Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2018, 01:18 PM   #1
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster
 
Robbie's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Vegas
Posts: 19,928
Feds Collect Record Tax Revenue in Jan. And Run A Surplus For The Month

First month after Trump signed tax reform.
Looks like all the "think tanks" and "experts" on cable news were wrong...AGAIN.

The economy is doing great finally...and I'm making money. I hope all of you who are actually IN the porn business (me and a handful of people here on GFY) are seeing the uptick as well.
__________________
-Robbie
Claudia-Marie.Com
SOLO SLUT CASH
Robbie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 01:35 PM   #2
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 32,988
Robbie is pro taxes now imagine that.

When Trump was campaigning he said these kinds of reports were fake news and easily manipulated by administrations to create a false narrative.

Now trump is in the Whitehouse and all these reports are suddenly "valid" and "the best numbers ever"
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 01:44 PM   #3
mineistaken
See signature :)
 
mineistaken's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: ICQ 363 097 773
Posts: 29,341

God Emperor making America great again
__________________
VACARES XMAS PROMO - 3 FREE MONTHS
Email: [email protected]
ICQ: 147479144 - Skype: limpgringo
mineistaken is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 01:46 PM   #4
mineistaken
See signature :)
 
mineistaken's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: ICQ 363 097 773
Posts: 29,341
:stoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
The economy is doing great finally...and I'm making money. I hope all of you who are actually IN the porn business (me and a handful of people here on GFY) are seeing the uptick as well.
You will get response about evil anti porn republicans. Your making money fact won't stop them. Facts don't stop them.
__________________
VACARES XMAS PROMO - 3 FREE MONTHS
Email: [email protected]
ICQ: 147479144 - Skype: limpgringo
mineistaken is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 01:46 PM   #5
mineistaken
See signature :)
 
mineistaken's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: ICQ 363 097 773
Posts: 29,341

Born to rule!

__________________
VACARES XMAS PROMO - 3 FREE MONTHS
Email: [email protected]
ICQ: 147479144 - Skype: limpgringo
mineistaken is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 01:51 PM   #6
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 31,784
Since Robbie offers no proof, I searched his "exact" topic title in google.. came up with this...


https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...ut-run-surplus

Feedback

The $361,038,000,000 in total taxes the Treasury collected this January was $11,747,870,000 more than the $349,290,130,000 that the Treasury collected in January of last year (in December 2017 dollars, adjusted using the Bureau of Labor Statistics inflation calculator).

The Treasury not only collected record taxes in the month of January itself, but has now collected record tax revenues for the first four months of a fiscal year (October through January).

So far in fiscal 2018, the federal government has collected a record $1,130,550,000,000 in total taxes


Ie we were already collecting record taxes since October of last year, so Jan was just a continued trend. Nothing to do with tax cuts, BECAUSE THE TAX CUTS WERNT EVEN IN EFFECT....

Also...


Over the last twenty fiscal years, going back to 1999, the federal government has run surpluses in the month of January 13 times and deficits 7 times. Six of the Januaries in which the federal government ran deficits overlapped President Barack Obama’s time in office—including January 2009, the month Obama was inaugurated, and the Januaries in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014 and 2016.


Thanks Obama.....ie its pretty common for Jan to be a surplus month and in recent times we have only been in deficits in Jan when the economy was crashed...


Keep reaching Robbie..
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████████▒▒▒▒▒ 65% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 02:16 PM   #7
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster
 
Robbie's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Vegas
Posts: 19,928
I think we could all use a little GOOD news.
And CNN sure isn't gonna report it.

They are too busy with their "Game Of Thrones" 24 hour a day panels of experts "discussing" whether or not Rob Porter punched his wife 15 years ago in the middle of a drunken fight.
__________________
-Robbie
Claudia-Marie.Com
SOLO SLUT CASH
Robbie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 02:48 PM   #8
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 32,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
I think we could all use a little GOOD news.
And CNN sure isn't gonna report it.

They are too busy with their "Game Of Thrones" 24 hour a day panels of experts "discussing" whether or not Rob Porter punched his wife 15 years ago in the middle of a drunken fight.
Holy FUCK!!!

Robbie thinks paying taxes is good news!

Trump doesn't pay taxes and he thinks the reason is because he is smart Robbie.

Are you smart for not paying your taxes Robbie or are you stupid for paying your taxes?



Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 02:57 PM   #9
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 31,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
I think we could all use a little GOOD news.
And CNN sure isn't gonna report it.

They are too busy with their "Game Of Thrones" 24 hour a day panels of experts "discussing" whether or not Rob Porter punched his wife 15 years ago in the middle of a drunken fight.
She had a fucking black eye Robbie...and it was not just 1 wife he beat Robbie, it was 2... so now you condone wife beaters?
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████████▒▒▒▒▒ 65% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 03:01 PM   #10
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 32,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
She had a fucking black eye Robbie...and it was not just 1 wife he beat Robbie, it was 2... so now you condone wife beaters?
Robbie thinks a guy who gets in drunken fights, gives his wife a black eye, beats his other wife, cant get top secret security clearance & lies to trump about the severity of the claims (according to trump), should be the man closest to trump every day
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 03:22 PM   #11
mineistaken
See signature :)
 
mineistaken's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: ICQ 363 097 773
Posts: 29,341
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
She had a fucking black eye Robbie...and it was not just 1 wife he beat Robbie, it was 2... so now you condone wife beaters?
Pointing out that it is ridiculous for CNN or any big network to spend 24 hours discussing a wife, does not equal condoning wife beaters.

Strange that things like that needs to be pointed out.
__________________
VACARES XMAS PROMO - 3 FREE MONTHS
Email: [email protected]
ICQ: 147479144 - Skype: limpgringo
mineistaken is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 03:27 PM   #12
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster
 
Robbie's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Vegas
Posts: 19,928
LOL...that's why I have crockett on ignore.
He's not in the porn business at all and just comes on here to argue and try to be "outrageous".

Very boring. I suggest you put him on ignore. Makes coming to GFY a lot better.
__________________
-Robbie
Claudia-Marie.Com
SOLO SLUT CASH
Robbie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 04:29 PM   #13
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 43,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
And CNN sure isn't gonna report it.
Report what? Since when does anyone report anything about how much money the government took on on a month by month basis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
They are too busy with their "Game Of Thrones" 24 hour a day panels of experts "discussing" whether or not Rob Porter punched his wife 15 years ago in the middle of a drunken fight.
You are completely missing the point here.

Porter was DENIED a security clearance by the FBI because there are multiple reports of him abusing women. That's one thing but it gets much worse. He was denied a security clearance not once, not twice, but three times by the FBI - and was still allowed to work with classified material. Even worse, the White House staff is so incompetent they cannot get their story right about what happened. Who in the White House knew what and when did they know it, and why didn't they take action to remove him from his post?

What's even worse is the President of the United States is supporting him, saying that it's "horrible an accusation can destroy a man's life". Bullshit. I am forty-nine years and I've never had a woman call the police on me because I hit them. This man is a serial abuser with three woman telling us the same story. No problem, why don't we have a full investigation. Republicans like investigations.

While we are at it, we should have an investigation about Trump's accusers too. I'm sure Trump wants to clear his name.
__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 04:30 PM   #14
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 43,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
She had a fucking black eye Robbie...and it was not just 1 wife he beat Robbie, it was 2... so now you condone wife beaters?
It was two wives.... Plus a girlfriend.
__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 04:32 PM   #15
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 31,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
LOL...that's why I have crockett on ignore.
He's not in the porn business at all and just comes on here to argue and try to be "outrageous".

Very boring. I suggest you put him on ignore. Makes coming to GFY a lot better.
Robbie has me on ignore, because he can't handle being proven wrong, time and time again.. Robbie wants to hide from facts and write paragraphs of nonsense to pretend he's informed..
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████████▒▒▒▒▒ 65% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:03 PM   #16
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 32,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
LOL...that's why I have crockett on ignore.
He's not in the porn business at all and just comes on here to argue and try to be "outrageous".

Very boring. I suggest you put him on ignore. Makes coming to GFY a lot better.
Anyone not team trump is in Robbies ignore list



__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:46 PM   #17
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 10,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Since Robbie offers no proof, I searched his "exact" topic title in google.. came up with this...


https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...ut-run-surplus

Feedback

The $361,038,000,000 in total taxes the Treasury collected this January was $11,747,870,000 more than the $349,290,130,000 that the Treasury collected in January of last year (in December 2017 dollars, adjusted using the Bureau of Labor Statistics inflation calculator).

The Treasury not only collected record taxes in the month of January itself, but has now collected record tax revenues for the first four months of a fiscal year (October through January).

So far in fiscal 2018, the federal government has collected a record $1,130,550,000,000 in total taxes


Ie we were already collecting record taxes since October of last year, so Jan was just a continued trend. Nothing to do with tax cuts, BECAUSE THE TAX CUTS WERNT EVEN IN EFFECT....

Also...


Over the last twenty fiscal years, going back to 1999, the federal government has run surpluses in the month of January 13 times and deficits 7 times. Six of the Januaries in which the federal government ran deficits overlapped President Barack Obama’s time in office—including January 2009, the month Obama was inaugurated, and the Januaries in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014 and 2016.


Thanks Obama.....ie its pretty common for Jan to be a surplus month and in recent times we have only been in deficits in Jan when the economy was crashed...


Keep reaching Robbie..
__________________
super awesome KGB black belt olympic-gymnast-fucking oligarch secret agent US election fixing pimp boi
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 06:04 PM   #18
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 43,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Robbie has me on ignore, because he can't handle being proven wrong, time and time again.. Robbie wants to hide from facts and write paragraphs of nonsense to pretend he's informed..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Anyone not team trump is in Robbies ignore list



I have a lot of people on ignore too. If someone is a fake nick I will put them on ignore. I am so not debating with fake nicks.
__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 07:10 PM   #19
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster
 
Robbie's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Vegas
Posts: 19,928
It was reported everywhere EXCEPT CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, Washington Post and other Democrat Party run media outlets.

For instance: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1FW286

And my point (which some are too stupid to understand) was that all the "experts" claimed that IF Trump were even ELECTED that the economy would collapse.

And then they proclaimed that the tax reform bill would be an apocalypse...while Trump calmly said it would repatriate money in the United States.
Which is EXACTLY what is happening.

If the "experts" had been correct...Jan. would not have been a record and there would have been NO surplus.

The "tax cuts" started this month (Feb.)...but the anticipation for the tax cuts began the day it was signed into law.
I'm sure that none of the CNN watching people on here are really aware of all the large corporations that immediately handed out large bonuses to all their employees.

And that money is...TAXABLE. And is spent in the economy and gets taxed there as well.

Cutting taxes always raises revenue by increasing jobs and broadening the tax base.

Maybe if the people on here who seem to be so in love with the govt. taking care of all of their bills, would instead start paying their own way through life...they could understand how the world works.
__________________
-Robbie
Claudia-Marie.Com
SOLO SLUT CASH
Robbie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 07:26 PM   #20
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 32,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
It was reported everywhere EXCEPT CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, Washington Post and other Democrat Party run media outlets.

For instance: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1FW286

And my point (which some are too stupid to understand) was that all the "experts" claimed that IF Trump were even ELECTED that the economy would collapse.

And then they proclaimed that the tax reform bill would be an apocalypse...while Trump calmly said it would repatriate money in the United States.
Which is EXACTLY what is happening.

If the "experts" had been correct...Jan. would not have been a record and there would have been NO surplus.

The "tax cuts" started this month (Feb.)...but the anticipation for the tax cuts began the day it was signed into law.
I'm sure that none of the CNN watching people on here are really aware of all the large corporations that immediately handed out large bonuses to all their employees.

And that money is...TAXABLE. And is spent in the economy and gets taxed there as well.

Cutting taxes always raises revenue by increasing jobs and broadening the tax base.

Maybe if the people on here who seem to be so in love with the govt. taking care of all of their bills, would instead start paying their own way through life...they could understand how the world works.
So you're for "cutting taxes" and you create a thread celebrating "record tax revenue" in praise of your dictator trump.

Your mind is seriously fucked you realize that right?
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 08:26 PM   #21
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 43,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
It was reported everywhere EXCEPT CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, Washington Post and other Democrat Party run media outlets.

For instance: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1FW286

And my point (which some are too stupid to understand) was that all the "experts" claimed that IF Trump were even ELECTED that the economy would collapse.

And then they proclaimed that the tax reform bill would be an apocalypse...while Trump calmly said it would repatriate money in the United States.
Which is EXACTLY what is happening.

If the "experts" had been correct...Jan. would not have been a record and there would have been NO surplus.

The "tax cuts" started this month (Feb.)...but the anticipation for the tax cuts began the day it was signed into law.
I'm sure that none of the CNN watching people on here are really aware of all the large corporations that immediately handed out large bonuses to all their employees.

And that money is...TAXABLE. And is spent in the economy and gets taxed there as well.

Cutting taxes always raises revenue by increasing jobs and broadening the tax base.

Maybe if the people on here who seem to be so in love with the govt. taking care of all of their bills, would instead start paying their own way through life...they could understand how the world works.
You are looking at this like it's good news, but it's not.

Your link: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1FW286

We had a $49 billion surplus in January. However, in January of last year we had a $51 billion surplus. That's bad.

Then the article you linked to says....

When accounting for calendar adjustments, the surplus last month was $20 billion compared with an adjusted surplus of $33 billion in the same month in the prior year.

But wait Robbie, it gets worse. Much worse. Again, quoting YOUR article:

The deficit for the fiscal year to date was $176 billion, compared to a deficit of $159 billion in the comparable period for fiscal 2017. On an adjusted basis, the fiscal year-to-date deficit was up 18 percent to $234 billion last month versus $198 billion in the previous year.

Do you understand what this says? We took in LESS money in January of 2018 than we took in January of 2017, AND WE SPENT MORE in January of 2018 than we spent in 2017. On top of that, we are borrowing more money than ever.

This is basic math. The government is spending more and taking in less, which means our deficit is going to sky rocket. Trump promised us 3.0% GDP increase, fell short at 2.3%, which is less than the 2.9% increase we enjoyed under Obama in 2015. Trump created less jobs in 2017 than Obama did in 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, AND 2012. Even unemployment has flat lined - Under Obama we had 72 month of dropping unemployment while under Trump we had three whole months of dropping unemployment... And it's flatlined for the past four months.

Do the research yourself:
https://www.statista.com/statistics/...es-since-1990/
https://tradingeconomics.com/united-...mployment-rate
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/30/u...F243EA&gwt=pay
https://tradingeconomics.com/united-...mployment-rate
__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 08:29 PM   #22
ANAL PASTE
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Palm Springs, CA
Posts: 634
How is this any of Trumps achievements if new tax cuts have NOT gone into effect?

Also Dow Jones is down by shit ton, somehow Trump isn't claiming credit for that.
OP is a retard.
ANAL PASTE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 08:56 PM   #23
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
kane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: portland, OR
Posts: 16,635
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANAL PASTE View Post
How is this any of Trumps achievements if new tax cuts have NOT gone into effect?

Also Dow Jones is down by shit ton, somehow Trump isn't claiming credit for that.
OP is a retard.
I'm just replying to tell you that you likely have the best name on GFY
__________________
VACARES XMAS PROMO - 3 FREE MONTHS
Email: [email protected]
ICQ: 147479144 - Skype: limpgringo
kane is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 09:32 PM   #24
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster
 
Robbie's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Vegas
Posts: 19,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANAL PASTE View Post
How is this any of Trumps achievements if new tax cuts have NOT gone into effect?

Also Dow Jones is down by shit ton, somehow Trump isn't claiming credit for that.
OP is a retard.
Dude...I have more brain power in my pinky finger than you do in your pathetic shriveled and flaccid brain.

You haven't got a fucking clue how the world or business works.
"Tax cuts" are part of the tax reform equation you idiot. Corporations are now competitive with the rest of the world by actually BEING in the U.S. instead of offshore.

Awww...why am I even bothering?
Let me put in terms you can understand...There's a reason I've made millions in this industry, while you...are nobody but a stupid childish nickname.

Run along now snowflake. Go get your govt. handouts.
__________________
-Robbie
Claudia-Marie.Com
SOLO SLUT CASH
Robbie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 09:44 PM   #25
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 32,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
You haven't got a fucking clue how the world or business works.
Pay attention everyone Robbie is a successful business mogul whi praises record taxes collection & praises tax reduction in the same breath.
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 09:52 PM   #26
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 6,618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Pay attention everyone Robbie is a successful business mogul whi praises record taxes collection & praises tax reduction in the same breath.
Thanks for showing your ignorance
__________________

Vote for 'Ribbet Hog' - WebBastard of the Year

OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:02 PM   #27
sarettah
I'll make you famous...
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In the middle
Posts: 7,387
https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/fsre...mt/mts0118.pdf



.
sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:21 PM   #28
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 1,817


Hey BladeLiar:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Holy FUCK!!!
Trump doesn't pay taxes and he thinks the reason is because he is smart Robbie.

Are you smart for not paying your taxes Robbie or are you stupid for paying your taxes?
You forgot to mention that Trump used a LEGAL TAX LOOPHOLE- The one IMPLEMENTED BY THE CLINTONS so that they could USE IT FIRST. Why don't you complain about how the Clintons created the loophole so they could dodge taxes?? Oh right, you're a hypocrite

Hey Rochard:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Trump created less jobs in 2017 than Obama did in 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, AND 2012. Even unemployment has flat lined - Under Obama we had 72 month of dropping unemployment while under Trump we had three whole months of dropping unemployment... And it's flatlined for the past four months.
You forgot to mention that most of the jobs that Obama created were temporary / part-time / minimum wage, and people had to work 3 of them. Thanks Obama!

From 2013: Many new jobs are part time and low-paying

75 Percent Of Jobs Created This Year Were Part-Time Due To Weak Economy, Obamacare Concerns

^^ This doesn't really help when the average person needs to work 3 jobs. But don't let the facts stand in the way of your blind hatred of Trump.

__________________
Earn Recurring Money with ➜ Chaturbate | CrakRevenue | Dream Cash

Get $9 Domains, Free Privacy | Cheap Adult SSD Hosting at 247-Host

Sarettah is right, I don't know what the fuck I am talking about.
Acepimp is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:32 PM   #29
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster
 
Robbie's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Vegas
Posts: 19,928
I'll say it again: So-called "Liberals" seem to be the most miserable son-of-a-bitches on the face of the Earth.

NEVER happy.

Here we are with a roaring economy, our taxes cut, more money going around...and yet they STILL are fucking miserable.

Unreal.

This post was GOOD news. But all they can do is whine and cry like little bitches. It's amazing to me.
__________________
-Robbie
Claudia-Marie.Com
SOLO SLUT CASH
Robbie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 11:06 PM   #30
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 32,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
The economy is doing great finally...and I'm making money.
So because of nothing you did on your own, and because of everything trump has done, you are now making money, and you weren't making money before?

How much more money are you making now then you were last year this time? $200 more? What?

What did Trump do to put that money into your pocket to the just magically appear in your bank account?

Did Trump magically make everyone want Claudia Marie's body and subscribe to your sites and buy her content?
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 04:37 PM   #31
ANAL PASTE
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Palm Springs, CA
Posts: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
Dude...I have more brain power in my pinky finger than you do in your pathetic shriveled and flaccid brain.
Thats why you make money off black guys fucking your wife's ass. I didn't read the rest because that is the only so called business you will ever fucking know. You are nothing but a fucking pimp, so stop acting like you know anything about real business, cuckold shit stain.
ANAL PASTE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 05:31 PM   #32
slapass
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 13,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
First month after Trump signed tax reform.
Looks like all the "think tanks" and "experts" on cable news were wrong...AGAIN.

The economy is doing great finally...and I'm making money. I hope all of you who are actually IN the porn business (me and a handful of people here on GFY) are seeing the uptick as well.
This is a pretty common stat. The US population is still growing so is the economy so it happens quite frequently thst we hit new highs. I am guessing that is the average thst we hit a new high.
slapass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 05:57 PM   #33
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster
 
Robbie's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Vegas
Posts: 19,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANAL PASTE View Post
Thats why you make money off black guys fucking your wife's ass. I didn't read the rest because that is the only so called business you will ever fucking know. You are nothing but a fucking pimp, so stop acting like you know anything about real business, cuckold shit stain.
You are ignorant.
I made most of my money long before I even met my wife.
You have no idea what my history in this industry is.

And yet you are stupid enough to come into this thread running your dicksuckers.

This is why you are in the place you are in...you are a loser.
No need for me to insult you with a bunch of incorrectly used terms.

Loser is exactly what you are.
__________________
-Robbie
Claudia-Marie.Com
SOLO SLUT CASH
Robbie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 06:07 PM   #34
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 43,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
Here we are with a roaring economy....
What roaring economy?

GDP growth was 2.2% under Trump, well under the 3% he promised. Under Obama we had 2.9% in 2015 - Yet you weren't bragging about a roaring economy then.

Obama created more jobs in 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, AND 2012 than Trump did in 2017.

It's stunning that a Republican is in office and everything that happened under Obama was horrible, and now everything is great.
__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 06:09 PM   #35
EonBlue
Fake nick #173
 
EonBlue's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,938
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
I'll say it again: So-called "Liberals" seem to be the most miserable son-of-a-bitches on the face of the Earth.

NEVER happy.

Here we are with a roaring economy, our taxes cut, more money going around...and yet they STILL are fucking miserable.

Unreal.

This post was GOOD news. But all they can do is whine and cry like little bitches. It's amazing to me.
Truth. I think they all suffer from mental health issues and/or drug abuse. They are just such nasty, angry people. I've seen it up close and personal with a lifelong friend. He acted and sounded just like a lot of the guys on here. Last I heard he went completely off the deep end and ending up assaulting a cop. Shame because he was brilliant when he was younger.



.
EonBlue is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 06:11 PM   #36
astronaut x
Confirmed User
 
astronaut x's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2011
Location: From this www and beyond!
Posts: 2,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
God Emperor making America great again
You sound like you would have no problem having gay sex with Trump.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I'm just saying.
astronaut x is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 06:13 PM   #37
astronaut x
Confirmed User
 
astronaut x's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2011
Location: From this www and beyond!
Posts: 2,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by EonBlue View Post
Truth. I think they all suffer from mental health issues and/or drug abuse. They are just such nasty, angry people. I've seen it up close and personal with a lifelong friend. He acted and sounded just like a lot of the guys on here. Last I heard he went completely off the deep end and ending up assaulting a cop. Shame because he was brilliant when he was younger.



.
Stereotyping is for idiots who can't think their way out of a wet paper bag.
astronaut x is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 06:17 PM   #38
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster
 
Robbie's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Vegas
Posts: 19,928
I'll say it again:
This is GOOD news. GDP is higher than it has been in over a decade:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1DT1W7

Companies are building plants in the USA that everyone said couldn't be done (Apple for instance)

Actual REAL jobs in manufacturing are rising.

Why does this anger some people on here? Can't you just say: Yeah, the economy is rocking!

Instead...it's all doom and gloom.
I just don't get it.
__________________
-Robbie
Claudia-Marie.Com
SOLO SLUT CASH
Robbie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 06:18 PM   #39
astronaut x
Confirmed User
 
astronaut x's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2011
Location: From this www and beyond!
Posts: 2,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
I'll say it again: So-called "Liberals" seem to be the most miserable son-of-a-bitches on the face of the Earth.

NEVER happy.

Here we are with a roaring economy, our taxes cut, more money going around...and yet they STILL are fucking miserable.

Unreal.

This post was GOOD news. But all they can do is whine and cry like little bitches. It's amazing to me.
And you whine and cry like a bitch about liberals.
astronaut x is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 06:28 PM   #40
EonBlue
Fake nick #173
 
EonBlue's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,938
Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut x View Post
Stereotyping is for idiots who can't think their way out of a wet paper bag.
Good one. You're so clever to reuse someone else's weak put down.

But anyways, it's funny you should say that. Stereotyping is all that people like Bladewire, crockett, RedFred, BeerPtrl and the rest of the like-minded posters do around here. Make sure they get the message too.



.
EonBlue is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 06:38 PM   #41
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster
 
Robbie's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Vegas
Posts: 19,928
I think that if a cure for cancer was found, and someone posted about it on a message board...it would turn into a cascade of insults and fighting by the third or fourth reply.
lol
__________________
-Robbie
Claudia-Marie.Com
SOLO SLUT CASH
Robbie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 06:45 PM   #42
EonBlue
Fake nick #173
 
EonBlue's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,938
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
I think that if a cure for cancer was found, and someone posted about it on a message board...it would turn into a cascade of insults and fighting by the third or fourth reply.
lol
Ya, no doubt. It really does get quite ridiculous.
EonBlue is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 06:46 PM   #43
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 31,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANAL PASTE View Post
How is this any of Trumps achievements if new tax cuts have NOT gone into effect?

Also Dow Jones is down by shit ton, somehow Trump isn't claiming credit for that.
OP is a retard.
Magic MAGA beans..
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████████▒▒▒▒▒ 65% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 10:21 PM   #44
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster
 
Robbie's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Vegas
Posts: 19,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANAL PASTE View Post

Also Dow Jones is down by shit ton
Hey Einstein...it's "down" from the record highs it went up to under Trump. Still higher than at any other time:

Dow Jones - 10 Year Daily Chart | MacroTrends
__________________
-Robbie
Claudia-Marie.Com
SOLO SLUT CASH
Robbie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 11:15 PM   #45
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 43,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
I'll say it again:
This is GOOD news. GDP is higher than it has been in over a decade:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1DT1W7
This is not true.

Your stats are for "third quarter". Not for the year. GDP was 2.2% for the year. It was 2.9% under Obama.
__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 11:16 PM   #46
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 43,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
Hey Einstein...it's "down" from the record highs it went up to under Trump. Still higher than at any other time:

Dow Jones - 10 Year Daily Chart | MacroTrends
It's been going up for the past eight years. It's nothing Trump did - it started long before Trump decided to run.
__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 11:41 PM   #47
ANAL PASTE
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Palm Springs, CA
Posts: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
You are ignorant.
I made most of my money long before I even met my wife.
You have no idea what my history in this industry is.

And yet you are stupid enough to come into this thread running your dicksuckers.

This is why you are in the place you are in...you are a loser.
No need for me to insult you with a bunch of incorrectly used terms.

Loser is exactly what you are.
I have seen your sorry ass from Atlanta Forum to Vegas. Cheap ass mother fucker licking off an 8 ball. Yes, year after year.
What was your business before your pimping career, cuckold? Traveling around country in a trailer? I've talked to you number of times during early 2000's shows. You was and still is at the bottom of the barrel. If I remember your story, she was a bartender in some shitty ass place and you "spotted the talent". So you went from million dollah making "businessmen" to being a cuckold pimp. Did I get it right?
ANAL PASTE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 12:02 AM   #48
astronaut x
Confirmed User
 
astronaut x's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2011
Location: From this www and beyond!
Posts: 2,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANAL PASTE View Post
I have seen your sorry ass from Atlanta Forum to Vegas. Cheap ass mother fucker licking off an 8 ball. Yes, year after year.
What was your business before your pimping career, cuckold? Traveling around country in a trailer? I've talked to you number of times during early 2000's shows. You was and still is at the bottom of the barrel. If I remember your story, she was a bartender in some shitty ass place and you "spotted the talent". So you went from million dollah making "businessmen" to being a cuckold pimp. Did I get it right?
Ouch...

Clearly that all says... "super smart guy"

Place your bets... Aids or Heart Attack?
astronaut x is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 12:25 AM   #49
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 6,618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
It's been going up for the past eight years. It's nothing Trump did - it started long before Trump decided to run.
Rochard, Trump's tax reform boosted the stock market a few days after he won. People started digesting his tax plan and the market was boosted significantly. Many companies held a lot of cash overseas and they realized Trump would let them bring it all back with a nominal tax. You are seriously ignorant and do not follow the market.
__________________

Vote for 'Ribbet Hog' - WebBastard of the Year

OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 01:10 AM   #50
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 1,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Rochard, Trump's tax reform boosted the stock market a few days after he won. People started digesting his tax plan and the market was boosted significantly. Many companies held a lot of cash overseas and they realized Trump would let them bring it all back with a nominal tax. You are seriously ignorant and do not follow the market.
The fake news really works on some people



Yeah, I'm sure Barry is the reason for the Trump economy

__________________
Earn Recurring Money with ➜ Chaturbate | CrakRevenue | Dream Cash

Get $9 Domains, Free Privacy | Cheap Adult SSD Hosting at 247-Host

Sarettah is right, I don't know what the fuck I am talking about.
Acepimp is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
month, tax, finally, hope, money, gfy, uptick, people, porn, business, handful, trump, signed, surplus, run, collect, record, revenue, jan, reform, feds, wrong, economy, news, cable
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.