Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2016, 08:14 PM   #1
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 30,073
Congrats to the Trumplets for making sure Hillary is the PoTUS

WTG Trumplets.. At this point, it doesn't matter how horrible Hillary is.. Trump has pretty much guaranteed she will be the next PoTUS. When Hillary is elected presidant and she does all those thing which make you guys whine and cry... Take a big long look in the mirror and pat yourself on the back..

You Trumplets and the GOP themselves have nominated a guy who is unelectiable and clinically insane. Granted your other options from the GOP were pretty dismal, but no matter how bad Hillary is your guys were way worse..

Congrats to 4 years of Hillary..
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 08:16 PM   #2
plaster
So Fucking Banned
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,297
Congrats to #trump 2016 potus
plaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 08:39 PM   #3
plaster
So Fucking Banned
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,297
I actually don't remember a point in time where the president of the United States mocked any future running mate on a daily basis to mold an agenda... do you?

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...+against+trump

plaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 08:45 PM   #4
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 30,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by plaster View Post
I actually don't remember a point in time where the president of the United States mocked any future running mate on a daily basis to mold an agenda... do you?

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...+against+trump

Hillary wants to thank you for your support.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 08:51 PM   #5
dyna mo
SS
 
dyna mo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: invisible 7-11
Posts: 36,581
I'm sure Hillary has a boner just thinking about all the bombs she gets to drop and wars she gets to start under false pretenses.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 08:55 PM   #6
plaster
So Fucking Banned
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
I'm sure Hillary has a boner just thinking about all the bombs she gets to drop and wars she gets to start under false pretenses.
plaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 08:56 PM   #7
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 30,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by plaster View Post
Hillary thanks you for your continuing support.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 09:01 PM   #8
420
cuck
 
420's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 11,593
Hillary has not promised to make america great again. Would not bang (her name on the ballot).
420 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 09:02 PM   #9
plaster
So Fucking Banned
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Hillary thanks you for your continuing support.
lol... ok. I'm not into reading all the political gfy mumbo jumbo but you hate trump more then hitlery... you want what exactly? The bern...?

Hillary scares the shit out of me because of her smile alone... don't worry about all the times she orgasms when people die under her votes or instructions.

So you don't like Hillary either I take it? So who do you want... I suppose the answer is nobody and you simply want to troll each side until the next election
plaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 09:06 PM   #10
dyna mo
SS
 
dyna mo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: invisible 7-11
Posts: 36,581
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420 View Post
Hillary has not promised to make america great again. Would not bang (her name on the ballot).
I'm considering scratching in markprinces name on my ballot.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 09:15 PM   #11
MedCash_Geoff
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,524
yep< people gotta appreciate the work they've done, its not a good job in my opinion.
MedCash_Geoff is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 09:21 PM   #12
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 30,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by plaster View Post
lol... ok. I'm not into reading all the political gfy mumbo jumbo but you hate trump more then hitlery... you want what exactly? The bern...?

Hillary scares the shit out of me because of her smile alone... don't worry about all the times she orgasms when people die under her votes or instructions.

So you don't like Hillary either I take it? So who do you want... I suppose the answer is nobody and you simply want to troll each side until the next election
I don't like Hillary, but Trump is clinically insane. I'm just posting the truth. Trump will not win the general election, he just goes further and further off the deep end. All this shit has gone to his head and is feeding the crazy inside him.

He has alienated the majority of voters in this country and it's easy to see people will just hold their nose and vote for Hillary just to make sure Trump doesn't win. Mitt Romeny vs Obama had a better chance and he had no chance at all.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 09:25 PM   #13
plaster
So Fucking Banned
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,297
I guess the level of crazy depends on the news source you are listening to.
plaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 09:35 PM   #14
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 30,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by plaster View Post
I guess the level of crazy depends on the news source you are listening to.
You don't have to watch any news sources. His words are his words and there are plenty of full unedited Trump ramblings on youtube.The guy is fucked in the head.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 09:42 PM   #15
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 27,283
The game is that in a month Trump will be replaced by someone Hillary will have to mold to like a fungus and take down like a demon.

I said here a month or so ago, Trump doesn't want to be president, he was promoting his brand.

Likely Ryan or Romney, or they use Trump to flush down the shitter and regenerate the party during the next 4 years.
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 09:42 PM   #16
plaster
So Fucking Banned
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
You don't have to watch any news sources. His words are his words and there are plenty of full unedited Trump ramblings on youtube.The guy is fucked in the head.
Fair enough... I think he speaks as a pissed off american wanting change... but that is just my take.

plaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 10:03 PM   #17
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 30,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by plaster View Post
Fair enough... I think he speaks as a pissed off american wanting change... but that is just my take.

Actually I think he speaks to people who have failed to change and are stuck in the past. People that fear they will no longer have the easy pass in life and will be just the same as the minority who moved into their neighborhood.

He speaks to people who are scared of change..
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 10:12 PM   #18
plaster
So Fucking Banned
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Actually I think he speaks to people who have failed to change and are stuck in the past. People that fear they will no longer have the easy pass in life and will be just the same as the minority who moved into their neighborhood.

He speaks to people who are scared of change..
I know... our president is actually telling people that our GOP candidate is actually Hitlary. And that muther fucker just said "Climate Change"... is the biggest global issue. Click link below.. he actually said it... our president!

plaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 02:29 AM   #19
crucifissio
Confirmed User
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 8,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post

Congrats to 4 years of Hillary..
and in 4 years you will have equally suck-y candidates because that is the only thing the rigged system can ever produce ever...so in 2020 you will be picking hillary again...but in 2024 you may get a chance to pick new puppets
__________________
super awesome KGB black belt olympic-gymnast-fucking oligarch secret agent US election fixing pimp boi
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 05:22 AM   #20
MiamiBoyz
Confirmed User
 
MiamiBoyz's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the closet with your dad!
Posts: 6,373
Slut even sucked his cock

__________________
NEW SITE TO PROMOTE! Uncut Boyz <> Latin Piss - Young Latin Male Pissing Fetish Site!
Need a Payment Processor? Verotel is the BEST and MOST reliable one for adult!
MiamiBoyz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 05:23 AM   #21
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
bronco67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 20,265
You're right...Trump is his own worst enemy. He couldn't say the right thing if his life depended on it.

he's saying the right thing if you're an asshole, but thankfully most of the voting public are not assholes. If everyone in the country lived in a trailer park, we could be worried.
__________________
bronco67 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 06:22 AM   #22
slapass
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 13,618
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Actually I think he speaks to people who have failed to change and are stuck in the past. People that fear they will no longer have the easy pass in life and will be just the same as the minority who moved into their neighborhood.

He speaks to people who are scared of change..
That is just the definition of a conservative. You put a negative spin on it but a lot of people believe that is the correct philosophy.
slapass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 06:36 AM   #23
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 27,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiBoyz View Post
That's a well known fake pic dumbass. Go fuck your chicken bitch
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 06:38 AM   #24
Barry-xlovecam
It's 42
 
Barry-xlovecam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Global
Posts: 16,534
conservitard: Bring back the outhouse shitting in the house is disgusting

libertard: Let's make a shitter that incinerates your shit so all the bacteria is killed

Realist: I gotta take a shit I'll BRB
__________________
Vive la résistance -- Carpe diem

"If you only knew the power of the dark side." ...Darth Vader
Sk.why.pe: barry_555_5 -- ICQ: three1896three617
Barry-xlovecam is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 06:41 AM   #25
BlackCrayon
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
BlackCrayon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 19,332
hopefully she won't make it illegal to park in walmarts overnight.
__________________
you don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day..

blackcrayon77 [-at-] gmail.com
BlackCrayon is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 06:52 AM   #26
atom
Confirmed User
 
atom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 2,725
__________________
❤ ❤ ❤ $80 CPA - Natural Penis Enhancement ❤ ❤ ❤
Phalogenics

Skype me - Longdong_von_hugenrod
atom is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 07:11 AM   #27
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 45,470
If you want to make the US great again. Elect people who will break the dominance of big business in politics. Scare the living shit out of politicians on both sides who think you will vote for anyone they pin their flag on.

Electing Trump to break the system is pointless. He wants to carry it on. He will spend more on the military and he will have to use it or get humiliated. He want's to break up Obamacare, why not reform it by forcing the Healthcare Industry to do the job for less money. He wants to lower taxes, that will raise debt. The immigration issue isn't going to be solved by building a wall. Jobs will come back to the US and the costs in the shops will make you hate him.

He's right you've dumped yourselves into a mess. He's wrong that he can get you out of it. It will take a man far cleverer than him and more willing to listen to fix the problems.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 07:13 AM   #28
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 27,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by atom View Post
Hillary is SMART, big plus. She also has honor and actually cares about the country.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 08:40 AM   #29
plaster
So Fucking Banned
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Hillary is SMART, big plus. She also has honor and actually cares about the country... I care nothing that while she cares for the country she lines her pocket with bribe money instead, is scary looking in general, and enjoys watching friends and foes die. Whether blown up over seas or shot down at their American home ;)
plaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 09:24 AM   #30
mineistaken
See signature :)
 
mineistaken's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: ICQ 363 097 773
Posts: 27,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
You're right...Trump is his own worst enemy. He couldn't say the right thing if his life depended on it.

he's saying the right thing if you're an asshole, but thankfully most of the voting public are not assholes. If everyone in the country lived in a trailer park, we could be worried.
Couple months ago:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
Hilary will not be president.
__________________
I TRANSFERED MY DOMAINS HERE! - Lowest price ever, no bullshit upsells. Fuck godaddy and the rest!

I recommend HOSTING for $0.01 (ADD DISCOUNT COUPON: gfybrocode)
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 09:34 AM   #31
420
cuck
 
420's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 11,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiBoyz View Post

420 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 09:35 AM   #32
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 41,671
I am still not too fond of Hillary, but.... She has a flawless track record. She was First Lady, Senator, and then Secretary Of State. No one can really point out anything bad about anything she has done.

The Republican party is desperately trying to paint her as being bad, and while the Republican base is sucking this up the rest of us just aren't seeing this. There was no indication of any wrong doing in Benghazi yet we've had ten investigations into this, all of which have proven to clear everyone of wrong doing. The email scandal is blown way out of proportion, and some bad decisions were made, but this was common policy at the State Department and as well as both Congress and the Senate.

The Republican party is trying to paint Hillary Clinton has being "crooked" while the reality is she has never been charged with a crime.

On the other hand, we have Donald Trump who is going to trial in November in one of four pending lawsuits. Trump has been involved in over three thousand lawsuits, and has been sued by the federal government more than one hundred times. Let me repeat that - Trump has been sued by the federal government more than one hundred times. In the past year, seventy lawsuits have been filed against Trump.

One of the things I didn't understand about the other Republican candidates was why they never went after Trump. Trump loves the press, there is thirty or forty years of bad press, and all of it is documented. Need an example? Trump got in trouble for how he handled his emails too.

Pick between the lesser of two evils, but.... One of them has never been charged with a crime while the other has been sued by the federal government over one hundred times, refuses to release his tax records, and is going to trial in one of four court cases about Trump University, which is only four of seventy lawsuits filed in the past year.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 09:40 AM   #33
CDSmith
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
CDSmith's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: My network is hosted at TECHIEMEDIA.net ...Wait, you meant where am *I* located at? Oh... okay, I'm in Winnipeg, Canada. Oops. :)
Posts: 51,477
When is the Trump -vs- Clinton debate?
__________________
Promote Wildmatch, ImLive, Sexier.com, and more!!

ALWAYS THE HIGHEST PAYOUTS: Big Bux/ImLive SIGNUP ON NOW!!!

Put some PUSSYCA$H in your pocket.
ICQ me at: 31024634
CDSmith is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 09:45 AM   #34
mineistaken
See signature :)
 
mineistaken's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: ICQ 363 097 773
Posts: 27,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
I am still not too fond of Hillary, but.... She has a flawless track record. She was First Lady, Senator, and then Secretary Of State. No one can really point out anything bad about anything she has done.


Deserves own thread:
Laugh of the day - a quote from ToolChard (re: Hitlary)
__________________
I TRANSFERED MY DOMAINS HERE! - Lowest price ever, no bullshit upsells. Fuck godaddy and the rest!

I recommend HOSTING for $0.01 (ADD DISCOUNT COUPON: gfybrocode)
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 09:56 AM   #35
SuckOnThis
Confirmed User
 
SuckOnThis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In my head
Posts: 6,597
New Evidence Donald Trump Didn’t Pay Taxes


New questions about the integrity of Donald Trump’s income tax returns, and new indications that he does not pay income taxes, arise from rulings in two tax appeals that Trump filed in the 1990s. Trump lost both cases.

Trump’s 1984 federal income tax return included a Schedule C, the form used by sole proprietors, the decision in the first case shows.

Trump listed no income on that form, yet he deducted $626,264 as expenses. His New York City tax return also showed no income, but listed slightly less in expenses: $619,227.

No receipts, invoices, or other documentation were provided when Trump was under audit or during his appeal from what he argued was an unfair demand for more tax.

“The record does not explain how Petitioner [Trump] had significant expenses without any concomitant income from his consulting business,” wrote H. Gregory Tillman, the city administrative law judge who heard the case on April 29 and May 28 of 1992.

The second case was before the New York State Division of Tax Appeals in 1994 and concerned taxes on profits from selling units in an East 61st Street apartment building which was 90 percent owned by Trump, with his brother Robert and aide Louise Sunshine splitting the remaining share.

Again the issue was 1984 deductions Trump took without providing any documentation to auditors or when Frank W. Barrie, a state administrative law judge, heard his appeal.

It was in this appeal that the record shows Trump paid no income tax in 1984.

In the city case, Judge Tillman noted that Trump complained of double taxation, but found that claim baseless. Using bold face to emphasize his point, Judge Tillman wrote, “The problem at issue is not one of double taxation, but of no taxation.”

The Trump campaign did not respond to an emailed list of detailed questions about the two cases. A second email was also ignored.

New Evidence Donald Trump Didn’t Pay Taxes


SuckOnThis is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 10:02 AM   #36
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 27,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckOnThis View Post
New Evidence Donald Trump Didn’t Pay Taxes


New questions about the integrity of Donald Trump’s income tax returns, and new indications that he does not pay income taxes, arise from rulings in two tax appeals that Trump filed in the 1990s. Trump lost both cases.

Trump’s 1984 federal income tax return included a Schedule C, the form used by sole proprietors, the decision in the first case shows.

Trump listed no income on that form, yet he deducted $626,264 as expenses. His New York City tax return also showed no income, but listed slightly less in expenses: $619,227.

No receipts, invoices, or other documentation were provided when Trump was under audit or during his appeal from what he argued was an unfair demand for more tax.

“The record does not explain how Petitioner [Trump] had significant expenses without any concomitant income from his consulting business,” wrote H. Gregory Tillman, the city administrative law judge who heard the case on April 29 and May 28 of 1992.

The second case was before the New York State Division of Tax Appeals in 1994 and concerned taxes on profits from selling units in an East 61st Street apartment building which was 90 percent owned by Trump, with his brother Robert and aide Louise Sunshine splitting the remaining share.

Again the issue was 1984 deductions Trump took without providing any documentation to auditors or when Frank W. Barrie, a state administrative law judge, heard his appeal.

It was in this appeal that the record shows Trump paid no income tax in 1984.

In the city case, Judge Tillman noted that Trump complained of double taxation, but found that claim baseless. Using bold face to emphasize his point, Judge Tillman wrote, “The problem at issue is not one of double taxation, but of no taxation.”

The Trump campaign did not respond to an emailed list of detailed questions about the two cases. A second email was also ignored.

New Evidence Donald Trump Didn’t Pay Taxes


The IRS should be dismantled. We are taxed on everything we buy and use. April 14th is just another big fuck you. Trump is a lying cheating crook.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 10:10 AM   #37
Coup
🚨 PBBC International 🚨
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: /👁\
Posts: 9,937
I'm voting for Vermin Supreme

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vermin_Supreme#2016
Coup is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 10:23 AM   #38
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 30,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapass View Post
That is just the definition of a conservative. You put a negative spin on it but a lot of people believe that is the correct philosophy.
The world will always change and advance. Sometimes the changes are for the better, sometimes for the worse. Regardless there is always change happening the world doesn't sit stagnet.

Normal people adapt and move forward. Stupid people try to hold back rivers with their hands.

This is why conservatism is a failed logic. Republicans need to go back to being fiscal conservatives and leave all this non sense hate agenda in the past.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 10:26 AM   #39
Joshua G
dumb libs love censorship
 
Joshua G's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,074
i love these libby threads, reminds me to be grateful i am not led hook-in-mouth by the liberal media.

too bad so sad all you libbies are in blue states & your vote wont mean jack shit! only a handful of states will decide the election, i live in 1 of them.

turnout fellas. hopefully obama will beat ISIS before november...
Joshua G is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 10:27 AM   #40
420
cuck
 
420's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 11,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coup View Post
Vermin is a terrible name but the librarian party* is kinda hot. Undecided.
420 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 10:34 AM   #41
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
bronco67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 20,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
I am still not too fond of Hillary, but.... She has a flawless track record. She was First Lady, Senator, and then Secretary Of State. No one can really point out anything bad about anything she has done.

The Republican party is desperately trying to paint her as being bad, and while the Republican base is sucking this up the rest of us just aren't seeing this. There was no indication of any wrong doing in Benghazi yet we've had ten investigations into this, all of which have proven to clear everyone of wrong doing. The email scandal is blown way out of proportion, and some bad decisions were made, but this was common policy at the State Department and as well as both Congress and the Senate.

The Republican party is trying to paint Hillary Clinton has being "crooked" while the reality is she has never been charged with a crime.

On the other hand, we have Donald Trump who is going to trial in November in one of four pending lawsuits. Trump has been involved in over three thousand lawsuits, and has been sued by the federal government more than one hundred times. Let me repeat that - Trump has been sued by the federal government more than one hundred times. In the past year, seventy lawsuits have been filed against Trump.

One of the things I didn't understand about the other Republican candidates was why they never went after Trump. Trump loves the press, there is thirty or forty years of bad press, and all of it is documented. Need an example? Trump got in trouble for how he handled his emails too.

Pick between the lesser of two evils, but.... One of them has never been charged with a crime while the other has been sued by the federal government over one hundred times, refuses to release his tax records, and is going to trial in one of four court cases about Trump University, which is only four of seventy lawsuits filed in the past year.
her also sounds like an uninformed moron when he speaks. You forgot that.
__________________
bronco67 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 10:36 AM   #42
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
bronco67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 20,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDSmith View Post
When is the Trump -vs- Clinton debate?
It's not going to be so much a debate, as it will be Hillary Clinton expressing detailed policies and positions on complex global and domestic issues, vs Trump calling her crooked and making misinformed, ignorant statements while not once answering a single question directly and coherently.
__________________
bronco67 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 11:26 AM   #43
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 41,671
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
The IRS should be dismantled. We are taxed on everything we buy and use. April 14th is just another big fuck you. Trump is a lying cheating crook.
This is why Trump won't release his taxes. He's spent the past forty years trying to avoid paying taxes as much as possible. Nothing wrong with that, but he takes it to extremes. The Federal Government has sued him to get their money.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 11:28 AM   #44
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 41,671
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
her also sounds like an uninformed moron when he speaks. You forgot that.
Well, then there is that too.

Yesterday he actually said we should have sent the Orlando Shooter "back home" before he had the chance to do this. So, we should have sent him home to... New York?
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 11:32 AM   #45
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 27,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
This is why Trump won't release his taxes. He's spent the past forty years trying to avoid paying taxes as much as possible. Nothing wrong with that, but he takes it to extremes. The Federal Government has sued him to get their money.
The thing about Trump is he's extreme to a stupid degree. He pushes it to the point of getting caught, litigation, then losing and having to pay more. He doesn't deserve to be President for the simple fact he's stupid enough to continuously get caught!
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 11:34 AM   #46
flashfire
ICQ 1 6 7 8 5 3 4 9 2
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,957
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiBoyz View Post
looks legit
__________________
flashfire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 11:46 AM   #47
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 41,671
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
Well, can you name something bad she did as Senator? I can't. Did she fuck something up there?

Can you name something bad that Hillary did when she worked for the State Department? That's a little bit more tricky.

Republicans will shout "Benghazi" but, Benghazi was a terrorist attack. Short of invading Libya with ten thousand US Marines twenty-four hours after the fact, there really isn't anything we could have done.

You can try to argue we had a "failed policy" in Libya, but honestly, this was twenty years in the making, and when the country collapsed.... Well, we've been fucking with Muammar Gaddafi so finally the United States did something about it.

Can you also argue Syria, but... Whatever. This is in the Russian sphere of influence, and again, win win for the United States. The leader of Syria, which the United States has always hated, is the head of a failed state, Russia has had to step in, it's keeping Russia busy.

ISIS? How is that he fault of the United States? The United States set Iraq on it's own; After all we supported them for over ten years and it's time for us to move on. If it wasn't ISIS it would have been another terrorist group or another one. By the way, ISIS is now pretty much destroyed.

So again, I ask you, what exactly has Hillary fucked up in the Senate or the State Department?
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 11:49 AM   #48
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 41,671
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
The thing about Trump is he's extreme to a stupid degree. He pushes it to the point of getting caught, litigation, then losing and having to pay more. He doesn't deserve to be President for the simple fact he's stupid enough to continuously get caught!
Trump's problem is he used to handling a handful of people in a boardroom who WANT to do business with him and will agree with anything he says and never question it. He doesn't understand that everything he says will be questioned and ripped apart - and come back to bite him.

And Trump has a long documented trail of stuff he's said. LOL, I"m surprised they haven't started playing his Howard Stern interviews.
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 12:01 PM   #49
dyna mo
SS
 
dyna mo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: invisible 7-11
Posts: 36,581
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Well, can you name something bad she did as Senator? I can't. Did she fuck something up there?

Can you name something bad that Hillary did when she worked for the State Department? That's a little bit more tricky.

Republicans will shout "Benghazi" but, Benghazi was a terrorist attack. Short of invading Libya with ten thousand US Marines twenty-four hours after the fact, there really isn't anything we could have done.

You can try to argue we had a "failed policy" in Libya, but honestly, this was twenty years in the making, and when the country collapsed.... Well, we've been fucking with Muammar Gaddafi so finally the United States did something about it.

Can you also argue Syria, but... Whatever. This is in the Russian sphere of influence, and again, win win for the United States. The leader of Syria, which the United States has always hated, is the head of a failed state, Russia has had to step in, it's keeping Russia busy.

ISIS? How is that he fault of the United States? The United States set Iraq on it's own; After all we supported them for over ten years and it's time for us to move on. If it wasn't ISIS it would have been another terrorist group or another one. By the way, ISIS is now pretty much destroyed.

So again, I ask you, what exactly has Hillary fucked up in the Senate or the State Department?

you are completely clueless to facts, life, and the world around you.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 12:15 PM   #50
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 41,671
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
you are completely clueless to facts, life, and the world around you.
Again, I am not a fan of Hillary.

But you have Trump calling Hillary "crooked" while she's never been charged with a crime, while Trump is going to court AGAIN - for the 3500th time not to mention the other 70 lawsuits currently pending.

Yet here you are saying I am "completely clueless to facts" without bringing any facts.

I haven't been following Hillary's career but I have yet to hear the Republican party come forward with one bad thing Hillary has done other then Benghazi and emails.

Again I ask exactly what has Hillary done wrong / bad / poorly while working in the Senate or State Department?
__________________

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION

Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

Check out my Porn & Coffee interview!
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
hillary, trumplets, pretty, guys, matter, gop, potus, nominated, clinically, unelectiable, guy, pat, mirror, insane, worse, congrats, bad, options, dismal, granted, elected, guaranteed, horrible, trump, presidant
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.