Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2017, 05:45 AM   #1
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,344
UK Professor 'Perhaps we now have the link between vaccination and autism'

Let's hope they get to the bottom of this once and for all, without profit and reputations getting in the way of science

'Perhaps we now have the link between vaccination and autism': Professor reveals aluminium in jabs may cause sufferers to have up 10 times more of the metal in their brains than is safe



Aluminium in vaccines may cause autism, controversial new research suggests.

Autistic children have up to 10 times more of the metal in their brains than what is considered safe in adults, a study found.

Aluminium crosses the membrane that separates the brain from circulating blood and accumulates in cells involved in maintaining a constant internal environment, such as temperature, the research adds.

Study author Professor Chris Exley from Keele University, said: 'Perhaps we now have the link between vaccination and autism spectrum disorder (ASD), the link being the inclusion of an aluminium adjuvant in the vaccine.'

The researchers speculate autism sufferers may have genetic changes that cause them to accumulate aluminium which healthy people are able to remove.

The findings are controversial after the disgraced gastroenterologist Andrew Wakefield said in 1995 that the measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine is linked to bowel disease and autism.

Mr Wakefield's view has since been widely discredited, however, the World Health Organization claims people's fear of vaccines means many, particularly young children, are unprotected against measles.

In a piece for The Hippocratic Post, Professor Exley discusses how aluminium accumulates in the brains of autism sufferers and if vaccines may be to blame.

https://www.hippocraticpost.com/infe...um-and-autism/

wehateporn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 08:17 AM   #2
MrBaldBastard
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,453
So your saying in countries that have compulsory vaccinations like Australia, the autism rate is 10x higher than countries like the USA? And we no doubt have a much lower average death rate age than in unvaccinated countries?

Because that's not the scenario is it, but of course that goes against your agenda so better skip over that and deflect real quick.
MrBaldBastard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 08:19 AM   #3
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 30,970
Wehateporn / Onwebcam / Mineistaken hates America and loves Putin & Trump
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 08:25 AM   #4
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard View Post
So your saying in countries that have compulsory vaccinations like Australia, the autism rate is 10x higher than countries like the USA?
Vaccination isn't compulsory in either Australia or in USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard View Post
And we no doubt have a much lower average death rate age than in unvaccinated countries?
All countries are vaccinated

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard View Post
Because that's not the scenario is it
Nope, you don't seem to be well informed on this topic or on 'the scenario'

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard View Post
but of course that goes against your agenda so better skip over that and deflect real quick.
My agenda is to encourage solid rigorous evidence-based science, I will continue to push for that as always
wehateporn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 08:26 AM   #5
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Wehateporn / Onwebcam / Mineistaken hates America and loves Putin & Trump
You're projecting again, no hate here, just a peaceful guy trying to make the world a better place
wehateporn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 08:36 AM   #6
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 971
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Wehateporn / Onwebcam / Mineistaken hates America and loves Putin & Trump
^^^ Triggered by Facts! GayLiar's response to anyone who's not far left: "Fake nic hates America, loves Putin! Russia Russia Russia!"

^^^ Ignores all the Russia collusion from Democrats.



Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 09:03 AM   #7
MrBaldBastard
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehateporn View Post
Vaccination isn't compulsory in either Australia or in USA
You would find it very hard to get a job in Sydney if your not vaccinated, your kids certainly are not going to any decent schools, and the parents miss out on hundreds to thousands a year in government hand outs. Like vaccination is not compulsory just without it.. your better to go to another country.

Immunise - AIR - Current Data

Average is around 95% they are aiming to get to 98% this year

--

So surly if there is an issue with vaccines, Australia would be used as an example.
MrBaldBastard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 09:10 AM   #8
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard View Post
You would find it very hard to get a job in Sydney if your not vaccinated
Depends what sector, even then there are still exemptions

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard View Post
your kids certainly are not going to any decent schools
It's only a small number of daycare centers who check for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard View Post
and the parents miss out on hundreds to thousands a year in government hand outs.
Yep, the politicians sold out to Big Pharma on that one

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard View Post
Like vaccination is not compulsory just without it.. your better to go to another country.
We're not at that stage yet, but if the system continues moving in that direction then one day we will be. Hopefully the people can fight back against the medical mafia, corrupt politicians and media to stop that from happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard View Post
So surly if there is an issue with vaccines, Australia would be used as an example.
All the Western countries have big problems with Autism, some more than others. In the US the data shows that the more vaccines given in a state, the more Autism there is in the state.

Also, don't forgot Australia only just started stepping things up, that was because they had so many people getting educated on vaccines and avoiding them. Many of those will never allow themselves to be vaccinated whatever, no matter how you try to influence them e.g. fines, loss of income, school restrictions
wehateporn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 09:40 AM   #9
MrBaldBastard
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,453
Its not a small number of day-cares, only the minority would allow unvaccinated children.

Its compulsory to report and publish vaccination levels at schools. Vast majority of parents don't want their kids at schools with unvaccinated peers, and its that parental pressure that drives it more than any Government policies

..However

Unvaccinated children banned from childcare across NSW as conscientious objector loophole closed

From January 2018 children who are not fully immunised to their parents' conscientious objection to vaccines will no longer be able to be enrolled in child care.

Its called the No Jab No Play law hehe, google : no jab no play nsw 2018
MrBaldBastard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 10:04 AM   #10
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,344
The corruption is strong in the current Aussie government, but the majority of parents who are concerned about vaccines safety will not be influenced by this, their priority is to protect the health of their child against a corrupt industry
wehateporn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 10:56 AM   #11
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: High In The Clouds
Posts: 5,986
Couldn't the aluminum exposure be from dietary sources as opposed to vaccinations?
__________________

Vote for 'Ribbet Hog' - WebBastard of the Year

OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 12:59 PM   #12
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: High In The Clouds
Posts: 5,986
Study of over 95,000 children included 15,000 unvaccinated 2 to 5 year olds and nearly 2,000 kids already considered at high risk for autism


Importance Despite research showing no link between the measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine and autism spectrum disorders (ASD), beliefs that the vaccine causes autism persist, leading to lower vaccination levels. Parents who already have a child with ASD may be especially wary of vaccinations.

Objective To report ASD occurrence by MMR vaccine status in a large sample of US children who have older siblings with and without ASD.

Design, Setting, and Participants A retrospective cohort study using an administrative claims database associated with a large commercial health plan. Participants included children continuously enrolled in the health plan from birth to at least 5 years of age during 2001-2012 who also had an older sibling continuously enrolled for at least 6 months between 1997 and 2012.

Exposures MMR vaccine receipt (0, 1, 2 doses) after 1 year of age.

Main Outcomes and Measures ASD status defined as 2 claims with a diagnosis code in any position for autistic disorder or other specified pervasive developmental disorder (PDD) including Asperger syndrome, or unspecified PDD (International Classification of Diseases, Ninth Revision, Clinical Modification 299.0x, 299.8x, 299.9x).

Results Of 95 727 children with older siblings, 994 (1.04%) were diagnosed with ASD and 1929 (2.02%) had an older sibling with ASD. Of those with older siblings with ASD, 134 (6.9%) had ASD, vs 860 (0.9%) children with unaffected siblings (P < .001). MMR vaccination rates (≥1 dose) were 84% (n = 78 549) at age 2 years and 92% (n = 86 063) at age 5 years for children with unaffected older siblings, vs 73% (n = 1409) at age 2 years and 86% (n = 1660) at age 5 years for children with affected siblings. MMR vaccine receipt was not associated with an increased risk of ASD at any age. For children with older siblings with ASD, at age 2, the adjusted relative risk (RR) of ASD for 1 dose of MMR vaccine vs no vaccine was 0.76 (95% CI, 0.48-1.22; P = .25), and at age 5, the RR of ASD for 2 doses compared with no vaccine was 0.56 (95% CI, 0.30-1.04; P = .07). For children whose older siblings did not have ASD, at age 2, the adjusted RR of ASD for 1 dose was 0.91 (95% CI, 0.68-1.20; P = .50) and at age 5, the RR of ASD for 2 doses was 1.09 (95% CI, 0.76-1.54; P = .65).

Conclusions and Relevance In this large sample of privately insured children with older siblings, receipt of the MMR vaccine was not associated with increased risk of ASD, regardless of whether older siblings had ASD. These findings indicate no harmful association between MMR vaccine receipt and ASD even among children already at higher risk for ASD.


https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2275444
__________________

Vote for 'Ribbet Hog' - WebBastard of the Year

OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 02:19 PM   #13
NewNick
Confirmed User
 
NewNick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,102
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehateporn View Post
The corruption is strong in the current Aussie government, but the majority of parents who are concerned about vaccines safety will not be influenced by this, their priority is to protect the health of their child against a corrupt industry
What people actually need is protection from you.

The autism / vaccination link was made up.

It was never true.

It was completely discredited.

Why do you find it so difficult to accept ?

Why do you search and search for something to back you up ?

Stick to asking complete strangers on internet forums how to cure your baldness. Just as futile and an awful lot less harmful then spreading this hateful nonsense.

__________________
This helps expose the ungrateful tendencies of the negro. (Mat26z, 23rd Nov 2017)

It's kind of like the people who admire Trump. They do it because they're pieces of shit too and couldn't recognize a person with integrity and class if he rented space up their ass. It's not their fault...it just makes perfect sense to like an asshole if you're also an asshole who agrees with their asshole views. (Bronco67. 8th Feb 2017)

A vote for Trump is a declaration of your own shortcomings. (Charlie Sheen)
NewNick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 02:21 PM   #14
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 30,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewNick View Post
What people actually need is protection from you.
True. His Acepimp fake nic is particularly heinous
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 02:52 PM   #15
MrBaldBastard
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehateporn View Post
The corruption is strong in the current Aussie government, but the majority of parents who are concerned about vaccines safety will not be influenced by this, their priority is to protect the health of their child against a corrupt industry
But your not talking about the majority of anything its the fringe dwelling minority

And as far as it being a corrupt industry, kids and the vast majority of adults... get their vacs here for FREE.... there is no industry except in Travel vaccs
MrBaldBastard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 03:03 PM   #16
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 971
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewNick View Post
What people actually need is protection from you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
True. His Acepimp fake nic is particularly heinous
^^^ Here's BladeLiar talking to his other fake nic! LOL!

Hey uninformed people, check this out:


Vaccine bombshell: CDC whistleblower reveals cover-up linking MMR vaccines to autism in African-Americans

Massive vaccine cover-up confirmed: Secret documents prove vaccines cause autism

Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 03:13 PM   #17
KlenTelaris
The name you know
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Golem city
Posts: 27,171
I more believe theory which says how bacteria infection in early age causing it.
__________________
Contact : http://scr.im/addtrades
KlenTelaris is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 03:30 PM   #18
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 43,039
I have a friend who has a son that has autism. It's rather amazing really.... Something as simple as closing the door behind him is something he will never understand, but he can use his cell phone to hack your cell phone in under sixty seconds.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 03:45 PM   #19
CaptainHowdy
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
CaptainHowdy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Happy in the dark.
Posts: 74,625
You're a true antinatalist, WHP ...
CaptainHowdy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 05:20 PM   #20
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Couldn't the aluminum exposure be from dietary sources as opposed to vaccinations?
Good question The difference is that dietary aluminum goes straight through the digestive system and comes out again, whereas injected aluminium hangs around and goes all over the place, out of control, see study discussed in video in first post
wehateporn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 05:31 PM   #21
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,344
Thanks for posting this

If we look at the title of the study "Autism Occurrence by MMR Vaccine Status Among US Children With Older Siblings With and Without Autism" we see that instead of doing the most basic studies of all, they are making it uneccessarily complex, which makes it easier to play games. So just because someone didn't get MMR doesn't mean they didn't receive all the other aluminum containing vaccines. All we need to really study is vaccinated v unvaccinated, but CDC refuse and claim it is unethical to perform that study, really it is the fox guarding the henhouse. Also study was funded by Lewin Group, so obvious conflict and likely the explanation of the poor study design .

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Study of over 95,000 children included 15,000 unvaccinated 2 to 5 year olds and nearly 2,000 kids already considered at high risk for autism


Importance Despite research showing no link between the measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine and autism spectrum disorders (ASD), beliefs that the vaccine causes autism persist, leading to lower vaccination levels. Parents who already have a child with ASD may be especially wary of vaccinations.

Objective To report ASD occurrence by MMR vaccine status in a large sample of US children who have older siblings with and without ASD.

Design, Setting, and Participants A retrospective cohort study using an administrative claims database associated with a large commercial health plan. Participants included children continuously enrolled in the health plan from birth to at least 5 years of age during 2001-2012 who also had an older sibling continuously enrolled for at least 6 months between 1997 and 2012.

Exposures MMR vaccine receipt (0, 1, 2 doses) after 1 year of age.

Main Outcomes and Measures ASD status defined as 2 claims with a diagnosis code in any position for autistic disorder or other specified pervasive developmental disorder (PDD) including Asperger syndrome, or unspecified PDD (International Classification of Diseases, Ninth Revision, Clinical Modification 299.0x, 299.8x, 299.9x).

Results Of 95 727 children with older siblings, 994 (1.04%) were diagnosed with ASD and 1929 (2.02%) had an older sibling with ASD. Of those with older siblings with ASD, 134 (6.9%) had ASD, vs 860 (0.9%) children with unaffected siblings (P < .001). MMR vaccination rates (≥1 dose) were 84% (n = 78 549) at age 2 years and 92% (n = 86 063) at age 5 years for children with unaffected older siblings, vs 73% (n = 1409) at age 2 years and 86% (n = 1660) at age 5 years for children with affected siblings. MMR vaccine receipt was not associated with an increased risk of ASD at any age. For children with older siblings with ASD, at age 2, the adjusted relative risk (RR) of ASD for 1 dose of MMR vaccine vs no vaccine was 0.76 (95% CI, 0.48-1.22; P = .25), and at age 5, the RR of ASD for 2 doses compared with no vaccine was 0.56 (95% CI, 0.30-1.04; P = .07). For children whose older siblings did not have ASD, at age 2, the adjusted RR of ASD for 1 dose was 0.91 (95% CI, 0.68-1.20; P = .50) and at age 5, the RR of ASD for 2 doses was 1.09 (95% CI, 0.76-1.54; P = .65).

Conclusions and Relevance In this large sample of privately insured children with older siblings, receipt of the MMR vaccine was not associated with increased risk of ASD, regardless of whether older siblings had ASD. These findings indicate no harmful association between MMR vaccine receipt and ASD even among children already at higher risk for ASD.


https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2275444
wehateporn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 05:34 PM   #22
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard View Post
But your not talking about the majority of anything its the fringe dwelling minority

And as far as it being a corrupt industry, kids and the vast majority of adults... get their vacs here for FREE.... there is no industry except in Travel vaccs
Those 'free' vaccines are paid for using taxpayers money, Big Pharma still get paid, and even more so from the health complications which the vaccines then cause
wehateporn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 08:59 PM   #23
oppoten
So Fucking White
 
oppoten's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sheffield, UK
Posts: 4,135
Don't politicize autism.

It's one of many developmental disorders that we've yet to find a cure for.
__________________
"We are bringing them the plague" - Freud
oppoten is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 09:06 PM   #24
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by oppoten View Post
Don't politicize autism.

It's one of many developmental disorders that we've yet to find a cure for.
How about we start by not injecting people with causes?
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 09:30 PM   #25
oppoten
So Fucking White
 
oppoten's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sheffield, UK
Posts: 4,135
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
How about we start by not injecting people with causes?
It doesn't make sense to me that autism is caused by injections, yet similar developmental and/or psychiatric disorders are not caused by injections.

I have a disorder that is similar to Aspergers, but is not on the autistic spectrum. I wasn't injected with it.
__________________
"We are bringing them the plague" - Freud
oppoten is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 11:34 PM   #26
PornDiscounts-V
Confirmed User
 
PornDiscounts-V's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: L.A.
Posts: 4,517
Or the aluminum mom uses to cook food?
__________________
Blog Posts - Contextual Links - Hardlinks on 550+ Blog Network
* Handwritten * 180 C Class IPs * Permanent! * Many Niches! * Bulk Discounts! GFYPosts /at/ J2Media.net
PornDiscounts-V is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 01:32 AM   #27
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,969
So what is the alternative?

No vaccinations and diseases that killed children return in far higher numbers than the risks of having a vaccination.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 03:02 AM   #28
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by oppoten View Post

I have a disorder that is similar to Aspergers, but is not on the autistic spectrum. I wasn't injected with it.
This is another thing the industry uses to confuse the issue, by calling a wide spectrum of issues Autism it helps to muddy the studies, people like you with Aspergers (ish) were born that way, it's completely different to what happens to people after some vaccines, they wouldn't be able to type here, barely communicate at all.
wehateporn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 03:08 AM   #29
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
So what is the alternative?

No vaccinations and diseases that killed children return in far higher numbers than the risks of having a vaccination.
The industry have to stop denying the truth and actually get the vaccines fixed, they don't want to be dragged through the mud in the media, have their people held accountable etc, but this is wrong to be leaving so many people mentally disabled for no good reason.

Both President Clinton and President Bush Jr were asked to improve vaccine safety by a top media exec who's child went Autistic after a vaccine. Both of them said that if they push to improve vaccine safety it will bring too much bad publicity. So that's what this is really about, nobody wants to have their reputation ruined or be held accountable, so the madness continues.

Another point is that when things go wrong with vaccines, such as Autism, Epilepsy, autoimmune diseases etc, the industry profits, so some would argue that that is another incentive not to fix the vaccines.

As for the virues themselves, if there is one you're really concerned about, maybe vaccinate against that, but don't bother with silly ones like Chicken Pox, Mumps, Flu etc
wehateporn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 03:08 AM   #30
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by PornDiscounts-V View Post
Or the aluminum mom uses to cook food?
wehateporn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 05:15 AM   #31
NewNick
Confirmed User
 
NewNick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,102
Did you actually read the blog WHP ?

It says that people with Autism (and Althzeimers) may have a predisposed genetic condition which makes their brains collect aluminium.

Therefore a condition that the subjects of the study were born with - not a condition caused by vaccinations.

The "potential link" referred to is NOT one of cause.

The "potential link" is that people with Autism (and Althzeimers) have brains that do not deal with aluminium well.

Sorry but this is not the silver bullet for your long held belief on the evils of vaccination.
__________________
This helps expose the ungrateful tendencies of the negro. (Mat26z, 23rd Nov 2017)

It's kind of like the people who admire Trump. They do it because they're pieces of shit too and couldn't recognize a person with integrity and class if he rented space up their ass. It's not their fault...it just makes perfect sense to like an asshole if you're also an asshole who agrees with their asshole views. (Bronco67. 8th Feb 2017)

A vote for Trump is a declaration of your own shortcomings. (Charlie Sheen)
NewNick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 05:43 AM   #32
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,344
This is what we've been saying all along, vaccines are not suitable for everyone, the CDC have known this as freedom of information shows. We've been calling for tests to find out who can be relatively safely vaccinated and who cannot, but they've refused and continued their madness. Leaving 1 in 68 people mentally disabled when this could have been easily avoided by improving the science is a despicable crime. If those children had not injected with aluminum they would have been fine, perfect health. Vaccines need to be made safe for everyone who the CDC/WHO want to force them on, otherwise to be forcing them on us is a crime against humanity. Avoiding the science because they are too scared of what they might find is an anti-science excuse, people need to be held accountable for what's been done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewNick View Post
Did you actually read the blog WHP ?

It says that people with Autism (and Althzeimers) may have a predisposed genetic condition which makes their brains collect aluminium.

Therefore a condition that the subjects of the study were born with - not a condition caused by vaccinations.

The "potential link" referred to is NOT one of cause.

The "potential link" is that people with Autism (and Althzeimers) have brains that do not deal with aluminium well.

Sorry but this is not the silver bullet for your long held belief on the evils of vaccination.
wehateporn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 08:27 AM   #33
NewNick
Confirmed User
 
NewNick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,102
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehateporn View Post
This is what we've been saying all along,
What ???????

You have been saying all along that vaccines cause Autism and all manner of other afflictions and diseases.

You have argued that vaccines are evil and will kill your children.

You have argued that the medical community are aware of this and they hide the truth so they can make money.

Now one study on a grand total of 5 people has said that there MIGHT be a link with aluminium. Which of course is a hundred miles away from all the nonsense you have spouted.

You have a position and you search for evidence to support it. Then you think you have something - and pfft it is gone.

Try actually reading these websites that you post, and try forming your position based on the evidence, rather than searching for supporting evidence for your completely emotion led position.
__________________
This helps expose the ungrateful tendencies of the negro. (Mat26z, 23rd Nov 2017)

It's kind of like the people who admire Trump. They do it because they're pieces of shit too and couldn't recognize a person with integrity and class if he rented space up their ass. It's not their fault...it just makes perfect sense to like an asshole if you're also an asshole who agrees with their asshole views. (Bronco67. 8th Feb 2017)

A vote for Trump is a declaration of your own shortcomings. (Charlie Sheen)
NewNick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 09:13 AM   #34
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: High In The Clouds
Posts: 5,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehateporn View Post
Thanks for posting this

If we look at the title of the study "Autism Occurrence by MMR Vaccine Status Among US Children With Older Siblings With and Without Autism" we see that instead of doing the most basic studies of all, they are making it uneccessarily complex, which makes it easier to play games. So just because someone didn't get MMR doesn't mean they didn't receive all the other aluminum containing vaccines. All we need to really study is vaccinated v unvaccinated, but CDC refuse and claim it is unethical to perform that study, really it is the fox guarding the henhouse. Also study was funded by Lewin Group, so obvious conflict and likely the explanation of the poor study design .


Right from the article.. "The researchers speculate autism sufferers may have genetic changes that cause them to accumulate aluminium which healthy people are able to remove."

How much aluminum is in vaccines?

During the first 6 months of life, infants could receive about
4 milligrams of aluminum from vaccines. That’s not very much: a
milligram is one-thousandth of a gram and a gram is the weight of
one-fifth of a teaspoon of water. During the same period, babies will
also receive about 10 milligrams of aluminum in breast milk, about
40 milligrams in infant formula, or about 120 milligrams in soybased
formula



^^

So should mothers stop feeding their babies since they get between 3x - 40x the aluminum from breast milk or formula than they do from vaccinations?
__________________

Vote for 'Ribbet Hog' - WebBastard of the Year

OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 10:05 AM   #35
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post

So should mothers stop feeding their babies since they get between 3x - 40x the aluminum from breast milk or formula than they do from vaccinations?
As long as the breast milk isn't injected it's fine as it passes straight through, whereas when the aluminum is injected it gets trapped around the body. It doesn't take much Aluminum at all to stop the brain functioning correctly

wehateporn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 10:09 AM   #36
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewNick View Post
You have been saying all along that vaccines cause Autism and all manner of other afflictions and diseases.
We need them safe in every way possible, no more Autism, no Epilepsy, no autoimmune diseases, we need them to be based on solid science, no more excuses can be accepted as to why the science can be skipped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewNick View Post
You have argued that vaccines are evil and will kill your children.
It is no secret that some children die after their vaccines, this too is unacceptable, vaccines need to be improved, 1950's technology isn't good enough for 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewNick View Post
You have argued that the medical community are aware of this and they hide the truth so they can make money.
That's also true

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewNick View Post
Now one study on a grand total of 5 people has said that there MIGHT be a link with aluminium. Which of course is a hundred miles away from all the nonsense you have spouted.
There are many studies, this is just the latest one which happens to come from an expert in his field
wehateporn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 10:15 AM   #37
jbvryant
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 395
I don't know, people from my place tend to suffer from amnesia and autism every time you ask payments for their loans.
__________________
http://www.topdollardating.com -WE PAY TOPDOLLAR FOR YOUR DATING TRAFFIC
Accepting traffic from following sources: Social Media | Blackhat | Tube sites | Ad Networks
Email: [email protected] [email protected] Skype: johnvryant
jbvryant is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 02:19 AM   #38
AubreyNova
Registered User
 
AubreyNova's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Romania
Posts: 26
all I can say is that more people in my country aren't willing to vaccinate their babies.
__________________
______________________________
Check out my site aubreynova.com

AubreyNova is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
autism, aluminium, professor, link, sufferers, brains, vaccines, vaccination, metal, safe, times, vaccine, study, accumulates, children, research, controversial, measles, exley, linked, mmr, rubella, bowel, disease, remove
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.