Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2017, 08:09 AM   #1
CurrentlySober
Full of shit...
 
CurrentlySober's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: A Public Bathroom
Posts: 27,011
A 7 Day pictorial guide to my towns local public toilets.

Well, as I get a lot of fan mail from GFY members, asking me what I like to do in my spare time, to which I always answer 'Hang out in public toilets' I have decided that over the course of this coming week, I shall share my love of my local public toilets with all you good folks at GFY.

I plan to have a shot of the outside of all the main conveniences, along with a brief write up of the pros and cons of each location. That way, should you ever choose to visit my little seaside town, you will have the 'local advantage' and be able to get the most out of your visit. Below is a map, posted on the now closed Beachcomber Restaurant, which highlights the location of the remaining public toilets. Using this map I shall spend the next 5 days, updating this post with plenty of pics and insider secrets

PLEASE NOTE: By 'Insider Secrets' I DONT mean pictures taken INSIDE the toilets.They shall remain in my private collection for the time being... Sorry



So, lets start of with a little recent history, which should explain how this guide came into existence. Slap bang in the middle of the town are the 'Award Winning' public toilets, situated on 'The Den' (A Large Green Public Space) which are situated underneath the 'Beachcomber Restaurant'. Unfortunately, the Beachcomber suffered a fire in the kitchen a month or so ago, leading to the closure of the towns most popular loos...

It brings a tear to my eye to show you them below, all fenced off and unable to be visited in the way which god intended...



The highlight of these particular toilets is the sewerage system. The waste is taken in pipes all along underneath the big green grassed area for disposal. On a particularly hot summers day, its possible to lay on the grass sunbathing and enjoy the rich smell, emanating from the pipes below. ground... Delightful

Anyway, because of this closure, they have provided an alternative 'Porta-Potty' instead. Rubbish! You can only fit a couple of people inside at once, and its obvious to all when you go inside together, attracting possible police attention No privacy anywhere anymore.



The only upside to the porta-potty was the other weekend a load of drunk teenagers upended it, and it leaked all over the tarmac. That was nice, however a poor replacement for the best toilets that I pictured above.

Anyway, poop fans, thats enough for today. Tune in to this thread tomorrow when I update it with photos of 'Number 1' on the map, the 'Point Carpark' toilets. A rustic little 1950s building that due to engineering works taking place nearby, currently holds an unexpected, yet welcome surprise...
__________________
CurrentlySober is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 09:35 AM   #2
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 30,848
That's a big porta potty room for 2
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 04:59 AM   #3
CurrentlySober
Full of shit...
 
CurrentlySober's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: A Public Bathroom
Posts: 27,011
Toilet Number 1 - The point Carpark

A very interesting and historical toilet. Harping back to the days when toilet activity was frowned upon, this 'hidden gem' espouses all that was great about public toilets. First of all... Its HIDDEN! yes, that pic below, is just the roof



From 'Below' this stone building is a classic example of a 'cottaging toilet' (Those of you in the USA may well know these as 'Tea Rooms') and follows the usual etiquette of ladies at one end and gents at the other.



The actual gents is a genuine tribute to this kinda convenience as it has full sexual graffiti all over the walls, and more than a few glory holes between the cubicles. An added bonus is that all the inner locks on the doors have been broken off, so even if you are simply just reliving yourself while out for a walk, theres still an excellent chance of an erotic encounter as a stranger opens the door !

Possibly my favourite toilet of this kind locally, however due to building works taking place nearby, the male section is currently only available for workmen to use, with a strong combination lock on the door, denying me entry... But... Every cloud has a silver lining!

Remember in my introductory post, I mentioned this location has an unexpected, yet welcome surprise ???



Yep ! 4 Realzzz ! A GENUINE UNISEX TOILET! The best of both worlds ! So, this toilet has it all really - Glory holes, graffiti, and now a unisex option... However, it IS extremely small so be sure to check this thread again tomorrow when I bring you number 2 on the map, Brunswick Street toilets, where there is room for parties of upwards of 15+ toilet enthusiasts.... ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!!
__________________
CurrentlySober is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 04:40 AM   #4
CurrentlySober
Full of shit...
 
CurrentlySober's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: A Public Bathroom
Posts: 27,011
Toilets Number 2 - Brunswick Street Toilets

Unfortunately, at first glance, the least interesting and inspiring toilets on the map. To sum them up in one word, it would be 'Bland'. No Graffiti, No glory holes and working locks on the doors. Clean and tidy and no real atmosphere whatsoever... A truly 'Vanilla' toilet...



UNLESS though...

(Top Secret Tip Coming Up...)



You have a RADAR key...

PURCHASE YOUR RADAR KEY BY CLICKING HERE

Once you have a RADAR Key... Then, things are VERY DIFFERENT INDEED !



On the left of the pic, you will see a door marked disabled, that can only be accessed with a RADAR key... But once inside? Heaven awaits!

For some strange and unknown reason, the disabled part of these toilets is disproportionately larger than it should be. A design fault? Perhaps, or as I like to think of it, a design feature ! Believe it or not, there is even an 'Upstairs' in this section which is accessed via a hatch in the roof, however you don't really need it. As long as one of you has a RADAR key, up to 15+ toilet enthusiasts can easily congregate in the disabled room at the same time.

Some wild nights have taken place here for sure, but always a "good" wild... Never a "bad wild" like tomorrows toilets - Lower Brook Street *shudder*
__________________
CurrentlySober is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 05:17 AM   #5
CurrentlySober
Full of shit...
 
CurrentlySober's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: A Public Bathroom
Posts: 27,011
Toilet Number 3 - Lower Brook Street

Alas, these toilets could have been the best of all... Their location for starters, is absolutely fantastic... Very nice area and just off the beaten track enough to give some privacy, the footfall past these delightful toilets still remains heavy enough to attract plenty of strange...



As you can see above, they look delightfully attractive bathed in the morning sunshine, and just out of shot on the right, is a Bar with a large outdoor seating area. A lot of drinkers choose to make the trip across the road for relief, as oppose to going back inside and upstairs to the bars toilets... Lets look a little closer...



Not to bad at all eh? Modern, functional and in a good location. Whats not to like? Well, unfortunately rather a lot.

The problem is the 'other' undesirable clientele...



Notice the 'Syringe Box' on the wall, and the large metal roll down shutter at the top? Yes, thats right. Its in such a nice location, that it has become the local druggies toilet of choice and as such is constantly under heavy police surveillance and closed after dark

This is a real shame, as it would be a great place for toilet enthusiasts to gather, especially with it being so close to the train station, but alas... No such luck. Shame that certain types have to out and out ruin it for us normal people...

Be sure to check back tomorrow though, for a site of historical importance - The oldest toilets in Teignmouth ! Till then, happy pooping
__________________
CurrentlySober is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 05:29 AM   #6
CaptainHowdy
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
CaptainHowdy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Happy in the dark.
Posts: 74,589
My ass feels like doing some travelling now ...
CaptainHowdy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 05:58 AM   #7
Smack dat
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 2,508
Riveting thread CS. Thanks for the work you put into this guide.
Smack dat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 07:57 AM   #8
Tim
(ex) Affiliate Manager
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 18,568
Do they shut at some point at night?

And what is your view on charging to make a deposit?
Tim is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 06:43 AM   #9
CurrentlySober
Full of shit...
 
CurrentlySober's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: A Public Bathroom
Posts: 27,011
Toilet Number 4 - The Jubilee Shelter

Despite a trip to my local library, with a long time spent pouring over historical documents, I was unable to find the exact date this beautiful structure was built. Known as the Jubilee Shelter, you could be forgiven for thinking that its in connection with the Queens Silver Jubilee, that took place in 1977. However it has been in-place much much longer than that. Check out this old postcard below, which shows the building back in the 40s or the 50s... Some say it even dates back to Victorian times...



Note also that it is single story. The top part as evidenced in the recent picture below has yet to be added...



Now, the building is the Teignmouth Yacht Clubs headquarters, with lots of snooty and snobby events taking place. However the la-di-da upperclass yachtsmen congregate in the inside toilets, which are not accessible by the public. However, the most important part of the building, the PUBLIC toilets, still remain and are open 24/7

Just a simple toilet, with some nice blue wall tiling. Inside, a 'trough' for urine, and 2 cubicles. No glory holes or graffiti, yet a delightful ambiance in place, simply inspired by the historical significance and 'Old Fashioned' odour, due to the ancient plumbing... The windows allow the sunlight to playfully dance over the urine cakes that glisten in the trough... Lets take a closer look at the windows and entrance...



Unfortunately, these toilets are slightly off the beaten track compared to the others and don't get that much foot traffic. They are to small for larger gatherings. Unfortunately they also suffer from another design flaw - Distance between Male and Female toilets. Each is at an opposite end of the building, meaning that there is a 50 foot plus gap between them. Simply meaning zero chance of any cross contamination, zero chance of a hole being drilled in the wall, and you cant even communicate through air vents (as is the normal way) Very disappointing So, Overall not my first choice to go to, but a great backup to keep in mind if the action at the other toilets isn't to the level of action you require.

Don't forget to check in tomorrow, for the final destination, the Eastcliff Carpark Toilets
__________________
CurrentlySober is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 08:04 AM   #10
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 30,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlySober View Post
Despite a trip to my local library, with a long time spent pouring over historical documents, I was unable to find the exact date this beautiful structure was built. Known as the Jubilee Shelter, you could be forgiven for thinking that its in connection with the Queens Silver Jubilee, that took place in 1977. However it has been in-place much much longer than that. Check out this old postcard below, which shows the building back in the 40s or the 50s... Some say it even dates back to Victorian times...



Note also that it is single story. The top part as evidenced in the recent picture below has yet to be added...



Now, the building is the Teignmouth Yacht Clubs headquarters, with lots of snooty and snobby events taking place. However the la-di-da upperclass yachtsmen congregate in the inside toilets, which are not accessible by the public. However, the most important part of the building, the PUBLIC toilets, still remain and are open 24/7

Just a simple toilet, with some nice blue wall tiling. Inside, a 'trough' for urine, and 2 cubicles. No glory holes or graffiti, yet a delightful ambiance in place, simply inspired by the historical significance and 'Old Fashioned' odour, due to the ancient plumbing... The windows allow the sunlight to playfully dance over the urine cakes that glisten in the trough... Lets take a closer look at the windows and entrance...



Unfortunately, these toilets are slightly off the beaten track compared to the others and don't get that much foot traffic. They are to small for larger gatherings. Unfortunately they also suffer from another design flaw - Distance between Male and Female toilets. Each is at an opposite end of the building, meaning that there is a 50 foot plus gap between them. Simply meaning zero chance of any cross contamination, zero chance of a hole being drilled in the wall, and you cant even communicate through air vents (as is the normal way) Very disappointing So, Overall not my first choice to go to, but a great backup to keep in mind if the action at the other toilets isn't to the level of action you require.

Don't forget to check in tomorrow, for the final destination, the Eastcliff Carpark Toilets
Well done
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 05:09 AM   #11
CurrentlySober
Full of shit...
 
CurrentlySober's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: A Public Bathroom
Posts: 27,011
Toilet Number 5 - Eastcliff Carpark Toilets

Known locally as the '1st and last' toilets, this is because of their unique location. If you are leaving or arriving in Teignmouth, with your bowels a bursting, these are the 1st toilets that you will encounter. Located in the spacious Eastcliff Carpark these facilities offer a simple male and female layout with an adjoining wall and vents. Also a glory hole between the male and female toilets is 'usually' available. Don't bank on it when you visit though, as the council tends to block them up pretty quick, but luckily more than a few toilet enthusiasts own masonry drills, so we get it put back in quick enough...



The transient nature of the passing strange make this an attractive toilet for those looking for something a little different, but at the same time, (namely thursday Evenings) it attracts its own regular year round local clientele. Cleanliness is not at the top of the list for these toilets, however thats due to nature of the odd 'accident' (or as I call them, 'on purposes') caused by the guy whose just travelled 100+ miles bursting for a shit, not 'quite' making it in time, but this simply adds to the overall ambiance and the feeling of 'You never quite know what to expect' that makes these toilets so interesting... Lets take a closer look...



Above, the Gents - A discreet, and slightly seedy entrance, attracts you inside to the customary darkness and gloom associated with this sort of toilet. Again, this only improves the overall experience as you know that you are entering a very special place.

One of my favourite childhood memories involve this very toilet. Back in the freezing cold winter of 1977 I can clearly remember the blockage that caused all the toilets to back up and overflow. Due to the fact that these toilets are located on a steep slope, the effluent flooded all down the carpark and froze overnight. What better xmas present could I have poosibly wished for, than to have gone sledging on the glorious lake of waste... Before crash landing in the waste that had gathered at the bottom of the hill, but had not yet frozen... Ahhh, those were the days...

Well guys, those are all of the main toilets in Teignmouth, but don't be sad, as I will update this thread with a final post tomorrow. In it, I shall tell you a huge secret that I haven't yet mentioned about ALL of the Teignmouth toilets, and address those comments that people have been so nice to have added to this thread - Laterzzz
__________________
CurrentlySober is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 10:54 AM   #12
CurrentlySober
Full of shit...
 
CurrentlySober's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: A Public Bathroom
Posts: 27,011
Summation...

I truly hope you have all enjoyed this thread and found it to be very useful, educational and informative. A lot of time and effort went into it, however simply seeing it on GFY and knowing it can be viewed by my peers is the best reward of all... Finally... The secret?



Yep, as its a seaside town, FREE Ice-Cream is served in all the toilets Non locals don't know this, so in order to order, just give a knock on the wall of the cubicle next to you, and in a loud clear voice say "I'd like a scoop please"

Personally, I like *chocolate* myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
That's a big porta potty room for 2
I'm so fat I can hardly fit in it alone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy View Post
My ass feels like doing some travelling now ...
Be sure to visit me if you do... I'll be in toilets number 1, 2nd cubicle down. Just walk straight in - No need to knock - Theres no lock on the door anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smack dat View Post
Riveting thread CS. Thanks for the work you put into this guide.
Thankyou. I do hope that you get the chance to visit my humble hometown one day... And enjoy our toilets just as I do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
Do they shut at some point at night?

And what is your view on charging to make a deposit?
Only the druggie toilets get closed at night, so if you ever visit, theres at least 4 welcoming toilets tat you can sleep in free of charge - Always good to know. As for charging, as long as the money ISNT put into cleaning and upgrading the toilets, I'm fine with that. I love the toilets just the way they are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Well done
Thanks again. Its been a lot of work, but ultimately worthwhile


So, nows all said and done, what the fuck was the point in this thread anyway? Well, believe it or not... There IS One !

Tune in tomorrow and find out the final post

.
__________________
CurrentlySober is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 06:39 AM   #13
Smack dat
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 2,508
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlySober View Post
So, nows all said and done, what the fuck was the point in this thread anyway? Well, believe it or not... There IS One !

Tune in tomorrow and find out the final post

.
I can barely contain my excitement.
Smack dat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 12:34 PM   #14
CurrentlySober
Full of shit...
 
CurrentlySober's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: A Public Bathroom
Posts: 27,011
The Point???

OK... So... Lets try and find one shall we? Is it about the toilets? My Obsession with poo? or have I simply lost the plot entirely?

Well the answer is (Toilet related pun ahead) - Its all about 'Following through'...

For a 'project' I decided to do a toilet guide. I sourced the facts and wrote the text, I took the photos. I set myself a time line (and kept to it) of 7 days. I started what I finished. It is complete. In other words, I totally followed through...

So, how much money has this earnt me? Exactly ZERO Dollars! Absolutely nothing at all... However I am retired... Retired from porn... BECAUSE of porn... So, it didn't NEED to earn me any money. I was just keeping busy, and amusing myself...

However, it still took a lot of planning, time and effort to get the finished article published, within the time frame I had allotted.

Yet it didn't HAVE to be a toilet guide... It could have been a blog, or a tube, or additions to my c4s site, or other promotional work...

So my question to you, is this... Have YOU spent the same amount of time this week working on something that WILL earn you money? If the answers yes, then you are dismissed, thanks for reading. But if your answers 'No' then WHY NOT?

The only way that you are ever gonna be able to be retired in this game, (and be able to spend your time creating guides to the local public toilets) is by following through on whatever you set out to do...

Making a plan, sticking to it, *Following Through* and finishing what you have started in a reasonable amount of time is the ONLY way to get ahead...

Lets hope this has inspired at least one person, and if so, my work here has been done

Please feel free to vote for this inspirational thread as 'Business Thread Of The Year' in the upcoming GFY awards later this year.
__________________
CurrentlySober is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 01:13 AM   #15
Lewis11
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 400
I need to go to the bathroom now
Lewis11 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 06:20 AM   #16
Dead
Confirmed User
 
Dead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,779
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlySober View Post
OK... So... Lets try and find one shall we? Is it about the toilets? My Obsession with poo? or have I simply lost the plot entirely?

Well the answer is (Toilet related pun ahead) - Its all about 'Following through'...

For a 'project' I decided to do a toilet guide. I sourced the facts and wrote the text, I took the photos. I set myself a time line (and kept to it) of 7 days. I started what I finished. It is complete. In other words, I totally followed through...

So, how much money has this earnt me? Exactly ZERO Dollars! Absolutely nothing at all... However I am retired... Retired from porn... BECAUSE of porn... So, it didn't NEED to earn me any money. I was just keeping busy, and amusing myself...

However, it still took a lot of planning, time and effort to get the finished article published, within the time frame I had allotted.

Yet it didn't HAVE to be a toilet guide... It could have been a blog, or a tube, or additions to my c4s site, or other promotional work...

So my question to you, is this... Have YOU spent the same amount of time this week working on something that WILL earn you money? If the answers yes, then you are dismissed, thanks for reading. But if your answers 'No' then WHY NOT?

The only way that you are ever gonna be able to be retired in this game, (and be able to spend your time creating guides to the local public toilets) is by following through on whatever you set out to do...

Making a plan, sticking to it, *Following Through* and finishing what you have started in a reasonable amount of time is the ONLY way to get ahead...

Lets hope this has inspired at least one person, and if so, my work here has been done

Please feel free to vote for this inspirational thread as 'Business Thread Of The Year' in the upcoming GFY awards later this year.
This is the second great post I have read this morning??? GFY has some nuggets? if you are willing to sift through the shit. Well done CS, sage advice and great write up!
Dead is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 02:40 AM   #17
CurrentlySober
Full of shit...
 
CurrentlySober's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: A Public Bathroom
Posts: 27,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead View Post
This is the second great post I have read this morning??? GFY has some nuggets? if you are willing to sift through the shit. Well done CS, sage advice and great write up!
Cheers
__________________
CurrentlySober is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 03:31 AM   #18
JuicyBunny
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tokyo Red Light District
Posts: 1,830
I'd love to see you post some bathroom graffiti pics. You must have a great collection.

Like, https://www.ranker.com/list/the-50-b.../brian-gilmore
but better. These seem to be pretty vanilla.

Maybe some latrinalia
https://www.reddit.com/r/Latrinalia/
JuicyBunny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 03:37 AM   #19
Mediamix
Dutch Webmaster!
 
Mediamix's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 3,066
I can fap to this!

Finally another great post on GFY!
__________________
Want to earn more money? Try Plugrush or JuicyAds! Try DatingFactory.com if you have dating traffic!
Wuppa Adult Pinboard for European and USA traffic!
Mediamix is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 11:48 AM   #20
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR
 
JFK's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: FUBARLAND
Posts: 65,416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smack dat View Post
Riveting thread CS. Thanks for the work you put into this guide.
amazing ain't it
__________________

Speed up your business with AWE!
FUBAR Webmasters - The FUBAR Times - The FUBAR Calendar - FUBAR Webmasters Mobile - Radio.XXX - FUBARTV.XXX
For promo opps contact jfk at fubarwebmasters dot com
JFK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 04:55 AM   #21
CurrentlySober
Full of shit...
 
CurrentlySober's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: A Public Bathroom
Posts: 27,011
Update re: Point toilets closed for the winter.

Just to let you know incase anyone is planning to visit, it is with deepest regret that I need to inform you of a closure over the winter period of the towns only unisex toilet



I believe this is a health a safety measure, due to the high occupancy rates and the maximum capacity limits being continuously breeched by large numbers of both Male and Female Teignmouth Toilet Enthusiasts, making the most of this wonderful opportunity...

Alas, all good things must come to an end, so if you were indeed planning a trip to Teignmouth in the near future, and hoping to enjoy this wonderful convenience, I'm afraid you are shit out of luck

That said though, I am currently in negotiations with some work crew, and hoping to bribe them for the combination code to the door lock. When and if I succeed in my quest, I shall of course post the code here as soon as I get it.

I will of course, update this thread with any all and all news relevant to the local Teignmouth toilets in future. You have my word that I am fully committed to the cause.
__________________
CurrentlySober is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 02:15 PM   #22
CaptainHowdy
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
CaptainHowdy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Happy in the dark.
Posts: 74,589
"Educational thread of the year"??
CaptainHowdy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 09:07 AM   #23
CurrentlySober
Full of shit...
 
CurrentlySober's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: A Public Bathroom
Posts: 27,011
UPDATE!!! Permission to use the 'Pavilions' toilets granted !

UPDATE!!! After a lot of lobbying and protesting by Teignmouth toilet enthusiasts, we have finally got 'permission' to use the Pavilions toilets !



The pavilions is a multi million dollar arts center, ( A RIGHT POSH FUCKING PLACE ) that recently opened in Teignmouth in 2016. Details can be found HERE but what we are REALLY interested in is 'The View' That's the name of the Cafe/Bar which contains six luxury cubicles...



This is a pic of 'The View'...



And, to the left of the pic, under the outdoor seating terrace, are the 6 posh toilets...

While its really nice to finally get 'walk in' permission to use these toilets, please be aware that the bar staff are always being nosey, and you need to walk through the bar to reach the toilets. Therefore if you are in a group, stagger your approach, and hopefully they wont notice more than one person entering a cubicle at the same time. Anyway, good luck.

This update was as promised to keep you up to date for when you visit. As usual, more updates to follow when relevant.
__________________
CurrentlySober is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 11:13 AM   #24
Smack dat
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 2,508
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlySober View Post
UPDATE!!! After a lot of lobbying and protesting by Teignmouth toilet enthusiasts, we have finally got 'permission' to use the Pavilions toilets !



The pavilions is a multi million dollar arts center, ( A RIGHT POSH FUCKING PLACE ) that recently opened in Teignmouth in 2016. Details can be found HERE but what we are REALLY interested in is 'The View' That's the name of the Cafe/Bar which contains six luxury cubicles...



This is a pic of 'The View'...



And, to the left of the pic, under the outdoor seating terrace, are the 6 posh toilets...

While its really nice to finally get 'walk in' permission to use these toilets, please be aware that the bar staff are always being nosey, and you need to walk through the bar to reach the toilets. Therefore if you are in a group, stagger your approach, and hopefully they wont notice more than one person entering a cubicle at the same time. Anyway, good luck.

This update was as promised to keep you up to date for when you visit. As usual, more updates to follow when relevant.
Do GFY have awards for journalism?
Smack dat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
toilets, public, map, beachcomber, local, inside, location, town, visit, secrets, situated, green, closure, pipes, underneath, insider, restaurant, porta-potty, towns, guide, gfy, time, day, delightful, nearby
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.