Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2017, 06:23 AM   #101
CurrentlySober
Full of shit...
 
CurrentlySober's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: A Public Bathroom
Posts: 26,594
One Hundy Waiting for Holly Willyboobie!
__________________
CurrentlySober is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 07:46 AM   #102
Scott McD
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
Scott McD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 65,353
Katie Cassidy




__________________


I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You should too!

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 07:47 AM   #103
Scott McD
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
Scott McD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 65,353
__________________


I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You should too!

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 07:49 AM   #104
Scott McD
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
Scott McD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 65,353
Lili Simmons from "True Detective"




Now that's fucking HAWT !!!!
__________________


I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You should too!

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 07:51 AM   #105
Scott McD
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
Scott McD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 65,353
Few more of Lili:






__________________


I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You should too!

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 09:43 AM   #106
nude images
Confirmed User
 
nude images's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: The Land Of Sexiest Girls Alive
Posts: 147
Lily Simmons also did some super hot stuff in Banshee series.

Very hot, even when dressed.
__________________
A lion doesn't concern itself with the opinion of sheep.
nude images is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 10:20 AM   #107
Scott McD
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
Scott McD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 65,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by nude images View Post
Lily Simmons also did some super hot stuff in Banshee series.

Very hot, even when dressed.
Defo one of the hottest so far.

Expecting another couple to appear over the weekend...
__________________


I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You should too!

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:00 AM   #108
marlboroack
So Fucking Fanned
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ☣
Posts: 8,619
Nice rack on her
marlboroack is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 01:05 AM   #109
j3rkules
VIP
 
j3rkules's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by nude images View Post
Lily Simmons also did some super hot stuff in Banshee series.

Very hot, even when dressed.
I hope she will some full frontal ones too.
__________________


I have been using them for over ten years now for my adult sites and I am very happy with their services.
j3rkules is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 07:23 AM   #110
Scott McD
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
Scott McD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 65,353
Maria: (no idea who she is)


Nice tits though:
__________________


I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You should too!

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 07:31 AM   #111
Busty2
Registered User
 
Busty2's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: USA, Maine /California and the UK
Posts: 1,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McD View Post
I wonder why she has MINE written on her chest in what looks like toothpaste ?

Perhaps the boyfriend taking the pics, wants everyone to know she is taken ?

In The Arrow it looks like she has a huge rack, but in this picture they look like small bolt-ons !
Busty2 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 08:08 AM   #112
CaptainHowdy
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
CaptainHowdy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Happy in the dark.
Posts: 73,642
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McD View Post
Lili Simmons from "True Detective"
Yes, please ...
CaptainHowdy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 08:10 AM   #113
CurrentlySober
Full of shit...
 
CurrentlySober's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: A Public Bathroom
Posts: 26,594
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McD View Post
She is covered in poo
__________________
CurrentlySober is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 08:35 AM   #114
theS2O
We design stuff.
 
theS2O's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: s2odesigns.com
Posts: 4,139
OhMyGawd!! It's AMANDA! My all time crushhhhhh!!
__________________
EMAIL ME NOW at [email protected] for Design Inquiries! | skype: s2odesigns | icq: 280646555



theS2O is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 08:52 AM   #115
CyberSEO
WordPress Wizard
 
CyberSEO's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 26,624
Guys, you are real crazy maniacs. You're wanking on pictures of some women only because they are famous (at least in your mind, because I've seen only two from this thread doing some roles in the Hollywood movies). The fact is that I've seen them on TV doesn't make them hot. To be honest, I haven't seen a single girl here who I can call real hot. Go to a subway during a rush hour and you will see at least ten of those who you will call a beauty angel.

Those females you post here are just about or even below the average. Guys, what's wrong with you? There is a countless number of the real beauties walking around and you still posing some real far away no-perfect pictures, just because you know them as "celebrities"? Hey, wake up already!

I've already mentioned on GFY that the only Hollywood actress that really looks hot is Scarlett Johansson. Not because she looks more attractive than others and not because she's famous, but because she's visually resembles my own wife. I love my wife and and find her Hollywood twin copy attractive. This is a normal instinct IMHO, isn't it? But I really don't get your obsession with celebrities. Even if they look 10x times worse than an average girl you can see every day on the street, you still say they are hot. They are not, god damnit!
__________________

Aggregate cam sites, run tubes, datings, TGP's, pinboards, blogs and anything else on autopilot!
Import XML, RSS, Atom, HTML, JSON and CSV sources into WordPress with ease!
Don't forget to enter your 20% off discount coupon code: GFYMEMBER
CyberSEO is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 09:52 AM   #116
Busty2
Registered User
 
Busty2's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: USA, Maine /California and the UK
Posts: 1,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
Guys, you are real crazy maniacs. You're wanking on pictures of some women only because they are famous (at least in your mind, because I've seen only two from this thread doing some roles in the Hollywood movies). The fact is that I've seen them on TV doesn't make them hot. To be honest, I haven't seen a single girl here who I can call real hot. Go to a subway during a rush hour and you will see at least ten of those who you will call a beauty angel.

Those females you post here are just about or even below the average. Guys, what's wrong with you? There is a countless number of the real beauties walking around and you still posing some real far away no-perfect pictures, just because you know them as "celebrities"? Hey, wake up already!

I've already mentioned on GFY that the only Hollywood actress that really looks hot is Scarlett Johansson. Not because she looks more attractive than others and not because she's famous, but because she's visually resembles my own wife. I love my wife and and find her Hollywood twin copy attractive. This is a normal instinct IMHO, isn't it? But I really don't get your obsession with celebrities. Even if they look 10x times worse than an average girl you can see every day on the street, you still say they are hot. They are not, god damnit!
I sort of agree with you, Scarlett Johansson is my all time perfect woman and if your wife resembles her then you are one lucky guy
Busty2 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 10:05 AM   #117
Scott McD
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
Scott McD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 65,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
Guys, you are real crazy maniacs. You're wanking on pictures of some women only because they are famous (at least in your mind, because I've seen only two from this thread doing some roles in the Hollywood movies). The fact is that I've seen them on TV doesn't make them hot. To be honest, I haven't seen a single girl here who I can call real hot. Go to a subway during a rush hour and you will see at least ten of those who you will call a beauty angel.

Those females you post here are just about or even below the average. Guys, what's wrong with you? There is a countless number of the real beauties walking around and you still posing some real far away no-perfect pictures, just because you know them as "celebrities"? Hey, wake up already!

I've already mentioned on GFY that the only Hollywood actress that really looks hot is Scarlett Johansson. Not because she looks more attractive than others and not because she's famous, but because she's visually resembles my own wife. I love my wife and and find her Hollywood twin copy attractive. This is a normal instinct IMHO, isn't it? But I really don't get your obsession with celebrities. Even if they look 10x times worse than an average girl you can see every day on the street, you still say they are hot. They are not, god damnit!
Don't think anybody has been saying some are hot when they are not so, can't really see where you are coming from with that.

Pics like this one for me



Is hot as hell. So i'll call it that. Some other people just like seeing celebs they have seen in certain movies and seeing nudes of them because well, it's like seeing a neighbour or a friend you know and now seeing their nudes. So the interest will always be there.

We have all seen Miley naked and she's a skank. So celeb "fappenings" are always interesting, but I don't think people are getting too carried away with anything.

If you feel your wife is 'Scarlett' material then i'm afraid all we can do is take your word for it. Don't expect everyone to believe you though...
__________________


I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You should too!

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 10:39 AM   #118
CyberSEO
WordPress Wizard
 
CyberSEO's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 26,624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty2 View Post
I sort of agree with you, Scarlett Johansson is my all time perfect woman and if your wife resembles her then you are one lucky guy
The Johansson's husbang or her BF (I have no idea who fucks her now because I'm not a celebrity wanker, so I don't care) is a lucky guy because I've married my wife when Johansson was not an actress at all. Wikipedia says her first role was in 1994. The year when my son was born in So my wife is not resembles her. It's not like a love my wife because she resembles Johansson. I like Johansson because she resembles my wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McD View Post
Pics like this one for me
She's a very nice-looking woman... but not better than 10's of those you can see every day walking from your home to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McD View Post
If you feel your wife is 'Scarlett' material then i'm afraid all we can do is take your word for it.
My friends are kidding like that on me, but once again... my wife is not Johansson. Johansson looks my wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McD View Post
Don't expect everyone to believe you though...
I live in Russia, man. You have to visit this country to stop believing to everyone and to wish staying here forever (yes, because of the girls @ the 1st place) ;)

This is the picture that makes the trick:



Even my own mom thinks it's my wife 15 years ago )))) Course we all getting older a year by year, so we all look different today. But if I will print it out and put it into our family album, nobody will ask me who is that
__________________

Aggregate cam sites, run tubes, datings, TGP's, pinboards, blogs and anything else on autopilot!
Import XML, RSS, Atom, HTML, JSON and CSV sources into WordPress with ease!
Don't forget to enter your 20% off discount coupon code: GFYMEMBER
CyberSEO is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 01:26 PM   #119
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: portland, OR
Posts: 16,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
Guys, you are real crazy maniacs. You're wanking on pictures of some women only because they are famous (at least in your mind, because I've seen only two from this thread doing some roles in the Hollywood movies). The fact is that I've seen them on TV doesn't make them hot. To be honest, I haven't seen a single girl here who I can call real hot. Go to a subway during a rush hour and you will see at least ten of those who you will call a beauty angel.

Those females you post here are just about or even below the average. Guys, what's wrong with you? There is a countless number of the real beauties walking around and you still posing some real far away no-perfect pictures, just because you know them as "celebrities"? Hey, wake up already!

I've already mentioned on GFY that the only Hollywood actress that really looks hot is Scarlett Johansson. Not because she looks more attractive than others and not because she's famous, but because she's visually resembles my own wife. I love my wife and and find her Hollywood twin copy attractive. This is a normal instinct IMHO, isn't it? But I really don't get your obsession with celebrities. Even if they look 10x times worse than an average girl you can see every day on the street, you still say they are hot. They are not, god damnit!
There are more factors than just good looks that go into someone being "hot" or people being attracted to a certain person. Look at Mick Jagger. The dude is ugly and has been his entire life yet his entire adult life he has had women, many of them incredibly beautiful women, throwing themselves at him. It's because he is famous, talented etc.

When a guy sees a picture of a famous actress her looks play a part in being attracted to her, but that she is talented/accomplished/famous/whatever adds to it. It's all part of the fantasy. The idea of that fame is intoxicating to many. Also, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Many people think Kim Kardashian is gorgeous. I think she looks like a cross-dressing guy with a giant, fake ass. There are a ton of people who hate her, yet her sex tape is one of, if not the, most viewed porn movies of all time. I'm sure the 100+ million plus people who have watched that movie on Pornhub alone weren't watching it because they think she is such a beautiful woman.

Another factor with pictures like those in this thread is that they are taboo. These are pics these famous people took that they didn't want us to see and now we are getting to see them. That feeling of being a bit naughty releases dopamine and makes us like what we are seeing just a little bit more.

Humans are just animals, and like many animals, there is a lot that goes into what we find hot. You may not find the women in this thread hot and think Scarlett Johansson is, but I guarantee you there are plenty of people out there who don't think Scarlett is all that beautiful and would strongly disagree with you about the women in this thread.
__________________
Custom writing for all your text needs: blogs, articles, descriptions, stories, keywords, and more.
Put my dirty mind to work turning your ideas into text that sells.
Contact me [email protected] for info/samples
kane is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 01:31 PM   #120
seeandsee
Check SIG!
 
seeandsee's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Europe (Skype: gojkoas)
Posts: 50,301
nice slut
__________________


Advertiser - Publisher - CPA Offers - Affiliates Program 15%

Skype: TanMediaInfo | Website: http://tancenter.net
ICQ: 670087882 | Email: [email protected]
seeandsee is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 02:32 PM   #121
Scott McD
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
Scott McD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 65,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
Another factor with pictures like those in this thread is that they are taboo. These are pics these famous people took that they didn't want us to see and now we are getting to see them. That feeling of being a bit naughty releases dopamine and makes us like what we are seeing just a little bit more.
Well summed up...
__________________


I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You should too!

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 03:34 PM   #122
Scott McD
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
Scott McD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 65,353
Next up:

Summer Rae from WWE






__________________


I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You should too!

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 11:04 PM   #123
CyberSEO
WordPress Wizard
 
CyberSEO's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 26,624
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
There are more factors than just good looks that go into someone being "hot" or people being attracted to a certain person. Look at Mick Jagger. The dude is ugly and has been his entire life yet his entire adult life he has had women, many of them incredibly beautiful women, throwing themselves at him. It's because he is famous, talented etc.
This is just an instinct. My own wife say that sexuality of a men is in his brain. 10000 years ago all strong men (doesn't matter how ugly they are) were attractive for woman. That's because a strong man was able to protect and feed his woman and her kids. Today a smart man (yes, famous and successful) is the one who can feed and protect a woman. This is just a basic instinct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
When a guy sees a picture of a famous actress her looks play a part in being attracted to her, but that she is talented/accomplished/famous/whatever adds to it. It's all part of the fantasy. The idea of that fame is intoxicating to many. Also, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Many people think Kim Kardashian is gorgeous. I think she looks like a cross-dressing guy with a giant, fake ass. There are a ton of people who hate her, yet her sex tape is one of, if not the, most viewed porn movies of all time. I'm sure the 100+ million plus people who have watched that movie on Pornhub alone weren't watching it because they think she is such a beautiful woman.
This is what I will never understand. This kind of attraction criteria is normal for girls of childbearing age (see above why), but not for men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
Another factor with pictures like those in this thread is that they are taboo. These are pics these famous people took that they didn't want us to see and now we are getting to see them. That feeling of being a bit naughty releases dopamine and makes us like what we are seeing just a little bit more.
I will agree on that in case if someone is really obsessed with these celebrities. I'm one of those who gives a flying fuck about them. If woman is beautiful, then she is beautiful to me. I don't care if she famous or not. So it's a taboo only for their fans. For others these are just amateur pictures from someone's private albums. Just like those you can see at "GF revenge" sites - I never understand this kind of fetish. Professional porn models performs much better, look better and their videos/images have a way better quality. Why should anyone look at all that amateur garbage shot on silly iphone camera?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
Humans are just animals, and like many animals, there is a lot that goes into what we find hot.
Sorry, but I disagree. We are animals and that's right, but animals don't wank on celebrities. They use their instincts. A dog won't mate with a bitch only because she's famous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
You may not find the women in this thread hot and think Scarlett Johansson is, but I guarantee you there are plenty of people out there who don't think Scarlett is all that beautiful and would strongly disagree with you about the women in this thread.
I never said that Johansson is better than some one else. The most beautiful woman to me is my own wife (beauty is in the eye of the beholder). So when I see Johansson in some movie (to be honest, I've seen only a few of them) I think abut my wife. As I said above, it's just an automatic reaction and nothing more. I'll give you another example. If Scarlett Johansson will invite me for a dinner, I won't go. Because even if she looks like someone I love, she is not her. The picture may look similar, but the person will be different, so I'm not interested.

P.S. As about the chicks on photos in this thread. I barely know them. I've seen one girl in "the hunger games" (lazy to google for her name). And course I've seen Emma Watson just yesterday in "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" which was shown by some movie channel tonight. She was a little girl there and I haven't seen her grown up in the modern movies. The rest of faces above I have never seen at all.
__________________

Aggregate cam sites, run tubes, datings, TGP's, pinboards, blogs and anything else on autopilot!
Import XML, RSS, Atom, HTML, JSON and CSV sources into WordPress with ease!
Don't forget to enter your 20% off discount coupon code: GFYMEMBER
CyberSEO is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 02:31 AM   #124
ianmoone332000
Confirmed User
 
ianmoone332000's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Scotland
Posts: 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McD View Post
Maria: (no idea who she is)


Nice tits though:

Shes another wrestler.
ianmoone332000 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:56 AM   #125
rogueteens
So fucking bland
 
rogueteens's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: England
Posts: 7,410
i don't think Holly's boobies are going to appear.
rogueteens is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 09:02 AM   #126
Scott McD
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
Scott McD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 65,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogueteens View Post
i don't think Holly's boobies are going to appear.
Don't say that now.

I haven't masturbated for a week in preparation for this...
__________________


I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You should too!

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 09:28 AM   #127
rogueteens
So fucking bland
 
rogueteens's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: England
Posts: 7,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McD View Post
Don't say that now.

I haven't masturbated for a week in preparation for this...
same here, I've been saving it up for so long that I'm starting to find lampposts sexy.
rogueteens is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 12:16 PM   #128
Scott McD
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
Scott McD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 65,353
And yes CyberSEO while Holly might not be as hot as your wife we await with baited breath on this one...

Sorry.
__________________


I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You should too!

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 02:58 PM   #129
thirdworldxxx
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Chatsworth, CA
Posts: 192
send n00dz
__________________
Your #1 source for authentic Asian, Latin, Euro, and Shemale xxx content.
Email: [email protected]
Skype: diegocastles
thirdworldxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 03:38 PM   #130
Scott McD
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
Scott McD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 65,353
This is apparently the real Holly pic:




I'm having serious doubts over it though. Will have to wait for further evidence on this one...
__________________


I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You should too!

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 05:52 PM   #131
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: portland, OR
Posts: 16,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post

I will agree on that in case if someone is really obsessed with these celebrities. I'm one of those who gives a flying fuck about them. If woman is beautiful, then she is beautiful to me. I don't care if she famous or not. So it's a taboo only for their fans. For others these are just amateur pictures from someone's private albums. Just like those you can see at "GF revenge" sites - I never understand this kind of fetish. Professional porn models performs much better, look better and their videos/images have a way better quality. Why should anyone look at all that amateur garbage shot on silly iphone camera?
The reason is simple. It is just like the leaked celeb pics. These are pics we are not supposed to see and now we are. Sure, porn models can be very hot and the pictures can be very high in quality. But those girls are being paid to be naked. They aren't getting naked just for the fun of it, they are doing it because it is their job. If I could see a very high-quality picture of a gorgeous porn girl naked or a leaked, grainy, low-quality pic of the hot chick that works at my bank naked, I would choose the low-quality pic of the girl from the bank every time. It is also the same reason many strippers leave their bottoms on when they tan so they get tan lines. It gives the guys at the club the illusion that they are seeing something they shouldn't be seeing.
__________________
Custom writing for all your text needs: blogs, articles, descriptions, stories, keywords, and more.
Put my dirty mind to work turning your ideas into text that sells.
Contact me [email protected] for info/samples
kane is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 06:06 PM   #132
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: High In The Clouds
Posts: 5,636
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
This is just an instinct. My own wife say that sexuality of a men is in his brain. 10000 years ago all strong men (doesn't matter how ugly they are) were attractive for woman. That's because a strong man was able to protect and feed his woman and her kids. Today a smart man (yes, famous and successful) is the one who can feed and protect a woman. This is just a basic instinct.



This is what I will never understand. This kind of attraction criteria is normal for girls of childbearing age (see above why), but not for men.



I will agree on that in case if someone is really obsessed with these celebrities. I'm one of those who gives a flying fuck about them. If woman is beautiful, then she is beautiful to me. I don't care if she famous or not. So it's a taboo only for their fans. For others these are just amateur pictures from someone's private albums. Just like those you can see at "GF revenge" sites - I never understand this kind of fetish. Professional porn models performs much better, look better and their videos/images have a way better quality. Why should anyone look at all that amateur garbage shot on silly iphone camera?



Sorry, but I disagree. We are animals and that's right, but animals don't wank on celebrities. They use their instincts. A dog won't mate with a bitch only because she's famous.



I never said that Johansson is better than some one else. The most beautiful woman to me is my own wife (beauty is in the eye of the beholder). So when I see Johansson in some movie (to be honest, I've seen only a few of them) I think abut my wife. As I said above, it's just an automatic reaction and nothing more. I'll give you another example. If Scarlett Johansson will invite me for a dinner, I won't go. Because even if she looks like someone I love, she is not her. The picture may look similar, but the person will be different, so I'm not interested.

P.S. As about the chicks on photos in this thread. I barely know them. I've seen one girl in "the hunger games" (lazy to google for her name). And course I've seen Emma Watson just yesterday in "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" which was shown by some movie channel tonight. She was a little girl there and I haven't seen her grown up in the modern movies. The rest of faces above I have never seen at all.
\
__________________

Vote for 'Ribbet Hog' - WebBastard of the Year

OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 04:01 AM   #133
Scott McD
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
Scott McD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 65,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
The reason is simple. It is just like the leaked celeb pics. These are pics we are not supposed to see and now we are. Sure, porn models can be very hot and the pictures can be very high in quality. But those girls are being paid to be naked. They aren't getting naked just for the fun of it, they are doing it because it is their job. If I could see a very high-quality picture of a gorgeous porn girl naked or a leaked, grainy, low-quality pic of the hot chick that works at my bank naked, I would choose the low-quality pic of the girl from the bank every time. It is also the same reason many strippers leave their bottoms on when they tan so they get tan lines. It gives the guys at the club the illusion that they are seeing something they shouldn't be seeing.
It's like seeing the next door neighbour you always thought was pretty hot and getting to see her titties. Again that's where the taboo part comes into it...
__________________


I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You should too!

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 05:59 AM   #134
ianmoone332000
Confirmed User
 
ianmoone332000's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Scotland
Posts: 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McD View Post
This is apparently the real Holly pic:




I'm having serious doubts over it though. Will have to wait for further evidence on this one...
If its not real, its a very good photo shop.Where you get it Scott?. I have been checking the usual fappening sites for Holly but thats the first pic i have seen
ianmoone332000 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 07:17 AM   #135
Scott McD
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
Scott McD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 65,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmoone332000 View Post
If its not real, its a very good photo shop.Where you get it Scott?. I have been checking the usual fappening sites for Holly but thats the first pic i have seen
I got sent it on whatsapp then i found it on Twitter.

It could be real. Check out those nips man!!
__________________


I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You should too!

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 08:43 AM   #136
Best-In-BC
Confirmed User
 
Best-In-BC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 9,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McD View Post
#puke
__________________


Advertiser - Publisher - CPA Offers - Affiliates Program 15%

Skype: TanMediaInfo | Website: http://tancenter.net
ICQ: 670087882 | Email: [email protected]

Skype: TanMediaInfo | ICQ: 670087882 | Email: [email protected]

T A N Center.net | The Adult Network
Best-In-BC is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 08:53 AM   #137
CyberSEO
WordPress Wizard
 
CyberSEO's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 26,624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McD View Post
It's like seeing the next door neighbour you always thought was pretty hot and getting to see her titties. Again that's where the taboo part comes into it...
Like jerking off @ pictures of your next door neighbor... secretly? For real? Sorry, man but it's a bit... a maniac thing. If you like someone, just go ahead and suggest her to make you a company for a dinner/cinema/whatever or simply say that you like her and would like (English is a so poor language) to date her. WTF is wrong with that?

There is a lot of professional porn content which is made specially for every one who wants to jerk off. I can't see any problem with that, because that's absolutely normal. But doing it secretly at images/videos of people you know, sitting in the mom's basement... No, no and no, because that's not normal. This is IMHO and I don't expect that everybody will agree with my point of view.
__________________

Aggregate cam sites, run tubes, datings, TGP's, pinboards, blogs and anything else on autopilot!
Import XML, RSS, Atom, HTML, JSON and CSV sources into WordPress with ease!
Don't forget to enter your 20% off discount coupon code: GFYMEMBER
CyberSEO is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 08:55 AM   #138
rogueteens
So fucking bland
 
rogueteens's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: England
Posts: 7,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McD View Post
I got sent it on whatsapp then i found it on Twitter.

It could be real. Check out those nips man!!
sadly, I'm erring towards your first guess of it being fake, those tits seem to good for a woman who's had a few kids.
rogueteens is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 09:19 AM   #139
AndyA
Confirmed User
 
AndyA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Tampa, Fl.
Posts: 1,514
Why is she putting tighty whities on her head?
__________________
Andy Alvarez
President / Founder
Webmaster Central / VR3000
skype: andy.alvarez4
www.webmastercentral.com/vr
www.webmastercentral.com

VRBallers: 50/50 for Life
VR3000 Voted #1 VR Site in the World!
http://www.vrballers.com

AndyA is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 09:20 AM   #140
AndyA
Confirmed User
 
AndyA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Tampa, Fl.
Posts: 1,514
These look just like her... what a weird thing to be doing though. SO WEIRD
__________________
Andy Alvarez
President / Founder
Webmaster Central / VR3000
skype: andy.alvarez4
www.webmastercentral.com/vr
www.webmastercentral.com

VRBallers: 50/50 for Life
VR3000 Voted #1 VR Site in the World!
http://www.vrballers.com

AndyA is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 09:28 AM   #141
Scott McD
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
Scott McD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 65,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Best-In-BC View Post
#puke
I agree on that one actually. Does nothing for me...
__________________


I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You should too!

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 09:46 AM   #142
TheDA
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 4,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogueteens View Post
sadly, I'm erring towards your first guess of it being fake, those tits seem to good for a woman who's had a few kids.
Could easily have been taken pre-kids. It looks like a lot younger her. Maybe 10 years ago.
__________________
Sharleen Spiteri - 1989 - In The Ass
TheDA is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 09:48 AM   #143
xXXtesy10
Fakecoin Investor
 
xXXtesy10's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New Delhi, IN
Posts: 7,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeandsee View Post
nice slut
__________________
WARNING: Stay Away From Marlboroack aka aka Brandon Ackerman
http://gfy.com/21169705-post8.html
Donny Long is Felon, Stalker, Scammer & Coward
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/...lon-int-761244
xXXtesy10 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 09:50 AM   #144
TheDA
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 4,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmoone332000 View Post
If its not real, its a very good photo shop.Where you get it Scott?. I have been checking the usual fappening sites for Holly but thats the first pic i have seen
People are so smart with PS now. Things like these are simple to do now and unless the component parts are out there then only the likes of error level analysis will detect it.
__________________
Sharleen Spiteri - 1989 - In The Ass
TheDA is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 09:50 AM   #145
Scott McD
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
Scott McD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 65,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDA View Post
Could easily have been taken pre-kids. It looks like a lot younger her. Maybe 10 years ago.
Yeah it is a younger face for Holly but that's what makes me think fake or at least not new because if this is from a fone hack why would she have such an old pic on her fone ??
__________________


I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You should too!

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 09:54 AM   #146
TheDA
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 4,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McD View Post
Yeah it is a younger face for Holly but that's what makes me think fake or at least not new because if this is from a fone hack why would she have such an old pic on her fone ??
Well I've got pics going back that far on my phone. Maybe it's her hubby's phone. Would you not keep a smoking hot pic of her amazing tits if she was yours?
__________________
Sharleen Spiteri - 1989 - In The Ass
TheDA is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 10:53 AM   #147
Scott McD
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
Scott McD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 65,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDA View Post
Would you not keep a smoking hot pic of her amazing tits if she was yours?
Well yes but......doubting they hacked her hubby's fone hehe...

#clutchingatstraws


We want MOAR !!!!!!
__________________


I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You should too!

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 11:46 AM   #148
Scott McD
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
Scott McD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 65,353
Fergie from Black Eyed Peas:


__________________


I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You should too!

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 11:51 AM   #149
Scott McD
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
Scott McD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 65,353
Kaitlynn from wwe:






__________________


I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You should too!

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 11:53 AM   #150
j3rkules
VIP
 
j3rkules's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McD View Post
Fergie from Black Eyed Peas:


Now, we are talking. Not bad booty.
__________________


I have been using them for over ten years now for my adult sites and I am very happy with their services.
j3rkules is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
hmmm, remember, role, ted, upsidedow, cock, sucking, seyfried, amanda
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.