Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2017, 09:10 PM   #1
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 29,973
Eric Trump's wedding planner anointed job as head of NY US Department of Housing

You just can't make this shit up.. The woman has no experience, but now she's in charge of distributing billions of dollars of funding across the state area as head of the New York branch of the US Department of Housing.


Donald Trump picks son's wedding planner to run New York federal housing programme | The Independent

You honestly couldn't make this shit up if you tried.. She was also VP of Eric Trumps charity which is now under investigation for fraud..

The best people, only the best people, biggly people!
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 30% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 09:11 PM   #2
TheDynasty
[email protected]
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 3,314
our country is being run by tons of people that have no clue what they are doing.

#ThanksTrump
__________________
CamSoda Affiliate Program $1.50 PPL/20%REV

Selling Premium .com & .net Cam domains email for more information
TheDynasty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 09:17 PM   #3
beerptrol
Confirmed Asshole
 
beerptrol's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Half way between sobriety and fubar.
Posts: 6,582
Just wait until you see what job he gives the Janitor who unclogged his shitter.
__________________
Trump "Make America Great Again"*
*His products are Made In Mexico, Made In China, uses Chinese steel. His bottom line means more to him than the american worker!
beerptrol is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 09:29 PM   #4
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 495
I heard he was going to make that crazy ass doctor of his Surgeon General.



RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 09:35 PM   #5
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 25,872
The bar is not set very high with Trump as POTUS
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 11:18 PM   #6
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR
 
JFK's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: FUBARLAND
Posts: 64,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
The bar is not set very high with Trump as POTUS
Let me correct that for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
The bar is not set very high with Trump as POTASS
JFK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 07:30 AM   #7
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 29,973
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDynasty View Post
our country is being run by tons of people that have no clue what they are doing.

#ThanksTrump
The problem is republicans purposely try to make govt fail so they can then claim private business can do it better.

You can bet your ass that with him being so tied up in NY real estate that he's putting someone like her in that position because she will do whatever he wants and not know any better.

This is a move to steal federal money by using that dept to pay his own properties or his cronies.
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 30% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 07:32 AM   #8
Barry-xlovecam
It's 42
 
Barry-xlovecam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Global
Posts: 16,031
Just a political patronage job -- they all do this.
__________________
Vive la résistance -- Carpe diem

"If you only knew the power of the dark side." ...Darth Vader
Sk.why.pe: barry_555_5 -- ICQ: three1896three617
Barry-xlovecam is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 07:42 AM   #9
Busty2
Registered User
 
Busty2's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: USA, Maine /California and the UK
Posts: 907
Breaking News

Breaking news !!!
Chumps gardener, who was the person who told Chump global warming was a hoax, Is tipped to be the new secretary of the environment.
Busty2 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 10:39 AM   #10
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 29,973
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam View Post
Just a political patronage job -- they all do this.
So Trump is just like all the other politicians? Whatever happened to draining the swamp...

He's just another crooked politician just like all the others except he's really fucking dumb..

MAGA maybe sometime..lols
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 30% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 12:51 PM   #11
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 41,371
They put a doctor with no exp in charge of HUD, and a woman who has never attended public school in charge of education. Now this.

This must be a joke.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 01:02 PM   #12
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany
Posts: 1,358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty2 View Post
Breaking news !!!
Chumps gardener, who was the person who told Chump global warming was a hoax, Is tipped to be the new secretary of the environment.
hahahaaaa - yes - it would not surprise me.

i think after trump is gone next year he will have a great carrier as a bookwriter for comedy soaps. i think NOBODY is better on that.
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 06:54 PM   #14
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 41,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferus View Post
She went to Yale. I dont think any of us know enough about her to judge.
That's even worse. If she went to Yale and ended up becoming a wedding planner..... That says it all.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 07:10 AM   #15
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
bronco67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 20,109
It's just a giant shit show. That's the only way it can be described.

We should be really worried about the clowns being appointed to our government, starting with the head clown.
__________________
bronco67 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 07:18 AM   #16
beerptrol
Confirmed Asshole
 
beerptrol's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Half way between sobriety and fubar.
Posts: 6,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
That's even worse. If she went to Yale and ended up becoming a wedding planner..... That says it all.
yep, obviously going to yale makes her qualified.


we need edgeprod to explain this

Patton reportedly graduated from the University of Miami with a B.A. in English literature.[8] Patton attended the Quinnipiac University School of Law; school officials have stated that she was a student for only two semesters, and did not graduate.[9][10] Patton also claims affiliation with Yale University on her LinkedIn page, which has not been explained.[11][12]

Her LinkedIn lists “Yale” as an alma mater which “HUD officials couldn’t explain.”
Her LinkedIn lists a juris doctor degree from the Quinnipiac University School of Law, which tells the New York Daily News that she only attended for two semesters–which she claims to have qualified by putting an “N/A” next to it.
__________________
Trump "Make America Great Again"*
*His products are Made In Mexico, Made In China, uses Chinese steel. His bottom line means more to him than the american worker!
beerptrol is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 07:57 AM   #17
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 29,973
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerptrol View Post
yep, obviously going to yale makes her qualified.


we need edgeprod to explain this

Patton reportedly graduated from the University of Miami with a B.A. in English literature.[8] Patton attended the Quinnipiac University School of Law; school officials have stated that she was a student for only two semesters, and did not graduate.[9][10] Patton also claims affiliation with Yale University on her LinkedIn page, which has not been explained.[11][12]

Her LinkedIn lists “Yale” as an alma mater which “HUD officials couldn’t explain.”
Her LinkedIn lists a juris doctor degree from the Quinnipiac University School of Law, which tells the New York Daily News that she only attended for two semesters–which she claims to have qualified by putting an “N/A” next to it.

Ahh so she didn't go to Yale, she's lying about it as well as her other degree..
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 08:00 AM   #18
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 29,973
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferus View Post
She went to Yale. I dont think any of us know enough about her to judge.
She lied.. She didn't go to Yale and only finished two semesters of her other claimed degree..
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 30% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 08:04 AM   #19
Ferus
Join Date: Feb 2001
 
Ferus's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2,301
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
She lied.. She didn't go to Yale and only finished two semesters of her other claimed degree..
She is still smarter than you, and dont spend most of her time on a online-forum judging everyone else.

What is it you do again? ....
Ferus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 08:08 AM   #20
beerptrol
Confirmed Asshole
 
beerptrol's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Half way between sobriety and fubar.
Posts: 6,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferus View Post
She is still smarter than you, and dont spend most of her time on a online-forum judging everyone else.

What is it you do again? ....
Keep deflecting. She has no business being put in charge, but because she has yale down she must be smart. Keep sucking the ass of the elitist
__________________
Trump "Make America Great Again"*
*His products are Made In Mexico, Made In China, uses Chinese steel. His bottom line means more to him than the american worker!
beerptrol is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 08:22 AM   #21
fris
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
fris's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 53,427
all i have to say is, what the fuck?
__________________


MXXX.com / M.xxx - In Porn We Trust
fris is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 08:32 AM   #22
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster
 
Robbie's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Vegas
Posts: 19,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDynasty View Post
our country is being run by tons of people that have no clue what they are doing.

#ThanksTrump
I would say that is an accurate description of the past 60 to 70 years....just look at the endless wars they got us into, the 20 trillion in debt they got us in, the "war on drugs", the "war on poverty" (resulting in MORE poverty).

Trump is draining the swamp and putting in real people who have owned real businesses in the real world.

Fuck all those career/lifetime bureaucrat bloodsuckers.

It's shocking to me that you think that the bureaucrats in Washington D.C. have been doing a great job all along.
__________________
-Robbie
Claudia-Marie.Com
SOLO SLUT CASH
Robbie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 08:33 AM   #23
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster
 
Robbie's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Vegas
Posts: 19,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
That's even worse. If she went to Yale and ended up becoming a wedding planner..... That says it all.
If she did the Trump wedding...she is running a multi-million dollar company. Makes more money in a month than you will in 10 years.

I'd say she did pretty well for herself in this world. What's your excuse? lol
Robbie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 08:34 AM   #24
8pt-buck
Confirmed User
 
8pt-buck's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 428
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
That's even worse. If she went to Yale and ended up becoming a wedding planner..... That says it all.
This made me laugh!
__________________
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.
8pt-buck is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 08:36 AM   #25
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster
 
Robbie's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Vegas
Posts: 19,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
They put a doctor with no exp in charge of HUD, and a woman who has never attended public school in charge of education. Now this.

This must be a joke.
Could you please tell me which HUD director has ever had ANY "experience" in running HUD?

Go ahead. Let me know Rochard.
P.S.: Being a lifetime bureaucrat who has never held a private sector job doesn't make you an "expert" at anything and the only "experience" a person like that has is spending tax payer dollars and lots of corruption.
__________________
-Robbie
Claudia-Marie.Com
SOLO SLUT CASH
Robbie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 08:47 AM   #26
BlackCrayon
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
BlackCrayon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 19,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
I would say that is an accurate description of the past 60 to 70 years....just look at the endless wars they got us into, the 20 trillion in debt they got us in, the "war on drugs", the "war on poverty" (resulting in MORE poverty).

Trump is draining the swamp and putting in real people who have owned real businesses in the real world.

Fuck all those career/lifetime bureaucrat bloodsuckers.

It's shocking to me that you think that the bureaucrats in Washington D.C. have been doing a great job all along.
he's putting his buddies in there. only difference in previous administrations is his friends aren't politicians. it still stinks.
__________________
you don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day..

blackcrayon77 [-at-] gmail.com
BlackCrayon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 09:20 AM   #27
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster
 
Robbie's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Vegas
Posts: 19,657
No it doesn't "stink" if you had listened to his speeches during the campaign.
He said over and over that he knows the best businessmen and women in the world and that he was going to get them to work in his govt.
He promised that.
And that is exactly what he is doing.

Think about it.
Do you want corrupt politicians whose only source of income is their govt. paycheck plus the money they funnel away...or successful business people that know how to run things efficiently and don't need to steal from the taxpayers.

This is part of what I voted for.
First time in my life that an elected official has ever kept their campaign promises.
Robbie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 09:43 AM   #28
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 29,973
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferus View Post
She is still smarter than you, and dont spend most of her time on a online-forum judging everyone else.

What is it you do again? ....
Well I can claim I went to Harvard.. Seems lying is ok right?
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 30% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 09:45 AM   #29
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 29,973
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
I would say that is an accurate description of the past 60 to 70 years....just look at the endless wars they got us into, the 20 trillion in debt they got us in, the "war on drugs", the "war on poverty" (resulting in MORE poverty).

Trump is draining the swamp and putting in real people who have owned real businesses in the real world.

Fuck all those career/lifetime bureaucrat bloodsuckers.

It's shocking to me that you think that the bureaucrats in Washington D.C. have been doing a great job all along.
Dude you are a fucking idiot. I'm sorry I just can't even try to sugar coat it. Your brain is fried.

Once again Trump put a unqualified crony into a position, that person even lied about their qualifications and once again you blame everyone else.

You're a fucking idiot there is no excuse other than Trump is a fucking idiot just like you..
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 09:52 AM   #30
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 29,973
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
That's even worse. If she went to Yale and ended up becoming a wedding planner..... That says it all.


That's even better than anything else..

but the truth is she didn't go to Yale, she lied, she didn't get a degree at the other school either she lied about that as well but as usual Robbie has 5 posts defending Trump and blaming everyone else. What is wrong with these right wing nuts? They live is such a fucking fantasy land of denial.
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 30% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 11:03 AM   #31
BlackCrayon
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
BlackCrayon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 19,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
No it doesn't "stink" if you had listened to his speeches during the campaign.
He said over and over that he knows the best businessmen and women in the world and that he was going to get them to work in his govt.
He promised that.
And that is exactly what he is doing.

Think about it.
Do you want corrupt politicians whose only source of income is their govt. paycheck plus the money they funnel away...or successful business people that know how to run things efficiently and don't need to steal from the taxpayers.

This is part of what I voted for.
First time in my life that an elected official has ever kept their campaign promises.
yet after 4 years i bet nothing improve for the average citizen.
__________________
you don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day..

blackcrayon77 [-at-] gmail.com
BlackCrayon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 12:40 PM   #32
beerptrol
Confirmed Asshole
 
beerptrol's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Half way between sobriety and fubar.
Posts: 6,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Dude you are a fucking idiot. I'm sorry I just can't even try to sugar coat it. Your brain is fried.

Once again Trump put a unqualified crony into a position, that person even lied about their qualifications and once again you blame everyone else.

You're a fucking idiot there is no excuse other than Trump is a fucking idiot just like you..
Yep I like how the chumpanzees live in an alternate reality.
Chump could be pissing on them and they would break into that Gene Kelly song and dance Singing In The Rain
__________________
Trump "Make America Great Again"*
*His products are Made In Mexico, Made In China, uses Chinese steel. His bottom line means more to him than the american worker!
beerptrol is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 02:30 PM   #33
ruff
So Fucking Bland
 
ruff's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Miami Beach, FL
Posts: 3,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFK View Post
Let me correct that for you
Let me correct that for you!

There is no bar.
ruff is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 02:37 PM   #34
ruff
So Fucking Bland
 
ruff's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Miami Beach, FL
Posts: 3,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
No it doesn't "stink" if you had listened to his speeches during the campaign.
He said over and over that he knows the best businessmen and women in the world and that he was going to get them to work in his govt.
He promised that.
And that is exactly what he is doing.

Think about it.
Do you want corrupt politicians whose only source of income is their govt. paycheck plus the money they funnel away...or successful business people that know how to run things efficiently and don't need to steal from the taxpayers.

This is part of what I voted for.
First time in my life that an elected official has ever kept their campaign promises.
Just off the top of my head. The dept of Education, Betsy Devos, exactly where does she fit in with "best businessmen and women" thing? She's a perfect example of uniquely un-qualified idiots that should not be allowed near any position of responsibility. And she is just one example. Do you really think tRump made all of these appointments? I would say Bannon and some of his ilk were behind most of the piss poor people he's placed in positions of power. tRump has out-swamped the swamp. Most of us can read and write and we can especially see what is happening in Washington. Exactly nothing has been accomplished. Geez, Robbie wake up, anything the economy is doing was from Obama's tenure, whatever the economy is doing a year from now will be tRump's doing. So let's see, he is off to exactly no start right now. Nothing.
ruff is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 03:59 PM   #35
crucifissio
Confirmed User
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 7,650
trump knows the best words...oh LOL
__________________
super awesome KGB black belt olympic-gymnast-fucking oligarch secret agent US election fixing pimp boi
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 11:36 PM   #36
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster
 
Robbie's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Vegas
Posts: 19,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruff View Post
Just off the top of my head. The dept of Education, Betsy Devos, exactly where does she fit in with "best businessmen and women" thing? She's a perfect example of uniquely un-qualified idiots that should not be allowed near any position of responsibility. And she is just one example. Do you really think tRump made all of these appointments? I would say Bannon and some of his ilk were behind most of the piss poor people he's placed in positions of power. tRump has out-swamped the swamp. Most of us can read and write and we can especially see what is happening in Washington. Exactly nothing has been accomplished. Geez, Robbie wake up, anything the economy is doing was from Obama's tenure, whatever the economy is doing a year from now will be tRump's doing. So let's see, he is off to exactly no start right now. Nothing.
Betsy Devos stepped down from the board of her multi-million dollar company to become Secretary Of State.
How is she "unqualified"? Obama's Secretary Of Education was not only in the pocket of the teachers union...he was THE head of the teachers union in Chicago.

As for the economy? You don't have any idea of what you are talking about. If you did...you would already know that from the time Trump was elected President back in November the economy immediately took off. 3 TRILLION dollars in wealth has been created in the market alone.

That's REAL money for retirees with 401K's.

I actually watch the business shows. I'm actually partners in multi-million dollar deals in Miami, New Jersey, and Los Angeles in mainstream with 3 different wealthy businessmen who would not be in this project if Trump had not won the Presidency.

And you are thinking in your mind that somehow Obama's horrible anti-business policies failed for 8 long years...and then magically kicked in when Trump was elected?

I don't know what to say to that...you are a shining example of part of half this country who have pretty much lost your minds because of the media-induced hatred of Pres. Trump.

You can't think clearly or logically at all. It's just hate and vitriol.

Trust me on this...that isn't going to get you anywhere.

I am making money in a big way right now. Both mainstream (which I wasn't involved in at all until November...and now I'm in the middle of a 7 figure deal) and in porn (we have had the best April and May for Claudia Marie's site and even my affiliate work since 2007...my Nifty Stats is looking impressive).

Meanwhile you keep writing "tRump" like it means something. And keep thinking that Obama somehow is responsible for the economy suddenly jumping with Trump as President.

You're wasting your time. And you're surrounding yourself with negative thinking.
Brother, there is money to be made. Don't miss the boat.
__________________
-Robbie
Claudia-Marie.Com
SOLO SLUT CASH
Robbie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 10:49 AM   #37
BlackCrayon
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
BlackCrayon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 19,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
Betsy Devos stepped down from the board of her multi-million dollar company to become Secretary Of State.
How is she "unqualified"? Obama's Secretary Of Education was not only in the pocket of the teachers union...he was THE head of the teachers union in Chicago.

As for the economy? You don't have any idea of what you are talking about. If you did...you would already know that from the time Trump was elected President back in November the economy immediately took off. 3 TRILLION dollars in wealth has been created in the market alone.

That's REAL money for retirees with 401K's.

I actually watch the business shows. I'm actually partners in multi-million dollar deals in Miami, New Jersey, and Los Angeles in mainstream with 3 different wealthy businessmen who would not be in this project if Trump had not won the Presidency.

And you are thinking in your mind that somehow Obama's horrible anti-business policies failed for 8 long years...and then magically kicked in when Trump was elected?

I don't know what to say to that...you are a shining example of part of half this country who have pretty much lost your minds because of the media-induced hatred of Pres. Trump.

You can't think clearly or logically at all. It's just hate and vitriol.

Trust me on this...that isn't going to get you anywhere.

I am making money in a big way right now. Both mainstream (which I wasn't involved in at all until November...and now I'm in the middle of a 7 figure deal) and in porn (we have had the best April and May for Claudia Marie's site and even my affiliate work since 2007...my Nifty Stats is looking impressive).

Meanwhile you keep writing "tRump" like it means something. And keep thinking that Obama somehow is responsible for the economy suddenly jumping with Trump as President.

You're wasting your time. And you're surrounding yourself with negative thinking.
Brother, there is money to be made. Don't miss the boat.
you are right robbie, wealthy businessmen will probably do well with trump but they represent a very small % of people, next to nothing really. lets check back in 4 years and see how much better life is for the average american citizen. my bet is the same as the last 25 year downward trend.
__________________
you don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day..

blackcrayon77 [-at-] gmail.com
BlackCrayon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 10:59 AM   #38
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster
 
Robbie's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Vegas
Posts: 19,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCrayon View Post
you are right robbie, wealthy businessmen will probably do well with trump but they represent a very small % of people, next to nothing really. lets check back in 4 years and see how much better life is for the average american citizen. my bet is the same as the last 25 year downward trend.
The real barometer of what's happening will be GDP.

The nation's GDP was averaging 2.9% post WW2

When the housing market collapsed in 2008...it dropped to NEGATIVE 2.8%
The housing market just about destroyed the country.

Under Obama...he NEVER went above 2.6%
And his last year was an abysmal 1.9% ... pretty much an exclamation point on an administration that was seen as anti-business by business leaders.

Reagan averaged 3.5% GDP growth. Clinton (with the internet bubble creating an entire new economy) was almost 4%!

Obama is dead last among all post-war Presidents:

Trump is shooting for 3%.
And I believe his ideas WILL get us that and more.

The question will be: Will the Establishment in Washington D.C. move on these things in Congress? Or will they keep wasting time with "investigations" into nothing?
__________________
-Robbie
Claudia-Marie.Com
SOLO SLUT CASH
Robbie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 11:11 AM   #39
AndyA
Confirmed User
 
AndyA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Tampa, Fl.
Posts: 1,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferus View Post
She is still smarter than you, and dont spend most of her time on a online-forum judging everyone else.

What is it you do again? ....

Isn't that the greatest argument. "What about YOU?

HE didn't run for president saying "ONLY I CAN FIX IT"

you human paraquat.....

He is a piece of shit and he's fucking up our country and if your one of these folks defending Trump then you are the same fucks that defended the killing of jews in Nazi Germany

YOUR ALLOWED TO SAY 'OUR GUY SUCKS" you don't have to hang for this guy

cause he SURE AS FUCK wouldn't defend any of you

he would throw his own son under a bus to stay out of jail


if you support Trump than your a stupid cunt
__________________
Andy Alvarez
President / Founder
Webmaster Central / VR3000
skype: andy.alvarez4
www.webmastercentral.com/vr
www.webmastercentral.com

VRBallers: 50/50 for Life
VR3000 Voted #1 VR Site in the World!
http://www.vrballers.com

AndyA is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 11:12 AM   #40
AndyA
Confirmed User
 
AndyA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Tampa, Fl.
Posts: 1,419
If Trump showed up and fucked these guys mom's they would say 'she had it coming'

sometimes when the kool aid is fully drank it's over for a few helpless sheep.......

Trump is a disaster
__________________
Andy Alvarez
President / Founder
Webmaster Central / VR3000
skype: andy.alvarez4
www.webmastercentral.com/vr
www.webmastercentral.com

VRBallers: 50/50 for Life
VR3000 Voted #1 VR Site in the World!
http://www.vrballers.com

AndyA is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 11:15 AM   #41
AndyA
Confirmed User
 
AndyA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Tampa, Fl.
Posts: 1,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
The real barometer of what's happening will be GDP.

The nation's GDP was averaging 2.9% post WW2

When the housing market collapsed in 2008...it dropped to NEGATIVE 2.8%
The housing market just about destroyed the country.

Under Obama...he NEVER went above 2.6%
And his last year was an abysmal 1.9% ... pretty much an exclamation point on an administration that was seen as anti-business by business leaders.

Reagan averaged 3.5% GDP growth. Clinton (with the internet bubble creating an entire new economy) was almost 4%!

Obama is dead last among all post-war Presidents:

Trump is shooting for 3%.
And I believe his ideas WILL get us that and more.

The question will be: Will the Establishment in Washington D.C. move on these things in Congress? Or will they keep wasting time with "investigations" into nothing?


Robbie do you know how we get there? BY TAXING THE RICH... that's why after WW2 when the rich were taxed at 90% the economy BLEW UP and guess what

the rich stayed rich

When Reagan came in with the banks and trickle down economics that fucked it all up and we saw the decline of the middle class


If you think Trump is going to get us there I've got this GORGEOUS bridge I'm selling SUPER CHEAP... all yours brother... 90% off but you must act today
__________________
Andy Alvarez
President / Founder
Webmaster Central / VR3000
skype: andy.alvarez4
www.webmastercentral.com/vr
www.webmastercentral.com

VRBallers: 50/50 for Life
VR3000 Voted #1 VR Site in the World!
http://www.vrballers.com

AndyA is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 11:16 AM   #42
AndyA
Confirmed User
 
AndyA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Tampa, Fl.
Posts: 1,419
Robbie

hahahhhahahhhahha I'm so sorry but you saying "Trump is going to get us there" is so funny hahahahha jesus

Trump is going to give us 1 or 2 more years of scandal until these PUSSIES like Paul Ryan find their balls or the DEMS take over

Trump is not taking us anywhere but backwards... he's going to make Bush look like a master statesmen
__________________
Andy Alvarez
President / Founder
Webmaster Central / VR3000
skype: andy.alvarez4
www.webmastercentral.com/vr
www.webmastercentral.com

VRBallers: 50/50 for Life
VR3000 Voted #1 VR Site in the World!
http://www.vrballers.com

AndyA is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 11:18 AM   #43
AndyA
Confirmed User
 
AndyA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Tampa, Fl.
Posts: 1,419
I figure Trump is hiding under his desk right now and mumbles of impeachment (WHICH HE WANTS) is coming

he doesn't want this job he HATES you people....

the only Country that lends him money is Russia so he sucks their dicks... dems the facts

If California crumbled into the see Trump's FIRST reaction would be how much he's going to make in his insurance claim for his CA golf course...
__________________
Andy Alvarez
President / Founder
Webmaster Central / VR3000
skype: andy.alvarez4
www.webmastercentral.com/vr
www.webmastercentral.com

VRBallers: 50/50 for Life
VR3000 Voted #1 VR Site in the World!
http://www.vrballers.com

AndyA is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 12:05 PM   #44
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 25,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
The real barometer of what's happening will be ...
Exactly! As Trump keeps failing you cucks keep moving the yardstick back over and over and over again

"Jobs report is fake, oh the jobs report is real"

"I had the biggest crowd at my inauguration, oh I had the biggest audience worldwide"

"If you're investigated by the FBI you shouldn't be president. I'm being investigated, it's a witch hunt"

"Polls are fake, oh um, only bad polls are fake"

"News is fake, oh um, only bad news about me is fake"

"I'm going to make insurance affordable, nobody will go without healthcare, oh um...."
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 12:22 PM   #45
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 495
The delusion of Trump supporters becomes more fascinating every day. It's the first time I've ever heard it argued that being the chairwomen for the RNC in Michigan qualifies someone to run the Dept of Education, oh but her brother started Blackwater, I guess that qualifies her. Jesus fucking christ.
RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 02:26 PM   #46
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 27,987
BREAKING NEWS: Crockett posts a Trump thread
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 03:00 PM   #47
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 29,973
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
BREAKING NEWS: Crockett posts a Trump thread
BREAKING NEWS: You're still a retarded Dutch Boy more worried about America politics than your own country's.
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 30% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 03:07 PM   #48
Joshua G
SS Breast Inspector
 
Joshua G's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,869
nice echo chamber of liberal dumbfucks in this thread, stroking each other.

keep up your sad sack whining about "unqualified" appointees. nobody whose votes actually matter (middles america) gives a fuck about your incessant liberal drool.

idiot dumbfucks.

Joshua G is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 03:49 PM   #49
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua G View Post
nice echo chamber of liberal dumbfucks in this thread, stroking each other.

keep up your sad sack whining about "unqualified" appointees. nobody whose votes actually matter (middles america) gives a fuck about your incessant liberal drool.

idiot dumbfucks.


Joshua W, did you fail as a pot grower because you were "unqualified" or was it because of a liberal agenda that was out to get you?
RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 03:57 PM   #50
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 25,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
BREAKING NEWS: You're still a retarded Dutch Boy more worried about America politics than your own country's.
He hates Americans and wants America to fail, like his alt-right white nationalist choice for France, Le Pen lost & his choice for Holland, Geert Wilders, lost.

Now that Trump is a certified the, Woulter (Nico-T) , will back him no matter what out of desperation, even though Trump has zero impact on Woulters life. It's all about hate, that's what motivates Woulter
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
housing, shit, department, head, billions, distributing, dollars, funding, honestly, branch, york, charge, job, anointed, planner, trumps, wedding, woman, shes, experience, eric
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.