Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2017, 11:41 AM   #1
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE
Trump!
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rent free in Bladewire's head
Posts: 6,448
LOL look at the headlines already from Trump's press conference

CNN: Trump's wild press conference
Huffingtonpost: 76 minute meltdown
MSNBC: Trump lies continue
TIME: Trump in total chaos

These "reporters" are the worst of the worst and want to divide the country and either lead us into a civil war or world war 3. So sickening and disgusting
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 11:53 AM   #2
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 18,555
You and your other nicks are gonna get banned for this shit knock it off asshole
__________________





Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 11:53 AM   #3
Odysseus
Confirmed User
 
Odysseus's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: www.gfy.com
Posts: 713
Call someone Trump to join this forum!
__________________
$ 1 00 000 per last Year.. Buy & sell mobile PopUp here
(Popunders \ PopUp \ Direct Links, Anti-AdBlock Solution, Worldwide in\out GEO)
Odysseus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 11:53 AM   #4
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE
Trump!
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rent free in Bladewire's head
Posts: 6,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladewire View Post
you and your other nicks are gonna get banned for this shit knock it off asshole
triggered
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 11:54 AM   #5
Joshua G
SS Breast Inspector
 
Joshua G's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,048
The liberal media is naked now. Only dumb libs still think they are getting it straight from the corporate press. Like rochard, mark prince, bladewire, crockett...they post liberal media lies here daily, believe they are true.

But the truth is they are dumb.

Joshua G is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 11:55 AM   #6
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 18,555
7 of the Trump threads on the front page are yours stop spamming JoshuaG/JohnnyClips
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 11:56 AM   #7
TheSquealer
Confirmed User
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 9,528
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyClips View Post
CNN: Trump's wild press conference
Huffingtonpost: 76 minute meltdown
MSNBC: Trump lies continue
TIME: Trump in total chaos
Happened to catch it in the car,.. the funny part was that he called it exactly as above, during the press conference,... before the headlines happened.
__________________
Sly is a friend and he does things awesome.

Vacares - Dedicated Servers, Now Taking PAXUM
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 11:57 AM   #8
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
bronco67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 19,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyClips View Post
CNN: Trump's wild press conference
Huffingtonpost: 76 minute meltdown
MSNBC: Trump lies continue
TIME: Trump in total chaos

These "reporters" are the worst of the worst and want to divide the country and either lead us into a civil war or world war 3. So sickening and disgusting
because it's true. I was watching it and those newspaper's thoughts were min exactly. Like Bill Maher says, "he a whiny little bitch".

The press treats Donald Trump like a piece of shit because he is a piece of shit.
__________________
bronco67 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 11:59 AM   #9
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE
Trump!
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rent free in Bladewire's head
Posts: 6,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
Happened to catch it in the car,.. the funny part was that he called it exactly as above, during the press conference,... before the headlines happened.
Yup

"Watch what they'll write about me - oh Trump goes on a tirade"... He called it
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 12:37 PM   #10
Matt 26z
Deregistered User
 
Matt 26z's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: ¤ª"˜¨๑۩۞۩๑¨˜"ª¤
Posts: 15,701
I watched the whole thing. Trump was calm. Those headlines are stupid.
Matt 26z is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 12:38 PM   #11
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE
Trump!
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rent free in Bladewire's head
Posts: 6,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt 26z View Post
I watched the whole thing. Trump was calm. Those headlines are stupid.
Exactly, and he predicted the headlines too
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 12:42 PM   #12
flashfire
ICQ 1 6 7 8 5 3 4 9 2
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,919
he did lie multiple times...what are they supposed to say?
__________________

MAXIMIZE PROFIT FROM YOUR WEBSITE WITH NATIVE ADS: ADXXX.COM
100% worldwide purchasing + Full Customization + Personal management + Weekly payments
flashfire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 12:45 PM   #13
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE
Trump!
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rent free in Bladewire's head
Posts: 6,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashfire View Post
he did lie multiple times...what are they supposed to say?
No he didn't...he was up there for 76 minutes and you act as if everything he is supposed to say has too be the ABSOLUTE TRUTH OR HE"S A LIAR!
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 12:57 PM   #14
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 18,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashfire View Post
he did lie multiple times...what are they supposed to say?
Redhats want Americans who know he lied to ignore the lies, and those who don't know he lied, to accept the lies. Trump calls the media "fake news" for educating the public of his lies. Trump loves twitter because he can lie directly to the people with no checks and balances.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 12:59 PM   #15
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE
Trump!
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rent free in Bladewire's head
Posts: 6,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Redhats want Americans who know he lied to ignore them, and those who don't to accept them. Trump calls the media "fake news" for educating the public of his lies. Trump loves twitter because he can lie directly to the people with no checks and balances.
What did he lie about?
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 01:02 PM   #16
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE
Trump!
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rent free in Bladewire's head
Posts: 6,448
So now they're saying Trump is racist because he asked the black reporter to set up a meeting with the black members of congress...what in the fuck?
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 01:17 PM   #17
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 18,555
^^ Redhat TRIGGERED bumping his Trump threads talking to himself
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 01:25 PM   #18
directfiesta
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
directfiesta's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Florida - Near Winter White House!
Posts: 22,274
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyClips View Post
What did he lie about?
just passing by :

Quote:
The president, who earlier in the press conference claimed he no longer watches CNN, admitted he actually does.
directfiesta is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 01:27 PM   #19
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE
Trump!
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rent free in Bladewire's head
Posts: 6,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by directfiesta View Post
just passing by :



Oh wow MASSIVE LIE! Lock him up!
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 01:30 PM   #20
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster
 
Robbie's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Vegas
Posts: 19,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt 26z View Post
I watched the whole thing. Trump was calm. Those headlines are stupid.
Just watched the entire replay.
The media is full of shit. He was very calm. He spent a bit of time explaining all the things his administration has already accomplished. He then explained that Flynn did nothing wrong by talking to the Russians and that he was let go because he didn't give Vice Pres. Pence a truthful answer about it internally.

He then pointed out that the press is creating all the hoopla about Russia and he said that having good relations with Russia is in our best interests.

I think that the people who voted for Trump to do exactly what he promised in his campaign...are completely dismayed at the headlines and false narrative coverage of the media.

The NY Times, Washington Post, and Huffington Post are just a few of the media source who have openly BRAGGED about NOT covering Trump without bias.
They claimed it was "too important" and that they had to "take a stand".

In other words...they are "bragging" that they have no journalistic integrity or value.

People in the real world see this.
These media companies still can't figure out why they are so unpopular and untrusted.
__________________
-Robbie
Claudia-Marie.Com
SOLO SLUT CASH
Robbie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 01:31 PM   #21
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE
Trump!
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rent free in Bladewire's head
Posts: 6,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
Just watched the entire replay.
The media is full of shit. He was very calm. He spent a bit of time explaining all the things his administration has already accomplished. He then explained that Flynn did nothing wrong by talking to the Russians and that he was let go because he didn't give Vice Pres. Pence a truthful answer about it internally.

He then pointed out that the press is creating all the hoopla about Russia and he said that having good relations with Russia is in our best interests.

I think that the people who voted for Trump to do exactly what he promised in his campaign...are completely dismayed at the headlines and false narrative coverage of the media.

The NY Times, Washington Post, and Huffington Post are just a few of the media source who have openly BRAGGED about NOT covering Trump without bias.
They claimed it was "too important" and that they had to "take a stand".

In other words...they are "bragging" that they have no journalistic integrity or value.

People in the real world see this.
These media companies still can't figure out why they are so unpopular and untrusted.
It's remarkable what happens in actual reality vs what FAKE NEWS like CNN and NY Times "reports"...unreal
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 01:42 PM   #22
john1975
Confirmed User
 
john1975's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 780
I love how he constantly went after the Cynical News Network (CNN) .

I for one, have been complaining for months about their shift from broadcasting like an independent news network.....to a completely cynical one. What was even more laughable is how they were even more cynical after the news conference was over....blaming trump like he's a crazy person. Dunno wit happened to CNN the last year or so....but it's been nothing but cynicism overload there. He called everything right.
john1975 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 01:54 PM   #23
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 27,293
insane, aggressive propaganda agenda is being executed. They are getting desperate and going in full force, it was never this biased and extreme. They demonize him obsessively.

If trump is getting assassinated, they have the blood on their hands. Absolutely disgusting.
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 02:03 PM   #24
Sarn
Confirmed User
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 2,437
Trump grab them by pussies
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 02:04 PM   #25
john1975
Confirmed User
 
john1975's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 780
My guess is CNN was forced to turn their broadcasting towards a more radical tone, to bring in more viewers from richer states....to increase their ad revenues. (NJ , NYC crowd) there's no other explanation....since Foxnews already secured the rich, laid-back , western crowd...cattle ranchers, cowboys , etc
john1975 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 02:05 PM   #26
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE
Trump!
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rent free in Bladewire's head
Posts: 6,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by john1975 View Post
My guess is CNN was forced to turn their broadcasting towards a more radical tone, to bring in more viewers from richer states....to increase their ad revenues. (NJ , NYC crowd) there's no other explanation....since Foxnews already secured the rich, laid-back , western crowd...cattle ranchers, cowboys , etc
CNN isn't getting any more viewers tho, theyre tanking
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 02:10 PM   #27
TampaToker
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Tampa Area
Posts: 5,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by john1975 View Post
I love how he constantly went after the Cynical News Network (CNN) .

I for one, have been complaining for months about their shift from broadcasting like an independent news network.....to a completely cynical one. What was even more laughable is how they were even more cynical after the news conference was over....blaming trump like he's a crazy person. Dunno wit happened to CNN the last year or so....but it's been nothing but cynicism overload there. He called everything right.
I am still trying to figure out what the hell happened to my democratic party. 8 years ago the republicans were the bat shit crazy one and the roles have now reversed
__________________
Icq 247-742-205
TampaToker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 02:16 PM   #28
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 18,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by TampaToker View Post
I am still trying to figure out what the hell happened to my democratic party. 8 years ago the republicans were the bat shit crazy one and the roles have now reversed
A president lying to public tends to set people off. So does this guy Stephen Miller ( his closest political advisor ) he put in front of the camera this weekend, then tweeted praise:




__________________





Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 02:18 PM   #29
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE
Trump!
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rent free in Bladewire's head
Posts: 6,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
A president lying to public tends to set people off. So does this guy Stephen Miller ( his closest political advisor ) he put in front of the camera this weekend, then tweeted praise:




Cutting, editing, taking things out of context as usual from the FAKE NEWS media
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 02:20 PM   #30
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE
Trump!
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rent free in Bladewire's head
Posts: 6,448
And how many times can these idiots ask the same question over and over again?
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 02:33 PM   #31
john1975
Confirmed User
 
john1975's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 780
Quote:
Originally Posted by TampaToker View Post
I am still trying to figure out what the hell happened to my democratic party. 8 years ago the republicans were the bat shit crazy one and the roles have now reversed
It's why I moved to the Middle. Obama ruined the integrity of democrats. With his fake, joker-like mentality.. He wasn't that bad of a president, I just couldn't stand his fake-ness...no wonder people were passing out at his news conferences...at least trump is real and makes things interesting... and his comical 1-liners at times.. "can we pray for Arnold" ......loll
john1975 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 02:36 PM   #32
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 171
NBC’s Peter Alexander: Mr. President, very simply you said today that you had the biggest electoral margin since Ron Reagan. In fact, president Obama had 365..

President Trump: I was talking about Republicans—

Alexander: George Bush, 426 when he won. So why should Americans trust—

President Trump: I was given that information. I was just given it. We had a very, very big margin.

Alexander: I guess my question is why should the American people trust you when you accuse the information they receive as being fake when you’re providing information that’s not accurate?

President Trump: I was given that information. Actually, I’ve seen that information around. But it was a very substantial victory. Do you agree with that?

Alexander: You’re the president.

President Trump: Yes.
RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 02:38 PM   #33
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE
Trump!
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rent free in Bladewire's head
Posts: 6,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by john1975 View Post
It's why I moved to the Middle. Obama ruined the integrity of democrats. With his fake, joker-like mentality.. He wasn't that bad of a president, I just couldn't stand his fake-ness...no wonder people were passing out at his news conferences...at least trump is real and makes things interesting... and his comical 1-liners at times.. "can we pray for Arnold" ......loll
Trump is the middle
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 03:03 PM   #34
directfiesta
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
directfiesta's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Florida - Near Winter White House!
Posts: 22,274
“I was not lying. I said things that later on seemed to be untrue.”


― Richard M. Nixon
directfiesta is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 03:23 PM   #35
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
bronco67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 19,402
The bottom line is, anyone who is smart knows a stupid person when they hear them speak. By extension, that makes anyone who voted for that mess of a human being stupid also. It doesn't matter if he won.

You all are still fucking idiots and I can't wait to see him run out of office in disgrace. We're only a month in and critical mass has been reached. He has to get through four years without stepping in it -- and all he does is step in it, because he's a dishonest person. There's tons of history and evidence to that fact. The man is shit and the press should hound him and hold him to account for everything dishonest thing he says and does.
__________________
bronco67 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 03:26 PM   #36
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE
Trump!
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rent free in Bladewire's head
Posts: 6,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
The bottom line is, anyone who is smart knows a stupid person when they hear them speak. By extension, that makes anyone who voted for that mess of a human being stupid also. It doesn't matter if he won.

You all are still fucking idiots and I can't wait to see him run out of office in disgrace. We're only a month in and critical mass has been reached. He has to get through four years without stepping in it -- and all he does is step in it, because he's a dishonest person. There's tons of history and evidence to that fact. The man is shit and the press should hound him and hold him to account for everything dishonest thing he says and does.
He's stupid? he is a multi billionaire and now president of the USA Anyone who voted for him is stupid? Wow that's not a generalization or anything, exactly what you libs accuse white people of doing. So instead of making an argument you just call people stupid? Stay classy!

What critical mass? The media is making shit up left and right. He isn't going anywhere, he is going be your President for the next 8 years so buckle up, toots!
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 03:30 PM   #37
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 27,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
The bottom line is, anyone who is smart knows a stupid person when they hear them speak. By extension, that makes anyone who voted for that mess of a human being stupid also. It doesn't matter if he won.

You all are still fucking idiots and I can't wait to see him run out of office in disgrace. We're only a month in and critical mass has been reached. He has to get through four years without stepping in it -- and all he does is step in it, because he's a dishonest person. There's tons of history and evidence to that fact. The man is shit and the press should hound him and hold him to account for everything dishonest thing he says and does.
who causes this "critical mass"? Could it be the insane desperate media and their agenda?

i agree with your first paragraph though... anyone who is smart can spot a stupid person, and I can spot your stupidity with every single post you make
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 03:30 PM   #38
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 18,555
^^ Redhat TRIGGERED!
__________________





Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 03:31 PM   #39
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE
Trump!
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rent free in Bladewire's head
Posts: 6,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
who causes this "critical mass"? Could it be the insane desperate media and their agenda?

i agree with your first paragraph though... anyone who is smart can spot a stupid person, and I can spot your stupidity with every single post you make
lol and of course they would never want to discuss the average IQs of hispanics and blacks, and we know who they overwhelmingly vote for...
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 03:39 PM   #40
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 18,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
who causes this "critical mass"? Could it be the insane desperate media and their agenda?

i agree with your first paragraph though... anyone who is smart can spot a stupid person, and I can spot your stupidity with every single post you make
Trump thinks he's above the law and can go against the American constitution by banning people from abroad based on their religion. Not very smart.. very stupid. He got beat down hard for that, his own mistake
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 03:42 PM   #41
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE
Trump!
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rent free in Bladewire's head
Posts: 6,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Trump thinks he's above the law and can go against the American constitution by banning people from abroad based on their religion. Not very smart. He got beat down hard for that, his own mistake
He is not banning people based on their religion. He is banning people, temporary, based on which country they come from which is perfectly legal and was done by Obama 19 different times.
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 03:47 PM   #42
john1975
Confirmed User
 
john1975's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 780
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post

You all are still fucking idiots and I can't wait to see him run out of office in disgrace. We're only a month in and critical mass has been reached. He has to get through four years without stepping in it -- and all he does is step in it, because he's a dishonest person. There's tons of history and evidence to that fact. The man is shit and the press should hound him and hold him to account for everything dishonest thing he says and does.
You can't solve all the worlds problems in a month. You sound more cynical than CNN .

Obama had 8 years and couldn't get anything done.
john1975 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 03:55 PM   #43
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
bronco67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 19,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyClips View Post
He's stupid? he is a multi billionaire and now president of the USA Anyone who voted for him is stupid? Wow that's not a generalization or anything, exactly what you libs accuse white people of doing. So instead of making an argument you just call people stupid? Stay classy!

What critical mass? The media is making shit up left and right. He isn't going anywhere, he is going be your President for the next 8 years so buckle up, toots!
I'm sorry dickhead. Trump was born rich.

If he was born to garbage man's family he'd be on the back of a truck actually working for a living.

I have more respect for a Youtube millionaire than for Donald trump.
__________________
bronco67 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 03:56 PM   #44
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE
Trump!
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rent free in Bladewire's head
Posts: 6,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
I'm sorry dickhead. Trump was born rich.

If he was born to garbage man's family he'd be on the back of a truck actually working for a living.

I have more respect for a Youtube millionaire than for Donald trump.
Not with that IQ...it's all genetics and his IQ is off the charts
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 03:57 PM   #45
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
bronco67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 19,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
who causes this "critical mass"? Could it be the insane desperate media and their agenda?

i agree with your first paragraph though... anyone who is smart can spot a stupid person, and I can spot your stupidity with every single post you make
The media is just reporting what goes on. Trump doesn't like it, so he's trying to redirect the narrative -- and failing.
__________________
bronco67 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 04:02 PM   #46
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE
Trump!
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rent free in Bladewire's head
Posts: 6,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
The media is just reporting what goes on. Trump doesn't like it, so he's trying to redirect the narrative -- and failing.
lol just reporting whats going on?
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 04:04 PM   #47
directfiesta
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
directfiesta's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Florida - Near Winter White House!
Posts: 22,274
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyClips View Post
Not with that IQ...it's all genetics and his IQ is off the charts
AGAIN , serious link to this FAKE NEWS...
directfiesta is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 04:06 PM   #48
slapass
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 13,428
I love how Flynn is still considered a good person. He lied to the FBI and he lied to the VP. He also talked to the intelligence agency in Russia during the election and made promises. But Trump is ok with all of that and is mad at the leakers. hahahaha

This guy is so wacked.
slapass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 04:08 PM   #49
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 27,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
The media is just reporting what goes on.
you must be trolling, nobody can be this naive... You almost got me
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 04:35 PM   #50
john1975
Confirmed User
 
john1975's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 780
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
The media is just reporting what goes on.
That was 20 years ago. Now the media picks and chooses what to brainwash the mainstream with.

most people work their 9-5 , and don't have time to see thru the veil.....so whatever they see their friends commenting on , is what they consider breaking news.
john1975 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
press, conference, worst, trumps, war, divide, country, disgusting, sickening, lead, civil, world, reporters, cnn, wild, huffingtonpost, headlines, minute, continue, lol, lies, trump, meltdown, msnbc
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.