Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2017, 05:01 PM   #1
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,692
Manafort was just a distraction. Hillary to plea

DOJ "reopened" it's investigation into Hillary and immediately offered her a plea deal. So what really happened is they found no wrong doing with Trump and moved into Hillary in the Russia investigation. Either Awan, Schultz or both rolled.

REPORT: Justice Department Has Offered Hillary A Plea Deal | Daily Wire
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 05:05 PM   #2
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,053
I am still waiting for you to show us the "facts" you promised in your last post. Would you like me to bump it for you?
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 05:06 PM   #3
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,053
This post...

Now a fact: FBI, DOJ and MSM colluded on Lynch/Clinton meeting cover-up
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 05:06 PM   #4
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
I am still waiting for you to show us the "facts" you promised in your last post. Would you like me to bump it for you?
The facts will never come to light when she takes a plea. This is the end of it all. They slap her on the wrist with something and everything else gets buried including all Russia investigations.
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 05:09 PM   #5
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 29,224
Trump is imploding and you post far right conspiracies and talk about Clinton in Trump threads.

Everything going on with Trump is true and corroborated. All of your fantasies about Clinton are false and fantasy with no proof.
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 05:10 PM   #6
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Trump is imploding and you post far right conspiracies and talk about Clinton in Trump threads.

Everything going on with Trump is true and corroborated. All of your fantasies about Clinton are false and fantasy with no proof.
Then why isn't Trump the one taking a plea deal?
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 05:12 PM   #7
MrMaxwell
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 9,761
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
Then why isn't Trump the one taking a plea deal?
for ...........
MrMaxwell is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 05:18 PM   #8
Barry-xlovecam
It's 42
 
Barry-xlovecam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Global
Posts: 17,075
https://www.google.com/search?q=Hill...s+Plea+Bargain
If infowars says it -- it must be true ..
__________________
Vive la résistance -- Carpe diem

"If you only knew the power of the dark side." ...Darth Vader
Sk.why.pe: barry_555_5 -- ICQ: three1896three617
Barry-xlovecam is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 05:19 PM   #9
Axeman
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Swamp
Posts: 4,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
DOJ "reopened" it's investigation into Hillary and immediately offered her a plea deal. So what really happened is they found no wrong doing with Trump and moved into Hillary in the Russia investigation. Either Awan, Schultz or both rolled.

REPORT: Justice Department Has Offered Hillary A Plea Deal | Daily Wire
Pretty pointless to even bother if there is no punishment and they agree to not purse any pay for play etc. I hate just for show shit like this.
__________________

Contact me at brent [at] xxxrewards.com
Axeman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 05:20 PM   #10
directfiesta
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
directfiesta's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Back home in Montréal!!! Survived Florid
Posts: 22,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
DOJ "reopened" it's investigation into Hillary and immediately offered her a plea deal. So what really happened is they found no wrong doing with Trump and moved into Hillary in the Russia investigation. Either Awan, Schultz or both rolled.

REPORT: Justice Department Has Offered Hillary A Plea Deal | Daily Wire
from your link :

Newsmax reports


This is end of the fake news story .
directfiesta is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 05:24 PM   #11
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by directfiesta View Post
from your link :

Newsmax reports


This is end of the fake news story .
This is how it will end up real soon watch and see.. There is NO WAY a Grand Jury is still convened on the Russia Investigation. Awan's arrest and the call for a Grand Jury was just to scare Hillary into taking a deal.
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 05:28 PM   #12
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 30,478
Onewebcam, jesus dude you are a fucking dunce..
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
████████▒▒▒▒▒▒ 50% complete.
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 05:29 PM   #13
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 29,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by directfiesta View Post
from your link :

Newsmax reports


This is end of the fake news story .
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 05:30 PM   #14
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam View Post
https://www.google.com/search?q=Hill...s+Plea+Bargain
If infowars says it -- it must be true ..
Why do we find out about Manafort's raid weeks later but find out about Awan's arrest and his raid the very day it happened? It's because one is real news and the other is a "distraction"
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 05:32 PM   #15
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Onewebcam, jesus dude you are a fucking dunce..
A dunce who is going to laugh my ass off when you libs start committing suicide after Hilary pleas.
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 05:37 PM   #16
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
bronco67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 20,536
Hey dickhead, I have to break some real news for you. I know real news is something you're immune to but I'll give it a try. here it goes...

That website is a conservative rag that is just full of shit they make up to keep mongoloids like yourself looking at their ads. Sorry to be the one to tell you, but this is something you need to know. Black is not white and down is not up. How do you make it through a meal without sticking the fork in your eye?

You dumb fuckers are everywhere. I was waiting at the DMV yesterday for my number to be called and listened to some fat old slob regurgitate the Seth Rich conspiracy he probably heard on Hannity to the captive audience of a mother with her 2 little toddlers. All of you should be purged from our society. Really dude. Re-evaluate your thought process and beliefs.
__________________
bronco67 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 05:40 PM   #17
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
Hey dickhead, I have to break some real news for you. I know real news is something you're immune to but I'll give it a try. here it goes...

That website is a conservative rag that is just full of shit they make up to keep mongoloids like yourself looking at their ads. Sorry to be the one to tell you, but this is something you need to know. Black is not white and down is not up.
Awan's lawyer IS Clinton's lawyer.

“My source is the golden standard of sources,” Klein insisted. “The lawyer who is my source is closer to the Clintons than anybody.”

Bitch is going down.

How do you plan to kill yourself?
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 06:02 PM   #18
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 29,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
Awan's lawyer IS Clinton's lawyer.

“My source is the golden standard of sources,” Klein insisted. “The lawyer who is my source is closer to the Clintons than anybody.”

Bitch is going down.

How do you plan to kill yourself?
Incorrect... again



Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 06:41 PM   #19
mineistaken
See signature :)
 
mineistaken's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: ICQ 363 097 773
Posts: 27,570
Lock her up!
__________________
I TRANSFERED MY DOMAINS HERE! - Lowest price ever, no bullshit upsells. Fuck godaddy and the rest!

I recommend HOSTING for $0.01 (ADD DISCOUNT COUPON: gfybrocode)
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 06:45 PM   #20
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Incorrect... again



What is incorrect? That video has nothing to do with what you quoted.

This does though

DNC IT staffer’s lawyer has deep ties to Clintons — and this is what Imran Awan is charged with – TheBlaze
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 07:01 PM   #21
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeman View Post
Pretty pointless to even bother if there is no punishment and they agree to not purse any pay for play etc. I hate just for show shit like this.
It really does suck. Honesty I hope she doesn't take a plea. She will though. If she doesn't many people will go down. They can't allow that or all the fucked up shit she's done to become mainstream news.
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 07:04 PM   #22
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 29,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
What is incorrect? That video has nothing to do with what you quoted.

This does though

DNC IT staffer’s lawyer has deep ties to Clintons — and this is what Imran Awan is charged with – TheBlaze
In every thread based on reality, FBI raids, etc. you divert and bring up Hillary Clinton conspiracies.

What does that have to do with anything other than you derailing threads based on reality?
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 07:12 PM   #23
slapass
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 13,640
Dude, quit debating the brain dead. He is just using you to link fake shit.
slapass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 07:14 PM   #24
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
In every thread based on reality, FBI raids, etc. you divert and bring up Hillary Clinton conspiracies.

What does that have to do with anything other than you derailing threads based on reality?
Reality..

You're about to get bitch slapped with reality.

Oh look Hillary is already finding God like many other criminals do in jail

Hillary Clinton a preacher? Her spiritual advisor, a Duke grad, has this to say. | McClatchy Washington Bureau

Already working on her "forgiveness" strategy.
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 09:57 PM   #25
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
I am still waiting for you to show us the "facts" you promised in your last post. Would you like me to bump it for you?
Loretta Lynch Used Email Alias As Attorney Ge | The Daily Caller

Lynch was using an alias in those emails per her own lawyer so she was directly involved in the media narrative.
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 10:17 PM   #26
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,053
If there was any shred of truth in this.... It would be front page news. The Democrats would be outraged.

This is part of the problem. "It's on the Internet so it must be true".

I need to get in on this. I can make a blog and write bullshit stories.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 10:29 PM   #27
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
If there was any shred of truth in this.... It would be front page news. The Democrats would be outraged.

This is part of the problem. "It's on the Internet so it must be true".

I need to get in on this. I can make a blog and write bullshit stories.
You pretty much said the same thing on the Lynch + media collusion. I just posted a link which quotes her lawyer stating she is in fact one of the people in those emails discussing the narrative. Why isn't that mainstream news? Could it be because the media that you trust is implicated in it as well? Why aren't you mad about any of that? Could it be because that same media didn't tell you to be mad? Oh that's right you're suppose to be thinking about North Korea. Sorry didn't mean to get you off track.
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 10:53 PM   #28
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 29,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
You pretty much said the same thing on the Lynch + media collusion. I just posted a link which quotes her lawyer stating she is in fact one of the people in those emails discussing the narrative. Why isn't that mainstream news? Could it be because the media that you trust is implicated in it as well? Why aren't you mad about any of that? Could it be because that same media didn't tell you to be mad? Oh that's right you're suppose to be thinking about North Korea. Sorry didn't mean to get you off track.
good one

You think the FBI going to a judge and performing a pre dawn raid on your idol Manafort is just a "distraction" and the real gold is they're about to close in on your nemisis Hillary Clinton
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 06:19 AM   #29
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
good one

You think the FBI going to a judge and performing a pre dawn raid on your idol Manafort is just a "distraction" and the real gold is they're about to close in on your nemisis Hillary Clinton
It isn't over until the fat lady sings from a jail cell. Preacher lady is getting pounded from many fronts.

Judge orders new searches for Clinton Benghazi emails - POLITICO
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 06:30 AM   #30
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 29,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
It isn't over until the fat lady sings from a jail cell. Preacher lady is getting pounded from many fronts.

Judge orders new searches for Clinton Benghazi emails - POLITICO
You really REALLY cling onto Clinton

"The State Department has been ordered to try once again to find emails Hillary Clinton wrote about the 2012 Benghazi attack."

Judges order the impossible all the time. "Try to find the emails again" you hear as "lock her up" If Hillary Clinton really is as evil and smart as you claim, there is no trace of those 2012 emails on the planet earth, and if there was, they'd be as boring as the ones already found.

Meanwhile in 2017 Trump is under Federal investigation and the Whitehouse is refusing to turnover paperwork in Manafort & Flynn to investigators
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 06:38 AM   #31
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
You really REALLY cling onto Clinton

"The State Department has been ordered to try once again to find emails Hillary Clinton wrote about the 2012 Benghazi attack."

Judges order the impossible all the time. "Try to find the emails again" you hear as "lock her up" If Hillary Clinton really is as evil and smart as you claim, there is no trace of those 2012 emails on the planet earth, and if there was, they'd be as boring as the ones already found.

Meanwhile in 2017 Trump is under Federal investigation and the Whitehouse is refusing to turnover paperwork in Manafort & Flynn to investigators
The State Department never search it's own computer systems therefore never provided those emails.

Why does Mueller need 2 grand juries?

"The first and most obvious is why a second grand jury was needed at all. There is already a grand jury in Virginia, which is investigating aspects of the so-called Russian connection. That grand jury is fully capable of doing anything the new grand jury can do. It can issue subpoenas for additional documents, summon additional witnesses and consider additional aspects of the case or cases being investigated by Mueller.

So if grand juries really were independent decision-makers of the kind contemplated by the Bill of Rights — if they truly served as a protection for defendants against overaggressive prosecutors — then it would make no sense for a special counsel to bifurcate its work into two separate grand juries."

OPINION | Dershowitz: Why did Mueller impanel a second grand jury in DC? | TheHill

Makes no sense UNLESS you are running two investigations at once.
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 07:05 AM   #32
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 29,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
The State Department never search it's own computer systems therefore never provided those emails.

Why does Mueller need 2 grand juries?

"The first and most obvious is why a second grand jury was needed at all. There is already a grand jury in Virginia, which is investigating aspects of the so-called Russian connection. That grand jury is fully capable of doing anything the new grand jury can do. It can issue subpoenas for additional documents, summon additional witnesses and consider additional aspects of the case or cases being investigated by Mueller.

So if grand juries really were independent decision-makers of the kind contemplated by the Bill of Rights — if they truly served as a protection for defendants against overaggressive prosecutors — then it would make no sense for a special counsel to bifurcate its work into two separate grand juries."

OPINION | Dershowitz: Why did Mueller impanel a second grand jury in DC? | TheHill

Makes no sense UNLESS you are running two investigations at once.
Grand juries are created in the states where crimes take place. Flynn & Manafort live in Virginia, so Mueller created a Virginia grand jury. As the investigations have progressed evidence shows they've tracked the crimes to Washington D.C., so now there is a D.C. Grand Jury to issue subpoenas for evidence of crimes in D.C.

The D.C. Grand Jury was creared about a week after Manaforts raid. So they found something there that linked him to crimes and other people living in D.C.

The foreign bribery expert attorney was hired that same day.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 07:12 AM   #33
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
bronco67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 20,536
I'm not sure what it is these idiots think they're going to find in these mysterious emails they keep searching for. Hilary Clinton wasn't running around the compound with an Ak47 and suicide vest. What is it she's is supposed to be guilty of? Not calling something a terrorist attack when it most likely was? Ok...throw her in jail for that?
__________________
bronco67 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 07:20 AM   #34
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 29,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
I'm not sure what it is these idiots think they're going to find in these mysterious emails they keep searching for. Hilary Clinton wasn't running around the compound with an Ak47 and suicide vest. What is it she's is supposed to be guilty of? Not calling something a terrorist attack when it most likely was? Ok...throw her in jail for that?
One republican stated clearly on live TV that the Benghazi investigations were to get Hillary's popularity numbers down. A second congressman confirmed that two weeks later



They used Benghazi to rally their base and erode Clinton support, this is why a baseless investigation can go on for 4 years and be drug out and restarted over and over again, abuse of power.

Now that Trump is failing and criminal charges are going to be brought soon, the GOP is beating the Clinton drum again to rally the base, as their base erodes in disappointment.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 09:15 AM   #35
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
You pretty much said the same thing on the Lynch + media collusion. I just posted a link which quotes her lawyer stating she is in fact one of the people in those emails discussing the narrative. Why isn't that mainstream news? Could it be because the media that you trust is implicated in it as well? Why aren't you mad about any of that? Could it be because that same media didn't tell you to be mad? Oh that's right you're suppose to be thinking about North Korea. Sorry didn't mean to get you off track.
And a year later there is still NO PROOF of any wrong doing by anyone. In fact, you started a thread about it was a "FACT" that the State Department was covering something up.

Remember this? Now a fact: FBI, DOJ and MSM colluded on Lynch/Clinton meeting cover-up

A dozens investigations and all of them have come back as "no wrong doing". No crime has ever been committed.

But you keep trying.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 11:09 AM   #36
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Grand juries are created in the states where crimes take place. Flynn & Manafort live in Virginia, so Mueller created a Virginia grand jury. As the investigations have progressed evidence shows they've tracked the crimes to Washington D.C., so now there is a D.C. Grand Jury to issue subpoenas for evidence of crimes in D.C.

The D.C. Grand Jury was creared about a week after Manaforts raid. So they found something there that linked him to crimes and other people living in D.C.

The foreign bribery expert attorney was hired that same day.

lmao. NOPE. Charges are brought in the jurisdiction where the crime occurred. Trump wasn't in DC during the election.



Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
I'm not sure what it is these idiots think they're going to find in these mysterious emails they keep searching for. Hilary Clinton wasn't running around the compound with an Ak47 and suicide vest. What is it she's is supposed to be guilty of? Not calling something a terrorist attack when it most likely was? Ok...throw her in jail for that?
Benghazi was CIA a gun running operation ran out of the State Department of which Hillary was the head. They repeatedly refused requests for additional security and sat and watched those people die and then covered up the whole debacle because they didn't want it to be known they were running guns from there.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
And a year later there is still NO PROOF of any wrong doing by anyone. In fact, you started a thread about it was a "FACT" that the State Department was covering something up.

Remember this? Now a fact: FBI, DOJ and MSM colluded on Lynch/Clinton meeting cover-up

A dozens investigations and all of them have come back as "no wrong doing". No crime has ever been committed.

But you keep trying.
Many crimes have been revealed during all of them. Including the Russia Senate hearings. Nearly all of which were democrats. Except no one has had the balls to charge anyone because they are afraid dirt will get slung right back on them. That's the whole point. ALL of these people are doing illegal shit. Now if there were a Hoover of this time something might get done. Will Mueller be it? Will he be impartial to politics? I'm going to say yes. Even though he does lean left politically I think he's one to not let politics get in the way of the law. He's running 2 separate investigations and now has 2 separate grand juries. The only other option is he couldn't convince the first grand jury and switched jurisdictions to get another.
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 11:25 AM   #37
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 28,231
i love how everyone calls these sites 'fake news haha look at title haha' while absorbing everything CNN blurts out as 'truth'... Even though multiple CNN employees have admitted ON CAMERA that CNN reports are ALL BULLSHIT! They even admit it themselves and you total fools still believe them! How can you be so ignorant, it's insane....
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 11:45 AM   #38
flashfire
ICQ 1 6 7 8 5 3 4 9 2
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,971
Wait isn't Hillary locked up?

if not what was all that chanting about
__________________
flashfire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 11:52 AM   #39
C H R I S
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
C H R I S's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Marina Del Rey
Posts: 10,601
Love your idiotic sources....
__________________
CHRIS L | Director of Sales
ETOLOGY | DATING TRAFFIC | Buy/Sell PREMIUM Traffic (Members Area, Display, Pops, Tabs, Mobile and Email traffic)
SKYPE : chrisandbee69 | EMAIL: cl at etology dot com

C H R I S is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 11:54 AM   #40
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
Benghazi was CIA a gun running operation ran out of the State Department of which Hillary was the head. They repeatedly refused requests for additional security and sat and watched those people die and then covered up the whole debacle because they didn't want it to be known they were running guns from there.
And?

Was there anything illegal about this? Was any laws broken?

LOL. This is what the CIA does.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 11:54 AM   #41
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashfire View Post
Wait isn't Hillary locked up?

if not what was all that chanting about
No she's currently finding God and practicing to become a jail house Preacher though. She will probably even turn Republican next if she thinks it will help her case any.
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 11:55 AM   #42
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post


Many crimes have been revealed during all of them. Including the Russia Senate hearings. Nearly all of which were democrats. Except no one has had the balls to charge anyone because they are afraid dirt will get slung right back on them. That's the whole point. ALL of these people are doing illegal shit. Now if there were a Hoover of this time something might get done. Will Mueller be it? Will he be impartial to politics? I'm going to say yes. Even though he does lean left politically I think he's one to not let politics get in the way of the law. He's running 2 separate investigations and now has 2 separate grand juries. The only other option is he couldn't convince the first grand jury and switched jurisdictions to get another.
Not one crime. Over a dozen investigations, not a single crime.

The Republican focus on Clinton and Obama is downright scary.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 11:57 AM   #43
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
And?

Was there anything illegal about this? Was any laws broken?

LOL. This is what the CIA does.
You don't think it's illegal to sit and watch people die and then try to cover it up after?

The only reason anyone survived is because private contractors took it upon themselves to act.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Not one crime. Over a dozen investigations, not a single crime.

The Republican focus on Clinton and Obama is downright scary.
Many crimes have been revealed and some pointed out in this thread alone. You keep ignoring them.
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 12:05 PM   #44
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 28,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by C H R I S View Post
Love your idiotic sources....
please enlighten me how CNN or any other mainstream "news" corporation who exists to make money and have the highest ratings, are any more credible?

This is like saying "Marlboro cigarettes are real, healthy cigarettes and they don't produce them just to make money. The cigarettes the local farmer rolls straight from his tobacco plants are fake and unhealthy."

Please, share why do you think CNN (Marlboro) is better than smaller news sites (local tobacco farmers). This will be good.
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 12:16 PM   #45
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
please enlighten me how CNN or any other mainstream "news" corporation who exists to make money and have the highest ratings, are any more credible?

This is like saying "Marlboro cigarettes are real, healthy cigarettes and they don't produce them just to make money. The cigarettes the local farmer rolls straight from his tobacco plants are fake and unhealthy."

Please, share why do you think CNN (Marlboro) is better than smaller news sites (local tobacco farmers). This will be good.
Did you see where one hoped to shut down a local grower by testing it's product but instead found out it had no additives? The grower says about 10 different labs ordered from him so this isn't the only "attack".

https://www.buzzfeed.com/charliewarz...DBv#.vi2Y8olrX
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 01:14 PM   #46
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
You don't think it's illegal to sit and watch people die and then try to cover it up after?
In fact, no. This was a terrorist attack on a US Government facility in another country plain and simple. The US Government tried to spin it, downplaying the incident. This is obvious and if you cannot understand why, you shouldn't be allowed to post on the Internet.

There was no crime committed. At all. By anyone. No matter what you say no one committed a crime. If Hillary Clinton lied about everything, it still wasn't a crime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
Many crimes have been revealed and some pointed out in this thread alone. You keep ignoring them.
If you would point them out to me that would be great. Because we've had a dozen investigations into all of this and we've come up with no charges every time - EVERY TIME.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 01:35 PM   #47
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,692
They really are working this finding god narrative The email Hillary Clinton's pastor sent her the day after she lost the election - CNNPolitics
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 01:38 PM   #48
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 30,478
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
A dunce who is going to laugh my ass off when you libs start committing suicide after Hilary pleas.
I dont give a fuck about Hillary, its just sad to see how easy you dumb fucks are brainwashed into believing anything.
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
████████▒▒▒▒▒▒ 50% complete.
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 01:40 PM   #49
directfiesta
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
directfiesta's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Back home in Montréal!!! Survived Florid
Posts: 22,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
No she's currently finding God and practicing to become a jail house Preacher though. She will probably even turn Republican next if she thinks it will help her case any.
In fact, she and Bill and kids are visiting North Hatley for the week ....

Any update on the seal killed in Yemen while Drump was savouring the best chocolate cake ?
directfiesta is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 03:44 PM   #50
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
bronco67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 20,536
Bloomberg is reporting that Manafort tipped off the feds about the Donald Jr meeting. That's going to be the next big thing for a couple of days, if not longer.
__________________
bronco67 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
hillary, plea, investigation, trump, moved, wrong, found, awan, russia, schultz, rolled, doj, reopened, distraction, immediately, offered, happened, manaforte, deal
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.