Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2017, 11:07 AM   #151
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 22,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by escorpio View Post
"Gave 20 million people health care"? No, he didn't. He ordered people to purchase insurance from private companies or face legal penalties.
No different than having to get car insurance.

He forced insurers to insure people who wanted insurance, but the insurers previously rejected out of greed.

Healthcare is a necessity for healthy living and should be built into society like water & electricity. Health insurance companies have become a greedy middleman.
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:13 AM   #152
marlboroack
So Fucking Fanned
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ☣
Posts: 8,619
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
#ThanksDonald





CLASSIC!!!
marlboroack is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:15 AM   #153
escorpio
fake nick
 
escorpio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: USA! USA! USA!
Posts: 12,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
No different than having to get car insurance.

He forced insurers to insure people who wanted insurance, but the insurers previously rejected out of greed.

Healthcare is a necessity for healthy living and should be built into society like water & electricity. Health insurance companies have become a greedy middleman.
Your assertion that it is no different than having to get car insurance couldn't be more wrong. Do I really have to explain why? You can't be that stupid.

I agree with you on your second point. I support single pay system.
escorpio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:16 AM   #154
trevesty
Confirmed User
 
trevesty's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Midwest
Posts: 2,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
As if this is any of the such, but thanks for the input 007.
All of your posts in this thread sound exactly like all the felons serving time who proclaim they're innocent (which, some likely are, but almost all aren't) & their dipshit girlfriend believes them. Of course, you're the dipshit girlfriend.

You believe a tweet by the accused (along with information from 4chan? lolololol... I myself have spread "fake" info on 4chan... just recently ) as opposed to something that hasn't even been vetted by professionals yet. Why does anyone have to spell out how silly that is? Why do you choose to be that dense?

It's remarkably stupid & exactly what morons like you accuse anyone who criticizes you of doing (being a "sheep"). You're falling for the rhetoric hook, line & sinker like a good little boy & all Trump and his surrogates have to do is say "but but liberals" and "but but HRC" and you'll be like "YEAH FUCK 'EM LOL".
__________________
SERP / Keyword tracking: ProRankTracker
Adnium = Best Ad Network
M3Server = Best Host
trevesty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:20 AM   #155
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 6,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
No different than having to get car insurance.

He forced insurers to insure people who wanted insurance, but the insurers previously rejected out of greed.

Healthcare is a necessity for healthy living and should be built into society like water & electricity. Health insurance companies have become a greedy middleman.
You can hurt/kill someone with a car and/or damage their property. And that's why "liability" insurance is required. That's the stupidest argument of all. No one could give a shit less about you harming yourself or your own property. That's why comprehensive/full coverage isn't required.
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:22 AM   #156
trevesty
Confirmed User
 
trevesty's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Midwest
Posts: 2,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
No different than having to get car insurance.

He forced insurers to insure people who wanted insurance, but the insurers previously rejected out of greed.

Healthcare is a necessity for healthy living and should be built into society like water & electricity. Health insurance companies have become a greedy middleman.
The Affordable Care Act is quite a bit different than auto insurance. Really, the ACA is a pretty shit law without the public option (at bare minimum) or, ideally, full blown single payer.

But still, it's nothing like auto insurance. For example, in my state, the law says I just need proof of $50,000 of liquid assets - that can be an insurance card from a licensed company / agent or submission of a bank statement to the Department of Revenue for my state after which I'd get a notarized document from them that's the same as an insurance card in practice. You can also carry $50,000 cash in your vehicle / person as long as you're okay with risking a rural deputy claiming it's drug money & seizing it.
__________________
SERP / Keyword tracking: ProRankTracker
Adnium = Best Ad Network
M3Server = Best Host
trevesty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:26 AM   #157
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 6,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by trevesty View Post
All of your posts in this thread sound exactly like all the felons serving time who proclaim they're innocent (which, some likely are, but almost all aren't) & their dipshit girlfriend believes them. Of course, you're the dipshit girlfriend.

You believe a tweet by the accused (along with information from 4chan? lolololol... I myself have spread "fake" info on 4chan... just recently ) as opposed to something that hasn't even been vetted by professionals yet. Why does anyone have to spell out how silly that is? Why do you choose to be that dense?

It's remarkably stupid & exactly what morons like you accuse anyone who criticizes you of doing (being a "sheep"). You're falling for the rhetoric hook, line & sinker like a good little boy & all Trump and his surrogates have to do is say "but but liberals" and "but but HRC" and you'll be like "YEAH FUCK 'EM LOL". You're pathetic.
I think you missed the part about it being in the hands of intelligence agencies for months and that this very fake report is the reason why Reid pushed for an investigation into Trumps ties with Russia, also the fact that, that investigation resulted in no questionable ties... In other words, it's already been investigated by the FBI. A key part that they didn't know though was that at least part if not all of it was a trolling.
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 12:34 PM   #158
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 29,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
I'm very pro US. Those of you pushing this obvious fake BS are the one's who are being anti-US.

If you didn't just take a guess and actually did some research on me. I'll help you out a bit more. My building was built in 1895. It's historical. It's not block but instead imported Italian brick and the walls are 1.5ft thick of said Italian brick. The exterior has been stucco'ed so you can't tell that from there. The additions themselves are however block but that would mostly be the garage and the elevator shaft. Oh and BTW it's not an apartment building. I do however have a 4000sf loft on the 3rd floor. Any time you're in town you're welcome to park your home in my parking lot though. I'll even throw ya an extension cord.
Yea sure thing buddy.. It's amazing you know everything about everything. You have the inside line on anything in the workd.

Perhaps Trump should make you the FBI director because you always know what's "really" up..

LoL
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 12:38 PM   #159
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 22,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
You can hurt/kill someone with a car and/or damage their property. And that's why "liability" insurance is required. That's the stupidest argument of all. No one could give a shit less about you harming yourself or your own property. That's why comprehensive/full coverage isn't required.
Healthcare is a necessity for healthy living and should be built into society like water & electricity. You disagree with that?
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 12:46 PM   #160
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 6,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Yea sure thing buddy.. It's amazing you know everything about everything. You have the inside line on anything in the workd.

Perhaps Trump should make you the FBI director because you always know what's "really" up..

LoL
It does help being a speed reader. Something that I guess became natural by reading the entire daily domain drop lists for years. But I will admit I do tend to miss some points when I scan over things too quickly at times. That is also a byproduct of reading the domain lists unfortunately. Anyway Crockett (I read it all) all it takes is reading the few articles posted here. To help you out the first article this "intelligence report" was mentioned in lays out the Harry Reid and this report hoopla.
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 12:52 PM   #161
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 6,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Healthcare is a necessity for healthy living and should be built into society like water & electricity. You disagree with that?
Are you required by law to buy electricity and water or is it something that you do to make your life easier?
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 01:08 PM   #162
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 22,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
Are you required by law to buy electricity and water or is it something that you do to make your life easier?
It's a simple question.

Healthcare is a necessity for healthy living and should be built into society. Do you disagree with that?
Bladewire is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 01:21 PM   #163
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 6,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
It's a simple question.

Healthcare is a necessity for healthy living and should be built into society. Do you disagree with that?
Hmm catch 22. Some people such as myself have insurance and never use it, others abuse it and some need it. So it's a touchy subject. One thing for sure is that the current "foundation" is crumbling because only those who need and abuse are taking advantage of it. Forcing those who don't need or abuse it to not only pay but over pay to compensate for the other two isn't going to work at least by current law anyway. The only thing that will drive the prices down is competition. The way it currently is it's state by state with the insurance companies. If this is eliminated and companies have to compete all across the US then it changes a lot.. Each and every individuals business is sought to increase their bottom line. Not 1, 2, or 3 companies controlling the market.
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 01:35 PM   #164
Matt-ADX
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 564
Guys, shut it down. Even Wikileaks said it was fake.

4Chan Claim About Inventing Trump Pissgate Report Is Complete Bullshit [Update]
Matt-ADX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 01:39 PM   #165
2MuchMark
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
2MuchMark's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 19,181
Honestly I don't care if he drinks hookerpiss or not. There is so much more to dislike about the guy. Let him drink all the sweet sweet pee he likes, no one should care about that.
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 01:46 PM   #166
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: portland, OR
Posts: 15,698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-ADX View Post
Guys, shut it down. Even Wikileaks said it was fake.

4Chan Claim About Inventing Trump Pissgate Report Is Complete Bullshit [Update]
If this ends up being true it is kind of funny, but it is also only one of the many potential allegations made in that document. I have no idea how or if they will ever verify the other stuff.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 01:48 PM   #167
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 6,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-ADX View Post
Guys, shut it down. Even Wikileaks said it was fake.

4Chan Claim About Inventing Trump Pissgate Report Is Complete Bullshit [Update]
Read the article and see no mention of wikileaks saying it was fake.. How would they know anyway? Also learned by reading it they made a whole lot more assumptions to put it lightly. When wikileaks first started posting those emails one of the first thoughts that crossed my mind was that all of these emails must be getting blasted with shit. It's pretty easy to assume that among these were many trollings.. The original troll said he emailed this made up story to lots of the emails. He assumed Rick Wilson took the bait because he shortly thereafter started flaunting some juicy Trump/Russia sex information to be revealed..

I see that the author has now been revealed, Christopher Steele. Can't wait to read up on him.
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 01:49 PM   #168
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 22,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
Hmm catch 22. Some people such as myself have insurance and never use it, others abuse it and some need it. So it's a touchy subject. One thing for sure is that the current "foundation" is crumbling because only those who need and abuse are taking advantage of it. Forcing those who don't need or abuse it to not only pay but over pay to compensate for the other two isn't going to work at least by current law anyway. The only thing that will drive the prices down is competition. The way it currently is it's state by state with the insurance companies. If this is eliminated and companies have to compete all across the US then it changes a lot.. Each and every individuals business is sought to increase their bottom line. Not 1, 2, or 3 companies controlling the market.
Part of American society is a guarantee of healthcare. The EMTALA guarantees that anyone admitted to the emergency room is given healthcare regardless of ability to pay. We also have medicade, medicade, and other forms of healthcare built into our society that eliminate insurers as the greedy middleman.

After decades of health insurers having free reign in the market they've shown us that their way of being "competative" was to deny coverage. They also deny treatments that their policy stated was covered. The private sector isn't doing their job to fill the healthcare gap, that's why eventually medicare will be extended as coverage, which is already 30% of Obamacare.
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 01:50 PM   #169
Matt-ADX
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 564
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
If this ends up being true it is kind of funny, but it is also only one of the many potential allegations made in that document. I have no idea how or if they will ever verify the other stuff.
The whole document is fake. Wikileaks said it's not an intelligence report, Style, Facts & Dates show no credibility.

FAKE NEWS: BuzzFeed and CNN fall for Trump Piss Story That was 4Chan Prank

https://twitter.com/search?q=WikiLea...AW4aAqd28P8HAQ
Matt-ADX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 01:50 PM   #170
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 40,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
I think you missed the part about it being in the hands of intelligence agencies for months and that this very fake report is the reason why Reid pushed for an investigation into Trumps ties with Russia, also the fact that, that investigation resulted in no questionable ties... In other words, it's already been investigated by the FBI. A key part that they didn't know though was that at least part if not all of it was a trolling.
Wait, what? There was an investigation into Trump's ties with Russia? Oh, do tell. What did the investigation look into? Was it a "secret" investigation? Why was Hillary's "investigations" all public, resulting in us reading ALL of her email? Is the FBI going to release ALL of Trump's emails - his entire administration - in a searchable database so we can see there was no connection with Russia? Trump was a public citizen at this time, so none of it should be classified.

If there was an investigation, we need details. All of them. If there wasn't an investigation, we need to have one.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 01:52 PM   #171
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 40,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-ADX View Post
The whole document is fake. Wikileaks said it's not an intelligence report, Style, Facts & Dates show no credibility.

FAKE NEWS: BuzzFeed and CNN fall for Trump Piss Story That was 4Chan Prank

https://twitter.com/search?q=WikiLea...AW4aAqd28P8HAQ
LOL. So Wikileaks says it's fake so we'll just believe them? Seriously?

You are going to quote "The Gateway Pundit"? LOL. That's a legit news source.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 01:53 PM   #172
Matt-ADX
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 564
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
Read the article and see no mention of wikileaks saying it was fake.. How would they know anyway? Also learned by reading it they made a whole lot more assumptions to put it lightly. When wikileaks first started posting those emails one of the first thoughts that crossed my mind was that all of these emails must be getting blasted with shit. It's pretty easy to assume that among these were many trollings.. The original troll said he emailed this made up story to lots of the emails. He assumed Rick Wilson took the bait because he shortly thereafter started flaunting some juicy Trump/Russia sex information to reveal..
Go to their twitter, they have a few tweets saying its bogus. Intelligence documents dont look like that
Matt-ADX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 01:57 PM   #173
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 6,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Wait, what? There was an investigation into Trump's ties with Russia? Oh, do tell. What did the investigation look into? Was it a "secret" investigation? Why was Hillary's "investigations" all public, resulting in us reading ALL of her email? Is the FBI going to release ALL of Trump's emails - his entire administration - in a searchable database so we can see there was no connection with Russia? Trump was a public citizen at this time, so none of it should be classified.

If there was an investigation, we need details. All of them. If there wasn't an investigation, we need to have one.
Yes Rochard there was.. FBI investigations into Trump-Russia ties yield little - CNNPolitics.com

Reid pushed for it because of this report.
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 01:59 PM   #174
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 6,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-ADX View Post
Go to their twitter, they have a few tweets saying its bogus. Intelligence documents dont look like that
Sorry you're confusing me, everyone and yourself.

The article you posted is claiming the trolling is "fake"
What wikileaks is saying is that the actual report is fake.

Sorry I see you changed the links...
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 02:02 PM   #175
Matt-ADX
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 564
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
Sorry you're confusing me, everyone and yourself.

The article you posted is claiming the trolling is "fake"
What wikileaks is saying is that the actual report is fake.

Sorry I see yo changed the links...
Sorry, yes I am trying to just say the entire story is fake. That this again is another thread of total nonsense.
Matt-ADX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 02:06 PM   #176
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 29,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-ADX View Post
Guys, shut it down. Even Wikileaks said it was fake.

4Chan Claim About Inventing Trump Pissgate Report Is Complete Bullshit [Update]
That link says the 4chan fools are idiots and goes on to pretty much prove the time line of events making it impossible for it to have been 4chan fools.

Added bonus is the 4chan tards who claimed he made it had no proof and has now deleted his twitter account..
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 02:06 PM   #177
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 29,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-ADX View Post
Sorry, yes I am trying to just say the entire story is fake. That this again is another thread of total nonsense.
That's not what your link says, did you even read it... lols I bet you just read the title and saw the word bullshit...
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 02:08 PM   #178
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 22,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-ADX View Post
The whole document is fake. Wikileaks said it's not an intelligence report, Style, Facts & Dates show no credibility.
The wikileaks site is full of malware. You can't even surf the site safely but you blindly trust it's content, asside from the fact that Assange has admitted being paid by Russia

WikiLeaks malware causes problems for unsuspecting users
Bladewire is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 02:11 PM   #179
Smack dat
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 1,756
Just heard on the news that it was a CIA agent that created the dossier Christopher Steel.
The dossier was placed on Obama's desk and apparently their is an Audio and Video tape as well.
Smack dat is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 02:14 PM   #180
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 6,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
That's not what your link says, did you even read it... lols I bet you just read the title and saw the word bullshit...
I think like others he has many screens open and reading a number of different sources. That whole article is so full of holes it may as well be a used target and a gun range.
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 02:16 PM   #181
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 6,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smack dat View Post
Just heard on the news that it was a CIA agent that created the dossier Christopher Steel.
The dossier was placed on Obama's desk and apparently their is an Audio and Video tape as well.
Newsflash, the dossier was placed on anyone's desk that would read it for months.
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 02:27 PM   #182
Linkster
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: DeltaHell
Posts: 3,216
I love seeing people quoting Soros owned media as their source..and a source (the old Gawker) that has fake news posted all of the time
Wikileaks and Gizmodo (aka Gawker) have become the authorities on news??? LOL
Linkster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 02:58 PM   #183
Speigelau
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: OC
Posts: 739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkster View Post
I love seeing people quoting Soros owned media as their source..and a source (the old Gawker) that has fake news posted all of the time
Wikileaks and Gizmodo (aka Gawker) have become the authorities on news??? LOL
Lol, yep, same source where they got their polling results.

Speigelau is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 03:13 PM   #184
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 40,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
Yes Rochard there was.. FBI investigations into Trump-Russia ties yield little - CNNPolitics.com

Reid pushed for it because of this report.
This just gets better and better.

So the FBI did an investigation, it was quietly done, in private, no one knew any of the details... And then the FBI quietly swept it all under the rug.

Meanwhile, we've had nine very public hearings about Benghazi in which no wronging was discovered, and two investigations into Hilary's email where we got to read ALL of her email as Secretary of State. And then the FBI suddenly announces they are re-opening the investigation again days before the election?

Why was this investigation into Trump done so quietly? Without telling us the results? Now suddenly the truth comes out.

It's obvious that the director of the FBI wanted to protect Trump while exposing Clinton to lies. It's blatantly obvious. We have reason to believe that the man who is about to become President has been completely compromised and is putting people into office that have received the highest award Russia gives out to foreigners, but we aren't having any public investigations into this?

That's not important. Let's investigate Hillary again. Oh wait, we are.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 03:19 PM   #185
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 6,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
This just gets better and better.

So the FBI did an investigation, it was quietly done, in private, no one knew any of the details... And then the FBI quietly swept it all under the rug.

Meanwhile, we've had nine very public hearings about Benghazi in which no wronging was discovered, and two investigations into Hilary's email where we got to read ALL of her email as Secretary of State. And then the FBI suddenly announces they are re-opening the investigation again days before the election?

Why was this investigation into Trump done so quietly? Without telling us the results? Now suddenly the truth comes out.

It's obvious that the director of the FBI wanted to protect Trump while exposing Clinton to lies. It's blatantly obvious. We have reason to believe that the man who is about to become President has been completely compromised and is putting people into office that have received the highest award Russia gives out to foreigners, but we aren't having any public investigations into this?

That's not important. Let's investigate Hillary again. Oh wait, we are.
Everyone who was paying attention knew. You probably knew but like most it went in one ear and out the other. That's when all of this Russia propaganda started.
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 03:21 PM   #186
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 22,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
Newsflash, the dossier was placed on anyone's desk that would read it for months.
How do you know that's true?

Oh yeah, the Trumplestiltskin shill doesn't know it's true, it just fits his agenda so it MUST be true. Brainwashed lemming!
Bladewire is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 03:28 PM   #187
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 29,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smack dat View Post
Just heard on the news that it was a CIA agent that created the dossier Christopher Steel.
The dossier was placed on Obama's desk and apparently their is an Audio and Video tape as well.
Sure there is...
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 03:29 PM   #188
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 29,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
I think like others he has many screens open and reading a number of different sources. That whole article is so full of holes it may as well be a used target and a gun range.
Right.... keep dreaming. You are saying he surfed the net for the story he wanted to hear but actually posted the "real" story by mistake..
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 03:30 PM   #189
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster
 
Robbie's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Vegas
Posts: 19,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speigelau View Post
That was the funnest thing on election night...watching the "experts" and the totally biased "reporters" as the evening went on.

Why anyone believes much on anything on these entertainment shows posing as "news" is beyond me.
__________________
-Robbie
Claudia-Marie.Com
SOLO SLUT CASH
Robbie is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 03:33 PM   #190
trevesty
Confirmed User
 
trevesty's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Midwest
Posts: 2,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkster View Post
I love seeing people quoting Soros owned media as their source..and a source (the old Gawker) that has fake news posted all of the time
Wikileaks and Gizmodo (aka Gawker) have become the authorities on news??? LOL
"Soros owned media"



Take your meds.
__________________
SERP / Keyword tracking: ProRankTracker
Adnium = Best Ad Network
M3Server = Best Host
trevesty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 04:00 PM   #191
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 6,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
How do you know that's true?

Oh yeah, the Trumplestiltskin shill doesn't know it's true, it just fits his agenda so it MUST be true. Brainwashed lemming!
Because shitloads of news sources have already said it was passed around the media for months and no one would touch it.
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 04:07 PM   #192
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 29,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
That was the funnest thing on election night...watching the "experts" and the totally biased "reporters" as the evening went on.

Why anyone believes much on anything on these entertainment shows posing as "news" is beyond me.
Hey look it's Mr Benghazi himself.. So Robbie any thoughts on Trump being tied to the Russians? Seems we have more poof of Trump's ties to Russians than they had proof of Hillary doing anything wrong..

Obviously since you so openly called Hillary a criminal, how do you now feel about Trump?

In before "that's different..
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 04:13 PM   #193
dave90210
Confirmed User
 
dave90210's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,455
Fake news, no one cares!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
This needed it's own topic..being Breaking News and such..

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...legations.html

Prior to the election there was noise about the FBI having intel on Trump which was damning.. It's what Hillary Reid was talking about when he told Clapper to release it.. Whelp some of it's been leaked..


Highlights so far..

1) Trump has been getting intel from the Kremlin on Hillary and other political foes for up to 5 years.

2) The FSB claims to have enough information on Trump to blackmail him..

3) The FSB claims to have set up & or monitored Trump having perverted sexual lesions while in Moscow.

4) Trump supposedly turned down sweetened real estate/business deals. Meaning even if he turned them down he's been dealing with the Russians and lying to the public about it.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...legations.html

The FBI is currently working to confirm this stuff, which means we will have some interesting times now that it's been leaked so they can't hide it..
dave90210 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 04:20 PM   #194
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 29,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave90210 View Post
Fake news, no one cares!
The predicables have spoken.. All using their own brains to independently say the exact same thing Trump tells them to say..

Dave90210 the Fake GFY Indian living in Beverley Hills..
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 04:36 PM   #195
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 40,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Hey look it's Mr Benghazi himself.. So Robbie any thoughts on Trump being tied to the Russians? Seems we have more poof of Trump's ties to Russians than they had proof of Hillary doing anything wrong..

Obviously since you so openly called Hillary a criminal, how do you now feel about Trump?

In before "that's different..
Yeah, Hillary was a criminal all right. How many investigations did we have and ALL of them came back as "no wrong doing" and of course no charges.

I am not a Hillary supporter or fan; I could care less for her. In simple terms I would have voted for anyone other than Trump.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 04:37 PM   #196
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 40,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
Everyone who was paying attention knew. You probably knew but like most it went in one ear and out the other. That's when all of this Russia propaganda started.
Oh, I was paying attention all right. But it's obvious this was quickly and quietly swept under the rug. And now it's front page news.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 06:02 PM   #197
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 6,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Oh, I was paying attention all right. But it's obvious this was quickly and quietly swept under the rug. And now it's front page news.
Maybe because it's fake news and a non-issue?

Who swept it under the rug? Trumps opposition has been trying to sell this shit for 5-6 months at least. It only gets headlines out of pure desperation.
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 06:13 PM   #198
directfiesta
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
directfiesta's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Back home in Montréal!!! Survived Florid
Posts: 22,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-ADX View Post
Guys, shut it down. Even Wikileaks said it was fake.

4Chan Claim About Inventing Trump Pissgate Report Is Complete Bullshit [Update]
The British ex-spy behind the Trump dossier was an FBI asset

The man behind the sensational story concerning information the Russian government had supposedly collected about Donald Trump is a former British intelligence operative and was a longtime intelligence source for the U.S. government who had assisted the FBI during an investigation into corruption by FIFA, the world soccer association, according to sources familiar with the matter.

The operative — identified today by the Wall Street Journal as Christopher Steele, a former Russian operations officer for Britain’s MI6 intelligence agency — had worked as a consultant for the FBI’s Eurasian organized crime section, helping to develop information about ties between suspected Russian gangsters and FIFA, said one of the sources, who is directly familiar with Steele’s work.

Steele had been hired originally to investigate Trump by his political opponents, and he decided to share his information with the FBI last year. The preexisting relationship between Steele and U.S. officials is one reason the FBI took the operative’s allegations seriously when he first turned over a written dossier, filled with uncorroborated “raw intelligence” about Trump, to one of the bureau’s agents in Rome last summer, the sources said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/the-man-b...004221154.html


The USA was able to go to war against a country based on blabbing from an Iraqi taxi driver looking to do cash .... I think this should be investigate as much as Benghazi ...
directfiesta is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 06:15 PM   #199
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 40,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
Maybe because it's fake news and a non-issue?

Who swept it under the rug? Trumps opposition has been trying to sell this shit for 5-6 months at least. It only gets headlines out of pure desperation.
It's not fake news. The FBI and our intelligence agencies are in fact investing this, and it was part of their briefing.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 06:24 PM   #200
onwebcam
Confirmed User
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 6,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
It's not fake news. The FBI and our intelligence agencies are in fact investing this, and it was part of their briefing.
My guess is the "briefing" was more of a warning that the story was being dropped. Considering shitloads of people already knew it was floating around for months.

It's already been investigated. Nothing will come of this.. It was at last ditch effort by the establishment..
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
trump, intel, hillary, claims, leaked, fsb, perverted, monitored, set, information, blackmail, supposedly, dealing, public, lying, russians, meaning, deals, lesions, moscow, estate/business, real, sweetened, sexual, fbi
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.