Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2017, 01:44 AM   #1
druid66
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 909
Why so many ppl hate Trump so much?

Americans please, tell me why do you hate so much your president?
I remember here in Poland many of my friends were very excited when Trump won, we wanted to see someone different, someone from outside inner circle of corrupted politicians and Trump looks promising and interesting, businessman as president, why not?
Many here would like to have him as president, simply cuz he would be different and hopefully could change smth to better.
But when i check this board i see nothing but hate, i'm not follow politics so i'm asking here, what does he do so bad that so many dislike him?

i admit i'm ignorant as it comes to politics, i despise it, deep down i'm anarchist, but i would like to understand.
__________________
Asian Adult Biz reviews of 7 (seven) asian sponsors worthy to promote
druid66 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 01:57 AM   #2
klinton
Confirmed User
 
klinton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: online
Posts: 6,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by druid66 View Post
we wanted to see someone different, someone from outside inner circle of corrupted politicians and Trump looks promising and interesting
__________________
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 02:05 AM   #3
crucifissio
Confirmed User
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 9,629
Are you asking for real or just trolling? LOL
__________________
super awesome KGB black belt olympic-gymnast-fucking oligarch secret agent US election fixing pimp boi
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 02:17 AM   #4
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
bronco67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 21,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by druid66 View Post

i admit i'm ignorant as it comes to politics, i despise it, deep down i'm anarchist, but i would like to understand.
You must also be ignorant about a lot of other things.

Things like how to spot a phony con man.
__________________
bronco67 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 03:22 AM   #5
beerptrol
Confirmed Asshole
 
beerptrol's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Half way between sobriety and fubar.
Posts: 7,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by druid66 View Post
we wanted to see someone different, someone from outside inner circle of corrupted politicians and Trump looks promising and interesting, businessman as president, why not?


__________________
Chump! The ultimate neo nazi... Putin loving beta cuck!
beerptrol is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 06:31 AM   #6
druid66
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 909
just tell in examples what he did and what was wrong.

seriously, i'm not following politics at all since a year+
__________________
Asian Adult Biz reviews of 7 (seven) asian sponsors worthy to promote
druid66 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 06:37 AM   #7
StefanG
I am Amazing Content!
 
StefanG's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Cheque Republic
Posts: 36,405
Quote:
Originally Posted by druid66 View Post
just tell in examples what he did and what was wrong.

seriously, i'm not following politics at all since a year+
why should we waste our time on you then?
__________________

AmazingContent.com - exclusive & non-exclusive content production/licensing
Amateur - Glamour - Reality - Gonzo - Cinematic - 4K
ICQ 319-146-475 - Skype madalton02826 - sales [at] amazingcontent [dot] com
Promote RealityLovers.com for the hottest VR content by FirstMobileCash
StefanG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 06:48 AM   #8
druid66
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 909
many of you waste time anyway here writing posts which doesn't tell anything new or interesting.

why not to summ up Trump doings in other way than pure hate and cursing?

just few sentences, like: he fucked up this, he fucked up that etc...

or just let this thread die if it's to hard.
i'll do some research on my own in free time.
reason i'm asking is cuz of diversity opinions here and when i come to some media site to read news they only show me their side.
__________________
Asian Adult Biz reviews of 7 (seven) asian sponsors worthy to promote
druid66 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 07:12 AM   #9
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!
 
Grapesoda's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montana
Posts: 27,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by druid66 View Post
Americans please, tell me why do you hate so much your president?
I remember here in Poland many of my friends were very excited when Trump won, we wanted to see someone different, someone from outside inner circle of corrupted politicians and Trump looks promising and interesting, businessman as president, why not?
Many here would like to have him as president, simply cuz he would be different and hopefully could change smth to better.
But when i check this board i see nothing but hate, i'm not follow politics so i'm asking here, what does he do so bad that so many dislike him?

i admit i'm ignorant as it comes to politics, i despise it, deep down i'm anarchist, but i would like to understand.
they are all butt hurt because mrs Clinton did not win. its just that fucking simple... fucking crybabies. and if they try a deny that....lol... just read the news....
__________________
We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
—JOSEPH CAMPBELL

hit me up @potandpussy
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 07:15 AM   #10
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!
 
Grapesoda's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montana
Posts: 27,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanG View Post
why should we waste our time on you then?
oh mr fucking superior chimes in... can you tell me should I wear boxers or nut hugger underwear...? I mean since you KNOW EVERYFUCKING PLEASE TELL ME!!!

hey I apologized for ridding you but ...? that's the thing about you guys, no integrity, no fortitude, no moral center...
__________________
We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
—JOSEPH CAMPBELL

hit me up @potandpussy
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 08:23 AM   #11
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,107
It's amazing that someone who lives in a country that was taken over and destroyed by a hard right fascist govt would suck the Trump cock so easily. Guess you're a glutton for punishment.
__________________
VACARES XMAS PROMO - 3 FREE MONTHS
Email: [email protected]
ICQ: 147479144 - Skype: limpgringo
RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 08:28 AM   #12
druid66
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 909
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFred View Post
It's amazing that someone who lives in a country that was taken over and destroyed by a hard right fascist govt would suck the Trump cock so easily. Guess you're a glutton for punishment.
i read posts like this on gfy since some time it's just boring.
but thank you for your opinion, you're just added brick to zoo nickname.

so no one bother telling your 2c with some sense?
__________________
Asian Adult Biz reviews of 7 (seven) asian sponsors worthy to promote
druid66 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 08:35 AM   #13
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 28,549
Simple answer: Brainwashing
__________________
VACARES XMAS PROMO - 3 FREE MONTHS
Email: [email protected]
ICQ: 147479144 - Skype: limpgringo
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 08:37 AM   #14
ianmoone332000
Confirmed User
 
ianmoone332000's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Scotland
Posts: 645
Basically they cant accept the person they wanted to win didnt. Its called democracy but people arent man enough to get on with it
ianmoone332000 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 08:39 AM   #15
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by druid66 View Post
i read posts like this on gfy since some time it's just boring.
but thank you for your opinion, you're just added brick to zoo nickname.

so no one bother telling your 2c with some sense?

I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Did you just learn English yesterday?
__________________
VACARES XMAS PROMO - 3 FREE MONTHS
Email: [email protected]
ICQ: 147479144 - Skype: limpgringo
RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 08:56 AM   #16
SantaClause
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 80
I guess people hate assholes.
SantaClause is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 09:11 AM   #17
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 28,549
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmoone332000 View Post
Basically they cant accept the person they wanted to win didnt. Its called democracy but people arent man enough to get on with it
'not man enough', nailed it. Describes every single one of them who are still whining about Trump daily.

If Clinton would have won, would we all be whining about her a year later? Nope. Even despite the fact the western world would be having a nuclear war with Russia by now if she would have won. Even then the constant uproar wouldn't be this much.

The people who are suckered into the 24/7 Trump hate train by the media are like cats running after a laserpointer: They don't have a clue what they're chasing, but are totally deaf for the outside world, mesmerized by the magic light/idiot box.

I see them as rats in a scientific experiment.
Us who can see the big picture are observing the rats through a plexiglass wall, watching how these rats react to pokes and outside influences caused by the scientists (establishment controlled mass media).
Us observers try to warn the rats all we can, but they don't listen. They can't resist the simplistic stimulants aimed at the rats' primal emotions: The scientists don't want the rats to think of course, so all that works is basic emotion manipulation, which works wonders on small rat brains. They're mesmerized and tunnel visioned by these stimulants.
Us observers see all. We see the rats, we see how the scientists lure and control the behavior and way of thinking (or lack thereof) of these rats, we see how they move the stimulant down to make the rats go down, we see how they move it up to make the rats go up. But the rats only see the stimulant.
__________________
VACARES XMAS PROMO - 3 FREE MONTHS
Email: [email protected]
ICQ: 147479144 - Skype: limpgringo
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 09:29 AM   #18
druid66
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 909
everytime i've opened gfy there's hate posts about Trump.
almost no one said anything in his defence.
at the start i was thinking maybe he is raping kids or smth, wtf?
maybe he did something bad to health service?
steal money from people?

but it also gives me thinking, maybe because he was successful at what he started, being bold and arrogant and still winning - maybe this piss ppl off?

but from other side half of America voted him so there must be smth in, isn't it?

so, what Trump fucked up, in short?
what so bad did he do?

c'mon guys, you've already established that i'm illiterate ignorant now pls enlighten me ;)
__________________
Asian Adult Biz reviews of 7 (seven) asian sponsors worthy to promote
druid66 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 09:44 AM   #19
2MuchMark
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
2MuchMark's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 20,779
What are you talking about? Everybody loves Trump. We just like to tease the guy because he's so damn awesome.
__________________
|
www.2Much.net | www.Miricam.com |
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 09:56 AM   #20
RazorSharpe
Confirmed User
 
RazorSharpe's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
oh mr fucking superior chimes in... can you tell me should I wear boxers or nut hugger underwear...? I mean since you KNOW EVERYFUCKING PLEASE TELL ME!!!

hey I apologized for ridding you but ...? that's the thing about you guys, no integrity, no fortitude, no moral center...
Jesus fucking christ. You make about as much sense as a shit flavoured creme brulee.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmoone332000 View Post
Basically they cant accept the person they wanted to win didnt. Its called democracy but people arent man enough to get on with it
That's a load of shite. He's not my president and even I think the guy is a total walloper.
__________________
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
RazorSharpe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 10:17 AM   #21
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,984
Some of us grew up hating Trump when we were children. He was just a huge joke, full of himself; He would have been a sorry person if it wasn't for his money. He doesn't have a clue.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 10:27 AM   #22
mineistaken
See signature :)
 
mineistaken's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: ICQ 363 097 773
Posts: 28,521
Because dishonest main stream media conditions them to do so.
__________________
VACARES XMAS PROMO - 3 FREE MONTHS
Email: [email protected]
ICQ: 147479144 - Skype: limpgringo
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 11:21 AM   #23
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 28,549
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Some of us grew up hating Trump when we were children. He was just a huge joke, full of himself; He would have been a sorry person if it wasn't for his money. He doesn't have a clue.
The younger the brain, the easier it is to mold.
When you were younger you also grew up believing Santa Clause was real.



So what you just said essentially is that your brain still operates on the level of an 8 year old.
__________________
VACARES XMAS PROMO - 3 FREE MONTHS
Email: [email protected]
ICQ: 147479144 - Skype: limpgringo
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 11:46 AM   #24
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,984
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
The younger the brain, the easier it is to mold.
When you were younger you also grew up believing Santa Clause was real.

So what you just said essentially is that your brain still operates on the level of an 8 year old.
I didn't say that at all.

But... Your point is wrong. Everything you need to know about life you most likely learned in kindergarten. And everything I liked when I was a teenager still holds true - When I was a teen I liked pizza, boobs, and blow jobs although not in that exact order. I still like these things today.

My thoughts and opinions about Trump were formed when I was a teenager living in NJ, and have been completely confirmed by him being President. Trump portrays himself as a successful businessman when the truth is he only what he is today because he inherited his money. Nearly all of his businesses have been a failure.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 02:39 PM   #25
starling
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
'not man enough', nailed it. Describes every single one of them who are still whining about Trump daily.

If Clinton would have won, would we all be whining about her a year later? Nope. Even despite the fact the western world would be having a nuclear war with Russia by now if she would have won. Even then the constant uproar wouldn't be this much.

The people who are suckered into the 24/7 Trump hate train by the media are like cats running after a laserpointer: They don't have a clue what they're chasing, but are totally deaf for the outside world, mesmerized by the magic light/idiot box.

I see them as rats in a scientific experiment.
Us who can see the big picture are observing the rats through a plexiglass wall, watching how these rats react to pokes and outside influences caused by the scientists (establishment controlled mass media).
Us observers try to warn the rats all we can, but they don't listen. They can't resist the simplistic stimulants aimed at the rats' primal emotions: The scientists don't want the rats to think of course, so all that works is basic emotion manipulation, which works wonders on small rat brains. They're mesmerized and tunnel visioned by these stimulants.
Us observers see all. We see the rats, we see how the scientists lure and control the behavior and way of thinking (or lack thereof) of these rats, we see how they move the stimulant down to make the rats go down, we see how they move it up to make the rats go up. But the rats only see the stimulant.
And not one of them have given an argument other than he's a Nazi, he's an idiot, hes insert random insult here.
starling is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 02:45 PM   #26
AmeliaG
Confirmed User
 
AmeliaG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,002
I'm kind of disturbed that, with the annoyingly constant political posts on this once useful and enjoyable board, this thread could be 25 posts in and the only summary of what is wrong with Trump's policies is that, three decades ago, he struck elementary school children as overconfident.
AmeliaG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 03:09 PM   #27
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,984
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeliaG View Post
I'm kind of disturbed that, with the annoyingly constant political posts on this once useful and enjoyable board, this thread could be 25 posts in and the only summary of what is wrong with Trump's policies is that, three decades ago, he struck elementary school children as overconfident.
Not at all. His track record speaks for itself.

I had an opinion about Trump when I was a kid. I remember reading about him in Newsweek. I didn't read the business section but he was pretty much in the news all the time. He was a pompous and arrogant son of a bitch back then. It seemed to me like everything he touched went to shit. I remember the Plaza Hotel, Trump Shuttle, and the casino in NJ... Then of course there was the steaks and the booze... It was all nonsense.

The Trump administration has been even worse than I imagined. They are actually gutting every government agency. He put a doctor in charge of housing, a woman who has never stepped foot in a public school in charge of education, and an oil executive in charge of the State Department. Trump removed us from the Pacific Trade Agreement handing China a massive victory, pissed off our staunchest ally England, made our relationship with Russia even worse, removed us from the climate agreement for no reason what so ever, and is utterly consumed in scandal. He is actually helping a child rapist get elected to office.

Oh, he is also dead set on taking away my health benefits.

Can you name one good thing Trump has done?
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 03:28 PM   #28
druid66
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 909
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Not at all. His track record speaks for itself.

I had an opinion about Trump when I was a kid. I remember reading about him in Newsweek. I didn't read the business section but he was pretty much in the news all the time. He was a pompous and arrogant son of a bitch back then. It seemed to me like everything he touched went to shit. I remember the Plaza Hotel, Trump Shuttle, and the casino in NJ... Then of course there was the steaks and the booze... It was all nonsense.

The Trump administration has been even worse than I imagined. They are actually gutting every government agency. He put a doctor in charge of housing, a woman who has never stepped foot in a public school in charge of education, and an oil executive in charge of the State Department. Trump removed us from the Pacific Trade Agreement handing China a massive victory, pissed off our staunchest ally England, made our relationship with Russia even worse, removed us from the climate agreement for no reason what so ever, and is utterly consumed in scandal. He is actually helping a child rapist get elected to office.

Oh, he is also dead set on taking away my health benefits.

Can you name one good thing Trump has done?
now we getting into something.
so he put not trained people on positions they are not fit, is that right?
are those people already made some mistakes and fuck ups or not?
i mean is that they are in their current seats makes you angry or are they done damages already?
__________________
Asian Adult Biz reviews of 7 (seven) asian sponsors worthy to promote
druid66 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 03:55 PM   #29
slapass
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 13,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by druid66 View Post
Americans please, tell me why do you hate so much your president?
I remember here in Poland many of my friends were very excited when Trump won, we wanted to see someone different, someone from outside inner circle of corrupted politicians and Trump looks promising and interesting, businessman as president, why not?
Many here would like to have him as president, simply cuz he would be different and hopefully could change smth to better.
But when i check this board i see nothing but hate, i'm not follow politics so i'm asking here, what does he do so bad that so many dislike him?

i admit i'm ignorant as it comes to politics, i despise it, deep down i'm anarchist, but i would like to understand.
It is simple. He lies. He is a racist and dislikes women. He sort of embodies all thst is wrong with his generation.
slapass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 03:59 PM   #30
slapass
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 13,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by druid66 View Post
now we getting into something.
so he put not trained people on positions they are not fit, is that right?
are those people already made some mistakes and fuck ups or not?
i mean is that they are in their current seats makes you angry or are they done damages already?
Tons of issues. Anyone who works with the feds are currently complaining. We have had issues all summer with the federal agency we work with.
slapass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 04:29 PM   #31
Steve Rupe
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 771
The Donald is a pathological liar as proven by his inability to say more than a handful of sentences without initiating some type of lie.

The Donald is a man child as proven by his school yard mentality portrayed via video and tweets.

The Donald is not a respecter of women, or much of anything else, as proven via his words and videos.

The Donald is a shyster/conman as proven by the hundreds and hundreds of lawsuits brought against him over the years and the hundreds of law suits currently in the process.

The Donald is not very bright, knowledgeable/ignorant in most subjects he speaks to, is often totally incoherent, all proven by interviews he has given, speeches he has made, and video's that he is in.

There is more but that is a pretty good start.
Steve Rupe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 04:47 PM   #32
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!
 
Grapesoda's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montana
Posts: 27,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Some of us grew up hating Trump when we were children. He was just a huge joke, full of himself; He would have been a sorry person if it wasn't for his money. He doesn't have a clue.
Richard I guess I need to accept that. for me as a non TV watcher and non media interest guy, I had no ideas about trump. and thing is I still really don't know now, because all the hate is just too distracting.

so I guess I'm saying I had no 'concept of trump' except as some loud mouth guy, which even you must admit fits most politicians.

so when you think of my agenda about trump realize I really have none. my agenda for POTUS is to fix problems. if trump has a back door into Russia and china that will stop this escalating and very dangerous world situation... FUCKING AWERSOME!!!!!!! hit it hard baby!

see what I mean? and I do know about being personally insulted by 'POTUS' because I got that feeling when I saw Bill Clinton reviewing some troops...he looked dishonest some how with the soldiers... and Obama at the coast guard thing... talking about global warming... that's just fucking weird and out of touch with reality and certainly out of touch with tradition, and by the way we do have some traditions for a reason.

so yeah I can see where you'er coming from...
__________________
We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
—JOSEPH CAMPBELL

hit me up @potandpussy
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 04:49 PM   #33
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!
 
Grapesoda's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montana
Posts: 27,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Rupe View Post
The Donald is a pathological liar as proven by his inability to say more than a handful of sentences without initiating some type of lie.

The Donald is a man child as proven by his school yard mentality portrayed via video and tweets.

The Donald is not a respecter of women, or much of anything else, as proven via his words and videos.

The Donald is a shyster/conman as proven by the hundreds and hundreds of lawsuits brought against him over the years and the hundreds of law suits currently in the process.

The Donald is not very bright, knowledgeable/ignorant in most subjects he speaks to, is often totally incoherent, all proven by interviews he has given, speeches he has made, and video's that he is in.

There is more but that is a pretty good start.
I doubt very seriously if there is 1 top political personality that this does not describe to a T. do you have anything interesting to say?
__________________
We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
—JOSEPH CAMPBELL

hit me up @potandpussy
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 04:52 PM   #34
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
bronco67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 21,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmoone332000 View Post
Basically they cant accept the person they wanted to win didnt. Its called democracy but people arent man enough to get on with it
I'm not in love with Hilary Clinton. If there was a good republican candidate, I'd vote for him. They don't put up good candidates any more.

I would LOVE to have Mitt Romney as the president instead of Donald Trump. That's how much I hate Donald Trump.
__________________
bronco67 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 04:54 PM   #35
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,984
Quote:
Originally Posted by druid66 View Post
now we getting into something.
so he put not trained people on positions they are not fit, is that right?
are those people already made some mistakes and fuck ups or not?
i mean is that they are in their current seats makes you angry or are they done damages already?
It's all of the above.

He put Jared in charge of fixing our "Middle East" problem. ZERO government experience, ZERO political experience, and everyone he put on his team also has zero experience. To date, not a thing has happened. At the same time, he still doesn't have full time security clearance.

Our school system is having serious problems. Those of us who have kids in school know what common core is, and everyone (EVERY ONE) agrees it's horrible. Trump put a person into office who has zero experience in public education. When I say zero experience in public education, I mean she never attended a public school, and her kids have also attended a public school. I understand who Betsy DeVos is and what she brings to the table, and her experience is the direct opposite of what we need and what the job requires.

Ben Carson as the director of HUD? Seriously? The man would perfect for Surgeon General, or to run the Health Department... But housing? That's a joke right? Trump says is qualified to run HUD because he grew up in the projects? You can't be serious here. At first I thought it was a joke.

Rex Tillerson in the State Department? Have you been reading what he is doing there? He is destroying our State Department. There was a meeting in India that all of the nations in the world attended, and instead of the US sending anyone from the State Department they sent the President's Daughter.... What the fuck? What qualifies her to do anything other than make handbags in China and sell them at home?

Then we have Kelly Ann Conway fixing our opioid crisis. LOL. A pollster is now handing our drug crisis.

Every decision Trump has made has been.

Then there is the lies. He is telling us he made our military "stronger than ever". What exactly has he done with our military? We've launched a few ships, but all of this started long before Trump ever ran for office. Same with the VA. Trump promised to fix the VA and what has he done? He appointed someone new and said "problem solved". Oh, they are "working on a new system" for appointments - which started under Obama, will take years to complete, and will cost god only knows how much money.

Trump has spent a year in office and accomplished nothing - at all. Not one damn thing.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 05:06 PM   #36
Steve Rupe
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
I doubt very seriously if there is 1 top political personality that this does not describe to a T. do you have anything interesting to say?
Name me 3 that it describes to a T. or even 1. But even if the statement you just made were to be 100% true I was answering the man's question. Do you have any interesting questions to ask?
Steve Rupe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 05:27 PM   #37
AmeliaG
Confirmed User
 
AmeliaG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
It's all of the above.

He put Jared in charge of fixing our "Middle East" problem. ZERO government experience, ZERO political experience, and everyone he put on his team also has zero experience. To date, not a thing has happened. At the same time, he still doesn't have full time security clearance.

Our school system is having serious problems. Those of us who have kids in school know what common core is, and everyone (EVERY ONE) agrees it's horrible. Trump put a person into office who has zero experience in public education. When I say zero experience in public education, I mean she never attended a public school, and her kids have also attended a public school. I understand who Betsy DeVos is and what she brings to the table, and her experience is the direct opposite of what we need and what the job requires.

Ben Carson as the director of HUD? Seriously? The man would perfect for Surgeon General, or to run the Health Department... But housing? That's a joke right? Trump says is qualified to run HUD because he grew up in the projects? You can't be serious here. At first I thought it was a joke.

Rex Tillerson in the State Department? Have you been reading what he is doing there? He is destroying our State Department. There was a meeting in India that all of the nations in the world attended, and instead of the US sending anyone from the State Department they sent the President's Daughter.... What the fuck? What qualifies her to do anything other than make handbags in China and sell them at home?

Then we have Kelly Ann Conway fixing our opioid crisis. LOL. A pollster is now handing our drug crisis.

Every decision Trump has made has been.

Then there is the lies. He is telling us he made our military "stronger than ever". What exactly has he done with our military? We've launched a few ships, but all of this started long before Trump ever ran for office. Same with the VA. Trump promised to fix the VA and what has he done? He appointed someone new and said "problem solved". Oh, they are "working on a new system" for appointments - which started under Obama, will take years to complete, and will cost god only knows how much money.

Trump has spent a year in office and accomplished nothing - at all. Not one damn thing.

Without googling, name 3 previous heads of Education or HUD and their qualifications.

Don't hit the search engine because everyone already knows that not one person freaking out about these positions has ever cared about them before. It is bizarre to me that it seems like some people actually believe this nonsense is suddenly personally important to them.
AmeliaG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 08:26 PM   #38
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!
 
Grapesoda's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montana
Posts: 27,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Rupe View Post
Name me 3 that it describes to a T. or even 1. But even if the statement you just made were to be 100% true I was answering the man's question. Do you have any interesting questions to ask?
about politics? not really anything other than politics is a scripted drama which you guys believe to be true and you guys are ALL being played for power and money.. other than that, nope.
__________________
We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
—JOSEPH CAMPBELL

hit me up @potandpussy
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 08:27 PM   #39
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!
 
Grapesoda's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montana
Posts: 27,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeliaG View Post
Without googling, name 3 previous heads of Education or HUD and their qualifications.

Don't hit the search engine because everyone already knows that not one person freaking out about these positions has ever cared about them before. It is bizarre to me that it seems like some people actually believe this nonsense is suddenly personally important to them.
oh fuck!! you are killing me
__________________
We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
—JOSEPH CAMPBELL

hit me up @potandpussy
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 08:31 PM   #40
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!
 
Grapesoda's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montana
Posts: 27,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
It's all of the above.

He put Jared in charge of fixing our "Middle East" problem. ZERO government experience, ZERO political experience, and everyone he put on his team also has zero experience. To date, not a thing has happened. At the same time, he still doesn't have full time security clearance.

Our school system is having serious problems. Those of us who have kids in school know what common core is, and everyone (EVERY ONE) agrees it's horrible. Trump put a person into office who has zero experience in public education. When I say zero experience in public education, I mean she never attended a public school, and her kids have also attended a public school. I understand who Betsy DeVos is and what she brings to the table, and her experience is the direct opposite of what we need and what the job requires.

Ben Carson as the director of HUD? Seriously? The man would perfect for Surgeon General, or to run the Health Department... But housing? That's a joke right? Trump says is qualified to run HUD because he grew up in the projects? You can't be serious here. At first I thought it was a joke.

Rex Tillerson in the State Department? Have you been reading what he is doing there? He is destroying our State Department. There was a meeting in India that all of the nations in the world attended, and instead of the US sending anyone from the State Department they sent the President's Daughter.... What the fuck? What qualifies her to do anything other than make handbags in China and sell them at home?

Then we have Kelly Ann Conway fixing our opioid crisis. LOL. A pollster is now handing our drug crisis.

Every decision Trump has made has been.

Then there is the lies. He is telling us he made our military "stronger than ever". What exactly has he done with our military? We've launched a few ships, but all of this started long before Trump ever ran for office. Same with the VA. Trump promised to fix the VA and what has he done? He appointed someone new and said "problem solved". Oh, they are "working on a new system" for appointments - which started under Obama, will take years to complete, and will cost god only knows how much money.

Trump has spent a year in office and accomplished nothing - at all. Not one damn thing.
I wonder how much time in that year was spent addressing made up bullshit and weird accusations and the revolving media circus instead of addressing the issues?

just sayin' you know? and you helped how?
__________________
We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
—JOSEPH CAMPBELL

hit me up @potandpussy
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 08:34 PM   #41
xKingx
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFred View Post
It's amazing that someone who lives in a country that was taken over and destroyed by a hard right fascist govt would suck the Trump cock so easily. Guess you're a glutton for punishment.

I believed the far left communist Soviet Union fucked Poland far greater. Sense they didn't have freedom from them, sense their collapse in 1989
xKingx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 08:44 PM   #42
ReggieDurango
Confirmed User
 
ReggieDurango's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: California
Posts: 3,918
I think the WORST thing Trump has done so far was appointing Scott Pruitt to be the head of the Environmental Protection Agency. The environment is the most important thing we have: we need it to live as human beings, and Pruitt is fine with it being destroyed.
ReggieDurango is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 08:56 PM   #43
Steve Rupe
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 771
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReggieDurango View Post
I think the WORST thing Trump has done so far was appointing Scott Pruitt to be the head of the Environmental Protection Agency. The environment is the most important thing we have: we need it to live as human beings, and Pruitt is fine with it being destroyed.
Certainly rates high on his bad choice of people to put charge, but it is clear he personally has little if any concern with the environment.
Steve Rupe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 08:57 PM   #44
3om3
Confirmed User
 
3om3's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: lebnon
Posts: 574
not much
__________________
www.xvideos.network
3om3 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 09:21 PM   #45
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 933
Notice how the people who don't like Trump can't list any specific reasons at all.

They shout "he's racist, sexist, homophobe, he works for Putin" because the TV news says it, but they can't show any examples. The fake media has tricked 1/3 of the population.

The majority of the country loves Trump, but the media won't admit it!

Here is how the country voted:



He pulled us out of the TPP and that was awesome! TPP is a scam that gives up out country to international corporations. Not good!

He pulled us out of the paris climate deal because the deal was a scam! It was a money grab for shady politicians, companies, and bankers to get rich off out tax dollars!

Trump has been doing a great job. The fake news is simply lying and they've tricked some GFYers. It's very sad

Also, when Trump went to Poland and gave that speech, it was truly one of the greatest speeches ever, very inspiring.




Acepimp is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 10:24 PM   #46
klinton
Confirmed User
 
klinton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: online
Posts: 6,817
because he lowered the standards in politics and he is crazy ass populist.

(yet, he is still kind of funny for me and I somehow like him. like a caricature of typical Yankee he he heh)
__________________
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 10:34 PM   #47
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,984
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeliaG View Post
Without googling, name 3 previous heads of Education or HUD and their qualifications.

Don't hit the search engine because everyone already knows that not one person freaking out about these positions has ever cared about them before. It is bizarre to me that it seems like some people actually believe this nonsense is suddenly personally important to them.
No. I shouldn't know their names. There are hundreds of government agencies, and I surely do not know the names of who run them. I couldn't name a single Surgeon General, but I also cannot name a single bad thing they have done.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 10:36 PM   #48
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,984
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
I wonder how much time in that year was spent addressing made up bullshit and weird accusations and the revolving media circus instead of addressing the issues?

just sayin' you know? and you helped how?
What made up bullshit? Do you mean Benghazi or the email scandal?

If it's "made up" while are people being charged, being arrested, and pleading guilty?

This is how our government works. Our government does "x" and the press questions it. This always happens. Don't tell me it doesn't - who was here on the board screaming about Obama and the Mexican gun running stuff and the IRS scandal...
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 10:37 PM   #49
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,984
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReggieDurango View Post
I think the WORST thing Trump has done so far was appointing Scott Pruitt to be the head of the Environmental Protection Agency. The environment is the most important thing we have: we need it to live as human beings, and Pruitt is fine with it being destroyed.
Didn't Scott Pruitt want to close the EPA?
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 11:08 PM   #50
Freedom6995
Confirmed User
 
Freedom6995's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Wreckhouse
Posts: 1,400
fifty ways to lose Net Neutrality
__________________
Cyberwurx has hosted my sites for 9 years complaint free. - Email: Freedom6995
Freedom6995 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
president, trump, hate, politics, check, change, smth, despise, ignorant, deep, understand, anarchist, admit, dislike, follow, bad, board, poland, friends, remember, americans, ppl, excited, won, promising
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.