Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2014, 07:57 AM   #1
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!
 
Grapesoda's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montana
Posts: 27,186
black lives matter

HuffPost Live
__________________
Life gets a lot freer when you realize that if someone doesn’t like you or they’re not friendly—it’s no big deal. Let it go. That’s a distraction. You don’t need their approval to be who God made you to be.
---------
"Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return." Colin Powell
Grapesoda is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 08:04 AM   #2
mineistaken
See signature :)
 
mineistaken's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: ICQ 363 097 773
Posts: 27,547
Does not load for me, but since it is libtardPost - nothing to lose
__________________
I TRANSFERED MY DOMAINS HERE! - Lowest price ever, no bullshit upsells. Fuck godaddy and the rest!

I recommend HOSTING for $0.01 (ADD DISCOUNT COUPON: gfybrocode)
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 08:26 AM   #3
FriendsForNow
D2 215lb Final
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 535
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
Does not load for me, but since it is libtardPost - nothing to lose
This
FriendsForNow is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 08:27 AM   #4
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!
 
Grapesoda's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montana
Posts: 27,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
Does not load for me, but since it is libtardPost - nothing to lose
load for me.... white guy crying about blacks killing each other.... because black lives matter.... 4 Dead, 24 Wounded In Weekend Chicago Violence
__________________
Life gets a lot freer when you realize that if someone doesn’t like you or they’re not friendly—it’s no big deal. Let it go. That’s a distraction. You don’t need their approval to be who God made you to be.
---------
"Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return." Colin Powell
Grapesoda is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 08:35 AM   #5
aztecboi2003
Confirmed User
 
aztecboi2003's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Marysville,Wa
Posts: 1,141
To who?
__________________
Smoking Girl Fetish
Petite Ashley
aztecboi2003 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 08:58 AM   #6
Useless Warrior
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
because black lives matter...
Grape - why do you continue to engage with these cavemen? They don't care about black lives because they have zero empathy for anyone, anywhere.
Useless Warrior is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 09:02 AM   #7
L-Pink
working on my tan
 
L-Pink's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Florida/Kentucky
Posts: 39,182
Works fine for me ........
L-Pink is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 09:02 AM   #8
directfiesta
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
directfiesta's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Back home in Montréal!!! Survived Florid
Posts: 22,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
Does not load for me, but since it is libtardPost - nothing to lose

what a caveman !
directfiesta is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 09:06 AM   #9
TheSquealer
Confirmed User
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 9,863
Most do. Black lives don't seem to matter much to blacks. When they start giving a shit about the endless shootings, murders and violent assaults against blacks, by blacks,... i might start giving a shit. Until then, as long as they keep it all in a certain part of town which i can avoid, that specific segment of black culture deserves each other.

... oh.. and Happy Holidays
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 09:10 AM   #10
Useless Warrior
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
Black lives don't seem to matter much to blacks.
It's a bloody good thing whites never kill other whites, eh?
Useless Warrior is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 09:15 AM   #11
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!
 
Grapesoda's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montana
Posts: 27,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless Warrior View Post
It's a bloody good thing whites never kill other whites, eh?
so your going to compare the numbers between blacks killing blacks and whites killing white? not a very smart idea
__________________
Life gets a lot freer when you realize that if someone doesn’t like you or they’re not friendly—it’s no big deal. Let it go. That’s a distraction. You don’t need their approval to be who God made you to be.
---------
"Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return." Colin Powell
Grapesoda is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 09:17 AM   #12
TheSquealer
Confirmed User
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 9,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless Warrior View Post
It's a bloody good thing whites never kill other whites, eh?
FACT: Almost all black violent crime and black murders are caused by other blacks.

FACT: Blacks accept zero responsibility for this fact and generally avoid the topic.

FACT: If a white guy is involved in a shooting against a black, it will be headline news for months, while they keep on killing each other daily, as per usual.
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 09:18 AM   #13
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!
 
Grapesoda's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montana
Posts: 27,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless Warrior View Post
Grape - why do you continue to engage with these cavemen? They don't care about black lives because they have zero empathy for anyone, anywhere.
who doesn't care about black lives? this post is satire.... you know blacks complaining about hard core scumbag criminals being killed while assaulting the police yet blacks routinely shoot unarmed children from moving vehicles etc... 'because black lives matter'
__________________
Life gets a lot freer when you realize that if someone doesn’t like you or they’re not friendly—it’s no big deal. Let it go. That’s a distraction. You don’t need their approval to be who God made you to be.
---------
"Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return." Colin Powell
Grapesoda is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 10:20 AM   #14
L-Pink
working on my tan
 
L-Pink's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Florida/Kentucky
Posts: 39,182
More rioting in St Louis last night, explosives set off, bricks thrown at police, after white officer responding to 911 call has a gun pointed at him by 18 year old black teen. Of course this treasure to his community was shot dead.

The teen had a record of three assault charges, plus charges of armed robbery, armed criminal action and unlawful use of a weapon. No matter, the black community led by the criminals mother responds with violence.


Merry Christmas.


Leaders call for calm after police shooting near Ferguson - Yahoo News


.
L-Pink is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 10:24 AM   #15
mineistaken
See signature :)
 
mineistaken's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: ICQ 363 097 773
Posts: 27,547
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
FACT: Almost all black violent crime and black murders are caused by other blacks.

FACT: Blacks accept zero responsibility for this fact and generally avoid the topic.

FACT: If a white guy is involved in a shooting against a black, it will be headline news for months, while they keep on killing each other daily, as per usual.
Facts escape various kinds of guilters and anti whiters, they have their own "truth"
__________________
I TRANSFERED MY DOMAINS HERE! - Lowest price ever, no bullshit upsells. Fuck godaddy and the rest!

I recommend HOSTING for $0.01 (ADD DISCOUNT COUPON: gfybrocode)
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 10:30 AM   #16
blackmonsters
Making PHP Work
 
blackmonsters's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: 🌎🌅🌈🌇
Posts: 13,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
so your going to compare the numbers between blacks killing blacks and whites killing white? not a very smart idea
Good point because as long as you kill less of your family than I do then it's all good.

__________________
New Cam Site Plugin For Wordpress Livejasmin ,Chaturbate ,Bongacams, iFriends and xLovecam
Works with all Wordpress themes so you get the design you want
Need a developer? : PHP SQL Javascript jQuery CSS3 Responsive design Worpress Mechbunny
Skype : econfirmpro
blackmonsters is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 10:33 AM   #17
L-Pink
working on my tan
 
L-Pink's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Florida/Kentucky
Posts: 39,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmonsters View Post
Good point because as long as you kill less of your family than I do then it's all good.

And again, the real issue is deflected. Nice job, no-one noticed
L-Pink is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 10:36 AM   #18
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!
 
Grapesoda's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montana
Posts: 27,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmonsters View Post
Good point because as long as you kill less of your family than I do then it's all good.

you should be banned asshole, this isn't the first time you've advocated killing white people... just to be clear, you are a low quality piece of shit
__________________
Life gets a lot freer when you realize that if someone doesn’t like you or they’re not friendly—it’s no big deal. Let it go. That’s a distraction. You don’t need their approval to be who God made you to be.
---------
"Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return." Colin Powell
Grapesoda is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 10:47 AM   #19
blackmonsters
Making PHP Work
 
blackmonsters's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: 🌎🌅🌈🌇
Posts: 13,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
1. FACT: Almost all black violent crime and black murders are caused by other blacks.

2. FACT: Blacks accept zero responsibility for this fact and generally avoid the topic.

3. FACT: If a white guy is involved in a shooting against a black, it will be headline news for months, while they keep on killing each other daily, as per usual.

1. That's true for all races in the entire world.

2. No, it's more like you ignore all the "Stop the Violence" and "Take back our community" marches that are directed at black on black crime because you are a racist.

Stop the Violence Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. In 2012 Every 28 hours a black person was killed by "authority"; we didn't get a news story every 28 hours you silly jackass.

(313 African-American men, women and children in 2012, who were killed by police officers, security guards or “vigilantes.”)

.
__________________
New Cam Site Plugin For Wordpress Livejasmin ,Chaturbate ,Bongacams, iFriends and xLovecam
Works with all Wordpress themes so you get the design you want
Need a developer? : PHP SQL Javascript jQuery CSS3 Responsive design Worpress Mechbunny
Skype : econfirmpro
blackmonsters is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 10:48 AM   #20
blackmonsters
Making PHP Work
 
blackmonsters's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: 🌎🌅🌈🌇
Posts: 13,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
you should be banned asshole, this isn't the first time you've advocated killing white people... just to be clear, you are a low quality piece of shit
Just to be clear you are a racist piece of fucking garbage that should go drown yourself in a shit filled public toilet.

__________________
New Cam Site Plugin For Wordpress Livejasmin ,Chaturbate ,Bongacams, iFriends and xLovecam
Works with all Wordpress themes so you get the design you want
Need a developer? : PHP SQL Javascript jQuery CSS3 Responsive design Worpress Mechbunny
Skype : econfirmpro
blackmonsters is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 10:51 AM   #21
blackmonsters
Making PHP Work
 
blackmonsters's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: 🌎🌅🌈🌇
Posts: 13,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
you should be banned asshole, this isn't the first time you've advocated killing white people... just to be clear, you are a low quality piece of shit
OH wait, I see how you misread that.

"Good point because as long as you kill less of your family than I do of my family then it's all good."

That's the correct context.
__________________
New Cam Site Plugin For Wordpress Livejasmin ,Chaturbate ,Bongacams, iFriends and xLovecam
Works with all Wordpress themes so you get the design you want
Need a developer? : PHP SQL Javascript jQuery CSS3 Responsive design Worpress Mechbunny
Skype : econfirmpro
blackmonsters is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 10:53 AM   #22
blackmonsters
Making PHP Work
 
blackmonsters's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: 🌎🌅🌈🌇
Posts: 13,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Pink View Post
And again, the real issue is deflected. Nice job, no-one noticed
No, it's more like you can't read.

Translation : "killing less of each other is not a point to brag about".
__________________
New Cam Site Plugin For Wordpress Livejasmin ,Chaturbate ,Bongacams, iFriends and xLovecam
Works with all Wordpress themes so you get the design you want
Need a developer? : PHP SQL Javascript jQuery CSS3 Responsive design Worpress Mechbunny
Skype : econfirmpro
blackmonsters is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 01:24 PM   #23
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!
 
Grapesoda's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montana
Posts: 27,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmonsters View Post
OH wait, I see how you misread that.

"Good point because as long as you kill less of your family than I do of my family then it's all good."

That's the correct context.
point: it's not okay to protest violent criminals killed while assaulting the police and then kill 5 year old kids in drivebys and say black lives matter. that's the REAL fucking issue
__________________
Life gets a lot freer when you realize that if someone doesn’t like you or they’re not friendly—it’s no big deal. Let it go. That’s a distraction. You don’t need their approval to be who God made you to be.
---------
"Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return." Colin Powell
Grapesoda is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 01:37 PM   #24
blackmonsters
Making PHP Work
 
blackmonsters's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: 🌎🌅🌈🌇
Posts: 13,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
point: it's not okay to protest violent criminals killed while assaulting the police and then kill 5 year old kids in drivebys and say black lives matter. that's the REAL fucking issue
First you need to realize that there are some witnesses that have a different opinion than yours.
That fact that you can dismiss their account of what happened does not change other peoples perception of what happened.

You choose to shout everybody down and act like your perception is the only one possible to be correct.

You talk about protest of white on black violence but you ignore years of protest of black on black violence :

Stop the Violence Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In other words : You just make stuff up about black people without a bit of reasonable research.

__________________
New Cam Site Plugin For Wordpress Livejasmin ,Chaturbate ,Bongacams, iFriends and xLovecam
Works with all Wordpress themes so you get the design you want
Need a developer? : PHP SQL Javascript jQuery CSS3 Responsive design Worpress Mechbunny
Skype : econfirmpro
blackmonsters is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 01:54 PM   #25
blackmonsters
Making PHP Work
 
blackmonsters's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: 🌎🌅🌈🌇
Posts: 13,908
GrapeSoda


Be a real man and actually listen to the lyrics then tell me blacks don't protest black on black violence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTsIpZ_Si3A



__________________
New Cam Site Plugin For Wordpress Livejasmin ,Chaturbate ,Bongacams, iFriends and xLovecam
Works with all Wordpress themes so you get the design you want
Need a developer? : PHP SQL Javascript jQuery CSS3 Responsive design Worpress Mechbunny
Skype : econfirmpro
blackmonsters is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 02:11 PM   #26
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!
 
Grapesoda's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montana
Posts: 27,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmonsters View Post
First you need to realize that there are some witnesses that have a different opinion than yours.
That fact that you can dismiss their account of what happened does not change other peoples perception of what happened.

You choose to shout everybody down and act like your perception is the only one possible to be correct.

You talk about protest of white on black violence but you ignore years of protest of black on black violence :

Stop the Violence Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In other words : You just make stuff up about black people without a bit of reasonable research.

you chose to believe what you want with out any regard for truth.. you don't believe the fuckwad in Ferguson was a violent criminal? you don't believe he was slapping an old lady around stealing shit? you don't believe he was walking down the middle of the street intimidating people? and you don't believe he was assaulting a police office? that correct?
__________________
Life gets a lot freer when you realize that if someone doesn’t like you or they’re not friendly—it’s no big deal. Let it go. That’s a distraction. You don’t need their approval to be who God made you to be.
---------
"Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return." Colin Powell
Grapesoda is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 02:17 PM   #27
CaptainHowdy
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
CaptainHowdy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Happy in the dark.
Posts: 73,619
Dark matter matters too ...
CaptainHowdy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 02:18 PM   #28
TheSquealer
Confirmed User
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 9,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmonsters View Post
No, it's more like you can't read.

Translation : "killing less of each other is not a point to brag about".
The point, which you ignore as per usual... is that the biggest problems in the black community not being protested constantly, which is black on black crime. Just because someone, somewhere did something or some organization sprang up, doesn't mean its at the top of the agenda in the black community for improving the lives of black people in the USA... because it certainly is not.
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 02:20 PM   #29
blackmonsters
Making PHP Work
 
blackmonsters's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: 🌎🌅🌈🌇
Posts: 13,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
you chose to believe what you want with out any regard for truth.. you don't believe the fuckwad in Ferguson was a violent criminal? you don't believe he was slapping an old lady around stealing shit? you don't believe he was walking down the middle of the street intimidating people? and you don't believe he was assaulting a police office? that correct?
No, I don't believe Mike Brown slapped an old lady around and neither do the police.



You talk about truth, and I hear different people saying different things and wonder how your crystal ball works to tell you the truth when nobody else knows for sure.

You don't know anything more than what the media tells you and neither do I.
The difference is that I don't right out dismiss a witness just because they are black.
I consider at least for a minute that they may be honest; you call them liars as soon as you hear something you don't want to hear.

__________________
New Cam Site Plugin For Wordpress Livejasmin ,Chaturbate ,Bongacams, iFriends and xLovecam
Works with all Wordpress themes so you get the design you want
Need a developer? : PHP SQL Javascript jQuery CSS3 Responsive design Worpress Mechbunny
Skype : econfirmpro
blackmonsters is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 02:26 PM   #30
blackmonsters
Making PHP Work
 
blackmonsters's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: 🌎🌅🌈🌇
Posts: 13,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
The point, which you ignore as per usual... is that the biggest problems in the black community not being protested constantly, which is black on black crime. Just because someone, somewhere did something or some organization sprang up, doesn't mean its at the top of the agenda in the black community for improving the lives of black people in the USA... because it certainly is not.
You dare to type that stupid shit after the post I made with a whole video???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTsIpZ_Si3A



What an ignorant shit you are to keep trying to make a bullshit point that I've already responded to.

Do me a favor, it's enough of you race bullies posting shit to me so at least don't repeat the other idiot's fucking post.

.
__________________
New Cam Site Plugin For Wordpress Livejasmin ,Chaturbate ,Bongacams, iFriends and xLovecam
Works with all Wordpress themes so you get the design you want
Need a developer? : PHP SQL Javascript jQuery CSS3 Responsive design Worpress Mechbunny
Skype : econfirmpro
blackmonsters is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 02:48 PM   #31
TheSquealer
Confirmed User
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 9,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmonsters View Post
You dare to type that stupid shit after the post I made with a whole video???


What an ignorant shit you are to keep trying to make a bullshit point that I've already responded to.

Do me a favor, it's enough of you race bullies posting shit to me so at least don't repeat the other idiot's fucking post.

.
A video of what? A protest? Big fucking deal. Are you trying to tell me that this is the norm? Is Chicago and every other inner city which is completely plagued by black on black crime is full of black people protesting black on black crime? Of course not. There are more people protesting an "offensive" toy for sale at wallmart on any given day than black people protesting black on black crime which is destroying 1000s of families each year and killing 1000s.


Oh... hahaha... your retarded point is that some guy made a rap video to protest violence and therefore, all black people everywhere are protesting black on black crime? thats funny stuff.
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 02:57 PM   #32
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!
 
Grapesoda's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montana
Posts: 27,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmonsters View Post
No, I don't believe Mike Brown slapped an old lady around and neither do the police.



You talk about truth, and I hear different people saying different things and wonder how your crystal ball works to tell you the truth when nobody else knows for sure.

You don't know anything more than what the media tells you and neither do I.
The difference is that I don't right out dismiss a witness just because they are black.
I consider at least for a minute that they may be honest; you call them liars as soon as you hear something you don't want to hear.



that cop saved many black lives when mike brown was killed and we both know that to be a fact... mb was a low life piece of shit... the guy would have killed you just for looking at him and you know that's a fact as well
__________________
Life gets a lot freer when you realize that if someone doesn’t like you or they’re not friendly—it’s no big deal. Let it go. That’s a distraction. You don’t need their approval to be who God made you to be.
---------
"Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return." Colin Powell
Grapesoda is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 03:11 PM   #33
blackmonsters
Making PHP Work
 
blackmonsters's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: 🌎🌅🌈🌇
Posts: 13,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post


that cop saved many black lives when mike brown was killed and we both know that to be a fact... mb was a low life piece of shit... the guy would have killed you just for looking at him and you know that's a fact as well
That old lady must be a lesbian from Pakistan.
She should be pissed that everybody except you thinks she's a middle aged man who got slapped instead of shoved.

__________________
New Cam Site Plugin For Wordpress Livejasmin ,Chaturbate ,Bongacams, iFriends and xLovecam
Works with all Wordpress themes so you get the design you want
Need a developer? : PHP SQL Javascript jQuery CSS3 Responsive design Worpress Mechbunny
Skype : econfirmpro
blackmonsters is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 03:19 PM   #34
blackmonsters
Making PHP Work
 
blackmonsters's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: 🌎🌅🌈🌇
Posts: 13,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
A video of what? A protest? Big fucking deal. Are you trying to tell me that this is the norm? Is Chicago and every other inner city which is completely plagued by black on black crime is full of black people protesting black on black crime? Of course not. There are more people protesting an "offensive" toy for sale at wallmart on any given day than black people protesting black on black crime which is destroying 1000s of families each year and killing 1000s.


Oh... hahaha... your retarded point is that some guy made a rap video to protest violence and therefore, all black people everywhere are protesting black on black crime? thats funny stuff.
Ahh, see you talk shit and call people savages when they protest and then when they use another method you claim they don't care enough.

The circular racist argument: damned if you do, damned if you don't because damn you for being black.
__________________
New Cam Site Plugin For Wordpress Livejasmin ,Chaturbate ,Bongacams, iFriends and xLovecam
Works with all Wordpress themes so you get the design you want
Need a developer? : PHP SQL Javascript jQuery CSS3 Responsive design Worpress Mechbunny
Skype : econfirmpro
blackmonsters is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 03:25 PM   #35
Horatio Caine
full-time aspiring rapper
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Compton, CA
Posts: 5,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmonsters View Post
1. That's true for all races in the entire world.

2. No, it's more like you ignore all the "Stop the Violence" and "Take back our community" marches that are directed at black on black crime because you are a racist.

Stop the Violence Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. In 2012 Every 28 hours a black person was killed by "authority"; we didn't get a news story every 28 hours you silly jackass.

(313 African-American men, women and children in 2012, who were killed by police officers, security guards or “vigilantes.”)

.


Fuck, there are more people at Finishline for new shoe release than at so called Stop The Violence movement.

Horatio Caine is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 03:30 PM   #36
blackmonsters
Making PHP Work
 
blackmonsters's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: 🌎🌅🌈🌇
Posts: 13,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horatio Caine View Post


Fuck, there are more people at Finishline for new shoe release than at so called Stop The Violence movement.

Meanwhile at the protest for violent methhead trailer trash trying to reduce trailer explosions :




__________________
New Cam Site Plugin For Wordpress Livejasmin ,Chaturbate ,Bongacams, iFriends and xLovecam
Works with all Wordpress themes so you get the design you want
Need a developer? : PHP SQL Javascript jQuery CSS3 Responsive design Worpress Mechbunny
Skype : econfirmpro
blackmonsters is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 03:42 PM   #37
blackmonsters
Making PHP Work
 
blackmonsters's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: 🌎🌅🌈🌇
Posts: 13,908
Where are all the protest for white on white violence?






Man guarded at Mobile hospital after meth lab explosion burns baby | AL.com

Man guarded at Mobile hospital after meth lab explosion burns baby | AL.com

Meth blast victim recovering; no charges pending yet (WARNING: GRAPHIC PHOTO CONTENT) | Disclosure News Online



Nine indicted in Cayuga County meth lab explosion that killed man | syracuse.com





Well that's enough, google "meth lab explosions" yourself and try to figure out how to stop this violence.
__________________
New Cam Site Plugin For Wordpress Livejasmin ,Chaturbate ,Bongacams, iFriends and xLovecam
Works with all Wordpress themes so you get the design you want
Need a developer? : PHP SQL Javascript jQuery CSS3 Responsive design Worpress Mechbunny
Skype : econfirmpro
blackmonsters is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 03:51 PM   #38
Sly
Game On
 
Sly's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 28,989
The only white people that stick up for meth heads, are meth heads.

We don't need to riot. We want them gone and have no problem saying it.
__________________
Is your site secure? Our clients get free SSL. Ask me how.
Email: [email protected]
ICQ: 147479144
Sly is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 04:02 PM   #39
blackmonsters
Making PHP Work
 
blackmonsters's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: 🌎🌅🌈🌇
Posts: 13,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly View Post
The only white people that stick up for meth heads, are meth heads.

We don't need to riot. We want them gone and have no problem saying it.
I believe that.
My post is just bullshit to show how easy it is to blame a race of people for social problems when they are actually all of our problems.

Just doing the reverse of what I see people here doing when speaking of black people.

__________________
New Cam Site Plugin For Wordpress Livejasmin ,Chaturbate ,Bongacams, iFriends and xLovecam
Works with all Wordpress themes so you get the design you want
Need a developer? : PHP SQL Javascript jQuery CSS3 Responsive design Worpress Mechbunny
Skype : econfirmpro
blackmonsters is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 04:09 PM   #40
Horatio Caine
full-time aspiring rapper
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Compton, CA
Posts: 5,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmonsters View Post
I believe that.
My post is just bullshit to show how easy it is to blame a race of people for social problems when they are actually all of our problems.

Just doing the reverse of what I see people here doing when speaking of black people.

No its not. And just in case you colorblind the 82% of robberies is YOU and your black people. Not mine.

Horatio Caine is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 04:17 PM   #41
TheSquealer
Confirmed User
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 9,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmonsters View Post
Where are all the protest for white on white violence?
When it becomes endemic and is destroying whole segments of the population, you can be 100% certain that "white people" will acknowledge it as a problem and confront it head on. They won't be sitting around blaming black people for it, looking for excuses and deflecting attention away from it by finding the 1:10,000 example of a black person hurting a white person to claim there is a bigger problem somewhere else to focus on.
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 04:51 PM   #42
blackmonsters
Making PHP Work
 
blackmonsters's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: 🌎🌅🌈🌇
Posts: 13,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
When it becomes endemic and is destroying whole segments of the population, you can be 100% certain that "white people" will acknowledge it as a problem and confront it head on. They won't be sitting around blaming black people for it, looking for excuses and deflecting attention away from it by finding the 1:10,000 example of a black person hurting a white person to claim there is a bigger problem somewhere else to focus on.
Well, you're pretty much the dumb ass to think gang violence/crime has destroyed a whole segment of the black community.



The worst shit makes the news, just turn on the basketball game and see the other shit.

__________________
New Cam Site Plugin For Wordpress Livejasmin ,Chaturbate ,Bongacams, iFriends and xLovecam
Works with all Wordpress themes so you get the design you want
Need a developer? : PHP SQL Javascript jQuery CSS3 Responsive design Worpress Mechbunny
Skype : econfirmpro
blackmonsters is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 05:00 PM   #43
TheSquealer
Confirmed User
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 9,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmonsters View Post
Well, you're pretty much the dumb ass to think gang violence/crime has destroyed a whole segment of the black community.
Really? I just checked stats on blacks and crime, blacks in prison, blacks killing blacks, black violent assaults on other blacks, blacks on public assistance, blacks as single parents and it seems that yeah... the black community is in deep trouble as it has been for ages and at the very top of the list of egregious problems is black people murdering black people.
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 05:05 PM   #44
blackmonsters
Making PHP Work
 
blackmonsters's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: 🌎🌅🌈🌇
Posts: 13,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horatio Caine View Post
No its not. And just in case you colorblind the 82% of robberies is YOU and your black people. Not mine.

82% of convictions by white juries is not that convincing of a statistic in a racist country.



Put simply : OJ and Robert Blake were both acquitted of murder; but I bet you are damn sure one is guilty but the other is not.
__________________
New Cam Site Plugin For Wordpress Livejasmin ,Chaturbate ,Bongacams, iFriends and xLovecam
Works with all Wordpress themes so you get the design you want
Need a developer? : PHP SQL Javascript jQuery CSS3 Responsive design Worpress Mechbunny
Skype : econfirmpro
blackmonsters is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 05:06 PM   #45
escorpio
the one and only
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: USA! USA! USA!
Posts: 13,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmonsters View Post
Well, you're pretty much the dumb ass to think gang violence/crime has destroyed a whole segment of the black community.



The worst shit makes the news, just turn on the basketball game and see the other shit.

That's your answer? "Basketball"?


escorpio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 05:08 PM   #46
escorpio
the one and only
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: USA! USA! USA!
Posts: 13,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmonsters View Post
82% of convictions by white juries is not that convincing of a statistic in a racist country.



Put simply : OJ and Robert Blake were both acquitted of murder; but I bet you are damn sure one is guilty but the other is not.
Why do you have a problem with white juries? Are you a racist?
escorpio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 05:11 PM   #47
SuckOnThis
Confirmed User
 
SuckOnThis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In my head
Posts: 6,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horatio Caine View Post
No its not. And just in case you colorblind the 82% of robberies is YOU and your black people. Not mine.
What proof do you have that blackmonsters is committing robberies?

Someone ban this racist fuck.
SuckOnThis is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 05:21 PM   #48
Horatio Caine
full-time aspiring rapper
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Compton, CA
Posts: 5,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmonsters View Post
82% of convictions by white juries is not that convincing of a statistic in a racist country.



Put simply : OJ and Robert Blake were both acquitted of murder; but I bet you are damn sure one is guilty but the other is not.
The very first pie chart is demographics for the area. You do know how juries selected? Or you trying to be racist and say blacks are too lazy to serve on jury and make up excuses to skip their obligations? You are racist!
With departure of Pastorsinalot you sure take the lead for black dumb ass award nomination.
Horatio Caine is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 05:23 PM   #49
Horatio Caine
full-time aspiring rapper
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Compton, CA
Posts: 5,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckOnThis View Post
What proof do you have that blackmonsters is committing robberies?

Someone ban this racist fuck.
Eat dick

Horatio Caine is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 05:25 PM   #50
blackmonsters
Making PHP Work
 
blackmonsters's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: 🌎🌅🌈🌇
Posts: 13,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckOnThis View Post
What proof do you have that blackmonsters is committing robberies?

Someone ban this racist fuck.
Yep, I'm been accused of all kinds of stuff like "advocating killing people".

Just shows how desperate racist people are.
__________________
New Cam Site Plugin For Wordpress Livejasmin ,Chaturbate ,Bongacams, iFriends and xLovecam
Works with all Wordpress themes so you get the design you want
Need a developer? : PHP SQL Javascript jQuery CSS3 Responsive design Worpress Mechbunny
Skype : econfirmpro
blackmonsters is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
matter, lives, black
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.