Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2017, 12:38 PM   #51
Steve Rupe
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
^^^ THIS is accurate. It's called unbiased facts, BladeLiar / Mark / Rochard. You people are SO convinced that Trump is the bad guy. Nevermind the hundreds of thousands of deaths that Obama and Hilary are responsible for! No offense, clueless libs, but we're sick of the dumb accusations against trump while you ignore mountains evidence on Hillary and obama. Get some fucking facts already, PLEASE.
President Obama is a has been and no longer is in a position of power. Hilary is a has been that never was. The only one that is in power is the Donald, thus the only one of import at this point in time.

Hilary is one of, if not the most investigated persons to exist and yet not a single charge has ever been brought against her for anything, nada. That speaks volumes as to their being "mountains of evidence" on her.
Steve Rupe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 12:47 PM   #52
Helix
Confirmed User
 
Helix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,559
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Rupe View Post
Hilary is one of, if not the most investigated persons to exist and yet not a single charge has ever been brought against her for anything, nada. That speaks volumes as to their being "mountains of evidence" on her.
With President Obama and his administration's influence on investigations it isn't a surprise there haven't been any charges brought against her. This is why the extreme dislike of Hillary will never go away and it's a big reason why she lost.
__________________
http://6bot.com
Helix is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 01:17 PM   #53
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Rupe View Post
President Obama is a has been and no longer is in a position of power. Hilary is a has been that never was. The only one that is in power is the Donald, thus the only one of import at this point in time.

Hilary is one of, if not the most investigated persons to exist and yet not a single charge has ever been brought against her for anything, nada. That speaks volumes as to their being "mountains of evidence" on her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix View Post
With President Obama and his administration's influence on investigations it isn't a surprise there haven't been any charges brought against her. This is why the extreme dislike of Hillary will never go away and it's a big reason why she lost.
Exactly. Steve, there were no charges because her entire circle were protecting her. They are ALL guilty of obstruction and lots of big crimes. She lied under oath numerous times. Selling our uranium to Putin involved massive crimes / bribes. But you think Flynn is gonna bring down Trump? Absurd. Indictments are coming, but not for the Trump team.
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 01:26 PM   #54
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,995
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix View Post
With President Obama and his administration's influence on investigations it isn't a surprise there haven't been any charges brought against her. This is why the extreme dislike of Hillary will never go away and it's a big reason why she lost.
You don't seem to understand how investigations work. The Republicans lead the way with the investigations, they were in charge, and they failed to find anything.

The truth is with all of these investigations into Hillary Clinton there was never any intention to bring charges, nor was there any belief that a crime had been committed. Everyone knew it just isn't illegal for a high ranking government official to use a private email server to send classified information via email; In fact, it's rather common. With Benghazi, there was never any crime committed. The moment the attack began the entire incident was no longer under control by the State Department, but instead the US military - the ONLY people who do anything. And frankly there was nothing to be done - even if we sent in a quick reaction force it would have taken them hours, they would have gotten there too late, the end result is we would have put more Americans in harm's way AND invaded another country with US military forces.

I'm sorry, but these were witch hunts designed only to hurt Hillary Clinton.

At the same time we have a rather large investigation into the Trump people, they are claiming it is a witch hunt (and a "nothingburger") yet every time we are turning around we are finding more connections to Russia and now people are being charged. Flynn, Trump's director of intelligence, just pleaded guilty to a felony. This is staggering and Trump is trying to play it off like it's no big deal.

This entire administration is completely corrupt. Just today we discovered Jared is director of some foundation to fund illegal settlements in Israel, which of course he failed to disclose. Think about this for a moment - the man the President has entrusted with fixing the Middle East is now directly engaged in illegal activity in the middle east AND lied about it to the American public. Yet somehow he still has some kind of security clearance.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 01:47 PM   #55
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 30,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post

At the same time we have a rather large investigation into the Trump people, they are claiming it is a witch hunt (and a "nothingburger") yet every time we are turning around we are finding more connections to Russia and now people are being charged. Flynn, Trump's director of intelligence, just pleaded guilty to a felony. This is staggering and Trump is trying to play it off like it's no big deal.

This entire administration is completely corrupt. Just today we discovered Jared is director of some foundation to fund illegal settlements in Israel, which of course he failed to disclose. Think about this for a moment - the man the President has entrusted with fixing the Middle East is now directly engaged in illegal activity in the middle east AND lied about it to the American public. Yet somehow he still has some kind of security clearance.
Correct.

Trump uses well known old school Russian psychops on the American public (i.e. "they are as bad as me" , "nothing to see here" , accusing your opponent of doing what you've done, misinformation, disinformation, distraction, etc.) It's clear where Trump is getting his guidance from and it's comical to watch his minions fall into place puppeting his bullshit as Manafort & Gates are charged with felonies and Papadopoulos & Flynn pleaded GUILTY to felonies with no trial and things are just getting started!

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 02:00 PM   #56
Steve Rupe
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix View Post
With President Obama and his administration's influence on investigations it isn't a surprise there haven't been any charges brought against her. This is why the extreme dislike of Hillary will never go away and it's a big reason why she lost.
She is been under investigation since President Nixon's time in office, for anything and everything, non stop and not just by agencies but by the media in general. Never a single charge. There is not a "mountain of evidence" and never has been.

I am not a fan of hers either and have never been a fan of hers and have always said to anyone that would listen, she was not Presidential material and would never be elected President ever.
Steve Rupe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 02:58 PM   #57
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
The truth is with all of these investigations into Hillary Clinton there was never any intention to bring charges, nor was there any belief that a crime had been committed. Everyone knew it just isn't illegal for a high ranking government official to use a private email server to send classified information via email;
I'm sorry, but these were witch hunts designed only to hurt Hillary Clinton.
Deleting emails under subpoena and then lying under oath is a crime, just FYI



Also a crime: taking bribes from Putin & his cronies for US uranium.

I wonder how long she'll have to wear that gps ankle bracelet

Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 03:09 PM   #58
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 1,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Rupe View Post
She is been under investigation since President Nixon's time in office, for anything and everything, non stop and not just by agencies but by the media in general. Never a single charge. There is not a "mountain of evidence" and never has been.

I am not a fan of hers either and have never been a fan of hers and have always said to anyone that would listen, she was not Presidential material and would never be elected President ever.
100% signed !
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 03:13 PM   #59
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 1,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
Exactly. Steve, there were no charges because her entire circle were protecting her. They are ALL guilty of obstruction and lots of big crimes. She lied under oath numerous times. Selling our uranium to Putin involved massive crimes / bribes. But you think Flynn is gonna bring down Trump? Absurd. Indictments are coming, but not for the Trump team.
i think you should read the REAL story before you come up with your fake news wiseness.
you moron are so unbalanced informed that you can only suffer with your lies or wake up.
but i think you are not able to wake up - you stick too deep in your shit world already.

solution???
what about a gun ?
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 06:02 PM   #60
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 28,560
Every time i scroll the front page, this thread title makes me chuckle a bit
__________________
VACARES XMAS PROMO - 3 FREE MONTHS
Email: [email protected]
ICQ: 147479144 - Skype: limpgringo
nico-t is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 06:16 PM   #61
2MuchMark
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
2MuchMark's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 20,781
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFred View Post
Mark you don't get it. This is what some of these people want
I *do* get it, and you ARE right, it is what they want. (And there are other idiots who also want to destroy the world too). But so what? Why should people like me allow them to get what they want?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
So, Muslims aren't bad for killing people, it's Trump who's bad for tweeting about it?

^^ Liberal Logic
White American men are a bigger domestic terrorist threat than Muslim foreigners
https://www.vox.com/world/2017/10/2/...errorism-islam


Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
If islam became the majority in Canada, poor mark prince would be the first to either convert to islam,
You do know that Isman and Muslim are not the same thing, right? No of course you don't. But no matter. FYI, there are already over 1 Million Muslims in Canada, and over 3.3 Million in the US. New Jersey has the most. Where do you live again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFred View Post
:1o rglaugh
__________________
|
www.2Much.net | www.Miricam.com |
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 10:10 PM   #62
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
White American men are a bigger domestic terrorist threat than Muslim foreigners
https://www.vox.com/world/2017/10/2/...errorism-islam
Mark, that article from Vox was put out the day after the shooting, before anyone had time to look at the data. The article is a propaganda piece designed to misinform you. We now know from hundreds of witnesses and police scanner audio that there were several shooters in different locations. Stop trying to blame "crazy white people."

However, Vox is still correct, just not about the Vegas shooting:

Vox Media Staffed by Rapists, Drops Open Bar From Holiday Party

Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 04:05 AM   #63
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 28,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
However, Vox is still correct, just not about the Vegas shooting:

Vox Media Staffed by Rapists, Drops Open Bar From Holiday Party

leftwing is so tolerant. Now banning alcohol at parties

No freedom of speech because offensive, no halloween costumes because racist, destroy historic statues because history = racist, no alcohol because sexual assault... fun, fun, fun!
__________________
VACARES XMAS PROMO - 3 FREE MONTHS
Email: [email protected]
ICQ: 147479144 - Skype: limpgringo
nico-t is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 06:15 AM   #64
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 30,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
leftwing is so tolerant. Now banning alcohol at parties

No freedom of speech because offensive, no halloween costumes because racist, destroy historic statues because history = racist, no alcohol because sexual assault... fun, fun, fun!
Jesus Christ you live half a world away but you are so fucking obsessed with America and spreading twisted lies about our culture , which you've stated many times that you hate. Get a life dude. I know it must really suck for you but try focusing on your own country for a month or move to Russia, which you stated you would choose over living in America.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 06:41 AM   #65
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 28,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
spreading twisted lies about our culture
^ Wrong. We have almost the exact same culture and i never spread any lies about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
our culture , which you've stated many times that you hate.
^ Lie. I never stated that ever. It would also be completely illogical since our cultures are so much alike. It would mean i would hate my own culture as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Russia, which you stated you would choose over living in America.
^ And another blatant lie. What was it? Proof or ban? Good luck proving this!

Why are you so insane that you come up with all these weird fabricated accusations? Do you just mix me up with someone else, do you actually believe your lies, or is it intentional to try and damage me by spreading these lies? Which is it?
__________________
VACARES XMAS PROMO - 3 FREE MONTHS
Email: [email protected]
ICQ: 147479144 - Skype: limpgringo
nico-t is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 08:13 AM   #66
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 30,848
^^ Hates American culture & defends Putin


Nico-T / Polish Aristocrat

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 08:43 AM   #67
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,955
None of these threats has suddenly appeared in the last 10 months.

Under Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama problems with Muslim and NK countries grew. So their approach obviously does not work. But for some reason, the liberals think it's the right approach.

Why6 is it only now you complain?
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
trumps, president, world, trump, behavior, war, flake, questions, recent, conspiracy, north, theories, crisis, instance, tuesday, asia, conduct, threat, political, united, korea, global, tweets, wednesday, putting
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.