Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2017, 03:41 PM   #1
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 30,980
Direct Proof Trump's campaign was working with wikileaks

Twitter messages have been released which show Trump Jr, working directly with wikileaks via private messages on twitter..


https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/545738/


More fucking lies from Trump and his son...Trump claimed they didn't work with wikileaks or other Russians, yet time and time again we see he's a fucking crook & a liar..

This also shows how one sided and biased wikileaks is. Wikileaks = Russian propaganda..
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████████▒▒▒▒▒ 65% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 03:48 PM   #2
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Twitter messages have been released which show Trump Jr, working directly with wikileaks via private messages on twitter..


https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/545738/


More fucking lies from Trump and his son...Trump claimed they didn't work with wikileaks or other Russians, yet time and time again we see he's a fucking crook & a liar..
"They are part of a long—and largely one-sided—correspondence between WikiLeaks and the president’s son"

"Though Trump Jr. mostly ignored the frequent messages from WikiLeaks, he at times appears to have acted on its requests. "

It takes 2 to tango. Them sending him info isn't really "working together" and wikileaks isn't Russian.
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 03:54 PM   #3
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 30,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
"They are part of a long—and largely one-sided—correspondence between WikiLeaks and the president’s son"

"Though Trump Jr. mostly ignored the frequent messages from WikiLeaks, he at times appears to have acted on its requests. "

It takes 2 to tango. Them sending him info isn't "working together" and wikileaks isn't Russian.
Trump Jr did some of the things they requested, but they provided him with a private email address which we do not have any correspondence from that source as of yet. We have yet to see how much more of this stuff went on via that email..

This shows Trump 100% lied about working with wikileaks because there is now proof his son acting on behalf of the campaign did just that. This also removes any question at all of how biased wikileaks is and they can not be trusted as anything other than Russian propaganda..

wikileaks/RT same propaganda network just different website..

give it up putinbot.. you guys have been exposed.
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████████▒▒▒▒▒ 65% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 03:57 PM   #4
Sarn
holy inquisition
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 4,319
Sarn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 03:57 PM   #5
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,186
WikiLeaks have been fighting evil
wehateporn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 04:03 PM   #6
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 30,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehateporn View Post
I get paid 700 rubles a month to post this shit


Can you even buy a bottle of vodka with 700 rubles?
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████████▒▒▒▒▒ 65% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 04:04 PM   #7
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Can you even buy a bottle of vodka with 700 rubles?
WikiLeaks don't pay in rubles
wehateporn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 04:23 PM   #8
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
bronco67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 20,938
In what fantasy world did Julian Assange think he would be the Australian Ambassador?
__________________
bronco67 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 04:40 PM   #9
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,723
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 04:42 PM   #10
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,723
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 04:44 PM   #11
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 28,432
i remember when so called 'liberals' used to support wikileaks. Until the media told them wikileaks is evil.

Wikileaks is a breath of fresh air, a much needed medium to provide insight in how we the people are getting fucked by the establishment.

Citizens should be hungry for any inside information of the rotten system to learn how things really work. Yet some citizens started to condemn wikileaks all of a sudden, as ordered by their TV sets, because establishment puppet Clinton started appearing in the leaked emails.

You cannot come up with this. It's like a rape victim condemning the judge for sending the rapist to jail. Hypnotized sheep.
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 04:45 PM   #12
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,723
Let me see if I understand this correctly.... Trump Jr was communicating with Wikileaks, the company that helped with the hacking of the DNC, and Wikileaks was passing Trump Jr. hacked access to an anti Trump PAC website.

LOL.

But... the emails....
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 04:50 PM   #13
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
i remember when so called 'liberals' used to support wikileaks. Until the media told them wikileaks is evil.

Wikileaks is a breath of fresh air, a much needed medium to provide insight in how we the people are getting fucked by the establishment.

Citizens should be hungry for any inside information of the rotten system to learn how things really work. Yet some citizens started to condemn wikileaks all of a sudden, as ordered by their TV sets, because establishment puppet Clinton started appearing in the leaked emails.

You cannot come up with this. It's like a rape victim condemning the judge for sending the rapist to jail. Hypnotized sheep.
I never supported it from day one... No matter how you spin it they were involved in hacking and exposing secret / classified information. They exposed how our military was targeting terrorists.

I'm stunned the United States has allowed Wikileaks to continue to exist.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 04:59 PM   #14
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 28,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
I never supported it from day one... No matter how you spin it they were involved in hacking and exposing secret / classified information. They exposed how our military was targeting terrorists.

I'm stunned the United States has allowed Wikileaks to continue to exist.
Do you think Snowden is a traitor?
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 05:04 PM   #15
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
Do you think Snowden is a traitor?
Yes. I am stunned Snowden is still alive.

Snowden betrayed the United States government.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 05:09 PM   #16
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,020
Gee, all foreigners defending this shit.
RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 05:12 PM   #17
slapass
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 13,727
I always wondered how Snowden ended up in Russia. I guess now we know.
slapass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 05:48 PM   #18
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapass View Post
I always wondered how Snowden ended up in Russia. I guess now we know.
Was there any doubt?

I've always believed that Wikipedia started with the best of intentions. If you worked for a company, and you knew the company was doing something bad, immoral, or illegal, Wikileaks gave you a platform to expose the company and it's wrong doing without having to risk your job. It was a legal grey area.

Somewhere along the lines the moved into espionage, mostly targeted against the United States.

Snowden is a traitor. He was involved in treason. Period.

Eventually we will have a president with balls who will take Wikipedia down - completely. It will stared with strangling them financially, then mysterious deaths of Wikileaks staff members, eventually will lead to their servers being removed off line... Somewhere along the line Julian Assange will be targeted and killed. What you say? Julian Assange is in an embassy in London? And? It wouldn't be the first time the CIA has targeted an embassy in a foreign country.

Snowden is a dead man walking too.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 05:56 PM   #19
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Let me see if I understand this correctly....
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 06:34 PM   #20
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 30,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
i remember when so called 'liberals' used to support wikileaks. Until the media told them wikileaks is evil.

Wikileaks is a breath of fresh air, a much needed medium to provide insight in how we the people are getting fucked by the establishment.

Citizens should be hungry for any inside information of the rotten system to learn how things really work. Yet some citizens started to condemn wikileaks all of a sudden, as ordered by their TV sets, because establishment puppet Clinton started appearing in the leaked emails.

You cannot come up with this. It's like a rape victim condemning the judge for sending the rapist to jail. Hypnotized sheep.

I supported wikileaks when it first started. It seemed to have noble intentions at that point. Perhaps it was always a scam or perhaps Assange got turned by the Russians but at a certain point it became very clear wikileaks had become a extremely biased organization. Something it didn't seem to be in the beginning but maybe it always was or maybe they got turned and used as a propaganda outlet.

My guess is it was always biased with a Russian connection because even in the beginning, wikileaks never posted dirt on Russia when the dirt was out there just like it was for the US.

Snowden IMO is a patriot and did what needed to be done. IMO he paid the highest punishment for his actions aside from death. IMO he's played the cards the best he could after he leaked but I suspect the reason he ended up in Russia was because he was convinced by Assange to go there and Assange was already on Russia's payroll at that point.
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████████▒▒▒▒▒ 65% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 06:47 PM   #21
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 30,980
Trump tweeted about Podesta emails 15 mins after wikileaks asked Trump Jr to do so...


Trump tweeted about Podesta emails 15 minutes after WikiLeaks asked Trump Jr. to: report | TheHill

Direct collusion with wikileaks who was handling hacked stolen emails. Trump Jr will be indited over this.. It's direct involvement of criminal conspiracy. Not to mention it's treason because he acted on behalf of a foreign agent for the intention of fucking with our election process..

There is so many laws broken here, violation of election laws, potential hacking charges if he was dumb enough to try to log into that website.. The list can go on and on.. Don Jr is fucked...

Trump Jr now goes down along with Kushner.. I was wondering what was gonna take Jr down in all this and now we see what it is...
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████████▒▒▒▒▒ 65% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 07:11 PM   #22
imabro
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 507
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
I almost choked when I read that.
imabro is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 07:24 PM   #23
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 30,980
Looks like the 12hr day in Moscow is over for onewebcam and wehateporn.. perhaps they will be back in the morning or maybe go for some overtime pay...
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████████▒▒▒▒▒ 65% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 07:50 PM   #24
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 775
Yet another useless political post from Crockette.

1. Messaging on Twitter is not a crime.
2. Nothing was hacked or stolen. These were leaks (Seth Rich)
3. Trump Jr didn't ask for anything in the messages.

Conclusion: Crockette is parroting the fake media hysteria.... again

Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 07:56 PM   #25
2MuchMark
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
2MuchMark's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 20,601
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
It takes 2 to tango. Them sending him info isn't really "working together" and wikileaks isn't Russian.

Try not to defend this stuff anymore dude... this is really serious stuff.

CNN Just broke the story. At least watch the short video. Donald Trump Jr. releases exchanges with WikiLeaks - CNNPolitics
__________________
|
www.2Much.net | www.Miricam.com |
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 08:09 PM   #26
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 30,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
Yet another useless political post from Crockette.

1. Messaging on Twitter is not a crime.
2. Nothing was hacked or stolen. These were leaks (Seth Rich)
3. Trump Jr didn't ask for anything in the messages.

Conclusion: Crockette is parroting the fake media hysteria.... again


Ahh look the B team is here... denial, denial, denial.. wait for talking points from Moscow!

__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████████▒▒▒▒▒ 65% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 08:33 PM   #27
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Snowden IMO is a patriot and did what needed to be done. IMO he paid the highest punishment for his actions aside from death. IMO he's played the cards the best he could after he leaked but I suspect the reason he ended up in Russia was because he was convinced by Assange to go there and Assange was already on Russia's payroll at that point.
Snowden is a traitor. He exposed how our intelligence community collects information against it's enemies. He weakened our nation.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 08:35 PM   #28
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
Messaging on Twitter is not a crime.
When you discussing the release of illegally hacked information by a foreign government which assisted their campaign, yes, it is a crime. The Trump Campaign now received direct help from Wikileaks, if not Russia itself.

Drip. Drip. Drip.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 08:40 PM   #29
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
Try not to defend this stuff anymore dude... this is really serious stuff.

CNN Just broke the story. At least watch the short video. Donald Trump Jr. releases exchanges with WikiLeaks - CNNPolitics
Release on, I hope the left keeps on keeping on with this nonsense and pushes Trump to expose all the corrupt fucks in Washington.

It doesn't matter what wikileaks sent Trump. He has the fucking keys to all intel.
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 08:42 PM   #30
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 30,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Snowden is a traitor. He exposed how our intelligence community collects information against it's enemies. He weakened our nation.
He also exposed that the NSA was spying on us.. Bush jr weakened our nation by secrectly allowing it to begin in the 1st place. With out Snowdon doing what he did, we might not have known the level the NSA had gone under the Bush admin with spying on Americans.
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████████▒▒▒▒▒ 65% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 08:45 PM   #31
Matt 26z
Deregistered User
 
Matt 26z's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: ¤ª"˜¨๑۩۞۩๑¨˜"ª¤
Posts: 17,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Snowden is a traitor. He exposed how our intelligence community collects information against it's enemies. He weakened our nation.
Snowden is both a traitor and a hero.

I don't think anyone has a problem with the US spy agencies looking at what bad seeds across the world are doing, but they overstepped their bounds by spying on every American.

For decades the US government has photographed the outside of every piece of mail sent. They can look your name up and see everything you ever sent or received. They can not, however, indiscriminately open your mail and record your written communications. Whether they didn't do that because it was against the law or because it would have been physically impossible is open for debate. One thing is certain; once the digital age hit they began saving everything you ever sent or received. They have every email you sent in the year 1995. They have recordings of your Yahoo webcam chats from fifteen years ago. They have the text you entered into Facebook comments, but then deleted before hitting submit.
Matt 26z is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 08:47 PM   #32
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 775
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Ahh look the B team is here... denial, denial, denial.. wait for talking points from Moscow!

I post simple facts, you scream Russian agent. Hysterical victim of fake news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
When you discussing the release of illegally hacked information by a foreign government which assisted their campaign, yes, it is a crime. The Trump Campaign now received direct help from Wikileaks, if not Russia itself.

Drip. Drip. Drip.
Rochard, it's a good thing none of that happened. The DNC has provided ZERO evidence of hacking. They refused to let the FBI examine the server, then said it must've been Russians. Seth Rich had access to the server. Looking at the data, it's been shown that the data was copied at a high rate of speed, indicating direct access with a flash drive, not a transfer over the internet.

Also, you claim "The Trump Campaign now received direct help from Wikileaks" -- Please indicate the message that shows any "help from wikileaks." You and Crockette are imagining things because you want SO badly to believe the Russia collusion delusion. It's clearly bogus when one looks at the facts. Why did the dems refuse to let any agencies examine the server? I think you got duped, sorry guys.
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 08:50 PM   #33
Barry-xlovecam
It's 42
 
Barry-xlovecam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Global
Posts: 17,915
Will my count get to 500?
__________________
Vive la résistance -- Carpe diem

"If you only knew the power of the dark side." ...Darth Vader
Sk.why.pe: barry_555_5 -- ICQ: three1896three617
Barry-xlovecam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 08:52 PM   #34
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
I post simple facts, you scream Russian agent. Hysterical victim of fake news.



Rochard, it's a good thing none of that happened. The DNC has provided ZERO evidence of hacking. They refused to let the FBI examine the server, then said it must've been Russians. Seth Rich had access to the server. Looking at the data, it's been shown that the data was copied at a high rate of speed, indicating direct access with a flash drive, not a transfer over the internet.

Also, you claim "The Trump Campaign now received direct help from Wikileaks" -- Please indicate the message that shows any "help from wikileaks." You and Crockette are imagining things because you want SO badly to believe the Russia collusion delusion. It's clearly bogus when one looks at the facts. Why did the dems refuse to let any agencies examine the server? I think you got duped, sorry guys.
The US intelligence community told us it was the Russians. This is not even open to discussion.

https://www.apnews.com/dea73efc01594839957c3c9a6c962b8a

We know exactly who did it. We know exactly how they got in.

How did the Trump Campaign get help from Wikileaks? We now have communication between Wikileaks and the Trump campaign coordinating with Wikileaks (Which seems to be controlled by the Russian government) on the release of hacked information by Russia.

Every week there is more information being released about this. They deny, deny, deny, and every week there is yet more "secret" communication with Russia.

Why wouldn't they go public with this information the moment they knew they were under investigation? Did they think we wouldn't find it?

Next up - Carter Page, Jeff Sessions, Jared, and Trump Jr.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 08:59 PM   #35
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt 26z View Post
Snowden is both a traitor and a hero.

I don't think anyone has a problem with the US spy agencies looking at what bad seeds across the world are doing, but they overstepped their bounds by spying on every American.

For decades the US government has photographed the outside of every piece of mail sent. They can look your name up and see everything you ever sent or received. They can not, however, indiscriminately open your mail and record your written communications. Whether they didn't do that because it was against the law or because it would have been physically impossible is open for debate. One thing is certain; once the digital age hit they began saving everything you ever sent or received. They have every email you sent in the year 1995. They have recordings of your Yahoo webcam chats from fifteen years ago. They have the text you entered into Facebook comments, but then deleted before hitting submit.

Yep, they photographed 500 million pieces of mail every day for decades. Looking past the physical logistics I guess no postal worker has ever came clean about this because Hillary would have had them killed, right?




RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 09:19 PM   #36
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 775
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
The US intelligence community told us it was the Russians. This is not even open to discussion.

https://www.apnews.com/dea73efc01594839957c3c9a6c962b8a

We know exactly who did it. We know exactly how they got in.

How did the Trump Campaign get help from Wikileaks? We now have communication between Wikileaks and the Trump campaign coordinating with Wikileaks (Which seems to be controlled by the Russian government) on the release of hacked information by Russia.
^^ The above AP article is full of opinions presented as facts. No, the 17 agencies didn't conclude that Russians hacked anything. The New York Times had to retract that story. The full details are right here:

Even New York Times correction is incorrect

From the article:

Tucked into the bottom of a story titled “Trump’s Deflections and Denials on Russia Frustrate Even His Allies,” published on June 25, the Times added:

Correction: June 29, 2017
A White House Memo article on Monday about President Trump’s deflections and denials about Russia referred incorrectly to the source of an intelligence assessment that said Russia orchestrated hacking attacks during last year’s presidential election. The assessment was made by four intelligence agencies — the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the National Security Agency. The assessment was not approved by all 17 organizations in the American intelligence community.

But even that correction is inaccurate.

The assessment was not “made by four intelligence agencies.” The four agencies approved the assessment. But the assessment itself was not done by the four agencies. It was done by a highly irregular committee.

That fact was disclosed by former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper during a Senate Judiciary subcommittee hearing on May 8, when he acknowledged the assessment was not conducted by his office, the FBI, the CIA and the NSA, but by a panel.

Clapper told senators the assessment was actually made by two dozen or so “seasoned experts” who were “handpicked” from the contributing agencies.

And how did those four agencies verify the accuracy of the panel’s assessment and ultimately give it their stamp of approval?

Clapper merely stated, “I’m not aware of anyone who dissented or – or disagreed when it came out.”

^^ THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS, Nice try, Obama

Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 09:36 PM   #37
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
^^ The above AP article is full of opinions presented as facts. No, the 17 agencies didn't conclude that Russians hacked anything. The New York Times had to retract that story. The full details are right here:

Even New York Times correction is incorrect

From the article:

Tucked into the bottom of a story titled “Trump’s Deflections and Denials on Russia Frustrate Even His Allies,” published on June 25, the Times added:

Correction: June 29, 2017
A White House Memo article on Monday about President Trump’s deflections and denials about Russia referred incorrectly to the source of an intelligence assessment that said Russia orchestrated hacking attacks during last year’s presidential election. The assessment was made by four intelligence agencies — the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the National Security Agency. The assessment was not approved by all 17 organizations in the American intelligence community.

But even that correction is inaccurate.

The assessment was not “made by four intelligence agencies.” The four agencies approved the assessment. But the assessment itself was not done by the four agencies. It was done by a highly irregular committee.

That fact was disclosed by former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper during a Senate Judiciary subcommittee hearing on May 8, when he acknowledged the assessment was not conducted by his office, the FBI, the CIA and the NSA, but by a panel.

Clapper told senators the assessment was actually made by two dozen or so “seasoned experts” who were “handpicked” from the contributing agencies.

And how did those four agencies verify the accuracy of the panel’s assessment and ultimately give it their stamp of approval?

Clapper merely stated, “I’m not aware of anyone who dissented or – or disagreed when it came out.”

^^ THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS, Nice try, Obama

1) Did you really just use WND - A Free Press for a Free People to back up your stupidity?

2) The retraction you posted still claims four of the primary intelligence agencies confirmed that Russia is behind the hacking.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 09:46 PM   #38
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
1) Did you really just use WND - A Free Press for a Free People to back up your stupidity?

2) The retraction you posted still claims four of the primary intelligence agencies confirmed that Russia is behind the hacking.
The only evidence they have of Russia doing the hacking is from a DNC hired company. And that evidence has been fully debunked because it's not possible to transfer as much data that was copied over the web in the time that it was. It was done locally, copied to a flash drive..

One of the people who could have done it is dead. Another is in jail.

A New Report Raises Big Questions About Last Year’s DNC Hack
Former NSA experts say it wasn’t a hack at all, but a leak—an inside job by someone with access to the DNC’s system.

https://www.thenation.com/article/a-...ears-dnc-hack/
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 09:48 PM   #39
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 775
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
1) Did you really just use WND - A Free Press for a Free People to back up your stupidity?

2) The retraction you posted still claims four of the primary intelligence agencies confirmed that Russia is behind the hacking.
You're bashing WND... for quoting testimony from Clapper? You're deflecting. Facts are facts. Obama's hand-picked panel of his cronies can't be trusted to be unbiased. They have provided no evidence of anything.

Time to fire Mueller and move on with his prosecution along with HRC, Comey, Lynch, & Holder & a few others
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 10:01 PM   #40
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 14,105
Holy shit this thread is funny!
__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Erotic Revenue | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase


Over 80 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 10:19 PM   #41
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
You're bashing WND... for quoting testimony from Clapper? You're deflecting. Facts are facts. Obama's hand-picked panel of his cronies can't be trusted to be unbiased. They have provided no evidence of anything.

Time to fire Mueller and move on with his prosecution along with HRC, Comey, Lynch, & Holder & a few others
I don't trust ANYTHING that website says. I do no trust a website unless I know it is a real source. Anyone can run a wordpress news site.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 10:20 PM   #42
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
The only evidence they have of Russia doing the hacking is from a DNC hired company. And that evidence has been fully debunked because it's not possible to transfer as much data that was copied over the web in the time that it was. It was done locally, copied to a flash drive..

One of the people who could have done it is dead. Another is in jail.

A New Report Raises Big Questions About Last Year’s DNC Hack
Former NSA experts say it wasn’t a hack at all, but a leak—an inside job by someone with access to the DNC’s system.

https://www.thenation.com/article/a-...ears-dnc-hack/
Fox News seems to disagree with you.

Report: DOJ weighs charging Russian officials in DNC computer hack | Fox News
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 10:22 PM   #43
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,723
In other news Jeff Sessions - the man who lied under oath about three secret meetings with the Russian ambassador - wants to open up another investigation into Hillary....

LOL.

We should have an investigation.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 11:15 PM   #44
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
If they have this so called evidence then why the wait? The article says "reportedly" and then goes on to state "DOJ declined to comment" meaning it didn't come from the DOJ and the only commenting about the matter was from the DNC.

They have "reportedly" had evidence for over a year.
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 04:06 AM   #45
Sarn
holy inquisition
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 4,319
After American intelligence agencies failed to detect and stop Al Qaeda’s 9/11 attack, sixteen years ago, Congress more than doubled their budgets and gave them unprecedented secret authorities. As the intelligence beat reporter for the Washington Post at the time, I watched these agencies grow in size, as dozens of new buildings appeared around the Washington region to house a ballooning workforce of over a million people with top-secret security clearances.

The National Security Agency obtained permission to collect and store the private Internet correspondence and cell-phone data of millions of Americans. The F.B.I. was granted the power to obtain citizens’ banking, library, and phone records without court approval. The C.I.A. opened secret prisons abroad where they tortured terrorist suspects. Local police departments began employing military-grade weapons, armored vehicles, and cell-phone-tracking devices.
https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...igence-failure

Need more money for big brother, more fear, more cut of freedom, more control, total control - because Russia coming Russia coming)))



Totalitarianism is a political system in which the state recognizes no limits to its authority and strives to regulate every aspect of public and private life wherever feasible. A distinctive feature of totalitarian governments is an "elaborate ideology, a set of ideas that gives meaning and direction to the whole society".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totalitarianism
Sarn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 04:43 AM   #46
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 28,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Yes. I am stunned Snowden is still alive.
Thanks for making my point.

Wow.
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 06:07 AM   #47
2MuchMark
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
2MuchMark's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 20,601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post

1. Messaging on Twitter is not a crime.
Then why did Trump Jr. Lie about it?

And why are you OK With him lying about it?
__________________
|
www.2Much.net | www.Miricam.com |
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 06:17 AM   #48
beerptrol
Confirmed Asshole
 
beerptrol's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Half way between sobriety and fubar.
Posts: 7,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post

And why are you OK With him lying about it?
They have the same morals and ethics, plus they serve the same master
__________________
Chump! The ultimate neo nazi... Putin loving beta cuck!
beerptrol is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 08:17 AM   #49
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
If they have this so called evidence then why the wait? The article says "reportedly" and then goes on to state "DOJ declined to comment" meaning it didn't come from the DOJ and the only commenting about the matter was from the DNC.

They have "reportedly" had evidence for over a year.
You tell me. You explain to me why we have evidence from every area that Russia interfered with our election yet the current administration isn't remotely interested in investigating.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 09:50 AM   #50
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,723
I am not a crook!
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
wikileaks, messages, trump, twitter, son, private, fucking, lies, campaign, trumps, proof, direct, released, directly
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.