.
PremiumNameDomain.com
- Domains gTLDs adult.photography adult.movie adult.singles
lock is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 03:07 PM   #11
Feng-PD
www.PornDeals.com
 
Feng-PD's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 3,893
Hey body, could you mayb add me on skype or email me? I have a question i would like to ask you.

Thanks!!
__________________

PornDeals.com - WebcamDeals.com - GayDeals.com - PornCoupons.comnew!


Skype : fengwu83
Email : feng{atter}porndeals{dotter}com
Feng-PD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 09:16 PM   #12
chaze
Chuck Thunder
 
chaze's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: WebHost.pro
Posts: 9,611
Can we just pay $20 to have you run a campaign with it?
__________________
Fast, reliable, easy to use adult hosting Adult Web Hosting \ Adult hosting affiliate program

chaze is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 07:50 AM   #13
body
ninjablaster.com
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by piaddict View Post
Any automated software is a short term solution especially on the larger social network such as Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, Google Plus, Reddit and Imgur. Very short sighted IMHO and should be avoided as good old fashion fresh content and savvy will always out do automation at the end of the day. I have multiple Facebook account that are years old and have built up huge followings enabling me to launch new sites without problems generated loads of traffic basically on demand. I use all the social networks stated above in tandem and adjust according to the niche I'm working on. I do consulting work for companies in Asia on maximizing their social networking presence and filtering the traffic into solid leads.

Generating traffic is easy but getting it to convert is an entirely different story. In some cases it can take years to generate sustainable down lines but they are solid giving you multiple steams of income. I run a fairly large "monger" message board in Asia and I starting in the adult industry in 1997. I wish I could retrieve my old account here but I think it's long gone or perhaps the mods here are elephants like me and never forget.

Anyway, generating massive traffic on Autopilot sounds great but you have to monitor it and learn how to time certain campaigns instead of just randomly spamming junk for it to grow. Trying something like this nowadays with the changes being made is a quick road to getting banned. I have had accounts banned for absolutely no reason whatsoever and I never used any automation somewhere. Be sure to read those new terms of conditions the lawyers are pounding out faster than you can think.

The internet used to be so wide open almost anything worked in one degree or other, but now you have to really know targeting and do proper organic content management. In my experience, it's always best to keep things in line with the KISS method (Keep It Simple Stupid)

I use the social networking to death gentleman and the best way is using mostly manual organic methods mixed in with old school automation technique which can be run locally on your computer systems and even in remote locations if you really want to put the heat on.

IMHO, you need a dedicated rocket fast I-7 doing the actual tasks themselves using another I-7 for your main work having both computers mirrored with all your data. I think you are best served automating your tasks as much as possible by using tools in tandem turning a manual tasks that would take minutes into seconds.

Very nice post! I totally agree that a mix of both is the key, but beside that to automate your daily routine is a key as well. For the software I don't use any API, it simulates human activity and when I'm honest, I can post faster to e.g. fb groups than my software does (because of the delay I set, thats why it is the ninja hehe).

BUT it saves my time and while the software generates traffic I work on other things like blogs other social networks or whatever to generate even more traffic. And beside that all, the software has much more features

And sure, you have to moitor your traffic and see what works and what not. Setup a sales funnel or nice landing page and do splittests and so on...thats not the question here...

I have a real estate client who post to target fb groups their offer, just an example, you can do many things with it...make your fanpage popular, build your mailing list and so on...

Another thing is the social sign it generates...I think we can talk all day long about it ;) My internet career started 1999, soooooooo looooooooong damn it
__________________
Best Marketing Software: NinjaBlaster (auto facebook group poster & joiner) [FREE]
body is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 07:51 AM   #14
body
ninjablaster.com
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaze View Post
Can we just pay $20 to have you run a campaign with it?
what exactly do u mean? You give me the message text and I post to groups?
__________________
Best Marketing Software: NinjaBlaster (auto facebook group poster & joiner) [FREE]
body is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 01:08 PM   #15
Fabien
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,767
How do you bypass every posts made to the groups you are signed up to, show up on your wall ?
Cause right now, everytime you post to a group, it winds up on your wall. So tons of the same message (or so) are shown to your friends over and over again.
Let me know
__________________
Online since 97...

Want to get into "Mainstream" and don't know where to start? ----> Click here <---- We could be your mentor...
Fabien is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 10:55 PM   #16
1215
Boner Party
 
1215's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 2,205
I manually joined a bunch of groups and they were all full of spam. so annoying.
1215 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 08:58 AM   #17
body
ninjablaster.com
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabien View Post
How do you bypass every posts made to the groups you are signed up to, show up on your wall ?
Cause right now, everytime you post to a group, it winds up on your wall. So tons of the same message (or so) are shown to your friends over and over again.
Let me know

facebook will not show all posts and not all your friends will see that and when they reload the startpage your posts should be gone.
Some will not like it yeah, they can disable notifications from you or you use a second account for posting only.
__________________
Best Marketing Software: NinjaBlaster (auto facebook group poster & joiner) [FREE]
body is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 09:00 AM   #18
body
ninjablaster.com
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1215 View Post
I manually joined a bunch of groups and they were all full of spam. so annoying.
thats true, you have to find some good groups, those "make money online" is full of spam but still brings some leads

but current users of the software posting to groups around the clock, we added new features beside facebook group posting and we added some stats, have a look:

__________________
Best Marketing Software: NinjaBlaster (auto facebook group poster & joiner) [FREE]

Last edited by body; 07-22-2014 at 09:05 AM..
body is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 11:20 AM   #19
dehash
Confirmed User
 
dehash's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 889
Anybody already used it?
__________________
TRADE WITH ME|Sell Your Traffic!
dehash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 03:44 AM   #20
Ruriko
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 111
Does this have a fan page wall poster?
Ruriko is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 06:46 AM   #21
body
ninjablaster.com
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruriko View Post
Does this have a fan page wall poster?
you can post to your own fanpages, beside that I created a little script that schedules your pics or posts to your own fanpages
__________________
Best Marketing Software: NinjaBlaster (auto facebook group poster & joiner) [FREE]
body is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 04:48 PM   #22
Ruriko
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by body View Post
you can post to your own fanpages, beside that I created a little script that schedules your pics or posts to your own fanpages
Can it post on someone else's fan page?
Ruriko is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 01:49 PM   #23
body
ninjablaster.com
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruriko View Post
Can it post on someone else's fan page?
at this moment no it can't
__________________
Best Marketing Software: NinjaBlaster (auto facebook group poster & joiner) [FREE]
body is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 02:23 PM   #24
body
ninjablaster.com
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,997
we just added a new layout and some more features...have a look
__________________
Best Marketing Software: NinjaBlaster (auto facebook group poster & joiner) [FREE]
body is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 06:25 PM   #25
Ruriko
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 111
so does it now have the ability to post on someone's fan page wall?
Ruriko is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 12:38 AM   #26
body
ninjablaster.com
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruriko View Post
so does it now have the ability to post on someone's fan page wall?
no, still not added this feature, but we added proxy finder ;)
__________________
Best Marketing Software: NinjaBlaster (auto facebook group poster & joiner) [FREE]
body is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 10:25 AM   #27
body
ninjablaster.com
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,997
now you can comment on keyword related fanpages on autopilot
__________________
Best Marketing Software: NinjaBlaster (auto facebook group poster & joiner) [FREE]
body is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 05:35 AM   #28
Metalwarrior
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 28
Does it work well? Any experiences?
Metalwarrior is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 05:24 AM   #29
iamBoogieman
So Fucking Banned
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Somewhere out there. :)
Posts: 1,329
Nice work.
iamBoogieman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 08:10 PM   #30
xxxjay
Tube groupie.
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: LoScandalous, CA
Posts: 13,484
I use one that kiils it, but I'll never tell you what it is
xxxjay is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 06:34 AM   #31
dconstrukt
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 50
i always figure these softwares will work for a bit, get you banned and then you're back at square one.
dconstrukt is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 09:31 AM   #32
edgeprod
Permanently Gone
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 10,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxjay View Post
I use one that kiils it, but I'll never tell you what it is
Nyah nyah!
edgeprod is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 12:39 PM   #33
body
ninjablaster.com
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,997
We released a huge update and called it "NEW LOOK".
Improved postings and yes it still works.
Proxy supported added as well.

Cheers
__________________
Best Marketing Software: NinjaBlaster (auto facebook group poster & joiner) [FREE]
body is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 11:22 AM   #34
Adnium_Ivana
Confirmed User
 
Adnium_Ivana's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,096
The new update looks better than ever Looks way less analog than before!
__________________

Skype - ivana.gsmi
Email - [email protected]
[URL="https://adnium.com/ref/3168"]
Adnium_Ivana is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 12:25 AM   #35
body
ninjablaster.com
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adnium_Ivana View Post
The new update looks better than ever Looks way less analog than before!
Thanks for the words...

We are working on Twitter features now
__________________
Best Marketing Software: NinjaBlaster (auto facebook group poster & joiner) [FREE]
body is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 10:26 PM   #36
Sobranie
Registered User
 
Sobranie's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 14
useful feature would be to auto block the admins of those groups so that when you post, they won't be able to see your content to take it down. use to do this shit years ago, made like at least 100k

still works but is a bit more difficult now with fb spam protection bullshit.. haven't tried it since quite some time tho..
Sobranie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 06:33 AM   #37
1BB
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,885
looks interesting
1BB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 01:13 PM   #38
body
ninjablaster.com
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobranie View Post
useful feature would be to auto block the admins of those groups so that when you post, they won't be able to see your content to take it down. use to do this shit years ago, made like at least 100k

still works but is a bit more difficult now with fb spam protection bullshit.. haven't tried it since quite some time tho..
Yeah we are testing if that still works and will add it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BB View Post
looks interesting
Thanks


We added the twitter poster / follower / unfollower and next: instagram
__________________
Best Marketing Software: NinjaBlaster (auto facebook group poster & joiner) [FREE]
body is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 11:47 AM   #39
body
ninjablaster.com
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,997
The software supports deathbycaptcha now. The ninja will auto solve the facebook captcha request
__________________
Best Marketing Software: NinjaBlaster (auto facebook group poster & joiner) [FREE]
body is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.