Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2017, 05:14 AM   #1
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 31,118
Flynn cut a deal, Trump = fucked

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/michael...investigation/

Gee if they dindo nuffins wrong why would he cut a deal? Flynn's lawyers are no longer willing to work with Trump's lawyers because he's cut a plea deal..

Explains the news a day ago as to Trump's campaign fund no longer helping with Flynn legal fees..


In before ...but..but Benghazi and emails and pizzas...
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 07:15 AM   #2
Matt 26z
Deregistered User
 
Matt 26z's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: ¤ª"˜¨๑۩۞۩๑¨˜"ª¤
Posts: 17,191
Flynn's dealings are from back when Obama was president.

Another day, another anti-US post on GFY from libtards.
Matt 26z is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 07:19 AM   #3
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 31,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt 26z View Post
Flynn's dealings are from back when Obama was president.

Another day, another anti-US post on GFY from libtards.
Keep dreaming
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████████▒▒▒▒▒ 65% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 07:21 AM   #4
8pt-buck
Confirmed User
 
8pt-buck's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 445
How many times will you some of you say ; Trump is fucked - Trump will be impeached - Trump will be removed from the Presidency - James Comey's testimony will impeach Trump - all while Donald J. Trump successfully remains in office laughing while his sons are in Africa big game hunting
__________________
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.
8pt-buck is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 07:39 AM   #5
Barry-xlovecam
It's 42
 
Barry-xlovecam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Global
Posts: 18,091
Time for some false flag, massive diversion, black ops shit Mr. President
__________________
Vive la résistance -- Carpe diem

"If you only knew the power of the dark side." ...Darth Vader
Sk.why.pe: barry_555_5 -- ICQ: three1896three617
Barry-xlovecam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 07:39 AM   #6
Matt 26z
Deregistered User
 
Matt 26z's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: ¤ª"˜¨๑۩۞۩๑¨˜"ª¤
Posts: 17,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Keep dreaming
It's true, idiot.

And Flynn is also a left wing democrat. The only reason the left doesn't embrace him is because he's very anti-islam.
Matt 26z is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 07:56 AM   #7
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 31,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8pt-buck View Post
How many times will you some of you say ; Trump is fucked - Trump will be impeached - Trump will be removed from the Presidency - James Comey's testimony will impeach Trump - all while Donald J. Trump successfully remains in office laughing while his sons are in Africa big game hunting
You think this stuff happens overnight? There is a massive case being built. Trump is fucked his kids are fucked. Everyone connected to Trump is fucked all because of greed.
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████████▒▒▒▒▒ 65% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 07:57 AM   #8
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 31,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt 26z View Post
It's true, idiot.

And Flynn is also a left wing democrat. The only reason the left doesn't embrace him is because he's very anti-islam.
Dude you are really really dumb..
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████████▒▒▒▒▒ 65% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 08:12 AM   #9
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8pt-buck View Post
How many times will you some of you say ; Trump is fucked - Trump will be impeached - Trump will be removed from the Presidency - James Comey's testimony will impeach Trump - all while Donald J. Trump successfully remains in office laughing while his sons are in Africa big game hunting

Are you Russian? Cause you're certainly delusional.
RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 08:27 AM   #10
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 933
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Dude you are really really dumb..
No Crockett, it's YOU who are really really dumb. You post this same shit every other day. You actually believe that Trump and Putin were "colluding" to cheat in the election. Only a moron would believe that, given that there is ZERO EVIDENCE. John Podesta and Robbie Mook made up the Russia hoax the day after the election. The DNC refused to turn over their server to the FBI, then just claimed it was the Russians. It was Seth Rich, moron.

As far as Flynn is concerned, no one gives a fuck that he did some lobbying work for Turkey. Here's the deal:

"Prior to the FBI launching a criminal probe against former Trump National Security Adviser, General Flynn became a nuisance to the bureau leadership by “intervening on behalf of a decorated counter-terrorism agent who accused now-Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe and other top officials of sexual discrimination”.

It's a ruse, Crockette. Trump and Flynn are playing a game with clueless liberals. Even if I'm wrong, Trump has done nothing wrong, and there will never be a reason to impeach.

Crockette, your dumb ramblings used to be amusing. Now it's just a a lame nuisance.

Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 08:31 AM   #11
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 933
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFred View Post
Are you Russian? Cause you're certainly delusional.
That's right everyone who supports FACTS (and Trump) is Russian! Russia Russia Russia!!

Holy shit you actually are brain dead, Fred. There's no Trump Russian collusion. The democrats made it up to trick dumb people the day after they lost. Accept reality, or continue being a dumb person. The choice is yours.
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 08:35 AM   #12
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 30,832
Wehateporn aka Onwebcam aka Matt 26z aka Mineistaken aka Acepimp is working overtime today trying to deflect & distract from the two indictments and the new Flynn, Spicer, Kushner & Papadopoulos flipping revelations, that anonymous GFY hate troll will defend Trump to the last day, he has nothing to lose its not like he has his real identity or reputation at stake
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 08:40 AM   #13
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
That's right everyone who supports FACTS (and Trump) is Russian! Russia Russia Russia!!

Holy shit you actually are brain dead, Fred. There's no Trump Russian collusion. The democrats made it up to trick dumb people the day after they lost. Accept reality, or continue being a dumb person. The choice is yours.

Yea, I think I'll take the words and actions of 17 Federal prosecutors over some immigrant water park worker.
RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 10:04 AM   #14
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 933
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFred View Post
Yea, I think I'll take the words and actions of 17 Federal prosecutors over some immigrant water park worker.
What 17 prosecutors? Are you just making shit up again??

Also, what water park? Still making shit up, no surprise.
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 10:07 AM   #15
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 933
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Wehateporn aka Onwebcam aka Matt 26z aka Mineistaken aka Acepimp is working overtime today trying to deflect & distract from the two indictments and the new Flynn, Spicer, Kushner & Papadopoulos flipping revelations, that anonymous GFY hate troll will defend Trump to the last day, he has nothing to lose its not like he has his real identity or reputation at stake


Bladewire wants SO badly to believe everything that CNN says. Very sad how gullible he is.
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 10:16 AM   #16
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
What 17 prosecutors? Are you just making shit up again??

Also, what water park? Still making shit up, no surprise.

Seems we need to institute making idiots like you to take an IQ test before entering the US. How long is your green card good for anyway?


Special counsel Robert Mueller has assembled a team of 16 seasoned prosecutors
RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 10:26 AM   #17
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,986
This is how it works in cases like this. They go after the small people first, catch them in little lies, and they cannot protect themselves because they cannot afford to. They flip on the people above them. Small guys flipped on Flynn, Flynn flips on the next people up the ladder - Trump Jr, Eric Trump, and Jared. You really think Jared is going to hold his ground? Jared's father went to prison - what kind of a family would it be if all of them went to prison? Jared will flip and flip quickly.

They keep saying there is no collusion, yet every time we turn around there is more and more secret meetings.

The truth will come out eventually.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 10:30 AM   #18
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 30,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
This is how it works in cases like this. They go after the small people first, catch them in little lies, and they cannot protect themselves because they cannot afford to. They flip on the people above them. Small guys flipped on Flynn, Flynn flips on the next people up the ladder - Trump Jr, Eric Trump, and Jared. You really think Jared is going to hold his ground? Jared's father went to prison - what kind of a family would it be if all of them went to prison? Jared will flip and flip quickly.

They keep saying there is no collusion, yet every time we turn around there is more and more secret meetings.

The truth will come out eventually.
Kushner already flipped and Trump Jr. basically flipped on himself lol
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 10:49 AM   #19
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 933
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFred View Post
Seems we need to institute making idiots like you to take an IQ test before entering the US. How long is your green card good for anyway?


Special counsel Robert Mueller has assembled a team of 16 seasoned prosecutors
Hey BrainDead Fred- Your article is a month old. Try to keep up:

The end of the Hillary: FBI informant in Clinton probe is ex-lobbyist for Russian firm

Breaking: Informant Testimony Reveals Obama-Era Payments, Mueller Uranium Hand-Off

The Mueller investigation was a ruse. Trump hired him to pretend he was looking for collusion. They've been gathering evidence on Hillary, Obama, Holder, Lynch, and other players in the Uranium One scandal. All this time.... Trump played you dumbfucks
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 10:51 AM   #20
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 31,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Kushner already flipped and Trump Jr. basically flipped on himself lol
I dont think he's flipped yet but he's scared as shit thats a given.. Kushner is near the top of the shit pile, he will be one of the targets for prosecution. The deal is Trump can only be impeached so there isnt need to flip Kushner for a prosecution on Trump..

Inditements on guys like Kushner = impeachment of Trump.

Unless they are going after Trump's entire crimal empire.. Which is a very likely thing to happen..however if they do that it will be the NY DA taki g that case so it can be a criminal prosecution aginst Trump with jail time.

It is quite a telling sign that brietbarf is now trying to turn the mindless horde on Kushner and Ivanka..


Seven Times Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump Have Stood in the Way of the Trump MAGA Agenda
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████████▒▒▒▒▒ 65% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 11:07 AM   #21
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 933
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
I dont think he's flipped yet but he's scared as shit thats a given.. Kushner is near the top of the shit pile, he will be one of the targets for prosecution. The deal is Trump can only be impeached so there isnt need to flip Kushner for a prosecution on Trump..

Inditements on guys like Kushner = impeachment of Trump.

Unless they are going after Trump's entire crimal empire.. Which is a very likely thing to happen..however if they do that it will be the NY DA taki g that case so it can be a criminal prosecution aginst Trump with jail time.

It is quite a telling sign that brietbarf is now trying to turn the mindless horde on Kushner and Ivanka..
^^ It's REALLY fascinating watching the delusional ramblings of clueless conspiracy theorists
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 12:12 PM   #22
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
I dont think he's flipped yet but he's scared as shit thats a given.. Kushner is near the top of the shit pile, he will be one of the targets for prosecution. The deal is Trump can only be impeached so there isnt need to flip Kushner for a prosecution on Trump..

Inditements on guys like Kushner = impeachment of Trump.

Unless they are going after Trump's entire crimal empire.. Which is a very likely thing to happen..however if they do that it will be the NY DA taki g that case so it can be a criminal prosecution aginst Trump with jail time.

It is quite a telling sign that brietbarf is now trying to turn the mindless horde on Kushner and Ivanka..


Seven Times Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump Have Stood in the Way of the Trump MAGA Agenda
Kushner must be scared. He knows it is coming. With all of the business dealings they've had with shady banks, you know he's broken a lot of laws. His father has already been to prison and you know Jared doesn't want to go to prison.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 02:33 PM   #23
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
bronco67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 21,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Kushner already flipped and Trump Jr. basically flipped on himself lol
I wish they'd all flip themselves off a cliff.
__________________
bronco67 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 02:35 PM   #24
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
bronco67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 21,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Kushner must be scared. He knows it is coming. With all of the business dealings they've had with shady banks, you know he's broken a lot of laws. His father has already been to prison and you know Jared doesn't want to go to prison.
It's easy to go through life with no ethics...and then things can become incredibly hard when you need to operate with ethics. Even under immense scrutiny, a scumbag isn't going to suddenly correct course. He's dirty, he knows it and he needs to roll on his crew if wants to keep that cornhole intact.
__________________
bronco67 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 07:01 PM   #25
2MuchMark
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
2MuchMark's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 20,779
Acepimp, are you worried? Relax! Your boy did nothing wrong at all, right? Right...

Have a good weekend!
__________________
|
www.2Much.net | www.Miricam.com |
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 07:04 PM   #26
Helix
Confirmed User
 
Helix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,559
This might be about Flynn's dealing with Turkey and not Trump. I guess we will find out soon.
__________________
http://6bot.com
Helix is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 12:18 AM   #27
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: High In The Clouds
Posts: 5,959
Poor dems are so delusional. They don't stand a chance in 2020.
__________________

Vote for 'Ribbet Hog' - WebBastard of the Year

OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 05:55 AM   #28
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 31,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix View Post
This might be about Flynn's dealing with Turkey and not Trump. I guess we will find out soon.
Flynn has done lots of shit wrong and most likely illegal. It's the same with Manafort and his crew.

Those things make these guys easy targets to gain info about the Russian shit.

Also this week Trump dealings were found in the Panama papers for the 1st time. It's a case which looks like money laundering. You can bet your ass Muller's team is now all over that if they wernt already.

The simple fact is Trump fucked himself by running for POTUS he made him self a target because he has very obvious shady dealings.. He added icing on the cake with all his Russian shit..

The guy is his own worst enemy because of his ego..
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████████▒▒▒▒▒ 65% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 10:05 AM   #29
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Flynn has done lots of shit wrong and most likely illegal. It's the same with Manafort and his crew.

Those things make these guys easy targets to gain info about the Russian shit.

Also this week Trump dealings were found in the Panama papers for the 1st time. It's a case which looks like money laundering. You can bet your ass Muller's team is now all over that if they wernt already.

The simple fact is Trump fucked himself by running for POTUS he made him self a target because he has very obvious shady dealings.. He added icing on the cake with all his Russian shit..

The guy is his own worst enemy because of his ego..
Lock him up.
Lock him up.
Lock him up.
Lock him up.
Lock him up.
Lock him up.
Lock him up.
Lock him up.
Lock him up.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 10:27 AM   #30
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 933
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
Acepimp, are you worried? Relax! Your boy did nothing wrong at all, right? Right...

Have a good weekend!
Mark, I'm not worried at all. Trump has done nothing wrong. I'm stunned that people are gullible enough to believe anything coming from CNN or MSNBC. The mainstream media was literally caught colluding with John Podesta & the DNC in the Wikileaks.

It's all being exposed, yet the dumb leftists refuse to accept facts. So blinded by hate that they can't even see straight. I already said this but some of you guys are slow: The Mueller probe is a ruse. They are actually indicting the corrupt swamp-dwellers. You guys are going to be in shock when the 2,500 sealed indictments are revealed nationwide. Think I'm full of shit? Explore this search:

Sealed indictments nationwide at Duckduckgo

I will have a great weekend, hope you guys do the same.

Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 10:28 AM   #31
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 30,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Poor dems are so delusional. They don't stand a chance in 2020.
Poor Trump lost the election by 3,000,000 votes, maybe the corrupt Electoral College will annoint him president next election too? How much will he lose by then 10,000,000 more or less?
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 11:23 AM   #32
SuckOnThis
Confirmed User
 
SuckOnThis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In my head
Posts: 6,617
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
Mark, I'm not worried at all. Trump has done nothing wrong. I'm stunned that people are gullible enough to believe anything coming from CNN or MSNBC. The mainstream media was literally caught colluding with John Podesta & the DNC in the Wikileaks.

It's all being exposed, yet the dumb leftists refuse to accept facts. So blinded by hate that they can't even see straight. I already said this but some of you guys are slow: The Mueller probe is a ruse. They are actually indicting the corrupt swamp-dwellers. You guys are going to be in shock when the 2,500 sealed indictments are revealed nationwide. Think I'm full of shit? Explore this search:

Sealed indictments nationwide at Duckduckgo

I will have a great weekend, hope you guys do the same.

Duckduckgo? Is this where you get your news from?

How do you explain the Manafort indictment?
SuckOnThis is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 11:43 AM   #33
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 31,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckOnThis View Post
Duckduckgo? Is this where you get your news from?

How do you explain the Manafort indictment?
Because the moon landings were fake and Hillary shot JFK...
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████████▒▒▒▒▒ 65% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 12:10 PM   #34
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 933
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckOnThis View Post
Duckduckgo? Is this where you get your news from?

How do you explain the Manafort indictment?
Because it's a fake search engine? Okaaaayy LOL!

Manfort was working for the Podesta group when he was doing some shady lobbying work for Ukraine 10 years ago. Please explain what the fuck that has to do with Trump. Then explain why Tony Podesta had to resign, and then dissolve his company completely.
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 12:20 PM   #35
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 933
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Poor Trump lost the election by 3,000,000 votes, maybe the corrupt Electoral College will annoint him president next election too? How much will he lose by then 10,000,000 more or less?
So Bladewire- you're claiming the electoral college is corrupt.. because why? That's false, buddy, even if you don't want it to be.

Also, NO he didn't "lose by 3 million votes" buddy. Do you believe that there was no fraud in the primary, which cheated Bernie Sanders? Here are the facts:

California lets illegal immigrants get a driver's license. Then, the DMV's motor voter program lets them register to vote. It's a complete fraud. Sorry buddy, those non-citizen votes don't count.

California Republicans: Online Registration Allows Voter Fraud

Not to mention all the deceased people who are still voting:

The Zombie Voter Apocalypse: California Refuses to Admit Its Voter Fraud Problem

Report: ‘Hundreds’ of Dead Voters Found Voting in California

So no BladeLiar, Hillary didn't win the popular vote among eligible voters. Give it up already
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 01:01 PM   #36
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
So Bladewire- you're claiming the electoral college is corrupt.. because why? That's false, buddy, even if you don't want it to be.

Also, NO he didn't "lose by 3 million votes" buddy. Do you believe that there was no fraud in the primary, which cheated Bernie Sanders? Here are the facts:

California lets illegal immigrants get a driver's license. Then, the DMV's motor voter program lets them register to vote. It's a complete fraud. Sorry buddy, those non-citizen votes don't count.

California Republicans: Online Registration Allows Voter Fraud

Not to mention all the deceased people who are still voting:

The Zombie Voter Apocalypse: California Refuses to Admit Its Voter Fraud Problem

Report: ‘Hundreds’ of Dead Voters Found Voting in California

So no BladeLiar, Hillary didn't win the popular vote among eligible voters. Give it up already

Jesus fucking christ stop getting your goddamn news from breitbart. No wonder you're so fucking misinformed.

Donald Trump Is Wrong — Non-Citizens Don't Vote | Time

Quote:
Multiple nationwide studies have uncovered only a handful of incidents of non-citizens voting. Based on state prosecution records, votes by non-citizens account for between 0.0003 percent and 0.001 percent of all votes cast. Election officials agree that there is no serious problem of non-citizen voting in our elections. The National Association of Secretaries of State, whose Republican-majority membership includes the chief elections officers of 40 states, said they “are not aware of any evidence that supports the voter fraud claims made by President Trump.”

Federal law and the law of every state prohibit non-citizens from registering to vote or voting in elections (save for a few municipalities that allow non-citizen residents to vote in local elections). Experts believe that the severity of the penalties for violating these laws serve as a significant deterrent.

Also, it is relatively easy for a non-citizen to get caught. If an ineligible person intentionally registers or votes, not only do they risk being recognized, but their name will be on permanent lists of voters for later detection. And, as discussed below, lots of people scrutinize those lists looking for potentially ineligible voters, increasing the chances of getting caught. Again, when discovered, non-citizens face fines, time in prison, and deportation.
RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 01:29 PM   #37
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 933
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFred View Post
Jesus fucking christ stop getting your goddamn news from breitbart. No wonder you're so fucking misinformed.
So California doesn't let non-citizens get driver's licenses and register to vote?

You're mistaken. And brain-dead

But i'm gonna believe a Time article written by New York Democrats.

And Hillary beat Bernie fair & square

Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 01:34 PM   #38
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 30,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
So Bladewire- you're claiming the electoral college is corrupt.. because why? That's false, buddy, even if you don't want it to be.







Donald Trump disagrees with you
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 01:43 PM   #39
GAMEFINEST
Make STACK$
 
GAMEFINEST's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: sexy time
Posts: 11,641
I feel sorry for Jared. His probably shitting in his pants
__________________

Cams.com – Earn up to $130 Per order / 35% revshare

More sig space available, pm me.
GAMEFINEST is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 01:44 PM   #40
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 933
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Donald Trump disagrees with you
Trump didn't like it 6 years ago so that proves it's corrupt?? Huh??

Obama won 23% of US counties, the lowest percentage EVER for a winning candidate.

Hillary won only 17% of US counties... because the electoral college is corrupt!

BladeLiar, you always impress me with your foolishness. Carry on.
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 01:53 PM   #41
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 30,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEFINEST View Post
I feel sorry for Jared. His probably shitting in his pants


__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 01:59 PM   #42
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
So California doesn't let non-citizens get driver's licenses and register to vote?

You're mistaken. And brain-dead

But i'm gonna believe a Time article written by New York Democrats.

And Hillary beat Bernie fair & square



RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 02:36 PM   #43
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 30,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
Trump didn't like it 6 years ago so that proves it's corrupt?? Huh??

Obama won 23% of US counties, the lowest percentage EVER for a winning candidate.

Hillary won only 17% of US counties... because the electoral college is corrupt!

BladeLiar, you always impress me with your foolishness. Carry on.
You don't pay attention you fucking moron he tweeted about the electoral college being corrupt LAST YEAR as well. You really are fucking stupid.

It's hypocritical to say to riot over the corrupt electoral college then praise them when they annoint you POTUS , not to mention unethical you stupid piece of shit but fake nic trolls like you don't care about ethics or morals
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 02:42 PM   #44
NewNick
Confirmed User
 
NewNick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,099
Donald Trump said he would only accept the result of the election if he won.

Can you imagine what he would have said if the roles were reversed and he lost the election but got 3 million more votes than Hillary ?
__________________
This helps expose the ungrateful tendencies of the negro. (Mat26z, 23rd Nov 2017)

It's kind of like the people who admire Trump. They do it because they're pieces of shit too and couldn't recognize a person with integrity and class if he rented space up their ass. It's not their fault...it just makes perfect sense to like an asshole if you're also an asshole who agrees with their asshole views. (Bronco67. 8th Feb 2017)

A vote for Trump is a declaration of your own shortcomings. (Charlie Sheen)
NewNick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 04:15 PM   #45
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 933
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
You don't pay attention you fucking moron he tweeted about the electoral college being corrupt LAST YEAR as well. You really are fucking stupid.

It's hypocritical to say to riot over the corrupt electoral college then praise them when they annoint you POTUS , not to mention unethical you stupid piece of shit but fake nic trolls like you don't care about ethics or morals
Hey GayLiar:



Those tweets are from 2012, and Trump's opinion is irrelevant. You failed to explain how the EC is "corrupt" for following the rules that have been in place for 200+ years.

Also, if you believe the EC to be corrupt, what are your thought on the DNC 'super delegates' who clearly had a hand in stealing the primary from Sanders. Oh right that shit is fine if it helps the corrupt Democrats. You're a foolish hypocrite, GayLiar.

Also, if you think the candidate who won only 17% of US counties should be decalred the winner, that's proof that you're a delusional idiot. How sad for you.

Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 04:26 PM   #46
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 933
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFred View Post
Hey Fred:

Posting a meme doesn't make the facts untrue.

Jerry Brown Signs Automatic Voter Registration In California

Former DOJ Official: Non-Citizens Registered To Vote Through Motor Voter Registration Forms


I'm amazed you keep trying to disprove the facts that i post, when the facts are clearly on my side. Conclusion: You're suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome. They have therapists for that now who will gladly take your money.
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 04:57 PM   #47
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
Hey Fred:

Posting a meme doesn't make the facts untrue.

Jerry Brown Signs Automatic Voter Registration In California

Former DOJ Official: Non-Citizens Registered To Vote Through Motor Voter Registration Forms


I'm amazed you keep trying to disprove the facts that i post, when the facts are clearly on my side. Conclusion: You're suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome. They have therapists for that now who will gladly take your money.

Do you even read the stuff from your own links?


Quote:
The way automatic registration works is relatively simple: Eligible citizens are registered to vote when they show up at a Department of Motor Vehicles office to obtain a driver’s license or state ID. The DMV gives the eligible voter a chance to opt out if they prefer not to register. If the person does not opt out, the DMV electronically transfers their voter registration information to the Secretary of State’s office, rather than making election officials enter data by hand from paper registration forms. (The federal National Voter Registration Act of 1993 already requires states to give eligible voters the opportunity to register to vote when they apply for a new or renewed driver’s license.)
Do you understand the meaning of the word 'eligible' and 'citizens'? Do you know this is the way it's been in most states for decades?
RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 05:38 PM   #48
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 30,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFred View Post
Do you even read the stuff from your own links?

Do you understand the meaning of the word 'eligible' and 'citizens'? Do you know this is the way it's been in most states for decades?
He's a complete fucking moron & complete waste of time putting him back on ignore
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 06:15 PM   #49
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 28,550
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Flynn cut a deal, Trump = fucked
Again? He must have been impeached a 100 times in your head by now.

The wish is father to the (lack of) thought
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 06:32 PM   #50
imabro
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
He's a complete fucking moron & complete waste of time putting him back on ignore
Why are you talking to yourself? Everyone knows you and DeadFred are the same person.
imabro is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
deal, cut, flynn, lawyers, trumps, campaign, fund, helping, ago, news, day, legal, fees, trump, emails, pizzas, benghazi, explains, plea, flynns, dindo, wrong, fucked, gee, nuffins
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.