Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2017, 10:50 PM   #1
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,313
This should be the most viewed video in America

__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 11:17 PM   #2
MrBaldBastard
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,115
Nah the most viewed will be when Trump and followers are thrown in jail and Carson and fan club, swing it that they knew all along and never supported him.
MrBaldBastard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 12:25 AM   #3
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard View Post
Nah the most viewed will be when Trump and followers are thrown in jail and Carson and fan club, swing it that they knew all along and never supported him.
Keep dreaming. And admit you were to scared to even watch it. Afraid you might learn something.
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 02:40 AM   #4
MiamiBoyz
Confirmed User
 
MiamiBoyz's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the closet with your dad!
Posts: 6,357
__________________
NEW SITE TO PROMOTE! Uncut Boyz <> Latin Piss - Young Latin Male Pissing Fetish Site!
Need a Payment Processor? Verotel is the BEST and MOST reliable one for adult!
MiamiBoyz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 06:31 AM   #5
Helix
Confirmed User
 
Helix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,385
Good video worth the watch.
__________________
http://6bot.com
Helix is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 07:32 AM   #6
MrBaldBastard
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
Keep dreaming. And admit you were to scared to even watch it. Afraid you might learn something.
I did watch it, and it only made me sad because I saw he is nothing more than a Rupert Murdoch puppet, bring back the bow tie Carson any day...but for now he's just another Murdoch employee.

Murdoch has been charged in multiple countries for using his money and media to sway elections. Trump has said he consults Murdoch multiple times a week and has openly promoted Murdoch based new organizations, while trying to demonize any competition that Murdoch has. Murdoch basically sleeps with Putin and the money trail from Russia to Fox, uses a freaking freeway there so much of it.

Murdoch is making TRILLIONS because he has the President of the United States openly using the presidency to promote his businesses for him and bitch slap any business that dare get in their way.

In any other western country that would be illegal, hence why Murdoch is in the USA

wake the fuck up!!!!
MrBaldBastard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 07:33 AM   #7
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiBoyz View Post
I never liked those kind of dogs and now I know why.
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 07:36 AM   #8
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard View Post
I did watch it, and it only made me sad because I saw he is nothing more than a Rupert Murdoch puppet, bring back the bow tie Carson any day...but for now he's just another Murdoch employee.

Murdoch has been charged in multiple countries for using his money and media to sway elections. Trump has said he consults Murdoch multiple times a week and has openly promoted Murdoch based new organizations, while trying to demonize any competition that Murdoch has. Murdoch basically sleeps with Putin and the money trail from Russia to Fox, uses a freaking freeway there so much of it.

Murdoch is making TRILLIONS because he has the President of the United States openly using the presidency to promote his businesses for him and bitch slap any business that dare get in their way.

In any other western country that would be illegal, hence why Murdoch is in the USA

wake the fuck up!!!!

It made you sad because deep down you know he's right.
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 07:46 AM   #9
DownThePoole
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 56
Can someone summarize this 34 mins for me?
DownThePoole is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 07:50 AM   #10
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 27,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by DownThePoole View Post
Can someone summarize this 34 mins for me?
Hate based Millennials crying on social media because they don't get a paycheck from YouTube for spreading hate propoganda anymore.

YouTube alt-right whores complaining that YouTube doesn't support hate speech and has stopped monetizing it. Something those of us in adult have dealt with for over 10 years
Bladewire is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 08:03 AM   #11
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by DownThePoole View Post
Can someone summarize this 34 mins for me?
Too many good points made. You don't have to sit and watch. Let it play in the background while you're watching porn instead.

It's had nothing to do with this except it may seem like hate speech to bladewire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Hate based Millennials crying on social media because they don't get a paycheck from YouTube for spreading hate propoganda anymore.

YouTube alt-right whores complaining that YouTube doesn't support hate speech and has stopped monetizing it. Something those of us in adult have dealt with for over 10 years
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 08:03 AM   #12
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 45,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard View Post
I did watch it, and it only made me sad because I saw he is nothing more than a Rupert Murdoch puppet, bring back the bow tie Carson any day...but for now he's just another Murdoch employee.

Murdoch has been charged in multiple countries for using his money and media to sway elections. Trump has said he consults Murdoch multiple times a week and has openly promoted Murdoch based new organizations, while trying to demonize any competition that Murdoch has. Murdoch basically sleeps with Putin and the money trail from Russia to Fox, uses a freaking freeway there so much of it.

Murdoch is making TRILLIONS because he has the President of the United States openly using the presidency to promote his businesses for him and bitch slap any business that dare get in their way.

In any other western country that would be illegal, hence why Murdoch is in the USA

wake the fuck up!!!!
What did he say that was wrong?
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 08:13 AM   #13
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 27,105
So many Trump cucks sad nobody's buying the shit they're selling so much for #winning
Bladewire is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 08:16 AM   #14
SilentKnight
Megan Fox's fluffer
 
SilentKnight's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: shooting pool in Elysium
Posts: 22,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by DownThePoole View Post
Can someone summarize this 34 mins for me?
Yeah, no problem.

I've condensed it to three words simplistic for you to understand...


Watch it yourself.
SilentKnight is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 08:16 AM   #15
MrBaldBastard
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
It made you sad because deep down you know he's right.
But does Carson know he's right?

Or is Carson sitting there on Murdoch's payroll openly denying that the organisation he works for is the primary reason Trump got elected? And they did that by fear mongering, propaganda and falsehoods, all of which Carson was surly a part of.

He fails to admit at anytime he and his employer, were and still are a huge part of the problem, even though acknowledging Trump is an idiot and shouldn't be president.

And the issue there is, He is.. because of people like him.
MrBaldBastard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 08:38 AM   #16
CPA-Rush
legend
 
CPA-Rush's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: first gen intel 80386/nintendo-gb/arcade/ps1/internet person
Posts: 4,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiBoyz View Post
you sick mofo
__________________

automatic exchange - paxum , bitcoin,pm, payza

. daizzzy signbucks caution will black-hat black-hat your traffic

ignored forever :zuzana designs


{firefox- remove some posters |skills#1|skills#2|
email >[email protected] }
CPA-Rush is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 08:44 AM   #17
beerptrol
Confirmed Asshole
 
beerptrol's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Half way between sobriety and fubar.
Posts: 6,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Hate based Millennials crying on social media because they don't get a paycheck from YouTube for spreading hate propoganda anymore.

YouTube alt-right whores complaining that YouTube doesn't support hate speech and has stopped monetizing it. Something those of us in adult have dealt with for over 10 years
yep and funny how they bitch about msm and corporations, but have no problem collecting a check from them.

They love to talk about their rights but have a problem when corporations excercise their right not to fund hate speech or batshit loonies
__________________
Chump! The ultimate neo nazi... Putin loving beta cuck!
beerptrol is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 08:50 AM   #18
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard View Post
But does Carson know he's right?

Or is Carson sitting there on Murdoch's payroll openly denying that the organisation he works for is the primary reason Trump got elected? And they did that by fear mongering, propaganda and falsehoods, all of which Carson was surly a part of.

He fails to admit at anytime he and his employer, were and still are a huge part of the problem, even though acknowledging Trump is an idiot and shouldn't be president.

And the issue there is, He is.. because of people like him.
His name is Carlson. And he states who he works for and how he's worked for many different media outlets. Obviously you didn't watch it as you claim.
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 10:18 AM   #19
TheDynasty
[email protected]
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 3,624
another boring video
__________________
I Make $1000 a Month with CAMS!
TheDynasty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 10:30 AM   #20
MrBaldBastard
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
His name is Carlson. And he states who he works for and how he's worked for many different media outlets. Obviously you didn't watch it as you claim.
Actually I did watch it and the first question that entered my head was.. why is he talking politics at a fire fighting conference

So then I googled and noted all the conspiracy sites linking to it

Which is how I guess you found it.

Tucker works for Murdoch, and as part of that he pushes Trump's agenda, that is all his job is, paid Trump fan club member.
MrBaldBastard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 10:35 AM   #21
noshit
Confirmed User
 
noshit's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest USA
Posts: 1,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
His name is Carlson. And he states who he works for and how he's worked for many different media outlets. Obviously you didn't watch it as you claim.
There is a small handful of Nolts here who won't watch and wouldn't get it in a Million Years if they did. They are Wards of the State.

The Only thing they're good at is Decadence; to Include Sucking the Farts out of your Asshole... If you Tell them to

.
__________________
noshit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 11:05 AM   #22
MrBaldBastard
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by noshit View Post
There is a small handful of Nolts here who won't watch and wouldn't get it in a Million Years if they did. They are Wards of the State.

The Only thing they're good at is Decadence; to Include Sucking the Farts out of your Asshole... If you Tell them to

.
Like I said I did watch it, and Tucker brings up many valid points buts he's blind to the fact.. that he is part of the issue, being a Murdoch employee

I Highly suggest you skip to the last question 29 minutes in, and listen to him

yesh.. trumps a douche, he's going to get nothing done and America is screwed.

Tucker said it.. must be true.
MrBaldBastard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 11:12 AM   #23
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 27,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard View Post
of that he pushes Trump's agenda, that is all his job is, paid Trump fan club member.
Tucker Carlson owns the hate propoganda site dailycaller.com ultra right wing alt-right crap.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily_Caller

Tucker Carlson is being a whiny little bitch because he can't monetize his hate as easily as before
Bladewire is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 11:20 AM   #24
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard View Post
Like I said I did watch it, and Tucker brings up many valid points buts he's blind to the fact.. that he is part of the issue, being a Murdoch employee

I Highly suggest you skip to the last question 29 minutes in, and listen to him

yesh.. trumps a douche, he's going to get nothing done and America is screwed.

Tucker said it.. must be true.
If he wasn't a Murdoch employee then he might have his own small news site, report for one or something along those lines and then you would be saying no one should listen to him because he doesn't work for some corporate media outlet.

At least Murdoch didn't fire him for having his own opinion like another media outlet did recently. Actually there have been several recently.....
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 11:24 AM   #25
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 27,105
Why are Trump supporters such incompetent bitches?
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 11:25 AM   #26
Steve Rupe
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 543
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
If he wasn't a Murdoch employee then he might have his own small news site, report for one or something along those lines and then you would be saying no one should listen to him because he doesn't work for some corporate media outlet.

At least Murdoch didn't fire him for having his own opinion like another media outlet did recently. Actually there have been several recently.....
In my mind Carlson is a spineless joke and is a mindless paid puppet. I long ago developed that opinion of him before he ever started pushing Trump.
Steve Rupe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 12:01 PM   #27
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany
Posts: 1,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Why are Trump supporters such incompetent bitches?
incompetenece is a major skill you have to have to be allowed as a supporter of an incompetenet president.
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 12:04 PM   #28
RyuLion
 
RyuLion's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: San Diego
Posts: 27,914
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
I never liked those kind of dogs and now I know why.
They're so lazy and eat a lot, what else?
RyuLion is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 12:23 PM   #29
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyuLion View Post
They're so lazy and eat a lot, what else?
All of the owners pictured committed suicide?
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 12:28 PM   #30
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Rupe View Post
In my mind
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 12:42 PM   #31
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 45,426
What he missed with the coming of automation was. Who pays the taxes to keep the unemployed from starting a revolution?
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 12:45 PM   #32
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 45,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Hate based Millennials crying on social media because they don't get a paycheck from YouTube for spreading hate propoganda anymore.

YouTube alt-right whores complaining that YouTube doesn't support hate speech and has stopped monetizing it. Something those of us in adult have dealt with for over 10 years
Besides Trump what was wrong?

He's spot on about the way people cloud their judgement when it's Trump saying the right things.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 12:47 PM   #33
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 45,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
So many Trump cucks sad nobody's buying the shit they're selling so much for #winning
Is the migration of low skilled workers good or bad for the US?

Is automation good or bad for the US?

Is transforming from a massive exporter into a massive importer good or bad for the US?
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 12:48 PM   #34
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 45,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard View Post
But does Carson know he's right?

Or is Carson sitting there on Murdoch's payroll openly denying that the organisation he works for is the primary reason Trump got elected? And they did that by fear mongering, propaganda and falsehoods, all of which Carson was surly a part of.

He fails to admit at anytime he and his employer, were and still are a huge part of the problem, even though acknowledging Trump is an idiot and shouldn't be president.

And the issue there is, He is.. because of people like him.
Is the migration of low skilled workers good or bad for the US?

Is automation good or bad for the US?

Is transforming from a massive exporter into a massive importer good or bad for the US?
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 12:59 PM   #35
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 45,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
If he wasn't a Murdoch employee then he might have his own small news site, report for one or something along those lines and then you would be saying no one should listen to him because he doesn't work for some corporate media outlet.

At least Murdoch didn't fire him for having his own opinion like another media outlet did recently. Actually there have been several recently.....
When they can only attack the messenger you now the message is right. Carlson was stating facts and they have no response but to attack him.

American and EU policies favour the politicians first and not the people. So many are disillusioned they no longer vote or vote for more of the same thing. Which is deliberately making them poorer.

They quote phoney employment figures but fail to mention the growth of jobs is mostly low pay job. Which costs them more in debt, 60,470 U.S. dollars per capita. EU debt is 85% and rising fast. When automation takes millions of jobs that will rise. What will 8 million people live on?

So they have to attack the messenger.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 01:21 PM   #36
Steve Rupe
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
When they can only attack the messenger you now the message is right. Carlson was stating facts and they have no response but to attack him.

American and EU policies favour the politicians first and not the people. So many are disillusioned they no longer vote or vote for more of the same thing. Which is deliberately making them poorer.

They quote phoney employment figures but fail to mention the growth of jobs is mostly low pay job. Which costs them more in debt, 60,470 U.S. dollars per capita. EU debt is 85% and rising fast. When automation takes millions of jobs that will rise. What will 8 million people live on?

So they have to attack the messenger.
They will be supported by the working of course, but your view of the overall picture of the current and future situation is not a correct view anyhow. It is a distorted view as you seem to have about any and every subject. You did not become Troll of the year for nothing. You possess pretty good trolling skills. You even get me to respond on slow days.
Steve Rupe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 10:14 PM   #37
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 45,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Rupe View Post
They will be supported by the working of course, but your view of the overall picture of the current and future situation is not a correct view anyhow. It is a distorted view as you seem to have about any and every subject. You did not become Troll of the year for nothing. You possess pretty good trolling skills. You even get me to respond on slow days.
So what did you find to disagree with Carlson? Be specific please so I can see what you disagree with.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 10:19 PM   #38
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 27,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Is the migration of low skilled workers good or bad for the US?

Is automation good or bad for the US?

Is transforming from a massive exporter into a massive importer good or bad for the US?
Good

Good

Bad
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 01:09 AM   #39
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 45,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Good

Good

Bad
Can you explain why they are good?
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 07:56 AM   #40
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 45,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Can you explain why they are good?
Can any of those complaining about this video please speak up and tell me what's wrong with it?

Such as do they support the US's government financial support for technology that will put more Americans out of work?
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 08:18 AM   #41
MedCash_Geoff
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,513
Republicans hate Trump, Liberals hate Trump, Dictatorship is on its way
__________________


Skype: geoff.medcash
Email: [email protected]
MedCash_Geoff is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 08:49 AM   #42
MrBaldBastard
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Can any of those complaining about this video please speak up and tell me what's wrong with it?

Such as do they support the US's government financial support for technology that will put more Americans out of work?
Tucker say's in the video
- No one liked Trump, no one knew why they would vote for him
- Trump is unlikely to get re-elected and more likely to get kicked out by his own party
- Trump and party had no plan, no policies just election slogans.
- Trump has achieved nothing and is unlikely to.

Yet if you google a simple term. Tucker Trump

you will see that Tucker has spent the past 2 years doing nothing but praising trump on Foxnews.

Tucker was at a firefighters convention, paid to be there on behalf of Foxnews talking politics, that should be the first red flag.

Its a rambling dialog flipping sides at whim, headed by a Murdoch payroll puppet who spends his career force feeding stupids with agendas.

And as to you worries about Automation, do understand this is not a new thing its been happening since man first picked up a stone to make a tool. The key to over coming it is and always has been Education, go out and learn a new fucking skill.
MrBaldBastard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
video, america, t2dct9era_g, viewed
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.