Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2017, 11:53 PM   #51
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
paul did you read articles from charles krauthammer (fox news btw)

he is a trump supporter and when you read all his columns on fox news praising trump HOW can you explain me THIS HERE

how obvious is it that a trump supporter and currently active columnist of fox news have to write this article in the washington post and not in the "reliable" fox new website ?
maybe your "reliable sources" do not want the bad truth?

do you not see that there are not only gfy members worry about the future of america?
do you not see that even his SUPPORTERS can not deny the collusion any more ???
this krautheimer has been with skin and hair in the US politics for decades and surely knows MUCH more than we all together about the connections in the political happen.
has he now gone crazy from one second to the next, or what?

are that all just idots as soon as they don´t swim in the same direction with the brainwashed.

are you guys all blind or just so nailed on your wrong meaning that you can´t let it go ?
So far the meeting was about the Russians having damaging info on Hillary. If the damaging info was the other way around, wouldn't you want to know it?
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 11:57 PM   #52
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
In fact, no, he is not. If they met with a foreign national and they gave them anything of value it is considered an illegal campaign contribution.... Of course this is only the tip of the iceberg. What was in the documents left behind? Was it copies of hacked emails?
So if an election official learned that someone trying to be President was stealing money from the Government or worse was in the pockets of the Saudis. The information comes from MI5. You would want t kept a secret.

Are you crazy?
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 12:00 AM   #53
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFred View Post
The funny thing is FOX NEWS is spewing the talking point that collusion is not a crime and now it's being repeated over and over. BULLSHIT.


Even though the statute may not use the word collusion it is certainly a crime:

52 U.S. Code § 30121 - Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) Prohibition It shall be unlawful for—

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make—

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or


(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

(b) “Foreign national” definedAs used in this section, the term “foreign national” means—

(1) a foreign principal, as such term is defined by section 611(b) of title 22, except that the term “foreign national” shall not include any individual who is a citizen of the United States; or

(2) an individual who is not a citizen of the United States or a national of the United States (as defined in section 1101(a)(22) of title 8) and who is not lawfully admitted for permanent residence, as defined by section 1101(a)(20) of title 8.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/52/30121
Clearly then no laws were broken.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 12:02 AM   #54
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
He is allowed to speak to whomever he pleases, however, it is illegal for foreign nationals to give anything of value to a campaign. That could be money or it could be information. If Trump knew she was a foreign national (which he did because it said she was Russian in the email) and he went there to get information from her (which he did because the email said she had dirt on Clinton) then one could assume that this information was of value to him and therefore he likely broke the law.

Of course, we don't know if he actually got anything from her. He says she didn't have anything of value, but so far he has lied multiple times about this whole thing so I don't think we can just take his word for it.

Even if she didn't give him anything of value, there is a good chance he is still guilty of conspiracy. If anything will eventually come of this (in the form of actual legal trouble for Don Jr.) remains to be seen.
So far he got nothing from the conversation. Why he covered it up is the mystery.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 12:06 AM   #55
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
This really can't get any worse. The press is just having a field day with all of this, and will continue taking shots at Trump until he is out of office. In the mean time, nothing will get done. They are still dicking with healthcare, have passed no major laws, no major changes, and we are coming up on the budgeting shortly.... This will be a disaster.
So why don't the Democrats drop the mud slinging and get on with helping Governing the county?

America has been going down hill for a long time because the two sides can't drop the infighting.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 12:07 AM   #56
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFred View Post
I agree, this is much worse than Watergate. Instead of Trumps lackeys breaking into the DNC they conspired with a foreign enemy to do it.
Watergate was an illegal wire tapping, then the continual lies of the President that he knew about it.

This is not as bad as Watergate.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 12:09 AM   #57
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
This is the most incompetent cover up ever.. It's now been released Trump Jr hired his defense lawyers 11 days before the story broke.

That means Trump and co knew what was going on ..as if anyone with a brain didn't already know..
So Trump Jr is now guilty of incompetence. And that so far is all.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 12:10 AM   #58
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
True.

Putin rigged the election for Trump, and now Trump is paying the price for being a stinky old morbidly obese lying scammer.
What did Putin expose that was so bad for Clinton?
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 08:33 AM   #59
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
bronco67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 20,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
What did Putin expose that was so bad for Clinton?
Will you stop apologizing for Donald Trump you fucking moron? If he was caught on video anally probing kittens you would make up some dumb-ass defense to rationalize it. We all know your type...you don't fucking believe in anything...you just want to be the devil's advocate. The problem with devil's advocates is that they're always advocating for the wrong side.

You're a an old fucking fool.
__________________
bronco67 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 08:38 AM   #60
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
What did Putin expose that was so bad for Clinton?
Were you really Pauls granddad or did you just play him in the movie?

RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 08:56 AM   #61
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 29,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
...you just want to be the devil's advocate. The problem with devil's advocates is that they're always advocating for the wrong side.
True.

At the end of the day 90% of Trump supporters on GFY are foreigners, and of those, 90% refuse to list their city or country or websites on their profiles, nine of them have a vested interest in what happens and they're just trolling Americans because they hate American culture, scientific superiority & worldwide influence.
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 09:07 AM   #62
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
Will you stop apologizing for Donald Trump you fucking moron? If he was caught on video anally probing kittens you would make up some dumb-ass defense to rationalize it. We all know your type...you don't fucking believe in anything...you just want to be the devil's advocate. The problem with devil's advocates is that they're always advocating for the wrong side.

You're a an old fucking fool.

What did Putin expose that was so bad for Clinton?

When the evidence is presented that Putin told Trump something of significance I will be the first to say. "Why wasn't it brought up?". Until then I will keep saying, show me the evidince.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 09:07 AM   #63
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFred View Post
Were you really Pauls granddad or did you just play him in the movie?


What did Putin expose that was so bad for Clinton? I' maybe old. But still young enough to ask for the evidence.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 09:18 AM   #64
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
What did Putin expose that was so bad for Clinton? I' maybe old. But still young enough to ask for the evidence.
It's irrelevant. Is your argument that it's ok to rob a bank if you don't get any money?


Why didnt you answer the question?

Were you really Pauls grandpappy or was it just a role?


RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 09:29 AM   #65
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
True.

At the end of the day 90% of Trump supporters on GFY are foreigners, and of those, 90% refuse to list their city or country or websites on their profiles, nine of them have a vested interest in what happens and they're just trolling Americans because they hate American culture, scientific superiority & worldwide influence.
Maybe we can see better than you can. There was no information that damaged Trump.

He may be a bad President, oaf, fool, etc. But you've been getting poorer and poorer under the previous 8 Presidents. And you would have got poorer under Clinton. She told you so.

Trump Told us he will build a wall, stop jobs going out of the country and even bring some back. Now tell me how great Clinton is.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 10:24 AM   #66
Sarn
holy inquisition
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 3,899
If some one does not believe in "liberal" lie, "liberals" go to personal Insults

Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 10:49 AM   #67
directfiesta
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
directfiesta's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Back home in Montréal!!! Survived Florid
Posts: 22,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
So if an election official learned that someone trying to be President was stealing money from the Government or worse was in the pockets of the Saudis. The information comes from MI5. You would want t kept a secret.

Are you crazy?
You really are stupid ..... There is a difference between :

- The Saudis ( an ally ) and Russia ( a foe )
- Getting info for your personnal gain from an ennemy of the state
- The ennemy of the state giving it to one party in a ' deal '

If that info was given to newspapers that publish it for ALL to see, that is quite different ... but you cannot see that .
directfiesta is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 10:57 AM   #68
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
bronco67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 20,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
What did Putin expose that was so bad for Clinton?

When the evidence is presented that Putin told Trump something of significance I will be the first to say. "Why wasn't it brought up?". Until then I will keep saying, show me the evidince.
If someone saw your girl all over town with hot looking guys, would you say "show me the evidence?" or would you think something may be up.

You guys are all "evidence, evidence evidence" but you know something fishy went on. If you don't even think there's any problem ethically or morally then you have to wonder what YOUR character flaw is. Why is it you want to give so much benefit of the doubt to such an obviously scummy human being who has never done anything above board? It's because you yourself are a scumbag and don't know the difference. It's not possible for you to know the difference.
__________________
bronco67 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 11:08 AM   #69
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: portland, OR
Posts: 16,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
So far he got nothing from the conversation. Why he covered it up is the mystery.
We don't know that he got nothing from the conversation. So far he has told about four different lies about the conversation itself, how do we know he isn't lying about what information he got during it?
__________________
Custom writing for all your text needs: blogs, articles, descriptions, stories, keywords, and more.
Put my dirty mind to work turning your ideas into text that sells.
Contact me [email protected] for info/samples
kane is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 11:26 AM   #70
Sarn
holy inquisition
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 3,899
>You guys are all "evidence, evidence evidence"


Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 11:42 AM   #71
Busty2
Registered User
 
Busty2's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: USA, Maine /California and the UK
Posts: 1,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
We don't know that he got nothing from the conversation. So far he has told about four different lies about the conversation itself, how do we know he isn't lying about what information he got during it?
Thank you, at last someone who's thinking clearly. Of course the Chumps would lie through their teeth, all they do is lie, lie, lie.
Busty2 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 11:44 AM   #72
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
bronco67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 20,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
We don't know that he got nothing from the conversation. So far he has told about four different lies about the conversation itself, how do we know he isn't lying about what information he got during it?
That was my first thought when I heard about this meeting. Nothing they said about it was true...not the pretense for the meeting, nor what happened. It may be something entirely different than what everyone involved has said.
__________________
bronco67 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 11:52 AM   #73
Sarn
holy inquisition
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 3,899
President Donald Trump plans to put a veteran Washington lawyer, Ty Cobb, in charge of overseeing the White House’s legal and media response to investigations into Russian meddling in the 2016 campaign.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-russia-probes
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 11:58 AM   #74
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 29,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Maybe we can see better than you can. There was no information that damaged Trump.

He may be a bad President, oaf, fool, etc. But you've been getting poorer and poorer under the previous 8 Presidents. And you would have got poorer under Clinton. She told you so.

Trump Told us he will build a wall, stop jobs going out of the country and even bring some back. Now tell me how great Clinton is.
Paul -

1) I've posted the stats & graphs of our unemployment dropping under Obama. Things got better under Obama, 16 year record low unemployment:

2) I've posted stats & graphs of the stock market increase under Obama. You ignore it. Things got better under Obama, record high stocks:

3) Foreigners obviously can't see things more clearly from the outside when they look at the data and think things were worse under Obama than Bush, with a record high stock market and record low unemployment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
There was no information that damaged Trump.
7 of Trump Jr's emails are out and they are very damaging. Putin was against Democrats, that's why Trump Jr's damaging emails were never released, and I guarantee you, there's a lot more coming. Yet, you'll still defend Trump based on race/religion issues.

Trump LOST the popular vote and you're giving me his populist campaign dogma that lost him the populist vote because it was based on easy to prove lies.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 12:44 PM   #75
Sarn
holy inquisition
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 3,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Yet, you'll still defend Trump based on race/religion issues.
Hillary black Muslim, you think it?
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 05:04 PM   #76
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 29,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarn View Post
Hillary black Muslim, you think it?

Huh?
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 11:08 PM   #77
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by directfiesta View Post
You really are stupid ..... There is a difference between :

- The Saudis ( an ally ) and Russia ( a foe )
- Getting info for your personnal gain from an ennemy of the state
- The ennemy of the state giving it to one party in a ' deal '

If that info was given to newspapers that publish it for ALL to see, that is quite different ... but you cannot see that .
Now go find a law that states that Russia is an enemy.

How does he know it was only for his personal gain?

The Russians didn't tell the newspapers they had the info. Which was a lie.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 11:10 PM   #78
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
If someone saw your girl all over town with hot looking guys, would you say "show me the evidence?" or would you think something may be up.

You guys are all "evidence, evidence evidence" but you know something fishy went on. If you don't even think there's any problem ethically or morally then you have to wonder what YOUR character flaw is. Why is it you want to give so much benefit of the doubt to such an obviously scummy human being who has never done anything above board? It's because you yourself are a scumbag and don't know the difference. It's not possible for you to know the difference.
Of course, I would want to see the evidence.

You guys don't believe in real evidence or that a real crime has been committed.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 11:56 PM   #79
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
We don't know that he got nothing from the conversation. So far he has told about four different lies about the conversation itself, how do we know he isn't lying about what information he got during it?
Agreed. So let'snot make up what he said for him. What we do know is nothing came out from the meetings or the hacks that were damaging to Hillary. If info was exchanged or promises made, let's find out what it was. And if we don't find it, let's drop it.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 12:10 AM   #80
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Paul -

1) I've posted the stats & graphs of our unemployment dropping under Obama. Things got better under Obama, 16 year record low unemployment:

2) I've posted stats & graphs of the stock market increase under Obama. You ignore it. Things got better under Obama, record high stocks:

3) Foreigners obviously can't see things more clearly from the outside when they look at the data and think things were worse under Obama than Bush, with a record high stock market and record low unemployment.
Two graphs that prove you very very wrong.

http://www.mybudget360.com/wp-conten...percentile.jpg



The jobs available today are not in the same class as the jobs people did in the past.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 01:19 AM   #81
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany
Posts: 1,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Agreed. So let'snot make up what he said for him. What we do know is nothing came out from the meetings or the hacks that were damaging to Hillary. If info was exchanged or promises made, let's find out what it was. And if we don't find it, let's drop it.
paul can you tell me what records they got from the watergate tower?

Quote:
Now go find a law that states that Russia is an enemy.

How does he know it was only for his personal gain?

The Russians didn't tell the newspapers they had the info. Which was a lie.
are you REALLY serious with what you write here or are you joking?

WTF is all this intelligence stuff about if there is no enemy?

what are all this blockades against russia about if they are friend of USA ?

i am not sure in what kind of reality you live.
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 01:41 AM   #82
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany
Posts: 1,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post



The jobs available today are not in the same class as the jobs people did in the past.
economy is far over your horizon paul. you should really not discuss that with someone who have a clue about that.

1. money inflation you have to compare with the income.

2. inflation is one of the IMPORTANT factors to move the economy.
if that not would be the case someone in 1910 could put 1000 dollars on a bankaccount
with an AVERGE interest rate of 3,5%

after 100 years he would have 31.191,41 US in his account. with other words:

3.119 % MORE as he had in 1910 !!!!

and now i ask you WHAT did he produce for that?
this money he got by simply not spending it.

you always want to be the advocate of the lower class but to be that you have to understand the economy - but you don´t because your arguments would cause THE OPPOSITE of your idea.

it is already too late for you to learn that - so better keep quite when it comes to solutions for the economy - you do not have them.
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 02:53 AM   #83
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
paul can you tell me what records they got from the watergate tower?
SDo if you break into a building, wire tap someone. But get nothing, it's not illegal. OK, by the way, what drugs are you on?



Quote:
are you REALLY serious with what you write here or are you joking?

WTF is all this intelligence stuff about if there is no enemy?

what are all this blockades against russia about if they are friend of USA ?

i am not sure in what kind of reality you live.
Trade blockades are over countries trade dealings with America and is now enough to call them an enemy. In your mind.

Is it enough in the law?
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 02:56 AM   #84
NewNick
Confirmed User
 
NewNick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Of course, I would want to see the evidence.

You guys don't believe in real evidence or that a real crime has been committed.
You keep asking the same question Paul. But I dont know why you keep asking it here.

You need to maybe ask the people in the meeting what was discussed. But best to wait until they get their story straight, because the truth appears to be a moving feast.

To re-cap Paul the peeps at the meeting are very busy guys in the middle of a high powered presidential campaign who dropped everything to meet a Russian national who had damaging info on Clinton. The info promised was part of the Russian Govt's support for the trump campaign.

That was the pre-text for the meeting. That was openly discussed in the email trail.

And because your memory seems to be failing Paul; Russia and America / The West have spent the last 8 years os so in a permanent state of mutual distrust and slimly veiled hostility only slightly less aggressive than the Cold War.

Are you getting it yet Paul ?

Now Paul for some perspective, can you imagine what would happen if Jeremy Corbyn was engaged in similar antics in the UK ?

Would you be squealing about evidence ? Or would you think that the guy should be instantly picked up by MI6 and thrown into The Tower ?
__________________
It's kind of like the people who admire Trump. They do it because they're pieces of shit too and couldn't recognize a person with integrity and class if he rented space up their ass. It's not their fault...it just makes perfect sense to like an asshole if you're also an asshole who agrees with their asshole views. (Bronco67. 8th Feb 2017)

I added millions to the CZ economy. (Paul Markham 2016.)

A vote for Trump is a declaration of your own shortcomings. (Charlie Sheen)
NewNick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 03:11 AM   #85
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 28,241
this is really funny.

Sometimes i do a little trading, so before i do that i check the financial news sites, as well as CNN. Yesterday i opened the CNN site and all 3 or 4 top stories were all about Trump

They are like these childish, desperate 'gotcha' retards, especially after they've been exposed on hidden cameras. Look how fast it went to Trump jr. after this, a whole new media frenzy started by CNN just to cover up their total failures, lies and pure propaganda for the past 2 years. This is so obvious. They are a complete joke and anyone who still believes anything they say is making a fool of themselves... It's really getting pathetic.
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 04:09 AM   #86
Sarn
holy inquisition
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 3,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post

Huh?
You black nationalist and hate Trump on the racial and religious issue. You hate America and American culture!
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 04:18 AM   #87
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany
Posts: 1,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
SDo if you break into a building, wire tap someone. But get nothing, it's not illegal. OK, by the way, what drugs are you on?
this question i have to ask you if you think that the TRY of a crime is legal we can give up to discuss because you live on a planet what have not the same rules as planet earth.

Quote:
Trade blockades are over countries trade dealings with America and is now enough to call them an enemy. In your mind.
so enough to let them influence the policy of a country?

my dear god what´s going on in your head paul. take your pills.
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 04:21 AM   #88
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany
Posts: 1,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewNick View Post
You keep asking the same question Paul. But I dont know why you keep asking it here.

You need to maybe ask the people in the meeting what was discussed. But best to wait until they get their story straight, because the truth appears to be a moving feast.

To re-cap Paul the peeps at the meeting are very busy guys in the middle of a high powered presidential campaign who dropped everything to meet a Russian national who had damaging info on Clinton. The info promised was part of the Russian Govt's support for the trump campaign.

That was the pre-text for the meeting. That was openly discussed in the email trail.

And because your memory seems to be failing Paul; Russia and America / The West have spent the last 8 years os so in a permanent state of mutual distrust and slimly veiled hostility only slightly less aggressive than the Cold War.

Are you getting it yet Paul ?

Now Paul for some perspective, can you imagine what would happen if Jeremy Corbyn was engaged in similar antics in the UK ?

Would you be squealing about evidence ? Or would you think that the guy should be instantly picked up by MI6 and thrown into The Tower ?
it does not make sense, nick. paul has now completely switched off the reality. i think we should really worry about him meanwhile.
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 06:34 AM   #89
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
So if an election official learned that someone trying to be President was stealing money from the Government or worse was in the pockets of the Saudis. The information comes from MI5. You would want t kept a secret.

Are you crazy?
No, they don't keep it a secret. They call the FBI. Which is the first thing the Trump campaign should have done.

If I remember correctly from a news report last week, this happened to both Nixon and Kennedy. In both cases they called the FBI. It's the ONLY course of action in something like this.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 06:37 AM   #90
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,072
Now the question is was President Trump in the meeting?

It seems President Trump's attorney was on TV this weekend asking why the Secret Service didn't look into these people. Trump Jr didn't have protection from the Secret Service at the time; They would only be involved if President Trump was involved.

So why would this attorney mention the Secret Service at all?
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 06:58 AM   #91
12clicks
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: God's right hand
Posts: 19,348
its hilarious watching society's bottom being lead around by the nose by the liberal media. I mean, the bottom is willingly lead but at some point you'd think they'd want to stop looking so fucking stupid. I mean seriously...........
12clicks is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 09:23 AM   #92
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Paul -

1) I've posted the stats & graphs of our unemployment dropping under Obama. Things got better under Obama, 16 year record low unemployment:

2) I've posted stats & graphs of the stock market increase under Obama. You ignore it. Things got better under Obama, record high stocks:

3) Foreigners obviously can't see things more clearly from the outside when they look at the data and think things were worse under Obama than Bush, with a record high stock market and record low unemployment.



7 of Drumpf Jr's emails are out and they are very damaging. Putin was against Democrats, that's why Trump Jr's damaging emails were never released, and I guarantee you, there's a lot more coming. Yet, you'll still defend Trump based on race/religion issues.

Trump LOST the popular vote and you're giving me his populist campaign dogma that lost him the populist vote because it was based on easy to prove lies.
This is one of the things I just do not understand.... During Obama's two terms as President the Republicans were screaming how horrible the economy was. Yes, it was horrible when it first started, but that wasn't his fault, and unemployment was cut in half while he was in office. When Obama left office the unemployment rate was in the 4% range and still they complained. Now that Trump is in office, unemployment is still in the 4% range, and suddenly Republicans are all okay with the economy as if suddenly things got better. The ONLY thing that changed is we have a new president in office who has signed no bills about the economy at all....

This is what's wrong - The economy is either good or bad. A 4% unemployment rate, no matter who is president, is good. The Republicans thought the economy was bad at the end of Obama's term, but now think it's great that a Republican in office although nothing has changed.

I'm tired of the bullshit.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 09:28 AM   #93
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
bronco67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 20,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
This is one of the things I just do not understand.... During Obama's two terms as President the Republicans were screaming how horrible the economy was. Yes, it was horrible when it first started, but that wasn't his fault, and unemployment was cut in half while he was in office. When Obama left office the unemployment rate was in the 4% range and still they complained. Now that Trump is in office, unemployment is still in the 4% range, and suddenly Republicans are all okay with the economy as if suddenly things got better. The ONLY thing that changed is we have a new president in office who has signed no bills about the economy at all....

This is what's wrong - The economy is either good or bad. A 4% unemployment rate, no matter who is president, is good. The Republicans thought the economy was bad at the end of Obama's term, but now think it's great that a Republican in office although nothing has changed.

I'm tired of the bullshit.
They're fucking idiots. That's the problem.
__________________
bronco67 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 09:38 AM   #94
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
America has been going down hill for a long time because the two sides can't drop the infighting.
It's because the Republican party is far out of touch with reality.

The entire time running up to the campaign and during the campaign, they tried to paint Hillary as a "crook". They had over a dozen investigations, and not one of them turned up anything. This was nothing more than a witch hunt. We knew in both the email server case and with Benghazi that there was no wrong doing at all, yet they dragged out investigations for how long? Two years? Three years?

Right now we now for a fact that a foreign government has meddled in our election process. The entire situation with how Trump won was odd and ALL of the polls were proved wrong. We have a pro Russian president with obvious and very long term connections to Russia. It's only common sense that we investigate. In fact, Trump himself should be demanding a full investigation. Just the fact that he isn't demanding this indicates something is wrong. Then we have obvious attempts to obstruct justice - Trump fired the man investigating him. Now ever time we turn around there are more lies, and more information being hidden.

We are having an investigation. We are going to find out the truth. When our government investigates at this level, it's massive. They will go over every transaction, every business deal ALL of the Trump people in the past decade. God only knows what they will find.

Now we have the Republican party trying to kill our healthcare. We have healthcare, it's working. We need to fix what we have, not replace it. NO ONE wants to replace it except for a handful of Republicans in Congress. The general public does not want this replaced.

The Republicans can stop the infighting any time they want. They can start by demanding and running a bi-partisan investigation into what happened, and then they can invite the democrats in on the planning to replace healthcare instead of shutting them out.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 11:26 AM   #95
2MuchMark
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
2MuchMark's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 20,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarn View Post
If some one does not believe in "liberal" lie, "liberals" go to personal Insults

Really? Have you read any of JoshuaG's crap?
__________________
|
www.2Much.net | www.Miricam.com |
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 11:54 AM   #96
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster
 
Robbie's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Vegas
Posts: 19,708
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
It's because the Republican party is far out of touch with reality.
LOL!
Talk about being out of touch with reality...the Republicans are in complete power in the Federal Govt.
Have the big majority of state Governors.
The big majority of mayors
The big majority of city govt representatives.

Dude...YOU are in the fringe and not part of the mainstream. YOU and the snowflakes are the ones who are completely out of touch with reality at the moment.

You are so blinded by hatred that you can't even see this.

The Democrat Party stands for illegal immigrants. welfare, food stamps, bad trade deals, horrible foreign policy, and taking away people's right to own a gun.

Trump (not the Republican Party, because Trump is pretty much a blue-dog Democrat) stood for the exact OPPOSITE of that and won the Presidency.
Republican candidates campaigned in OPPOSITION to the Democrat's extreme special interest ideology and won the vast majority of all the country's legislative positions and governorships.

At what point are you ever going to take you blinders off and see? You are in lockstep agreement with some of the most low-life pieces of garbage on GFY. People with no record of success in our industry.
You are in lockstep with every fringe leftist organization in the U.S.

And at the same time you are in opposition to working men and women raising their families in the United States.

Dude...you are destroying yourself with your anti-Trump obsession. Turn off fake news CNN and stop running off roughly half of your potential customers by making all these stupid pronouncements.
__________________
-Robbie
Claudia-Marie.Com
SOLO SLUT CASH
Robbie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 12:30 PM   #97
Sarn
holy inquisition
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 3,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
Really? Have you read any of JoshuaG's crap?
"dumb libs" it is attacked political movement not personally. ))
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 06:38 AM   #98
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
LOL!
Talk about being out of touch with reality...the Republicans are in complete power in the Federal Govt.
Have the big majority of state Governors.
The big majority of mayors
The big majority of city govt representatives.

Dude...YOU are in the fringe and not part of the mainstream. YOU and the snowflakes are the ones who are completely out of touch with reality at the moment.

You are so blinded by hatred that you can't even see this.

The Democrat Party stands for illegal immigrants. welfare, food stamps, bad trade deals, horrible foreign policy, and taking away people's right to own a gun.

Trump (not the Republican Party, because Trump is pretty much a blue-dog Democrat) stood for the exact OPPOSITE of that and won the Presidency.
Republican candidates campaigned in OPPOSITION to the Democrat's extreme special interest ideology and won the vast majority of all the country's legislative positions and governorships.

At what point are you ever going to take you blinders off and see? You are in lockstep agreement with some of the most low-life pieces of garbage on GFY. People with no record of success in our industry.
You are in lockstep with every fringe leftist organization in the U.S.

And at the same time you are in opposition to working men and women raising their families in the United States.

Dude...you are destroying yourself with your anti-Trump obsession. Turn off fake news CNN and stop running off roughly half of your potential customers by making all these stupid pronouncements.

That's a huge load of right wing bullshit you're spewing there.
RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 08:07 AM   #99
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 29,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarn View Post
"dumb libs" it is attacked political movement not personally. ))
You're an idiot that just wants to troll and antagonize Americans here fuck off
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 09:04 AM   #100
Sarn
holy inquisition
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 3,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarn View Post
If some one does not believe in "liberal" lie, "liberals" go to personal Insults

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
You're an idiot that just wants to troll and antagonize Americans here fuck off
As example it is Bladewire
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
meeting, secret, trump, kushner, russian, jared, president, agent, paul, manafort, intelligence, aware, kidding, fucking, true, reason, arrested, recently, past, attorneys, discussing, month, issue, american, told
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.