Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2017, 06:02 PM   #1
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,757
Trump people had secret meetings in the Indian Ocean?

Former national security adviser Susan Rice met with House investigators to explain why she unmasked a number of Senior Trump Campaign staff. These seem to be Flynn, Kushner, and Bannon. The reason they were unmasked was because the US intelligence community was trying to figure out why the Crown Price of the UAE came to the US in secret without notifying the US government, which is custom. Turns out the Crown Price met with Bannon, Kushner, and Bannon.

Turns out the UAE was trying to facilitate a back-channel communication between Russia, long before Trump won the campaign.

Now we learn of as a secret meeting in the Seychelles Islands in the Indian Ocean with the UAE and senior Trump staff....

The UAE was trying to set up a secret back channel with the Trump team, using Flynn as their way in, had met with Flynn, Bannon, and Kushner in NYC, and then had secret follow up meetings on a small island in the middle of the Indian ocean?

No collusion at all kids. Just another "secret" connection between Trump people and Russia that was not reported.

Rice told investigators why she unmasked Trump aides - CNNPolitics
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 06:12 PM   #2
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: High In The Clouds
Posts: 5,887
Russia russia russia nazi nazi nazi!!!!
__________________

Vote for 'Ribbet Hog' - WebBastard of the Year

OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 06:18 PM   #3
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,757
Nothing to see here at all. Just Trump's friends sneaking out of the country to have coffee on a small island in the middle of the Indian ocean with other friends. Nothing to see at all.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 06:18 PM   #4
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 30,996
If you have to collude with a forgien state for your team to win, your team is not America. Republicans keep trying to lay cover for Trump and its all coming out little bit by little bit. The Republican party needs to be disbanded at this point. They can not be trusted to govern.
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████████▒▒▒▒▒ 65% complete.
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 06:20 PM   #5
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 30,996
Btw, its now released that Flynn concealed more than a dozen meetings with forgien nationals.

Flynn concealed more than a dozen foreign contacts, overseas trips: Democrats

He should be in jail already.
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████████▒▒▒▒▒ 65% complete.
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 06:50 PM   #6
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: High In The Clouds
Posts: 5,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Btw, its now released that Flynn concealed more than a dozen meetings with forgien nationals.

Flynn concealed more than a dozen foreign contacts, overseas trips: Democrats

He should be in jail already.
Nobody cares
__________________

Vote for 'Ribbet Hog' - WebBastard of the Year

OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 06:51 PM   #7
imabro
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 511
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Btw, its now released that Flynn concealed more than a dozen meetings with forgien nationals.

Flynn concealed more than a dozen foreign contacts, overseas trips: Democrats

He should be in jail already.
Turn on your fucking spellchecker, you sound dumb enough as it is.
imabro is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 06:53 PM   #8
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 30,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Russia russia russia nazi nazi nazi!!!!
Putin thanks you for your support
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 06:59 PM   #9
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 30,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Nobody cares
Americans care..
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████████▒▒▒▒▒ 65% complete.
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 07:05 PM   #10
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster
 
Robbie's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Vegas
Posts: 19,744
More pathetic excuse making.

Reality: The laws are designed to PROTECT us from the U.S. govt.
Particularly from a President's administration going after a political foe.

The person who needs to go to jail is Susan Rice. And maybe all the way up the tree.
__________________
-Robbie
Claudia-Marie.Com
SOLO SLUT CASH
Robbie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 07:07 PM   #11
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 30,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
More pathetic excuse making.

Reality: The laws are designed to PROTECT us from the U.S. govt.
Particularly from a President's administration going after a political foe.

The person who needs to go to jail is Susan Rice. And maybe all the way up the tree.
Robbie still living in lala land.. Can't seem to accept reality that yes Trump and his campaign staff were dealing with foreign agents trying to undermine our Demoracy..

Robbie, it's no longer a question of "if", now it's only a question of who goes to jail..
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████████▒▒▒▒▒ 65% complete.
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 07:22 PM   #12
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 30,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Btw, its now released that Flynn concealed more than a dozen meetings with forgien nationals.

Flynn concealed more than a dozen foreign contacts, overseas trips: Democrats

He should be in jail already.
So much for Trump picking the finest best people in America for his cabinet. He has shity judgment cuz he's fired almost all of his cabinet of deplorables.
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 07:28 PM   #13
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Nobody that watches FOX News cares

Fixed it.
RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 08:43 PM   #14
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
bronco67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 20,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Former national security adviser Susan Rice met with House investigators to explain why she unmasked a number of Senior Trump Campaign staff. These seem to be Flynn, Kushner, and Bannon. The reason they were unmasked was because the US intelligence community was trying to figure out why the Crown Price of the UAE came to the US in secret without notifying the US government, which is custom. Turns out the Crown Price met with Bannon, Kushner, and Bannon.

Turns out the UAE was trying to facilitate a back-channel communication between Russia, long before Trump won the campaign.

Now we learn of as a secret meeting in the Seychelles Islands in the Indian Ocean with the UAE and senior Trump staff....

The UAE was trying to set up a secret back channel with the Trump team, using Flynn as their way in, had met with Flynn, Bannon, and Kushner in NYC, and then had secret follow up meetings on a small island in the middle of the Indian ocean?

No collusion at all kids. Just another "secret" connection between Trump people and Russia that was not reported.

Rice told investigators why she unmasked Trump aides - CNNPolitics
Isn't that the one Eric Prince/Blackwater attended also?
__________________
bronco67 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 08:46 PM   #15
2MuchMark
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
2MuchMark's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 20,634
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Nobody cares
You may not care. Others do.
__________________
|
www.2Much.net | www.Miricam.com |
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 09:03 PM   #16
EonBlue
Fake nick #173
 
EonBlue's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,653
Leaked picture from the meeting in the Indian Ocean:






.
EonBlue is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 09:13 PM   #17
Matt 26z
Deregistered User
 
Matt 26z's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: ¤ª"˜¨๑۩۞۩๑¨˜"ª¤
Posts: 17,143
Contact between political candidates and foreign nations is a common occurrence. It's so that both sides have a better understanding of the other's true positions.
Matt 26z is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 09:18 PM   #18
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
More pathetic excuse making.

Reality: The laws are designed to PROTECT us from the U.S. govt.
Particularly from a President's administration going after a political foe.

The person who needs to go to jail is Susan Rice. And maybe all the way up the tree.
Susan Rice needs to go to jail? LOL. For what?

Our intelligence community discovered a head of state from a foreign country sneaked into the country to have secret meetings with multiple US citizens. Of course the people involved were unmasked; It would have been a crime not to. Our government needed to know what was going on.

The Republican party is trying to make this out as something illegal was done. This is not the case at all. The US government didn't say "Let's investigate the Trump staff" but instead they were investigating why a foreign head of state entered the country without notifying the US Government. The investigation lead directly back to the Trump campaign.

Rice gave her testimony, and the Republicans can do nothing about it. There are not going to be any charges; No laws were broken.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 09:21 PM   #19
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
Isn't that the one Eric Prince/Blackwater attended also?
It seems so, which is something else that needs to be explained.

Why is Eric Prince attending a secret meeting with the Trump people, the UAE, and the Russians?

Why is this all a big secret? If anyone in the Trump campaign needed to meet with anyone at the UAE or Russian government, all they needed to do was go through the state department.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 09:30 PM   #20
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 30,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFred View Post
Fixed it.
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 10:10 PM   #21
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 30,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
It seems so, which is something else that needs to be explained.

Why is Eric Prince attending a secret meeting with the Trump people, the UAE, and the Russians?

Why is this all a big secret? If anyone in the Trump campaign needed to meet with anyone at the UAE or Russian government, all they needed to do was go through the state department.
According to Robbie there is nothing to worry about... you know because he has a gut feeling just like all the other Trump nutters..
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████████▒▒▒▒▒ 65% complete.
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 10:32 PM   #22
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
According to Robbie there is nothing to worry about... you know because he has a gut feeling just like all the other Drumpf nutters..
I am just so tired of this bullshit.

I am not a huge Hillary supporter, but some lady was TV today STILL bitching about how her son died in Benghazi and somehow it was completely Hillary's fault. I completely fail to understand this at all levels. What did Hillary do to cause this? We have terrorist attacks on US Embassies all the time, yet we've ever had investigations on them. Ever.

Same shit with the emails. No laws were broken; This was common on the state department. Republicans did it too - why didn't we investigate them?

Now we have this unmasking shit. We already know nothing wrong was done. This was an intelligence investigation that lead directly to the Trump campaign. It's illegal to unmask a US citizen in the process of an intelligence investigation - In fact, it's common and expected in cases like this. That's fine. The stupidity involved here is staggering - the entire discussion about unmasking just uncovered the fact that the UAE was trying to set up a secret back channel with the Trump people and the Russian government.... And then they hid it, breaking the law in the process.

LOL. No collusion.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 11:09 PM   #23
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 30,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
I am just so tired of this bullshit.

I am not a huge Hillary supporter, but some lady was TV today STILL bitching about how her son died in Benghazi and somehow it was completely Hillary's fault. I completely fail to understand this at all levels. What did Hillary do to cause this? We have terrorist attacks on US Embassies all the time, yet we've ever had investigations on them. Ever.

Same shit with the emails. No laws were broken; This was common on the state department. Republicans did it too - why didn't we investigate them?

Now we have this unmasking shit. We already know nothing wrong was done. This was an intelligence investigation that lead directly to the Trump campaign. It's illegal to unmask a US citizen in the process of an intelligence investigation - In fact, it's common and expected in cases like this. That's fine. The stupidity involved here is staggering - the entire discussion about unmasking just uncovered the fact that the UAE was trying to set up a secret back channel with the Trump people and the Russian government.... And then they hid it, breaking the law in the process.

LOL. No collusion.
Its a mental inless just like religion. You can never convince a religious person to not believe in their jesus god or whom ever.. You can argue basic logic and reason with them, but there will always be some exception to the rules for their beliefs to be the right ones..

Its the same way with the current right wing and Robbie is no exception. These people have been brain washed for years by right wing media about liberal this, liberal that. Everything wrong with the world is a liberals fault. They have gone fucking nuts, this is the result of all thosecyears of being inundated daily with liberal this, liberal that..

The right wing of today is a fucking cult.. They are no diffrent than some relgious koolaide drinking nutter cult except their koolaide is right wing nonsense..

Look how they all believe the same conspiracies and disbelieve the samethings, none of them have orginal thoughts or have ideas which stray from the pack. Its like a bunch of stepford wives..

Just try to turn on any show on Fox News and tell me they dont mention "liberal" at least 10 times in 10 mins..
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████████▒▒▒▒▒ 65% complete.
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 11:18 PM   #24
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: High In The Clouds
Posts: 5,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Its a mental inless just like religion. You can never convince a religious person to not believe in their jesus god or whom ever.. You can argue basic logic and reason with them, but there will always be some exception to the rules for their beliefs to be the right ones..

Its the same way with the current right wing and Robbie is no exception. These people have been brain washed for years by right wing media about liberal this, liberal that. Everything wrong with the world is a liberals fault. They have gone fucking nuts, this is the result of all thosecyears of being inundated daily with liberal this, liberal that..

The right wing of today is a fucking cult.. They are no diffrent than some relgious koolaide drinking nutter cult except their koolaide is right wing nonsense..

Look how they all believe the same conspiracies and disbelieve the samethings, none of them have orginal thoughts or have ideas which stray from the pack. Its like a bunch of stepford wives..

Just try to turn on any show on Fox News and tell me they dont mention "liberal" at least 10 times in 10 mins..

The truth is...nobody cares about russia anymore. sorry boys, move onto nazis or something else
__________________

Vote for 'Ribbet Hog' - WebBastard of the Year

OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 11:42 PM   #25
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: High In The Clouds
Posts: 5,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by EonBlue View Post
Leaked picture from the meeting in the Indian Ocean:


__________________

Vote for 'Ribbet Hog' - WebBastard of the Year

OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 12:20 AM   #26
Lewis11
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 400
In the indian ocean??
Lewis11 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 04:55 AM   #27
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 28,450
When this thread title caught my eye I thought, hey look, Rochard is watching CNN again.


Enter thread -> CNN link -> confirmed.
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 05:13 AM   #28
siteman12
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 61
If anything they did illegal or not (not) made sure that nutty Sanders and crooked Hillary and I mean CROOKED HILLARY!,were not our next President Great work fellas!!!
siteman12 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 06:06 AM   #29
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,865
Same thing Clinton did.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 09:41 AM   #30
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
The truth is...nobody cares about russia anymore. sorry boys, move onto nazis or something else
If no one cares about Russia, why did the investigation have Rice answer questions?
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 09:42 AM   #31
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Same thing Clinton did.
I'm sorry, say what? Clinton had a secret meetings with the Russians on some little island in the Indian Ocean? Did Clinton have leaders of foreign countries sneak into the US for secret meetings?
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 09:43 AM   #32
GAMEFINEST
Make STACK$
 
GAMEFINEST's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: sexy time
Posts: 11,615
Mueller is no joke
__________________

Cams.com – Earn up to $130 Per order / 35% revshare

More sig space available, pm me.
GAMEFINEST is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 10:06 AM   #33
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster
 
Robbie's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Vegas
Posts: 19,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
I am just so tired of this bullshit.
Then why do you keep posting it?

You are framing it as a "secret" meeting with the UAE.
We don't have any conflict with the UAE.

And in 2008 Senator Barrack Obama went out during the campaign on a worldwide tour having PRIVATE meetings with world leaders. Bush's administration did NOT "unmask" Obama and his operatives. Why not? Because it's STANDARD operating procedure.
Of course you don't remember that.

If Trump and his people were having PRIVATE meetings with world leaders...so what?

People meet with them every day.

You act as if we are Nazi Germany and people are not ALLOWED to talk.

Get over it Rochard. Your predictions of Trump's demise have been 100% wrong.
Just like your election predictions were 100% wrong.

You are simply hate-filled when it comes to Trump and you have no clarity of thought.
__________________
-Robbie
Claudia-Marie.Com
SOLO SLUT CASH
Robbie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 10:29 AM   #34
directfiesta
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
directfiesta's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Back home in Montréal!!! Survived Florid
Posts: 22,964
Quote:
Originally Posted by EonBlue View Post
Leaked picture from the meeting in the Indian Ocean:






.
funny ...
directfiesta is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 10:34 AM   #35
directfiesta
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
directfiesta's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Back home in Montréal!!! Survived Florid
Posts: 22,964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
Then why do you keep posting it?

You are framing it as a "secret" meeting with the UAE.
We don't have any conflict with the UAE.

And in 2008 Senator Barrack Obama went out during the campaign on a worldwide tour having PRIVATE meetings with world leaders. Bush's administration did NOT "unmask" Obama and his operatives. Why not? Because it's STANDARD operating procedure.
Of course you don't remember that.

If Trump and his people were having PRIVATE meetings with world leaders...so what?

People meet with them every day.

You act as if we are Nazi Germany and people are not ALLOWED to talk.

Get over it Rochard. Your predictions of Trump's demise have been 100% wrong.
Just like your election predictions were 100% wrong.

You are simply hate-filled when it comes to Trump and you have no clarity of thought.
Private is not the same as secret, undisclosed , hidden ....
directfiesta is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 10:50 AM   #36
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster
 
Robbie's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Vegas
Posts: 19,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by directfiesta View Post
Private is not the same as secret, undisclosed , hidden ....
"hidden" from who exactly?

Rochard? His political opponents?

It's just ridiculous. And as I said earlier...Bush didn't go after Obama when he did it. And Bill Clinton didn't go after Bush when he did it. And George H.W. Bush didn't go after Bill Clinton when he did it. And Carter didn't go after Reagan when Reagan not only had "secret" (that's a total bullshit description) meetings but actually negotiated the Iran hostage deal while Carter was still President.

And you can keep going back in history.
The ONLY administration that openly went after their political opposition by using the spy agency's is the CORRUPT Obama administration.

I hope Susan Rice (who went on television after Benghazi and LIED openly to the American people) ends up in prison where she belongs.
__________________
-Robbie
Claudia-Marie.Com
SOLO SLUT CASH
Robbie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 10:55 AM   #37
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 30,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
The truth is...nobody cares about russia anymore. sorry boys, move onto nazis or something else
Dumbfuck..
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████████▒▒▒▒▒ 65% complete.
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 10:57 AM   #38
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
Then why do you keep posting it?

You are framing it as a "secret" meeting with the UAE.
We don't have any conflict with the UAE.

And in 2008 Senator Barrack Obama went out during the campaign on a worldwide tour having PRIVATE meetings with world leaders. Bush's administration did NOT "unmask" Obama and his operatives. Why not? Because it's STANDARD operating procedure.
Of course you don't remember that.

If Drumpf and his people were having PRIVATE meetings with world leaders...so what?

People meet with them every day.

You act as if we are Nazi Germany and people are not ALLOWED to talk.

Get over it Rochard. Your predictions of Trump's demise have been 100% wrong.
Just like your election predictions were 100% wrong.

You are simply hate-filled when it comes to Trump and you have no clarity of thought.
No, you couldn't be more wrong.

Why would the Trump people suddenly have to meet with the leader of the UAE in secret? Not once, but multiple times? It's already a known fact that the UAE was trying to set up a back channel to Trump long before he was elected. Why wouldn't the leader of a foreign country notify the US government of them entering the US? If there was nothing illicit or illegal about these meetings, why they go to through so huge lengths to keep it secret?

Did Senator Obama have private meetings with world leaders? Did they meet on a little known island in the middle of the Indian Ocean? Did they sneak in foreign leaders to speak to them? Or did Obama go through proper channels and notify the state department in advance? Seems to me a senator or congress person should notify the State Department in advance of such meetings, and then follow up with the State Department after the fact - and the CIA if needed. This is common sense. Oddly enough, it seems that everyone involved in the Trump campaign failed to do this at any level - and then lied about it while under oath. Multiple times. The very man in charge of our justice department lied under oath about secret meetings with Russian government officials multiple times.

My predictions of Trump's demise has been 100% wrong? Yeah, me and hundreds of millions of people. So far this administration has gone down exactly the way I thought it would - The Trump administration is claiming that everything is better while they have accomplished nothing at all. They have an ad out saying they've "made our military stronger" but haven't changed a damn thing. This same ad claims to have made our border stronger while they haven't done a single thing. They talk about all of the jobs they have created, which is the same amount of jobs being created the year before by Obama. This administration has accomplished nothing good, and not a single major piece of legislation. We are almost one fourth through his first and obviously only term, not a single major piece of legislation, lowest approval rating of a president during my life time, he has pissed off our allies, pissed off our enemies, and made a complete ass out of himself and our country.

Trump and his staff, before taking office, surely can speak to whomever they want. However, there are rule, protocols, and laws involved here. All they needed to do was pick up the phone and let the US government know they were having a meeting. Instead, being the fucking morons they are, they tried to do everything in secret, not even beginning to understand that if a high ranking leader of a foreign country sneaks into the United States the CIA will be investigating and watching.

No Robbie, I am not hate filled. I am disgusted and disappointed. And embarrassed.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 10:59 AM   #39
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 30,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
Then why do you keep posting it?

You are framing it as a "secret" meeting with the UAE.
We don't have any conflict with the UAE.

And in 2008 Senator Barrack Obama went out during the campaign on a worldwide tour having PRIVATE meetings with world leaders. Bush's administration did NOT "unmask" Obama and his operatives. Why not? Because it's STANDARD operating procedure.
Of course you don't remember that.

If Trump and his people were having PRIVATE meetings with world leaders...so what?

People meet with them every day.

You act as if we are Nazi Germany and people are not ALLOWED to talk.

Get over it Rochard. Your predictions of Trump's demise have been 100% wrong.
Just like your election predictions were 100% wrong.

You are simply hate-filled when it comes to Trump and you have no clarity of thought.


Robbie always misses the obvious. "Senator". Ie elected offical.. Trump was not an elected official he can not make deals on behalf ofvthe US.. Would you please educate yourself..

Oh trust me I know you wont.. because as usual in Robbie's World, everything can be blamed on Obama.

Funny Robbie claims someone else is so hate filled they cant think with clarity, yet Robbie has done nothing for the last 8 years but blame Obama for everything..

Robbie fell for the birther nonsese, Robbie fell for pizzagate, Robbie repeated out right lies about Benghazi.. yet he's the person to tell others they are not thinking straight...
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████████▒▒▒▒▒ 65% complete.
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 11:10 AM   #40
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
"hidden" from who exactly?

Rochard? His political opponents?

It's just ridiculous. And as I said earlier...Bush didn't go after Obama when he did it. And Bill Clinton didn't go after Bush when he did it. And George H.W. Bush didn't go after Bill Clinton when he did it. And Carter didn't go after Reagan when Reagan not only had "secret" (that's a total bullshit description) meetings but actually negotiated the Iran hostage deal while Carter was still President.

And you can keep going back in history.
The ONLY administration that openly went after their political opposition by using the spy agency's is the CORRUPT Obama administration.

I hope Susan Rice (who went on television after Benghazi and LIED openly to the American people) ends up in prison where she belongs.
Robbie, what you completely fail to understand this issue.

Anyone time someone from our government meets with a foreign national who works for a foreign government. This is mostly Senators and Congressmen (Congresswomen), anyone who works for the State Department, the US military, or in the intelligence community. This is standard, and if you cannot understand why these rules are in place you shouldn't even be debating this. The State Department, the intelligence community, and the White House needs to know who is meeting with who and what is said so they have the complete picture of what is happening with our relations with foreign governments. It doesn't matter if it involves Russia, the UAE, The UK, or France.

Did Bush meet with foreign governments before he became President? Of course he did. This normal in the course of government business. Afterwards, he filed a report with the State Department, and if needed, the CIA. President Clinton and President Obama did the same - they notified the State Department in advance, and most likely had someone from the State Department on staff with them who sat in on the meeting, or at least was briefed directly after the meeting. If the State Department had any questions they would follow up, and the same with the CIA.

Trump and his staff didn't do any of this. At all. They didn't notify the State Department of any meetings before or after, and they didn't file any reports. Instead, they kept everything secret. In fact, they flew in a leader of a foreign country without telling anyone and met with them in secret. Then they followed up by having further secret meetings with these people outside of the country.

Then if that is not enough, they lied about it under oath. All of them. Multiple times.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 11:18 AM   #41
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster
 
Robbie's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Vegas
Posts: 19,744
Fuck it.
I don't know why I bother.

You just keep on keeping on.
I'm going to keep on enjoying the revived economy and look forward to lower taxes coming next.

I'm watching the US get stronger everyday while you are "embarrassed"

It's been months now since you were made a fool by believing CNN about the election.

And just like CNN...you still can't get over it and you are still making yourself look bad.
__________________
-Robbie
Claudia-Marie.Com
SOLO SLUT CASH
Robbie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 11:20 AM   #42
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 30,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Robbie, what you completely fail to understand this issue.

Anyone time someone from our government meets with a foreign national who works for a foreign government. This is mostly Senators and Congressmen (Congresswomen), anyone who works for the State Department, the US military, or in the intelligence community. This is standard, and if you cannot understand why these rules are in place you shouldn't even be debating this. The State Department, the intelligence community, and the White House needs to know who is meeting with who and what is said so they have the complete picture of what is happening with our relations with foreign governments. It doesn't matter if it involves Russia, the UAE, The UK, or France.

Did Bush meet with foreign governments before he became President? Of course he did. This normal in the course of government business. Afterwards, he filed a report with the State Department, and if needed, the CIA. President Clinton and President Obama did the same - they notified the State Department in advance, and most likely had someone from the State Department on staff with them who sat in on the meeting, or at least was briefed directly after the meeting. If the State Department had any questions they would follow up, and the same with the CIA.

Trump and his staff didn't do any of this. At all. They didn't notify the State Department of any meetings before or after, and they didn't file any reports. Instead, they kept everything secret. In fact, they flew in a leader of a foreign country without telling anyone and met with them in secret. Then they followed up by having further secret meetings with these people outside of the country.

Then if that is not enough, they lied about it under oath. All of them. Multiple times.
Rochard you assume Robbie is "trying" to have a honest argument or debate with you.. I dunno why you guys try to give him anymore credit than JoushaG just because you may have met him in RL.. Robbie has never tried to have honest debates, he has always pushed bullshit and every time you prove him wrong he stops showing up in that topic then pops up in another pushing the same nonsense..

Robbie is just as brainwashed as guys like JoushaG or all the dumb alt righter fake nicks.. Trying to debate Robbie is like trying to have a debate with a parrot..
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████████▒▒▒▒▒ 65% complete.
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 11:24 AM   #43
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 30,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
Fuck it.
I don't know why I bother.

You just keep on keeping on.
I'm going to keep on enjoying the revived economy and look forward to lower taxes coming next.

I'm watching the US get stronger everyday while you are "embarrassed"

It's been months now since you were made a fool by believing CNN about the election.

And just like CNN...you still can't get over it and you are still making yourself look bad.
Its just like this above.. revived economy.. nothings changed, its just the same as when Obama was in office and actually worse because congress still cant get any deals done on the budget..

But because Obama is gone and a dimwit is in office, for Robbie its all suddenly unicorns and rainbows,. Why? He cant even point to anything, he's living in lala land..
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████████▒▒▒▒▒ 65% complete.
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 01:18 PM   #44
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
I'm going to keep on enjoying the revived economy and look forward to lower taxes coming next.
Trump fixed everything! Our military is stronger, our borders more secure, unemployment is down, stock market is up.... Trump just magically turned everything around without doing a damn thing.

The unemployment rate for last November was 4.6%. The unemployment rate for this August was 4.4%. Trump fixed everything.

Unemployment, the economy, the stock market, everything, all of this has been on a six year trend getting better and better. Trump had nothing to do with any of this. It's utterly insane that people suddenly people all of our problems are solved.

You are living in a delusional bubble.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 01:20 PM   #45
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 30,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
The truth is...nobody cares about russia anymore. sorry boys, move onto nazis or something else
No one cares about you Relic..
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████████▒▒▒▒▒ 65% complete.
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 02:05 PM   #46
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 30,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Trump fixed everything! Our military is stronger, our borders more secure, unemployment is down, stock market is up.... Trump just magically turned everything around without doing a damn thing.

The unemployment rate for last November was 4.6%. The unemployment rate for this August was 4.4%. Trump fixed everything.

Unemployment, the economy, the stock market, everything, all of this has been on a six year trend getting better and better. Trump had nothing to do with any of this. It's utterly insane that people suddenly people all of our problems are solved.

You are living in a delusional bubble.
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 02:18 PM   #47
Sarn
holy inquisition
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 4,338
Putin stole democracy
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 02:25 PM   #48
Sarn
holy inquisition
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 4,338
Storm brews over Russian plane in Seychelles
A top Russian anti-corruption activist has accused military officials of holidaying in Seychelles using public funds.
Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny has accused top Russian officials of flying to Seychelles aboard a military plane in early May for holiday purposes. Writing on his website – navalny.com – the staunch government critic says that a plane belonging to the Russian Ministry of Defence (MOD) was photographed parked at the international airport at Anse des Genêts on 5 May. He alleges that generals used it to go big-game fishing at the expense of the Russian taxpayers, but the Russian Embassy denies the claim, stating that it was actually a commercial flight with no officials on board.
The photograph, showing a Russian military jet with tail number RA-85155, was first submitted by an anonymous reader to Russian news site Znak. It was eventually picked up by Navalny, whose website focuses on investigations into corruption. He says the reader who sent it in questioned why a military visit would be scheduled for May - a month packed with national holidays such as Victory Day, which celebrates the surrender of Nazi Germany in World War II and is usually marked by gatherings, drinking – and fishing. Getting his press attaché on the case, the group contacted the editors of Znak to verify the reliability of the photographer, and asked an aviation fanatic by the name of Ruslan Levief, to identify the plane.
https://www.facebook.com/todayinsey/...66685446702602
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 02:47 PM   #49
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster
 
Robbie's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Vegas
Posts: 19,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post

You are living in a delusional bubble.
You truly are brainwashed.

You have been 100% WRONG on all your political ramblings for 2 years now.
And now you are showing your "expertise" in how things work.

Yes Rochard, removing a ton of Obama executive orders that were killing the economy DID cause it to boom.
And yes Rochard, the anticipation of more to come IS making the economy boom.

And no Rochard, unless you own your OWN business and have skin in the game (which you don't)...you don't understand what is happening.

Do yourself a favor...tune into the business networks and start hearing the economic news WITHOUT political bullshit. Then you might start to grasp what is happening.

...but I doubt it. lol
__________________
-Robbie
Claudia-Marie.Com
SOLO SLUT CASH
Robbie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 03:00 PM   #50
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 30,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
You truly are brainwashed.

You have been 100% WRONG on all your political ramblings for 2 years now.
And now you are showing your "expertise" in how things work.

Yes Rochard, removing a ton of Obama executive orders that were killing the economy DID cause it to boom.
And yes Rochard, the anticipation of more to come IS making the economy boom.

And no Rochard, unless you own your OWN business and have skin in the game (which you don't)...you don't understand what is happening.

Do yourself a favor...tune into the business networks and start hearing the economic news WITHOUT political bullshit. Then you might start to grasp what is happening.

...but I doubt it. lol
Robbie knows best everyone! The CIA, FBI, Senate, House pretty much everyone is wrong.. Robbie the porn guy knows better! We should of listened!



Its important to note Robbie always knows the real truth about global warming as well.. All dem scientific people dont know nuffins... Everyone else is brainwashed and its all Obama's fault!
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████████▒▒▒▒▒ 65% complete.
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
trump, secret, bannon, uae, indian, kushner, flynn, ocean, met, staff, crown, price, people, meetings, campaign, senior, russia, unmasked, meeting, learn, seychelles, set, channel, islands, team
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.