Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2017, 08:25 PM   #1
XSAXS
Confirmed User
 
XSAXS's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: BehindThePixels
Posts: 562
Wordpress Gurus: Best way to manage, organize, post, & spin for 100 blogs?

Looking to optimize my Wordpress usage. Want to dramatically speed up my post time, inserting images, spinning articles, etc.

What do you guys use and recommend?

Is it better to organize them in some desktop application, or with something like MainWP?
XSAXS is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 01:24 PM   #2
XSAXS
Confirmed User
 
XSAXS's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: BehindThePixels
Posts: 562
Just found something called CMSCommander.

Anyone have experience with that? Wondering how it compares
to other solutions that I may not be familiar with.

XSAXS is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:16 PM   #3
XSAXS
Confirmed User
 
XSAXS's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: BehindThePixels
Posts: 562
Monday night bump... Anyone have thoughts on this?
XSAXS is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 09:52 PM   #4
CyberSEO
WordPress Wizard
 
CyberSEO's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 26,235
See sig. The easiest way to to it:

Write a post with Spintax.
Pull it as an RSS feed to your other 100 blogs.
Profit.



Also if you install CyberSEO at your recipient blogs, you will be able to additionally spin the posts on the end side using your own synonym table or these spinner services: WordAi, TheBestSpinner, SpinnerChief, SpinRewriter, SpinChimp, ESpiner. Plus to that, the posts can be automatically translated to over 100 languages. They can be mixed with additional content etc.

I believe you won't find another plugin with all these features.
__________________

Aggregate cam sites, run tubes, datings, TGP's, pinboards, blogs and anything else on autopilot!
Import XML, RSS, Atom, HTML, JSON and CSV sources into WordPress with ease!
Don't forget to enter your 20% off discount coupon code: GFYMEMBER
CyberSEO is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:04 PM   #5
chadglni
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PEI, Canada
Posts: 6,917
I thought this method died out 10 or 12 years ago.. Looks like it's been extended upon instead.. Is this still a good way to generate traffic? I'm guessing with enough niches and a good keyword density ratio/no duplicate content, aim for some long tale searches..on a large enough scale bound to catch some page impressions?
chadglni is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:32 PM   #6
CyberSEO
WordPress Wizard
 
CyberSEO's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 26,235
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadglni View Post
I thought this method died out 10 or 12 years ago.. Looks like it's been extended upon instead.. Is this still a good way to generate traffic? I'm guessing with enough niches and a good keyword density ratio/no duplicate content, aim for some long tale searches..on a large enough scale bound to catch some page impressions?
This method works just fine today. Maybe even better than before. The only difference is that 10-15 years ago it was possible to fill your sites with tons of unique but garbage texts and get good position in SERPs.

Now the uniqueness is not as important as user experience. 10 years ago Google was unable to spy on surfers (nobody was using Google analytics, there was no Chrome browser, no Android etc). Today you need to keep surfers glued to your site (they have to spend much time there, open many pages, bookmark it etc), because Google knows everything.

The best way to do it is to provide the content your surfer expects to see. Just give them tons of relevant media (videos, images etc) and Google will love your site. 10 years ago you could hire a "copywriter" from India to clog up your site with unique but absolutely senseless texts and that worked. Now you don't need anything unique.

Look at the top of Google SERP's for any adult keyword and you will see tubes there. Click any link and you will see a video player and a shot non-unique title/description. There is no unique but boring texts written by "copywriters". There is only a few-word title and video, which is just nothing... but everything that your surfer is looking for. When you are searching for some hardcore action, you won't read long boring text pages and will close them even before they load, but you will definitely stay on a video page or image gallery. Google is not stupid today and knows it very well.

To sum it up. The automation method works perfect nowadays and even better than before. Just use do it wisely. Tons of relevant media, right site design/layout, good navigation, search functionality, tags, content categories etc will do the trick. The content can be non-unique at all, but it must be sorted out, categorized and presented in useful form. Your surfer activity factor will grow up immediately and Google will notice that...

The text spinning/synonimizing is still very useful BTW. Not to get better positions in SERP's, but to get more SE traffic from low density keywords, because if you have 100 sites with a same video, but with different keywords in the title, you will get more hits. E.g. lots of people search for "teen with a toy", but someone may type "nubile girl with dildo". Using text spinning/synonimizing function on your self-populating sites, you will target almost all possible search phrases. And course you can target the people that speak different languages. The auto-translate feature works out of the box.

That's why my plugin has "SEO" in its name ;)
__________________

Aggregate cam sites, run tubes, datings, TGP's, pinboards, blogs and anything else on autopilot!
Import XML, RSS, Atom, HTML, JSON and CSV sources into WordPress with ease!
Don't forget to enter your 20% off discount coupon code: GFYMEMBER
CyberSEO is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:35 PM   #7
chadglni
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PEI, Canada
Posts: 6,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
This way works just fine today. Maybe even better than before. The only difference is that 10 years ago it was possible to fill your sites with tons of unique but garbage texts and search engines gave then good positions in SERPs.

Now the uniqueness is not as important as user experience. 10 years ago Google was unable to spy on surfers (nobody was using Google analytics, there was no Chrome browser, no Android etc). Today you need to keep surfers glued to your site (spend much time there, open many pages, bookmark it etc), because Google knows everything.

The best way to do it is to provide the content your surfer expects to see. Just give them tons of relevant media (videos, images etc) and Google will love your site. 10 years ago you could hire a "copywriter" from India who clog up your site with unique but absolutely senseless texts and that worked. Now you don't need anything unique.

Look at the top of Google SERP's for any adult keyword and you will see tubes there. Click any link and you will see a video player and a shot non-unique title/description. There is no unique but boring tests written by "copywriters". There is only a few-word title and video, which is nothing... but everything that your surfer is looking for. Google is not that stupid today and it knows it.

So to sum it up. The automation method works perfect nowadays and even better than before. Just use do it right. Tons of relevant media, right site design/layout, good navigation, search functionality, tags, content categories etc will do the trick. The content can be non unique at all, but it must be sorted out, categorized and presented in a easy to use form. Your surfer activity factor will grow up immediately and Google will notice that...
Great explanation.. made my hamster wheel turn. I forgot about a lot of factors that carry weight these days that did not really exist in the past. Thanks for this
chadglni is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 12:13 AM   #8
CyberSEO
WordPress Wizard
 
CyberSEO's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 26,235
Yes, today these factors have changed dramatically. Here is an example from the real life. I have some site which sells mobile phones. It pulls a product feed from sponsor and generates the pages for each item. But unfortunately there is only an image, a description/price and a link to the shopping cart. Many other affiliates who re-sell that sponsor have absolutely the same pages. So I configured the CyberSEO plugin to add one relevant youtube video with a review of the particular phone. This small trick has instantly made my pages better for surfers. Now they spend more time on my site, because they are watching video reviews. Course this is just an example - one of many tricks, that could make a self-populated site better than the competitor ones. The same techniques work good for both adult and mainstream sites.
__________________

Aggregate cam sites, run tubes, datings, TGP's, pinboards, blogs and anything else on autopilot!
Import XML, RSS, Atom, HTML, JSON and CSV sources into WordPress with ease!
Don't forget to enter your 20% off discount coupon code: GFYMEMBER
CyberSEO is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 06:41 PM   #9
XSAXS
Confirmed User
 
XSAXS's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: BehindThePixels
Posts: 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
See sig. The easiest way to to it:

Write a post with Spintax.
Pull it as an RSS feed to your other 100 blogs.
Profit.



Also if you install CyberSEO at your recipient blogs, you will be able to additionally spin the posts on the end side using your own synonym table or these spinner services: WordAi, TheBestSpinner, SpinnerChief, SpinRewriter, SpinChimp, ESpiner. Plus to that, the posts can be automatically translated to over 100 languages. They can be mixed with additional content etc.

I believe you won't find another plugin with all these features.
CyberSEO... what happened to your affiliate program!? I thought I remembered you having one. I'm interested in making some extra $$$ by promoting / reselling your products.
XSAXS is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 08:08 PM   #10
CyberSEO
WordPress Wizard
 
CyberSEO's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 26,235
Quote:
Originally Posted by XSAXS View Post
CyberSEO... what happened to your affiliate program!? I thought I remembered you having one. I'm interested in making some extra $$$ by promoting / reselling your products.
I'm selling my plugins via 2checkout. Unfortunately they have decided to close the affiliate program for all products, not just for mine...
__________________

Aggregate cam sites, run tubes, datings, TGP's, pinboards, blogs and anything else on autopilot!
Import XML, RSS, Atom, HTML, JSON and CSV sources into WordPress with ease!
Don't forget to enter your 20% off discount coupon code: GFYMEMBER
CyberSEO is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 10:19 PM   #11
WiredGuy
Pounding Googlebot
 
WiredGuy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 34,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
This method works just fine today. Maybe even better than before. The only difference is that 10-15 years ago it was possible to fill your sites with tons of unique but garbage texts and get good position in SERPs.

Now the uniqueness is not as important as user experience. 10 years ago Google was unable to spy on surfers (nobody was using Google analytics, there was no Chrome browser, no Android etc). Today you need to keep surfers glued to your site (they have to spend much time there, open many pages, bookmark it etc), because Google knows everything.

The best way to do it is to provide the content your surfer expects to see. Just give them tons of relevant media (videos, images etc) and Google will love your site. 10 years ago you could hire a "copywriter" from India to clog up your site with unique but absolutely senseless texts and that worked. Now you don't need anything unique.

Look at the top of Google SERP's for any adult keyword and you will see tubes there. Click any link and you will see a video player and a shot non-unique title/description. There is no unique but boring texts written by "copywriters". There is only a few-word title and video, which is just nothing... but everything that your surfer is looking for. When you are searching for some hardcore action, you won't read long boring text pages and will close them even before they load, but you will definitely stay on a video page or image gallery. Google is not stupid today and knows it very well.

To sum it up. The automation method works perfect nowadays and even better than before. Just use do it wisely. Tons of relevant media, right site design/layout, good navigation, search functionality, tags, content categories etc will do the trick. The content can be non-unique at all, but it must be sorted out, categorized and presented in useful form. Your surfer activity factor will grow up immediately and Google will notice that...

The text spinning/synonimizing is still very useful BTW. Not to get better positions in SERP's, but to get more SE traffic from low density keywords, because if you have 100 sites with a same video, but with different keywords in the title, you will get more hits. E.g. lots of people search for "teen with a toy", but someone may type "nubile girl with dildo". Using text spinning/synonimizing function on your self-populating sites, you will target almost all possible search phrases. And course you can target the people that speak different languages. The auto-translate feature works out of the box.

That's why my plugin has "SEO" in its name ;)
Very well written.
WG
__________________
I molest Google for a living.
WiredGuy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 10:35 PM   #12
XSAXS
Confirmed User
 
XSAXS's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: BehindThePixels
Posts: 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
This method works just fine today. Maybe even better than before. The only difference is that 10-15 years ago it was possible to fill your sites with tons of unique but garbage texts and get good position in SERPs.

Now the uniqueness is not as important as user experience. 10 years ago Google was unable to spy on surfers (nobody was using Google analytics, there was no Chrome browser, no Android etc). Today you need to keep surfers glued to your site (they have to spend much time there, open many pages, bookmark it etc), because Google knows everything.

The best way to do it is to provide the content your surfer expects to see. Just give them tons of relevant media (videos, images etc) and Google will love your site. 10 years ago you could hire a "copywriter" from India to clog up your site with unique but absolutely senseless texts and that worked. Now you don't need anything unique.

Look at the top of Google SERP's for any adult keyword and you will see tubes there. Click any link and you will see a video player and a shot non-unique title/description. There is no unique but boring texts written by "copywriters". There is only a few-word title and video, which is just nothing... but everything that your surfer is looking for. When you are searching for some hardcore action, you won't read long boring text pages and will close them even before they load, but you will definitely stay on a video page or image gallery. Google is not stupid today and knows it very well.

To sum it up. The automation method works perfect nowadays and even better than before. Just use do it wisely. Tons of relevant media, right site design/layout, good navigation, search functionality, tags, content categories etc will do the trick. The content can be non-unique at all, but it must be sorted out, categorized and presented in useful form. Your surfer activity factor will grow up immediately and Google will notice that...

The text spinning/synonimizing is still very useful BTW. Not to get better positions in SERP's, but to get more SE traffic from low density keywords, because if you have 100 sites with a same video, but with different keywords in the title, you will get more hits. E.g. lots of people search for "teen with a toy", but someone may type "nubile girl with dildo". Using text spinning/synonimizing function on your self-populating sites, you will target almost all possible search phrases. And course you can target the people that speak different languages. The auto-translate feature works out of the box.

That's why my plugin has "SEO" in its name ;)
Yes. Thanks. As WG said, this is well explained. Appreciate it.

As for the affiliate program... I'm interested if you ever consider/find a solution.
XSAXS is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
post, organize, wordpress, recommend, guys, mainwp, application, desktop, images, blogs, spin, manage, gurus, optimize, usage, inserting, spinning, articles, time, dramatically, speed
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.