Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2017, 09:39 AM   #51
Sid70
Downshifter
 
Sid70's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Road trip
Posts: 15,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
Ну это ты нашему боевому укру скажи ;)
I liked fucking American chick. Educated, a writer, Columbia University.
__________________
WEB DESIGN for PRODUCT OWNERS / AFFILIATES
LANDING PAGES | BANNERS | MAILCHIMP TEMPLATES | REFERRAL ROCK SET UP | DIGITAL SIGNAGE TEMPLATES
ERIC TOUCHED ME.
Sid70 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 09:54 AM   #52
CyberSEO
WordPress Wizzard
 
CyberSEO's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: In your mind.
Posts: 25,601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid70 View Post
You keep posting in Russian, no moderator gives a damn because old times are gone they stick to posters no matter what and how they make it up. It does not mean i stick to the trend though.
Dude, I write in Russian because it's the second language after English on gfy.com... which was registered by a Russian guy Vlad and then sold for a symbolic price to Lensman, но ты ведь этого не знал, да? ;)
__________________

Aggregate cam sites, run tubes, datings, TGP's, pinboards, blogs and anything else on autopilot!
Import XML, RSS, Atom, HTML, JSON and CSV sources into WordPress with ease!
Don't forget to enter your 20% off discount coupon code: GFYMEMBER
CyberSEO is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 10:23 AM   #53
Sid70
Downshifter
 
Sid70's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Road trip
Posts: 15,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
Dude, I write in Russian because it's the second language after English on gfy.com... which was registered by a Russian guy Vlad and then sold for a symbolic price to Lensman, но ты ведь этого не знал, да? ;)
Heard of Serge only, dont recall any Vlad. Anyhow, I wont be answering in Russian to you here unless you want to chat directly.
__________________
WEB DESIGN for PRODUCT OWNERS / AFFILIATES
LANDING PAGES | BANNERS | MAILCHIMP TEMPLATES | REFERRAL ROCK SET UP | DIGITAL SIGNAGE TEMPLATES
ERIC TOUCHED ME.
Sid70 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 03:29 PM   #54
mineistaken
See signature :)
 
mineistaken's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: ICQ 363 097 773
Posts: 25,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Because your 3rd world shit hole is the size of Ohio and has the population to match..
Ohio has no go zones as well.
The actual reason his country has no no go zones is because there are no dark people.
As you know there are no no go zones (waiting for some libby to find some obscure exception to "prove" me wrong) with 100% white people.
All no go zones in white majority countries are where peaceful dark people live.

Not PC, but fact.
__________________

stock analysis reports


I TRANSFERED MY DOMAINS HERE! - Lowest price ever, no bullshit upsells. Fuck godaddy and the rest!

I recommend HOSTING for $0.01 (ADD DISCOUNT COUPON: gfybrocode)
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 07:26 PM   #55
Speigelau
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sleazy's Dreams
Posts: 599
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post


how come my 3rd world war torn shit hole does not have such "stay away" areas and one is completely safe everywhere?
Belgrade ranked #6 on the top ten most dangerous cities in Europe. https://www.thetoptens.com/most-dang...cities-europe/
__________________
"Receiving a blowjob from another guy is not Gay..."
Bladewire
Speigelau is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 07:30 PM   #56
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 16,421
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
Ohio has no go zones as well.
The actual reason his country has no no go zones is because there are no dark people.
As you know there are no no go zones (waiting for some libby to find some obscure exception to "prove" me wrong) with 100% white people.
All no go zones in white majority countries are where peaceful dark people live.

Not PC, but fact.
Tell us about your country Slovakia and what a perfect utopia it is with no murders, crime & turmoil.

The reason you focus on hating America is because you can't stand where you live, makes you feel better. You NEVER talk about your life in Slovakia.... for a reason
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 07:30 PM   #57
Spunky
I need a beer
 
Spunky's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: ♠ Toiletville ♠
Posts: 130,681
L-Pink doesn't want to be found
Spunky is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 07:35 PM   #58
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 16,421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunky View Post
L-Pink doesn't want to be found
Where did you bury the body?!
__________________





Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 07:54 PM   #59
crucifissio
Confirmed User
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 6,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speigelau View Post
Belgrade ranked #6 on the top ten most dangerous cities in Europe. https://www.thetoptens.com/most-dang...cities-europe/
Thetoptens.com is such a bona fide source of information...
__________________
I buy shitty albanian traffic from albania with albanians and will pay waaaay more than Jon "shit sniffer" Galibani
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 07:59 PM   #60
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 16,421
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
Thetoptens.com is such a bona fide source of information...

Utopia





Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 08:16 PM   #61
blast_foxy
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 31
L-Pink will never die xD haha
blast_foxy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 03:08 AM   #62
ilnjscb
Confirmed User
 
ilnjscb's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 5,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyClips View Post
What's the verdict? He PM'ed me the other day
Did he PM you?
ilnjscb is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 03:12 AM   #63
klinton
Confirmed User
 
klinton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: online
Posts: 5,536
do you count white/ mulatto latinos as white or black race ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
As you know there are no no go zones (waiting for some libby to find some obscure exception to "prove" me wrong) with 100% white people.
All no go zones in white majority countries are where peaceful dark people live.

Not PC, but fact.
__________________
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 03:35 AM   #64
crucifissio
Confirmed User
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 6,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post

Utopia





chicago total population 3mil (rounded for arguments sake)
murders per year 750 (rounded for arguments sake)

serbia population 7mil
murders per year 100

approx 20x the murder rate in serbia

on average the USA has 3-5 times the murder rate of my 3rd world war torn armed to the tooth poverty struck shit hole when compared to USA-s safest cities and 20x when compared to the not so safe ones...

the rape stats are off the charts women are 30-60x safer in serbia and men are 10.000-20.000x more safe from gay rape

as far as terrorism the last terrorist attack was back in 99' when USIS invaded but since then there have been 0 and we have so much muslim blood on our hands it aint even funny...

serbia = safe
USA = not safe
__________________
I buy shitty albanian traffic from albania with albanians and will pay waaaay more than Jon "shit sniffer" Galibani
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 03:45 AM   #65
CyberSEO
WordPress Wizzard
 
CyberSEO's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: In your mind.
Posts: 25,601
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
serbia = safe
USA = not safe
Why do you post it? I bet there is no single sane person who would call the States a safe country. The whole world reads their news about school shootings, police brutality, racial hate and pedo rings every single day and nobody gets surprised. The USA today have more inmates in prison than Stalin had in Gulags. The numbers speak for themselves...

What are you talking about if prisons there is just a private business and a source of money, just like barbershops. Their butchers do officially kill the prisoners with poison, toxic gas (like Nazis did in Oshpitzin) and even by electricity to increase the agony. A safe country my ass ))))))))))
__________________

Aggregate cam sites, run tubes, datings, TGP's, pinboards, blogs and anything else on autopilot!
Import XML, RSS, Atom, HTML, JSON and CSV sources into WordPress with ease!
Don't forget to enter your 20% off discount coupon code: GFYMEMBER
CyberSEO is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 04:23 AM   #66
crucifissio
Confirmed User
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 6,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
Why do you post it? I bet there is no single sane person who would call the States a safe country. The whole world reads their news about school shootings, police brutality, racial hate and pedo rings every single day and nobody gets surprised. The USA today have more inmates in prison than Stalin had in Gulags. The numbers speak for themselves...

What are you talking about if prisons there is just a private business and a source of money, just like barbershops. Their butchers do officially kill the prisoners with poison, toxic gas (like Nazis did in Oshpitzin) and even by electricity to increase the agony. A safe country my ass ))))))))))
theres this travel agency down here that does tours all over the world, south america, asia, africa etc...the ONLY country that there is a warning about is the USA no bullshit, they state stuff like "america is not safe, do not go out at night and wander the streets, stay in the hotel"

surreal shit LOL
__________________
I buy shitty albanian traffic from albania with albanians and will pay waaaay more than Jon "shit sniffer" Galibani
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 04:39 AM   #67
AllAboutCams
Femcams.com
 
AllAboutCams's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Femcams.com
Posts: 11,603
shame i miss his posts
__________________
Plugrush best place to buy/sell traffic
Chaturbate Best online cam revshare
AllAboutCams is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 06:52 AM   #68
Speigelau
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sleazy's Dreams
Posts: 599
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
Thetoptens.com is such a bona fide source of information...
Its owned by CNN, so you may have a point.
__________________
"Receiving a blowjob from another guy is not Gay..."
Bladewire
Speigelau is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 08:43 AM   #69
RyuLion
 
RyuLion's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: San Diego & South FL
Posts: 26,933
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFK View Post
__________________
RyuLion is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 10:10 AM   #70
ilnjscb
Confirmed User
 
ilnjscb's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 5,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
chicago total population 3mil (rounded for arguments sake)
murders per year 750 (rounded for arguments sake)

serbia population 7mil
murders per year 100

approx 20x the murder rate in serbia

on average the USA has 3-5 times the murder rate of my 3rd world war torn armed to the tooth poverty struck shit hole when compared to USA-s safest cities and 20x when compared to the not so safe ones...

the rape stats are off the charts women are 30-60x safer in serbia and men are 10.000-20.000x more safe from gay rape

as far as terrorism the last terrorist attack was back in 99' when USIS invaded but since then there have been 0 and we have so much muslim blood on our hands it aint even funny...

serbia = safe
USA = not safe
As usual there is some truth to what you post, but you wildly exaggerate. The US murder rate is 3.9 and the Serbian murder rate is 1.3. Here is some math:

Actual difference = 3X
Claimed difference = 20X
derived crucifissio exaggeration quotient constant (CEQ)= 7X

so for example, you claim you have an apartment worth $150,000 (respectable urban dwelling):

claimed worth of asset = $150,000 / CEQ yields actual worth = $22,000 (peasant hovel)
ilnjscb is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 10:46 AM   #71
JohnnyClips
Trump!
 
JohnnyClips's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Vegas
Posts: 5,004
Any updates?
__________________
Thommy is my personal cuckold
JohnnyClips is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 11:01 AM   #72
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 16,421
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
chicago total population 3mil (rounded for arguments sake)
murders per year 750 (rounded for arguments sake)

serbia population 7mil
murders per year 100

approx 20x the murder rate in serbia

on average the USA has 3-5 times the murder rate of my 3rd world war torn armed to the tooth poverty struck shit hole when compared to USA-s safest cities and 20x when compared to the not so safe ones...

the rape stats are off the charts women are 30-60x safer in serbia and men are 10.000-20.000x more safe from gay rape

as far as terrorism the last terrorist attack was back in 99' when USIS invaded but since then there have been 0 and we have so much muslim blood on our hands it aint even funny...

serbia = safe
USA = not safe
Serbia is the population size of New Jersey in America, about 8 million.

Murders in Serbia 111, New Jersey 363. Not a big difference at all.

However Gay rape in Serbia: 1 in 3 men Gay raped

New Jersey: No men Gay raped.

America is safest, and more fun, and make A LOT more money

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/nj/crime/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Serbia
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 11:12 AM   #73
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: High In The Clouds
Posts: 4,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post

Utopia





But but but you can get your gall bladder removed for 2 cartons of cigarettes and 1 goat.
__________________

Vote for 'Ribbet Hog' - WebBastard of the Year

OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 06:16 PM   #74
ilnjscb
Confirmed User
 
ilnjscb's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 5,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
But but but you can get your gall bladder removed for 2 cartons of cigarettes and 1 goat.
Or for free along with some other organs, if you're not careful
ilnjscb is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 03:24 AM   #75
crucifissio
Confirmed User
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 6,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Serbia is the population size of New Jersey in America, about 8 million.

Murders in Serbia 111, New Jersey 363. Not a big difference at all.

However Gay rape in Serbia: 1 in 3 men Gay raped

New Jersey: No men Gay raped.

America is safest, and more fun, and make A LOT more money

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/nj/crime/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Serbia
dude you can not compare crime in serbia and the USA...its very simple: crime went bankrupt here

there is no point in being a violent criminal when the most you can rob is like 3$

we have NO gangs...there is no point in being a gang when you are broke as fuckkkk

4-5 guys selling narcotics does not count as a gang...a gang is crips/bloods/ms13 etc...we have exactly 0

we do have football hooligans but they disperse like pussies when 3-4 cops arrive...if you attack a cop you will get an inhuman beatdown at the police station...body parts will fall off type of stuff and you will need a new pic for your ID card

we do not have gay rape at all because its super gay and its better to be a pedo or rapist than a gay rapist...you would spend the rest of your life as a human punching bag in prison...you do not want to go to serbian prison

sorry you guys are so unsafe...you can go to the serbian embassy in the USA and feel safe for a while
__________________
I buy shitty albanian traffic from albania with albanians and will pay waaaay more than Jon "shit sniffer" Galibani
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.