Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2016, 01:20 PM   #1
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 29,960
Hey Eric! ... Mother fucking ConSerbitives !

Every single thread is polluted with the same anti-liberal dribble. Some coward ConSerbitves ruin their own party then spend their life whining and posting anti-liberal rants on a porn forum. They turn any subject into a hate filled rant.

Enough already, ban these brain-dead backwoods ass hats.



.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 01:25 PM   #2
L-Pink
working on my tan
 
L-Pink's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Florida/Kentucky
Posts: 39,182
L-Pink is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 01:26 PM   #3
atom
Confirmed User
 
atom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 2,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Pink View Post

awesome!
__________________
❤ ❤ ❤ $80 CPA - Natural Penis Enhancement ❤ ❤ ❤
Phalogenics

Skype me - Longdong_von_hugenrod
atom is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 01:27 PM   #4
CyberSEO
WordPress Wizard
 
CyberSEO's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 26,403
Let them rot in hell - I'm a liberal too!



__________________

Aggregate cam sites, run tubes, datings, TGP's, pinboards, blogs and anything else on autopilot!
Import XML, RSS, Atom, HTML, JSON and CSV sources into WordPress with ease!
Don't forget to enter your 20% off discount coupon code: GFYMEMBER
CyberSEO is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 01:29 PM   #5
CyberSEO
WordPress Wizard
 
CyberSEO's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 26,403
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Pink View Post
Вот сцуко, умеешь, же если захочешь

P.S. I predict this shit, but I'm a liberal so I don't care of your silly single-lanugage-speaking problems, peasants
__________________

Aggregate cam sites, run tubes, datings, TGP's, pinboards, blogs and anything else on autopilot!
Import XML, RSS, Atom, HTML, JSON and CSV sources into WordPress with ease!
Don't forget to enter your 20% off discount coupon code: GFYMEMBER
CyberSEO is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 01:46 PM   #6
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 29,960
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Pink View Post
It was L-Pink... he made me feel very dirty..
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 02:18 PM   #7
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 27,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
ruin their own party
And again with the parties... Jesus christ you really don't know. I give up.
nico-t is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 05:19 PM   #8
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 29,960
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
And again with the parties... Jesus christ you really don't know. I give up.
Any new conspiracies we need to know about? Is Obama still a Kenyan, Muslim socialist?
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 05:32 PM   #9
Dvae
Confirmed User
 
Dvae's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: US
Posts: 5,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Pink View Post
Haha sounds about right!
__________________
.
.

Arguing with a troll is a lot like wrestling in the mud with a pig, after a couple of hours you realize the pig likes it.
Dvae is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 05:33 PM   #10
dyna mo
SS
 
dyna mo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: invisible 7-11
Posts: 36,581
my kind of thread!
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 05:40 PM   #11
crucifissio
Confirmed User
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 7,549
"hey eric I can't scroll over a post I'm retarded EEEERIIC! enough is enough! I don't hate at all but he does booooooo hooooooo EEEEERIIIIIIC! I dont spam at all but he does WAAAAAAAAAAA he is in every thread even though he is not WAAAAAAAAAA look eric I am lying and whining like a little bitch WAAAAAAAAA EEERIIIC"

IRL and MAGA
__________________
super awesome KGB black belt olympic-gymnast-fucking oligarch secret agent US election fixing pimp boi
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 06:03 PM   #12
SBJ
So Fucking Fabulous
 
SBJ's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Arizona/Indiana
Posts: 9,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Pink View Post



Oh but now since I laughed people will think I'm a Dem.. Fuck that.. I hate both parties with a passion this time around.. I'm voting for Pedro
SBJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 06:27 PM   #13
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
bronco67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 20,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Pink View Post
They probably did.
__________________
bronco67 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 07:10 PM   #14
noshit
Confirmed User
 
noshit's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest USA
Posts: 1,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Every single thread is polluted with the same anti-liberal dribble. Some coward ConSerbitves ruin their own party then spend their life whining and posting anti-liberal rants on a porn forum. They turn any subject into a hate filled rant.

Enough already, ban these brain-dead backwoods ass hats.
Just think of how stupid those idiots are and then realize you're dumber than that.
But of course not knowing the difference, you're right where you should be..!

.
__________________
noshit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 09:17 PM   #15
klinton
Confirmed User
 
klinton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: online
Posts: 6,027
your trust in this particular politician is rather amusing.......
as in 90 % of cases = politician is a opposite of trust.
any common sense arguments why this time it should be better ?
Obama was also "a hope" , "change" (and he had such cute smile ! ) , "new beginning" and so on
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
And again with the parties... Jesus christ you really don't know. I give up.
__________________
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 09:31 PM   #16
Coup
🚨 PBBC International 🚨
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: /👁\
Posts: 9,937
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Pink View Post
Dennis Hassert's victim revealed ITT
Coup is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 10:15 PM   #17
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 29,960
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
your trust in this particular politician is rather amusing.......
as in 90 % of cases = politician is a opposite of trust.
any common sense arguments why this time it should be better ?
Obama was also "a hope" , "change" (and he had such cute smile ! ) , "new beginning" and so on
Can you please tell us the truth about the moon landings and 9/11? Perhaps coup can help you if you get stuck on the details..
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 01:26 AM   #18
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 27,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
your trust in this particular politician is rather amusing.......
as in 90 % of cases = politician is a opposite of trust.
any common sense arguments why this time it should be better ?
Obama was also "a hope" , "change" (and he had such cute smile ! ) , "new beginning" and so on
trust is a big word, just saying that unlike obama or anyone else this guy is not a politician... he is not funded by the usual suspects and the establishment is nervous. They are never nervous because normally they control every candidate. Mainstream media is against him, and that's a sure sign there is something right about the guy.
This is a unique situation unlike any presidential race before, there's no denying that.
nico-t is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 01:52 AM   #19
klinton
Confirmed User
 
klinton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: online
Posts: 6,027

so why is he even politician at first place ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
trust is a big word, just saying that unlike obama or anyone else this guy is not a politician... he is not funded by the usual suspects and the establishment is nervous. They are never nervous because normally they control every candidate. Mainstream media is against him, and that's a sure sign there is something right about the guy.
This is a unique situation unlike any presidential race before, there's no denying that.
__________________
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 03:53 AM   #20
OldJeff
Big Fucking hahahaha
 
OldJeff's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,590
:thum bsup
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coup View Post
Dennis Hassert's victim revealed ITT
OldJeff is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 07:24 AM   #21
mineistaken
See signature :)
 
mineistaken's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: ICQ 363 097 773
Posts: 27,176
That is pretty funny, so bump for OP.

Except for the fact that libby haters are not necessary conservatives. Most are just normal pro logic people (while libbyism is anti logic).

Ps: not saying you are a libby though, you are just "my team good, your team bad" mentality leftard.
__________________
I TRANSFERED MY DOMAINS HERE! - Lowest price ever, no bullshit upsells. Fuck godaddy and the rest!

I recommend HOSTING for $0.01 (ADD DISCOUNT COUPON: gfybrocode)
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 07:27 AM   #22
_Richard_
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
_Richard_'s Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 30,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Pink View Post
dude now i need to google that article about canada
__________________
rivetermedia (@) gmail.com
skype: stxrichard[/RIGHT]
_Richard_ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 10:21 AM   #23
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 29,960
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
That is pretty funny, so bump for OP.

Except for the fact that libby haters are not necessary conservatives. Most are just normal pro logic people (while libbyism is anti logic).

Ps: not saying you are a libby though, you are just "my team good, your team bad" mentality leftard.
Actually, I don't have a team.. I've been regestered independent since after the Bush/Gore election. I don't care for much of what democrats do and I will never vote for Hillary. I also openly said many times that I would of voted for Rand Paul over Hillary had he been the other front runner.

The reason you think I'm such a team player is because yes I think the Republican party is shit. It's just I think the democrat party is less shit (however that may change for how they have been fucking the election process over with Sanders )

The biggest reason I troll yoy goons is because you guys have been radicalized by the right so much you guys think anyone who doesn't drink your kool-aid flavor is a liberal.

Honestly when I see many of you with your little rants I could just change the username to the next conservabro and it would be the same. You guys love to preach your idependance but the reality is you guys just follow the script of whatever the talking heads tell you to be upset at for that moment..

Be it Benghazi, Obamacare, imigration, welfare ect..ect. It's like clock work, soon as one of the talking heads start chanting about something you guys all get in line like a collective hive mind and bitch and complain.

Trump was just smart enough to redirect the hive mentally of the right to work for him. Hence all the crazy shit he said to get you guys on board the crazy train.. Now suddenly when it matters he has stopped the crazy talk.. He is playing you guys just like the Republicans have played you for years. But just like the last ones you think he's different.. He's no different just more self serving.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 10:37 AM   #24
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 29,960
I just wanted to add, you guys are so radicalized you call even Obama a liberal. He has been consistently to the Right of Regan hell even Hillary is. The most ironic thing, is you guys have gone so far to the right extreme we will now see a major shift from the next generation to the far left because for every reaction there will be a opposite reaction.

You guys are fulfilling your own prophecy of creating a very liberal next generation. Meaning you are creating the monster you hate by your own extreemism.

All because you guys are sore losers who couldn't just do the right thing and work together with the Democrats under Obama for the good of the country. Instead you have acted like 2 year old cry babies throwing temper tantrums.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 11:14 AM   #25
mineistaken
See signature :)
 
mineistaken's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: ICQ 363 097 773
Posts: 27,176
:2cents

The point is that you are the SAME as those you bash, but are blind to seeing that.

2 examples:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
The reason you think I'm such a team player is because yes I think the Republican party is shit. It's just I think the democrat party is less shit (however that may change for how they have been fucking the election process over with Sanders )
Same with most republican fans on the forum - they think republicans are less shit than democrats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
The biggest reason I troll yoy goons is because you guys have been radicalized by the right so much you guys think anyone who doesn't drink your kool-aid flavor is a liberal.
Same with you - you think anyone who bash liberals is a conservative.


You are the same just from the opposite spectrum (a bit towards left vs a bit towards right) and can not see it. I urge you to try to implement some sense of objectivity, I know it is not easy to be objective towards yourself, but try once in a while, you will see the whole picture so much better.
__________________
I TRANSFERED MY DOMAINS HERE! - Lowest price ever, no bullshit upsells. Fuck godaddy and the rest!

I recommend HOSTING for $0.01 (ADD DISCOUNT COUPON: gfybrocode)
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 11:26 AM   #26
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 29,960
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
The point is that you are the SAME as those you bash, but are blind to seeing that.

2 examples:



Same with most republican fans on the forum - they think republicans are less shit than democrats.



Same with you - you think anyone who bash liberals is a conservative.


You are the same just from the opposite spectrum (a bit towards left vs a bit towards right) and can not see it. I urge you to try to implement some sense of objectivity, I know it is not easy to be objective towards yourself, but try once in a while, you will see the whole picture so much better.

I just return the attacks, because you guys are like a plague here. We can never make it through a single topic with out one of you conservabros doing your typical thing..

There is maybe 5 or 6 guys on the left side who routinely post in these topics but likely 20 or more of you guys. It doesn't matter if we try to keep it friendly, one of you guys will always start talking trash and then the others jump in.

I used to try to keep it friendly but I got tired of the constant attacks. Now I just treat you guys like you treat us. Big surprise you don't like it..

Also your entire theory about you saying anyone who bashes a liberal fits the narrative I was talking about.

I don't think there is a single hard core liberal here. There are people with liberal view points but no hard core liberals of the 60s type.

Yet you think anyone who doesn't drink your kool-aid flavor is some hippy liberal. It's exactly what I was talking about when I pointed out you guys have gone so far to the right you think everyone else is a liberal.

You are going to have a rude awakening when this next generation starts taking power. You guys are turning them into exactly what you hate and they out number us all.

Trump is the result of the Republican's party on going implosion. The farther right you guys goes means the more extreme the new generation will go to the left..
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 11:56 AM   #27
mineistaken
See signature :)
 
mineistaken's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: ICQ 363 097 773
Posts: 27,176
Here we go again.
I just explained how you do the same by calling libby bashers conservatives, yet again you complain how conservative bashers are unfairly labeled as liberals

And again - just as you say "we are not hardcore liberals" I say "we are not hardcore conservatives". Yet again - you think that your side is right and our side is wrong. My team vs your team thinking... You are just not objective, you are not capable of being one.
__________________
I TRANSFERED MY DOMAINS HERE! - Lowest price ever, no bullshit upsells. Fuck godaddy and the rest!

I recommend HOSTING for $0.01 (ADD DISCOUNT COUPON: gfybrocode)
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 12:40 PM   #28
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 29,960
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
Here we go again.
I just explained how you do the same by calling libby bashers conservatives, yet again you complain how conservative bashers are unfairly labeled as liberals

And again - just as you say "we are not hardcore liberals" I say "we are not hardcore conservatives". Yet again - you think that your side is right and our side is wrong. My team vs your team thinking... You are just not objective, you are not capable of being one.
There is a difference.. we aren't encouraging the actions of hardcore liberals.. I don't think there is anyone here saying people should get money for doing nothing or asking for a nanny state. At most there is support from the left for universal health care which is not a liberal position as even Regan supported it. (yet today you guys call it socialism)

Meanwhile you conservabros do support the radical ideas and actions of the extreme right. You know building walls.. bombing people because you don't like them, throwing even more money at the military while whining about the deficit and taxes.

So see there is a difference..you guys do support the radical ideas of the far right while we don't support the radical ideas of the left. In fact there is no radical left as the left has been pulled so far right that you think radical left is Sanders who supports breaking up the banks who destroyed our economy and universal health care..

Notice the so called "radical" left is about strengthening this country for everyone and working for the tax payers vs the right who is just about propping up big business and trying to keeping a minority at the top.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 12:51 PM   #29
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 27,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
"I'm a brainwashed team player!"


#Stumped
nico-t is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 01:24 PM   #30
mineistaken
See signature :)
 
mineistaken's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: ICQ 363 097 773
Posts: 27,176
I do not support more military spending, I do not support bombing people I don't like etc.
So you are just inventing things.

And wanting to stop ILLEGALS (= invaders who BREAK THE LAW) is by no means a radical position. It is absolute neutral, normal, sane, average position.
__________________
I TRANSFERED MY DOMAINS HERE! - Lowest price ever, no bullshit upsells. Fuck godaddy and the rest!

I recommend HOSTING for $0.01 (ADD DISCOUNT COUPON: gfybrocode)
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 01:50 PM   #31
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 29,960
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
I do not support more military spending, I do not support bombing people I don't like etc.
So you are just inventing things.

And wanting to stop ILLEGALS (= invaders who BREAK THE LAW) is by no means a radical position. It is absolute neutral, normal, sane, average position.
You want to stop them, but you listen to BS from the talking heads. A wall isn't stopping anyone it's just pandering to morons.

You want to stop illegals then you start slapping a $5k fine for each one found to the companies hiring them.

That is a solution which will work but it's not suggested by a Republican anywhere. The whole anti illegals non sense is just pandering to people dumb enough to believe it. Republican big business benafactors depend on illegals just like Trump Does For His Construction jobs.

I'd like them gone too, it's just I'm smart enough to understand a wall will do nothing..

In fact most illegals get here legally and over stay their visas.. A wall will not stop that nor will it stop anyone with a ladder, shovel or rope..
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 01:55 PM   #32
mineistaken
See signature :)
 
mineistaken's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: ICQ 363 097 773
Posts: 27,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
You want to stop them, but you listen to BS from the talking heads. A wall isn't stopping anyone it's just pandering to morons.

You want to stop illegals then you start slapping a $5k fine for each one found to the companies hiring them.

That is a solution which will work but it's not suggested by a Republican anywhere. The whole anti illegals non sense is just pandering to people dumb enough to believe it.

I'd like them gone too, it's just I'm smart enough to understand a wall will.do nothing..
LOL, I have said months ago that I do not believe in wall. It is just a show gimmick to make an argument, to speak loudly about the issue of illegals etc.

I would be for - ban all sanctuary cities, enforce stop and frisk, encourage cops to do as many of them, and most not PC - pay bonuses for number of caught invaders.

Simple measure like that will make them scared to even go out in the streets. While now absolutely nothing is being done. I mean sanctuary cities? This is treason. Whoever implemented sanctuary cities should be tried for treason. And I am completely serious. Harboring illegal invader = treason.

There was a story how illegals even married legally. How is that possible? In a normal world if you are government clerk and illegal comes to you, you do not marry him, you call the cops and he gets jail;ed and later deported. It is as simple as that. But when illegal actually gets legal marriage documents - something is absolutely fucked up.
__________________
I TRANSFERED MY DOMAINS HERE! - Lowest price ever, no bullshit upsells. Fuck godaddy and the rest!

I recommend HOSTING for $0.01 (ADD DISCOUNT COUPON: gfybrocode)
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 10:06 PM   #33
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 29,960
Stop and frisk is a extreme violation of people's rights.. you think it's OK because you're white like me and know you would never be stopped and frisked.

I bet you would soon havea change of mind if it were black or Hispanic cops stopping to frisk you everytime they decided you looked suspicious.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 12:13 AM   #34
romeo22
你自己去他媽的
 
romeo22's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 21,826
Seems all thread turn into serb and politics
romeo22 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 09:45 AM   #35
Relic
So Fucking Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 8,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Pink View Post
Relic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 10:04 AM   #36
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA
Posts: 25,544
^^^^




__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 01:28 PM   #37
GFED
Confirmed User
 
GFED's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 5,925
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Pink View Post
__________________
.
GFED is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 07:47 PM   #38
Relic
So Fucking Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 8,988
Relic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 08:01 PM   #39
oppoten
Generation-Fluid
 
oppoten's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sheffield, UK
Posts: 3,548
Eric = kebab removalist.
__________________
The Hooton Plan
oppoten is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 04:35 AM   #40
SpicyM
Confirmed User
 
SpicyM's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: proud European
Posts: 2,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Pink View Post

SpicyM is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 07:22 AM   #41
Relic
So Fucking Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 8,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by oppoten View Post
Eric = kebab removalist.
Relic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 09:43 AM   #42
Relic
So Fucking Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 8,988
Relic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
anti-liberal, subject, porn, posting, rants, forum, brain-dead, backwoods, ass, hats, ban, hate, filled, rant, life, thread, polluted, single, eric, mother, fucking, conserbitives, party, spend, hey
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.