Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2017, 02:00 AM   #51
CurrentlySober
Full of shit...
 
CurrentlySober's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: A Public Bathroom
Posts: 26,906
i like poo fiddy times...
__________________
CurrentlySober is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 07:53 AM   #52
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
And you stand up for a dictators like Putin & Trump, very disturbing. You're aware of Trump's lost lawsuits right? Where he broke the law and was forced to payout.

Yet you claim Clinton is a criminal yet never lost a lawsuit or charged with a crime, fucking pathetic
If anyone, with enough money, wants to influence the US political system it's easy. They buy political influence. This is already happening and both Bushes were guilty of it and I'm sure Clinton is.

If a criminal buys political influence its a crime. If a businessman buys political influence it's allowed under the Supreme Court. And there's no ceiling.

You got Clinton dumped on you by a corrupt process, she was meant to win. She took it away from Sanders and then was never meant to lose to Trump. But this is where it gets interesting, he won. Can you now look outside your Dem/Rep party lines and vote in all elections for anyone but the top two. This has been a theme I see in the films but when it comes down to it you always do vote in the incumbent.

Given the choice, you should always vote if for the least favourite to win. In every election.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 08:01 AM   #53
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,862
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
since when it is a crime to receive money from even a bad country ?
When the country expects something in return.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 12:17 PM   #54
Steve Rupe
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
When the country expects something in return.
Quote the criminal statute if you will please where it states that is a crime.
Steve Rupe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 04:40 PM   #55
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,019
Acepimps truck. This is what he uses to transport his innertubes when he rafts.


RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 11:41 PM   #56
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany
Posts: 1,820
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
When the country expects something in return.
but WHAT did they get back ? there is a difference between expecting and getting.

on the other hand you have an example with trump and saudi arabia.

they are the country what delivered the MOST terrorists, they are financing terror groups all over the world, they have NO human rights.

trump sold them weapons, he will build a golf club there and they are not on his travel ban list.

can anything be more obvious ?
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 04:12 AM   #57
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,862
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
but WHAT did they get back ? there is a difference between expecting and getting.

on the other hand you have an example with trump and saudi arabia.

they are the country what delivered the MOST terrorists, they are financing terror groups all over the world, they have NO human rights.

trump sold them weapons, he will build a golf club there and they are not on his travel ban list.

can anything be more obvious ?
Are we now discussing the degree of wrong it has?

Whether it's wrong for a politician to a businessman to do business with a country that has very opposing rules to the West.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 05:56 AM   #58
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany
Posts: 1,820
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Are we now discussing the degree of wrong it has?

Whether it's wrong for a politician to a businessman to do business with a country that has very opposing rules to the West.
i do not want to discuss right or wrong i just want to know from you what the clintons gave back to saudi arabia and what trump gave back to saudi arabia for probably the same issue.
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 09:25 AM   #59
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,862
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
i do not want to discuss right or wrong i just want to know from you what the clintons gave back to saudi arabia and what trump gave back to saudi arabia for probably the same issue.
She supported wars they wanted to be fought.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 09:30 AM   #60
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 775
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
i do not want to discuss right or wrong i just want to know from you what the clintons gave back to saudi arabia and what trump gave back to saudi arabia for probably the same issue.
Hey Thommy, what about the Saudi agent that's been next to Hillary for the past 15 years, Huma Abedin?? Also, are you aware that the Podesta Group is the top lobbying firm for the oppressive Saudi government?

Facts, from liberal Salon.com:

Leaked Hillary Clinton emails show U.S. allies Saudi Arabia and Qatar supported ISIS

With Saudi and Russian ties, Clinton machine’s tentacles are far reaching, according to Panama Papers

John Podesta’s Ties To Russian And Saudi Money

Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 09:33 AM   #61
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 775
Also, Hillary is a fucking LIAR.

Hey Bladewire, explain THIS:



You got duped buddy

Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 10:05 AM   #62
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany
Posts: 1,820
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
Hey Thommy, what about the Saudi agent that's been next to Hillary for the past 15 years, Huma Abedin?? Also, are you aware that the Podesta Group is the top lobbying firm for the oppressive Saudi government?

Facts, from liberal Salon.com:

Leaked Hillary Clinton emails show U.S. allies Saudi Arabia and Qatar supported ISIS

With Saudi and Russian ties, Clinton machine’s tentacles are far reaching, according to Panama Papers

John Podesta’s Ties To Russian And Saudi Money

how is huma abedin connected to saudi arabia?
she is american !!!!

and podesta is just runs one of that evil (and legal) companies what are able to buy politicians.
yes ALL parties are doing that in USA not only the reps - but the reps have more money.
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 10:13 AM   #63
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany
Posts: 1,820
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
She supported wars they wanted to be fought.
this is not a problem of any president - this is the problem of USA.
the weapon industry bought EVERY president because the system allows it.

so what have to be changed there is not the president it is the system what failed.
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 10:48 AM   #64
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 775
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
how is huma abedin connected to saudi arabia?
she is american !!!!

and podesta is just runs one of that evil (and legal) companies what are able to buy politicians.
yes ALL parties are doing that in USA not only the reps - but the reps have more money.
Hey Thommy- I urge you to get some facts:



Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 10:15 PM   #65
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 775


Looks pretty bad! Little Debbie must be quite worried about arrest

Wasserman Schultz’s IT Aide Arrested At Airport After Transferring $300k To Pakistan From House Office


Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 10:33 PM   #66
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
If anyone, with enough money, wants to influence the US political system it's easy. They buy political influence. This is already happening and both Bushes were guilty of it and I'm sure Clinton is.
This is very true. But it's always been true. Money influences power.

But this is not always bad. There are a lot of laws about this. So long as they follow the laws it's fine.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 10:39 PM   #67
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
And you stand up for a dictators like Putin & Trump, very disturbing. You're aware of Trump's lost lawsuits right? Where he broke the law and was forced to payout.

Yet you claim Clinton is a criminal yet never lost a lawsuit or charged with a crime, fucking pathetic
https://www.google.de/search?site=&s...40.vpJMYc2Gfkk

Clinton was accused of breaking a criminal law.

The problem is the US political system is corrupt, what do you do is argue over who will rip you off the less.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 10:39 PM   #68
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 30,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
https://www.google.de/search?site=&s...40.vpJMYc2Gfkk

Clinton was accused of breaking a criminal law.

The problem is the US political system is corrupt, what do you do is argue over who will rip you off the less.





__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 10:48 PM   #69
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 46,862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post





As do all politicians, they also love cowards who don't vote them out. People like you are Bladewire part of the problem.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 01:43 PM   #70
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 775
The day after the election, Hillary & her cronies made up the Trump-Russia collusion hoax to deflect from their own shady Russia deals.

You guys fell for it.

AND You guys thought Pee-gate was real.







Hillary, Mueller, Comey, Holder, B.O., They're all in hot water

Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 03:18 PM   #71
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,720
We should have an investigation!
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 03:22 PM   #72
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 30,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
What an embarrassment for Rochard to be thought of as on the same low level as the 2 other people in the thread title. 🤐
Ahh look Robbie such the stand up guy..
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
█████████▒▒▒▒▒ 65% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 03:32 PM   #73
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 775
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
We should have an investigation!
BREAKING: FEC Complaint Filed Against Clinton Campaign, DNC For Hiding Russian Dossier Payment

Breaking: Senate Judiciary Committee Calls on Former FBI Uranium One Informant to Testify before Congress


Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 04:54 PM   #74
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
Gentlemen, suck on these rock hard facts:



















"But Drumpf!"

Zero evidence of wrongdoing. But it sure looks bad for the democrats.


That's big pimping right there.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 06:34 PM   #75
directfiesta
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
directfiesta's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Back home in Montréal!!! Survived Florid
Posts: 22,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
Gentlemen, suck on these rock hard facts:



















"But Trump!"

Zero evidence of wrongdoing. But it sure looks bad for the democrats.


Okayyyyyy ....
directfiesta is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 07:41 AM   #76
CurrentlySober
Full of shit...
 
CurrentlySober's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: A Public Bathroom
Posts: 26,906
i cunt a4d photo hosting either...
__________________
CurrentlySober is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 09:08 AM   #77
2MuchMark
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
2MuchMark's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 20,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
Gentlemen, suck on these rock hard facts:



















"But Trump!"

Zero evidence of wrongdoing. But it sure looks bad for the democrats.



Can't see shit, Captain.

You fail at Interwebbing..
__________________
|
www.2Much.net | www.Miricam.com |
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 09:16 AM   #78
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 28,432
Quoting a 4 month old post with dead image links. That'll show him!

nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 11:24 AM   #79
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 775
Hey Mark and Rochard, yeah i was using Photobucket. Lesson learned.

You guys are ignoring the FACT that the whole Russia collusion investigation was FAKE and conjured up by democrats to cover up their own shady Russian deals. Facts are facts. The question is, can you guys handle the truth?

The reality is The Uranium One deal is among the biggest scandals EVER. But you guys think Trump is the criminal. Absolutely insane. It's just sad how gullible a lot of people are. The dems are evil lying criminals. Many repubs too, which is why people voted for a renegade non-politician.

*Trigger warning* -- Trump is the greatest thing to ever happen to the US. No, he's not a racist or against immigration. Get some facts.

But Pee-gate! Russian prostitutes!!

Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 12:20 PM   #80
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
Hey Mark and Rochard, yeah i was using Photobucket. Lesson learned.
You don't have your own hosting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
You guys are ignoring the FACT that the whole Russia collusion investigation was FAKE and conjured up by democrats to cover up their own shady Russian deals. Facts are facts. The question is, can you guys handle the truth?
Is the investigation done? Seems not. Let's wait until the investigation is over.

Do I think there is collusion between the Trump people and the Russian government? I have no idea. But there sure are a lot of questions that need to be answered. It's very obvious that the Russian government helped Trump get elected. This is not even open to questioning; We see this all over the place. We know the Russians have been probing voting machines, and bought a lot of advertising on social media to help Trump. They went to so far as help, support, and encourage events and rallies in the United States.

There seems to be a lot of secret meetings between the Trump people and the Russian government, and all of them seem to be lying about it and then covering up the facts. This is very simple: If a member of the Trump campaign is asked under oath if they met with the Russian government and they say "no" and it's quickly discovered they did in fact have multiple meetings, not only has a crime been committed (Lying under oath) but now it's obvious we need to have an investigation. It's very, very simple - you have been accused of working with a foreign government to rig a national election and you lied about it under oath.

Now we are finding out all kinds of secret meetings. Do you really mean to tell me that there was a meeting in the Trump Tower with all of the top people in the Trump campaign and no one mentioned it to Donald Trump? Bullshit.

This investigation is just beginning. We are barely six months in to what is most likely the most important investigation we have ever had in Washington. I can't wait to see where this is going...
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 12:52 PM   #81
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: High In The Clouds
Posts: 5,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post

This investigation is just beginning. We are barely six months in to what is most likely the most important investigation we have ever had in Washington. I can't wait to see where this is going...
We already know where it's going ... it's boomeranged' back around to show crooked Hillary and the DNC jeopardized our national security colluding with the Russians.
__________________

Vote for 'Ribbet Hog' - WebBastard of the Year

OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 12:52 AM   #82
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 775


34 sealed indictments in DC confirmed, now who are they for?

50 more sealed indictments in eastern Virgina. 33 others are in DC. These are 50 additional sealed indictments. A big storm is a brewing

Podesta Group "Will Not Exist At The End Of The Year"

It's getting exciting! Swamp is being drained!

Have a great day everyone!

#MAGA
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 10:52 AM   #83
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 775
It's going to be an interesting week, at least for those of us who care about the sick shit going on in DC and Hollywood

Conservative Sitcom Star Hints At Child Sex Trafficking Bombshell: ‘Trump Knows…Lots of People Will Become Woke As F*ck This Week’

It seems the Pedogate deniers will be in for a big surprise soon.
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 12:53 PM   #84
2MuchMark
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
2MuchMark's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 20,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
Hey Mark and Rochard, yeah i was using Photobucket. Lesson learned.
No worries mate.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
You guys are ignoring the FACT that the whole Russia collusion investigation was FAKE and conjured up by democrats to cover up their own shady Russian deals. Facts are facts.
Except that it's not fake. Didn't you see the heads of Twitter, Google and Facebook all called to congress talking about all the money spent by Russia on ads? It was all over the news Sir Ace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post

The reality is The Uranium One deal is among the biggest scandals EVER.
I don't know enough about this to comment, but for a little while, this should be put aside. Hillary is not the president, Donald is. People like Kelleann Conway always deflect / pivot when asked tough questions, and its never good. I think we should all try not to do it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
But you guys think Trump is the criminal. Absolutely insane. It's just sad how gullible a lot of people are.
Yes, THINK. We don't know, we just think. But this is why allegations need to be investigated. Hilly Clinton was investigated dozens of times about Bengazzi, right? She was suspected of wrongdoing, and she was investigated. Now people suspect Trump of wrongdoing. He should be investigated too. At least give us that?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
*Trigger warning* -- Trump is the greatest thing to ever happen to the US.
No not yet, and for a simple reason that I think you might agree with. He hasn't got anything done yet. To give him full benefit of the doubt, he hasn't been in power long enough. To be critical, all his plans have been blocked so far.

And besides, to say anyone was the greatest president is mostly based on opinion. To really say for sure, you would have to look at all of the accomplishments of any president. In fact, you would have to get both sides to agree that any act was indeed an accomplishment.

For example, Obama made a move to protect national parks. To me, this is an accomplishment. But to someone else such as a natural gas drilling company, they might see it as just the opposite because it looks like a job killer.

I hear what you are saying Ace, but let's be fair. To really answer this, you would have to know the true cost and true benefit of any bill, measured in a common denominator. Presidential accomplishments are, at least on GFY, a matter of opinion.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
No, he's not a racist or against immigration.
He sure seems to talk like he is.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
But Pee-gate! Russian prostitutes!!

I'll admit that this is a dream that all of us Trump-hating libbies have. We're all dying to see this come out because it will signal that we were right all along, and that Trump is exactly who we said he was.

But then again at this point, we all know that if it turns out to be true, that this probably, PROBABLY, won't change a thing. He'll still be president, and still be an ass.

If the Russian piss-whore adventure turns out to be true, the only person Trump would be embarrassed to talk to about it would be his daughter Ivanka. He would flat-out dismiss everyone else including his wife and his other kids, but probably die of shame in front of Ivanka.

Peace !
#Resist!
__________________
|
www.2Much.net | www.Miricam.com |
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 02:46 PM   #85
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 775
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post

Except that it's not fake. Didn't you see the heads of Twitter, Google and Facebook all called to congress talking about all the money spent by Russia on ads? It was all over the news Sir Ace.
You mean when the lawyers from Facebook admitted that 90% of the Russian Ads Were Anti-Trump? (at 1:38 in this video) It was 0.004% of newsfeed ads. OMG impeach!



Sorry dude, some pro-LGBT & Blacktivist ads didn't help Trump. The Russians even ran the Facebook page for "The Resistance" anti-Trump movement. Hmm let's investigate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
I don't know enough about this to comment, but for a little while, this should be put aside. Hillary is not the president, Donald is. People like Kelleann Conway always deflect / pivot when asked tough questions, and its never good. I think we should all try not to do it.
So we should ignore the huge amount of evidence of massive crimes? The uranium deal is massive corruption that risks national security. Trump, however has had no evidence of wrongdoing turn up. Unbiased fact. [/QUOTE]


Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
Yes, THINK. We don't know, we just think. But this is why allegations need to be investigated. Hilly Clinton was investigated dozens of times about Bengazzi, right? She was suspected of wrongdoing, and she was investigated. Now people suspect Trump of wrongdoing. He should be investigated too. At least give us that?
It's been a year. There's nothing. Manafort & the volunteer are irrelevant. However, we'll know more soon about the 84 sealed indictments (links posted above) & possibly hundreds nationwide

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
He hasn't got anything done yet. To be critical, all his plans have been blocked so far.
Absurd. He's been working harder than any other president in the first 10 months. He's also in favor of legal immigration. If he's a giant racist, why was his country club in Florida the first one in the area to allow black people to join? Why did he give Jennifer Hudson a place to stay in Trump Tower when her family was murdered? Seems like no one called him a racist until he ran against the Clintons. Typical Democrat dirty politics
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 02:56 PM   #86
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
But the emails!

Jesus Fucking Christ.... How many emails did Bush delete? LOL? Why aren't you up in arms over the deleted Bush emails?

Why aren't we investigating EVERYONE IN CONGRESS who has ever used a private email service to conduct business on behalf of the US Government? Why aren't we investigating Jason Chaffetz for handing out business cards with his gmail address? Oh, that's right, you only want to investigate Democrats.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 03:03 PM   #87
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
You mean when the lawyers from Facebook admitted that 90% of the Russian Ads Were Anti-Trump? (at 1:38 in this video) It was 0.004% of newsfeed ads. OMG impeach!

Did you seriously just use an Info Wars video to back up your point?
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 03:15 PM   #88
2MuchMark
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
2MuchMark's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 20,593
Hi Ace,

Honestly I wouldn't know how to discuss this stuff with you. Infowars isn't a credible news source. You deflected/Pivoted exactly like Conway does, in a request to you asking you not to deflect/pivot. And I didn't say anything about how hard Trump has been working, I was talking about what he accomplished.

If we can't even create a base of simple facts, how can we ever have a productive conversation?

Sorry dude, but I respectfully back-out.
__________________
|
www.2Much.net | www.Miricam.com |
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 03:16 PM   #89
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 775
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
But the emails!

Jesus Fucking Christ.... How many emails did Bush delete? LOL? Why aren't you up in arms over the deleted Bush emails?

Why aren't we investigating EVERYONE IN CONGRESS who has ever used a private email service to conduct business on behalf of the US Government? Why aren't we investigating Jason Chaffetz for handing out business cards with his gmail address? Oh, that's right, you only want to investigate Democrats.
The Bush emails? Wikileaks exposed them 10 years ago. I'm no fan of the Bush crime family. Rochard the issue is that Hillary used an unsecure server for classified intel. Guccifer1 hacked it for fun but i'm sure many governments did too. If that's not enough, she was subpoenaed by Congress to turn over the server. Instead she tried to use Bleach-bit to delete them. THAT'S A CRIME. Also Huma A was forwarding her unsecure email to her YAHOO MAIL account, which ended up on Weiner's laptop, which ruined Hillary's chances! HAHAHAHA!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Did you seriously just use an Info Wars video to back up your point?
The video is a clip of the Congressional testimony, with commentary. What's the problem? They don't publish false stories. You've confused them with CNN
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 03:23 PM   #90
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
So we should ignore the huge amount of evidence of massive crimes? The uranium deal is massive corruption that risks national security.
What crimes? Do you have any proof of a crime?

Let's start at the beginning, the very beginning. Is there any proof at all that the Secretary of State was directly involved in the decision making process in any way? They track every thing that is ever said at every meeting - was there ever a meeting with Secretary of State where this was discussed? Did she sign anything? We already have read tens of thousands of her emails - was any of this discussed in her emails?

Until you come back with proof that Clinton was involved, all you have is false accusations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
It's been a year. There's nothing. Manafort & the volunteer are irrelevant. However, we'll know more soon about the 84 sealed indictments (links posted above) & possibly hundreds nationwide
No, there is something.

Manafort and his partner have been charged with money laundering. It seems all of them seem to be using these off shore banks. Is there any connection with this money to the Russian government? Was any of this payment for collusion?

The man you call "the volunteer" was a member of Trump's foreign relations committee WHO WAS DIRECTLY MEETING WITH MEMBERS OF THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT and then lying about it. That doesn't sound like a nothing burger to me. That sounds like collusion. No matter how you spin this, he was directly communicating with the Trump campaign. Trump can try to distance himself from "the volunteer" but the truth was he was a member of Trump's foreign relations committee.

Next up - Flynn and his son. Seems he too was directly communicating with two foreign governments - Russia and Turkey. You seriously cannot make this shit up - Flynn was trying to work out a deal for $15 million to kidnap someone on US soil? Not to mention he lied about communicating with mother Russia.

Jeff Sessions too has had secret meetings with the Russians. He lied under oath. When President Clinton lied under oath he was impeached. Surely Jeff Sessions will have to be put back under oath and tell us exactly what he said to the Russian ambassador. Let's see if he tells the truth this time... I mean, fourth time is a charm right?

Then there is Jared. How many times has he lied to us about his connections with Russia? Opps, shit, seems he forgot to tell us that another one of his companies has large Russian investor directly connected - surprise! - Putin. He's been called back to testify again too.

I'm sure there is a dozen more "volunteers" that have gone under oath and been caught in lies.

Then we'll have to put President Trump under oath. Don't tell us that will never happen - We put President Clinton under oath to answer questions about a very minor and very trivial investigation into a single investment in Arkansas. Surely if we can force President Clinton to answer questions under oath about something completely unimportant we will obviously have to put President Trump under oath because this is - by far - the most important investigation we've ever had. Can you imagine putting President Trump under oath? Clearly we'll have to ask him if he has ever cheated on the first lady - Don't say that's wrong because we've done this to former president before; If it was a valid question to ask during an investigation into Whitewater CLEARLY it is valid to ask now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
He's been working harder than any other president in the first 10 months.
LOL. You can't seriously believe this. Nearly one year in office and he hasn't accomplished ANYTHING. Not one single piece of legislation. NOT ONE.

He promised to fix the VA and... He's done nothing. "He's working on a new system that will save the lives of VETS who are waiting for appointments". Sure sure - the same system that was started by Obama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
If he's a giant racist, why was his country club in Florida the first one in the area to allow black people to join?
Why isn't he hiring Americans to work at his country club? Why do they need to get special visas to hire people who aren't Americans? What happened to "America first"?
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 04:11 PM   #91
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 775
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post

No, there is something.

Manafort and his partner have been charged with money laundering.
I get it. You guys want to continue the Russia investigation, at taxpayer expense. Ok, we'll see how it plays out. I believe the "calm" is almost over and the storm is coming this month.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Can you imagine putting President Trump under oath? Clearly we'll have to ask him if he has ever cheated on the first lady - Don't say that's wrong because we've done this to former president before?
Sure, ask him if he's cheated on her while in office, in the White House. I'm guessing no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
LOL. You can't seriously believe this. Nearly one year in office and he hasn't accomplished ANYTHING. Not one single piece of legislation. NOT ONE.
Sure, if you don't count any Exec orders. This is an issue with Congress being self-serving dirtbags- on both sides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Why isn't he hiring Americans to work at his country club? Why do they need to get special visas to hire people who aren't Americans? What happened to "America first"?
So, he's providing jobs to legal immigrants, as well as Americans. Ok, what's the problem?
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 05:47 PM   #92
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 12,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
So much hate from the deranged leftists.

[SIZE="3"]Hey Natalie- there's NO EVIDENCE of wrongdoing. You've been lied to by the media. The media is a business that survives off RATINGS. It's all fake, the Russia bullshit was fake, it's all been exposed. So maybe get some actual facts before screaming at people to fuck off. He won the election.
the amount of money he´s spending on holidays, earning from the US citizens is wrong doing.

Trump has done nothing of what his policies were going to be, he´s just continued to tweet & act like a fool to the world.

He forgets where he is & forgets who´s with him, & if we look at his first war effort, throwing a load of missiles into Syria, hitting the wrong place, while sitting in his golf course earning more money from his trip there, his actions only cost the US money and put more money in his pockets!

He´s corrupt & btw, i´m not screaming, it´s you using larger letters makes me think you´re trying to scream at me tbh
GspotProductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 05:52 PM   #93
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 12,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
Hi Ace,

Honestly I wouldn't know how to discuss this stuff with you. Infowars isn't a credible news source. You deflected/Pivoted exactly like Conway does, in a request to you asking you not to deflect/pivot. And I didn't say anything about how hard Trump has been working, I was talking about what he accomplished.

If we can't even create a base of simple facts, how can we ever have a productive conversation?

Sorry dude, but I respectfully back-out.
exactly this. He´s accomplished nothing & like tonight, the British news & sky, the world is laughing at the fool. The NK government called him old & Trump had to retaliate like a big child, saying Kim´s short and fat, like wtf, seriously, are the Trumpsters really proud of this Tweeting idiot?

he´s a world leader tweeting about another president being short and fat, like wtf
GspotProductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 05:57 PM   #94
Smack dat
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 2,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
exactly this. He´s accomplished nothing & like tonight, the British news & sky, the world is laughing at the fool. The NK government called him old & Trump had to retaliate like a big child, saying Kim´s short and fat, like wtf, seriously, are the Trumpsters really proud of this Tweeting idiot?

he´s a world leader tweeting about another president being short and fat, like wtf
Who cares about fucking Twitter you goose.
Twitter is a fucking cesspool of insanity.
President Trump is laughing at you all right now, literally laughing at you.
Smack dat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 07:30 PM   #95
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 12,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smack dat View Post
Who cares about fucking Twitter you goose.
Twitter is a fucking cesspool of insanity.
President Trump is laughing at you all right now, literally laughing at you.
I take it you´re being dramatic & chatting BS...


The President was on a trip across Asia, important politics to be discussed & then he couldn´t help but react. He was trolled by NK

Donald Trump's Asia tour leaves observers perplexed - BBC News

seriously, the president is mental, you must be able to see this
GspotProductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 07:51 PM   #96
RandyRandy
Clips still sell!
 
RandyRandy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: NYC Metro
Posts: 1,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
What an embarrassment for Rochard to be thought of as on the same low level as the 2 other people in the thread title. 🤐
+1

I don't always agree with Rochard, but when you engage him, you feel like you're having a genuine interaction. With the other two, it's just a DefCon 1 screaming match.

Which makes sense because Crockett is Bladewire's fake nick.
RandyRandy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 01:34 PM   #97
TheRock55
So Fucking Banned
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
since when it is a crime to receive money from even a bad country ?

at least hillary GOT something from them. your fat so called president GAVE them something. or am i wrong that none of the mentioned countries are NOT on his muslim ban list?
am i wrong that trump is just in this moment building new golf clubs in saudi arabia?

i do not defend hillary but if she is a broken arm trump is cancer.
engklus>?
TheRock55 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 02:02 PM   #98
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 42,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyRandy View Post
+1

I don't always agree with Rochard, but when you engage him, you feel like you're having a genuine interaction.
Thanks. I think.

If you disagree with me, that's fine. But at least we can have a friendly discussion or debate about it without calling each other names.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 12:57 PM   #99
TheRock55
So Fucking Banned
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 302
There is zero proof and zero evidence of "Trump-Russia"...

However, CNN tried influencing the election by lying repeatedly about Trump for 2 straight yrs non stop
TheRock55 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 01:29 PM   #100
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 775
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRock55 View Post
There is zero proof and zero evidence of "Trump-Russia"...

However, CNN tried influencing the election by lying repeatedly about Trump for 2 straight yrs non stop
^^ THIS is exactly correct, and HERE is the proof:

EXCLUSIVE: New Email Leak Reveals Clinton Campaign’s Cozy Press Relationship

Sealed indictments are coming
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
suck, wrongdoing, evidence, trump, democrats, pimp, bad, gentlemen, rock, rochard, bladewire, crockett, hard, hey
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.