Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2011, 09:15 AM   #151
Paul Markham
So Fucking Banned
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 36,944
When are you coming to Brno?

Eva wants a free copy. LOL
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:40 AM   #152
DamianJ
So Fucking Banned
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: A magical land
Posts: 15,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
When are you coming to Brno?

Eva wants a free copy. LOL
If you're an adult and you can't stop typing "LOL"...
DamianJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:16 AM   #153
Jay-Rock
Confirmed User
 
Jay-Rock's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Houston, Texas - Porn Valley
Posts: 2,607
Congrats man I love your work!
__________________
HD and 4k Content Production by JayRock
http://jayrockcontent.com
SKYPE JAYROCKCONTENT
ICQ 390434056
jayrockcontent@gmail.com
Jay-Rock is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:23 AM   #154
_Richard_
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
_Richard_'s Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 27,827
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxCandy View Post
__________________

richard (a) sextronix (.) com
icq: 486 768 112 | skype: stxrichard
_Richard_ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:03 PM   #155
MaxCandy
Confirmed User
 
MaxCandy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: London Prague Budapest Kerala LA
Posts: 3,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Rock View Post
Congrats man I love your work!
Thanks Bud, I enjoy your work too
__________________
Need a High End Custom Shoot?

Award Winning Producer / Director / Photographer for HIRE. Four of my Feature Films have been given top AVN / XBIZ / VENUS awards; L’Innocente 2014, Inglorious Bitches 2013, Ritual 2011 & Sexual Adventures of Little Red 2009

SINCE 1996 - IMDB Imdb.com - SAMPLES/AWARDS MaxCandy.com - RECENT WORK Inglorious-bitches.com Email MaxCandy at MaxCandy.com
MaxCandy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:57 PM   #156
MaxCandy
Confirmed User
 
MaxCandy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: London Prague Budapest Kerala LA
Posts: 3,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
When are you coming to Brno?

Eva wants a free copy. LOL
As long as you blog about it
__________________
Need a High End Custom Shoot?

Award Winning Producer / Director / Photographer for HIRE. Four of my Feature Films have been given top AVN / XBIZ / VENUS awards; L’Innocente 2014, Inglorious Bitches 2013, Ritual 2011 & Sexual Adventures of Little Red 2009

SINCE 1996 - IMDB Imdb.com - SAMPLES/AWARDS MaxCandy.com - RECENT WORK Inglorious-bitches.com Email MaxCandy at MaxCandy.com
MaxCandy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 08:26 AM   #157
MaxCandy
Confirmed User
 
MaxCandy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: London Prague Budapest Kerala LA
Posts: 3,717
Number 1 Selling Adult Film in Europe,
__________________
Need a High End Custom Shoot?

Award Winning Producer / Director / Photographer for HIRE. Four of my Feature Films have been given top AVN / XBIZ / VENUS awards; L’Innocente 2014, Inglorious Bitches 2013, Ritual 2011 & Sexual Adventures of Little Red 2009

SINCE 1996 - IMDB Imdb.com - SAMPLES/AWARDS MaxCandy.com - RECENT WORK Inglorious-bitches.com Email MaxCandy at MaxCandy.com
MaxCandy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 10:01 AM   #158
MaxCandy
Confirmed User
 
MaxCandy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: London Prague Budapest Kerala LA
Posts: 3,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxCandy View Post
Inglorious Bitches is Number 1 Selling Adult Film in Europe for Nov 11, now working on dec ,
__________________
Need a High End Custom Shoot?

Award Winning Producer / Director / Photographer for HIRE. Four of my Feature Films have been given top AVN / XBIZ / VENUS awards; L’Innocente 2014, Inglorious Bitches 2013, Ritual 2011 & Sexual Adventures of Little Red 2009

SINCE 1996 - IMDB Imdb.com - SAMPLES/AWARDS MaxCandy.com - RECENT WORK Inglorious-bitches.com Email MaxCandy at MaxCandy.com
MaxCandy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 02:46 AM   #159
MaxCandy
Confirmed User
 
MaxCandy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: London Prague Budapest Kerala LA
Posts: 3,717
Still Number 1 VOD Adult film in Europe, cool
__________________
Need a High End Custom Shoot?

Award Winning Producer / Director / Photographer for HIRE. Four of my Feature Films have been given top AVN / XBIZ / VENUS awards; L’Innocente 2014, Inglorious Bitches 2013, Ritual 2011 & Sexual Adventures of Little Red 2009

SINCE 1996 - IMDB Imdb.com - SAMPLES/AWARDS MaxCandy.com - RECENT WORK Inglorious-bitches.com Email MaxCandy at MaxCandy.com
MaxCandy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 01:40 AM   #160
Cash
Click on my TCG signature
 
Cash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 22,918
The male actors in this movie are very happy
__________________
$9.95/month for 15000 GB bandwidth monthly, unlimited (sub)domains and MySQL5, PHP4/5, 500 GB disk storage! ; use any of these invitation codes: 216263692101; 408636009193; 846090586647; my ICQ 30160426!
Cash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 07:56 AM   #161
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!
 
Grapesoda's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montana
Posts: 21,847
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxCandy View Post
I just finished six months of planning, filming and editing for "Inglorious Bitches".

URL: http://inglorious-bitches.com/

Is the result.

Its shot mainly for cable TV and pay per view.

Now, I am gonna have a long nap - then start planning the next big film project.

PS. I am looking for investors on a newer - even bigger film project. LMK if you are interesting in investing in film.
pirate bay has a download sponsered by mofos
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6765208
__________________
The longer everything goes according to plan, the bigger the impending disaster.
---------
"Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return." Colin Powell
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 11:44 AM   #162
DVTimes
Wouj.com
 
DVTimes's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: UK
Posts: 23,622
is there an affiliate site?
DVTimes is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 12:18 PM   #163
georgeyw
58008 53773
 
georgeyw's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 8,916
Quote:
Originally Posted by bm bradley View Post
pirate bay has a download sponsered by mofos
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6765208
and livejasmin
affiliate id = ed_piratekontxpu
__________________
TripleXPrint on Megan Fox
"I would STILL suck her pussy until her face caved in. And then blow her up and do it again!"
georgeyw is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 12:29 PM   #164
Caligari
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: At The Mountains Of Madness
Posts: 5,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVTimes View Post
is there an affiliate site?
the film is on hotmovies.com and probably aebn for VOD sales and you can try Marc Dorcel's site
http://www.dorcel.com/en/ but i don't know if he has an affiliate program in there...

.
__________________
ATTN Webmasters Cruel Bucks - LIVE Gonzo Does Not Pay
------------------------------------------------
Animal Rescue Click Here to Feed An Animal for Free
Caligari is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 02:42 PM   #165
H-Tom
Confirmed User
 
H-Tom's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 528

Whats the name of this babe (left side)?
H-Tom is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 04:33 PM   #166
AdultDesigns
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,310
http://www.hotmovies.com/video/20549...rious-Bitches/

Comments
Member Review
Comments:What a waste of film and time!!! Max Candy and the Director are the only Inglorious Bitches in this video!
__________________
AdultDesigns is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 10:03 AM   #167
MaxCandy
Confirmed User
 
MaxCandy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: London Prague Budapest Kerala LA
Posts: 3,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by bengtarne View Post
http://www.hotmovies.com/video/20549...rious-Bitches/

Comments
Member Review
Comments:What a waste of film and time!!! Max Candy and the Director are the only Inglorious Bitches in this video!

I Loved this review, i think i even know the competitor that wrote it.

If you personally have seen my movie and do not like it , please let me know, so far i have 99% good reviews, but i am truly happy and open to hear negative or positive feedback as i am working on a new even bigger movie project now.
.
__________________
Need a High End Custom Shoot?

Award Winning Producer / Director / Photographer for HIRE. Four of my Feature Films have been given top AVN / XBIZ / VENUS awards; L’Innocente 2014, Inglorious Bitches 2013, Ritual 2011 & Sexual Adventures of Little Red 2009

SINCE 1996 - IMDB Imdb.com - SAMPLES/AWARDS MaxCandy.com - RECENT WORK Inglorious-bitches.com Email MaxCandy at MaxCandy.com
MaxCandy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 10:06 AM   #168
Jarmusch
 
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 12,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by bm bradley View Post
pirate bay has a download sponsered by mofos
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6765208
Thanks for the link.
Jarmusch is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 10:50 AM   #169
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
bronco67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 13,879
Any moment in this movie when a girl is killing a Nazi, is a moment when she isn't getting banged. No thanks.
__________________
bronco67 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 10:52 AM   #170
H-Tom
Confirmed User
 
H-Tom's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 528
Yo Max, whats the name of this chick from my pic? Would love to see more movies with her ;)
H-Tom is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 11:36 PM   #171
MaxCandy
Confirmed User
 
MaxCandy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: London Prague Budapest Kerala LA
Posts: 3,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by H-Tom View Post
Yo Max, whats the name of this chick from my pic? Would love to see more movies with her ;)
DEFRANCESCA GALLARDO
Also known as
Francesca, Francesca B, Gia L'Orenzo, Isabelli, Katrin, Valentina Rossini, Zuska, Zuzana



http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/isabelli.html
__________________
Need a High End Custom Shoot?

Award Winning Producer / Director / Photographer for HIRE. Four of my Feature Films have been given top AVN / XBIZ / VENUS awards; L’Innocente 2014, Inglorious Bitches 2013, Ritual 2011 & Sexual Adventures of Little Red 2009

SINCE 1996 - IMDB Imdb.com - SAMPLES/AWARDS MaxCandy.com - RECENT WORK Inglorious-bitches.com Email MaxCandy at MaxCandy.com
MaxCandy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 01:40 AM   #172
H-Tom
Confirmed User
 
H-Tom's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 528
Ok, thank you very much! btw. I love your movie.
H-Tom is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 10:17 AM   #173
MaxCandy
Confirmed User
 
MaxCandy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: London Prague Budapest Kerala LA
Posts: 3,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by H-Tom View Post
Ok, thank you very much! btw. I love your movie.

Thanks, nice to hear you like my movie, been getting more haters than usual, not sure why, my reviews are 99% great.

Were are No 1 VOD/TV/Cable in europe for last 70 days or so
__________________
Need a High End Custom Shoot?

Award Winning Producer / Director / Photographer for HIRE. Four of my Feature Films have been given top AVN / XBIZ / VENUS awards; L’Innocente 2014, Inglorious Bitches 2013, Ritual 2011 & Sexual Adventures of Little Red 2009

SINCE 1996 - IMDB Imdb.com - SAMPLES/AWARDS MaxCandy.com - RECENT WORK Inglorious-bitches.com Email MaxCandy at MaxCandy.com
MaxCandy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 11:08 AM   #174
KlenTelaris
The name you know
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Croatia
Posts: 25,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxCandy View Post
DEFRANCESCA GALLARDO
Also known as
Francesca, Francesca B, Gia L'Orenzo, Isabelli, Katrin, Valentina Rossini, Zuska, Zuzana



http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/isabelli.html
I will never understood why some models/pornstars have tons of various names.
KlenTelaris is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 10:23 PM   #175
MaxCandy
Confirmed User
 
MaxCandy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: London Prague Budapest Kerala LA
Posts: 3,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlenTelaris View Post
I will never understood why some models/pornstars have tons of various names.
Of worse, they never had one to start with. So every photographer that shoots them and/or every guy that published them made up new names.

Main thing you have to understand is many Czech Girls normally do not think of porn as a career - it is just to make a few bucks and forget about it.
__________________
Need a High End Custom Shoot?

Award Winning Producer / Director / Photographer for HIRE. Four of my Feature Films have been given top AVN / XBIZ / VENUS awards; L’Innocente 2014, Inglorious Bitches 2013, Ritual 2011 & Sexual Adventures of Little Red 2009

SINCE 1996 - IMDB Imdb.com - SAMPLES/AWARDS MaxCandy.com - RECENT WORK Inglorious-bitches.com Email MaxCandy at MaxCandy.com
MaxCandy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 09:44 PM   #176
MaxCandy
Confirmed User
 
MaxCandy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: London Prague Budapest Kerala LA
Posts: 3,717
Xbiz Review http://www.xbiz.com/avi/140700?review
__________________
Need a High End Custom Shoot?

Award Winning Producer / Director / Photographer for HIRE. Four of my Feature Films have been given top AVN / XBIZ / VENUS awards; L’Innocente 2014, Inglorious Bitches 2013, Ritual 2011 & Sexual Adventures of Little Red 2009

SINCE 1996 - IMDB Imdb.com - SAMPLES/AWARDS MaxCandy.com - RECENT WORK Inglorious-bitches.com Email MaxCandy at MaxCandy.com
MaxCandy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 03:58 AM   #177
MaxCandy
Confirmed User
 
MaxCandy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: London Prague Budapest Kerala LA
Posts: 3,717
bumparoo
__________________
Need a High End Custom Shoot?

Award Winning Producer / Director / Photographer for HIRE. Four of my Feature Films have been given top AVN / XBIZ / VENUS awards; L’Innocente 2014, Inglorious Bitches 2013, Ritual 2011 & Sexual Adventures of Little Red 2009

SINCE 1996 - IMDB Imdb.com - SAMPLES/AWARDS MaxCandy.com - RECENT WORK Inglorious-bitches.com Email MaxCandy at MaxCandy.com
MaxCandy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:47 AM   #178
Cherry7
Confirmed User
 
Cherry7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 3,326
Bought the film yesterday in London. After all the hype I wanted to see what this "top end " product was like.
Very expensive at $40 and terrible.

For a start the language is some sort of strange French, with a selection of Polish or Croatian subtitles, no English.

It is badly lit and badly shot and the plot is non existent. Back lights non existent, night scenes with no kickers or fill light.

There is no drama in each scene or in the over all film. To say this is a "film school" film would be a compliment, this is a film made by 14 years olds, down to the air-fix model plane.

Girls drive tanks for no reason, fire guns flame throwers, but 90% of the film is 3 sex scenes which how no erotic content what so ever. The couple go through their routine, such dick, fuck, pull out squirt, when edit problem cut to fireplace, or outside of house, or girls standing outside. Funny thing the German/French cry "yes" in English during sex.

Even a scene where they have capture a beautiful young girl, nothing is made of the erotic possibilities, is she going to be made to strip? what will happen to DID ? answer nothing, the Nazis get so excited electrocuting that man (school play standard acting here) that they have to go off and calm down by having boring overlong sex scene.

Are the makers at all interested in the erotic? When they sleep with women do they all perform in the same way, doing exactly the same thing, making the same fake stupid moans?

This is a real problem that models think that this is how it is done, they do the same scene over and over again. It makes it difficult to make an intimate original sex scene when the models how been told this is the way.

Money wasted on props, effects and locations that do mean anything to the plot or film, mass scene, but loads of woman does not increase the sexual tempreture, lots of couples going through the motions.

Why does porn like to use too much make up to turn very pretty girls into looking like middle age hookers?
Cherry7 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:47 AM   #179
Manowar
jellyfish  
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 71,595
looks like a great film
Manowar is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 08:44 AM   #180
Cherry7
Confirmed User
 
Cherry7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 3,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manowar View Post
looks like a great film
looks can be deceiving.
Cherry7 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 09:01 AM   #181
DarkJedi
used batteries
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: GFY
Posts: 28,942
The movie is pretty shit.

I feel bad about wasting my time to torrent it.
DarkJedi is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:07 PM   #182
MaxCandy
Confirmed User
 
MaxCandy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: London Prague Budapest Kerala LA
Posts: 3,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry7 View Post
looks can be deceiving.

Wow Cherry7, what the heck did i do to you?

I have never been so harsh with your material, if anything - i pointed out the stuff i liked.

We BOTH have a lot of room for improvement as artists.

I am shooting high end porn, not cinema - not yet anyway, although that is the goal. I would love someday to have both, the budget and time to do real character/story development.

IB is good for porn, although admittedly - it may not be everyones cup of tea. It is selling very well and its on lots of cable TV outlets in several countries, so my client is happy and i get to make a even bigger and better next time.

Sincerely

Max
__________________
Need a High End Custom Shoot?

Award Winning Producer / Director / Photographer for HIRE. Four of my Feature Films have been given top AVN / XBIZ / VENUS awards; L’Innocente 2014, Inglorious Bitches 2013, Ritual 2011 & Sexual Adventures of Little Red 2009

SINCE 1996 - IMDB Imdb.com - SAMPLES/AWARDS MaxCandy.com - RECENT WORK Inglorious-bitches.com Email MaxCandy at MaxCandy.com
MaxCandy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 02:50 AM   #183
grumpy
Confirmed User
 
grumpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Holland
Posts: 9,999
movie already aired here on canal plus
__________________
Don't let greediness blur your vision | You gotta let some shit slide
icq - 441-456-888
the best webcamshows.com All webcams in one App. Multiple sponsors supported
grumpy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 03:31 AM   #184
v4 media
Confirmed User
 
v4 media's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Spain
Posts: 2,935
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxCandy View Post
Wow Cherry7, what the heck did i do to you?

I have never been so harsh with your material, if anything - i pointed out the stuff i liked.

We BOTH have a lot of room for improvement as artists.

I am shooting high end porn, not cinema - not yet anyway, although that is the goal. I would love someday to have both, the budget and time to do real character/story development.

IB is good for porn, although admittedly - it may not be everyones cup of tea. It is selling very well and its on lots of cable TV outlets in several countries, so my client is happy and i get to make a even bigger and better next time.

Sincerely

Max
Max Ignore her.
its because you haven't got annoying music or 'oh yeah shake it like a light girl' {what the fuck does that mean anyway} in your vids.

Cherry all you ever do is slag peoples work off, work on your own stuff and shut the fuck up.

When you get a No 1 VOD/TV/Cable movie, maybe you've got the right to slag off other peoples work.
v4 media is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 04:11 AM   #185
Cherry7
Confirmed User
 
Cherry7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 3,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxCandy View Post
Wow Cherry7, what the heck did i do to you?

I have never been so harsh with your material, if anything - i pointed out the stuff i liked.

We BOTH have a lot of room for improvement as artists.

I am shooting high end porn, not cinema - not yet anyway, although that is the goal. I would love someday to have both, the budget and time to do real character/story development.

IB is good for porn, although admittedly - it may not be everyones cup of tea. It is selling very well and its on lots of cable TV outlets in several countries, so my client is happy and i get to make a even bigger and better next time.

Sincerely

Max
It is not a matter of being polite, I am tell you honestly what I think.

I read you e-mails and bought the DVD, The most expensive DVD I have bought - It costs $40 here in the UK.

If I pay more for a DVD than a Blu Ray of a Hollywood movie I expect something better than the poorly shot and routine porn free on the tubes.

To do sexy erotic scenes with development you need to write a script. You don't need dozens of girls, you need sexy erotic ideas....Start by thinking that it is unusual for a person to leap into sex at the drop of a hat, then does everybody fuck in the same way ?
How does character express themselves in the way they fuck? Shy girl, bold girl, first time man, Nazi fucks Jewish girl -Jewish guy fuck Nazi, Romantic love, think of all the possibilities.

The poor lighting was not because of lack of recourses but knowledge.

Why does porn think that just because it has naked girls everything else can be substandard?

I am not saying that my films are better, but at least we are trying to break the mold of the same scene shot over and over again. That is what was so disappointing with your film.

I am left in doubt as to whether you like sex. Take for example the scene where you capture the girl and boy Resistance fighter. There you have a beautiful girl at your mercy...what happens ? nothing she is just left there sitting....

For have the price of your DVD you can see 30 films of ours made on a much more modest budget, take a look.
Cherry7 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 04:14 AM   #186
bjlover
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry7 View Post
It is not a matter of being polite, I am tell you honestly what I think.

I read you e-mails and bought the DVD, The most expensive DVD I have bought - It costs $40 here in the UK.

If I pay more for a DVD than a Blu Ray of a Hollywood movie I expect something better than the poorly shot and routine porn free on the tubes.

To do sexy erotic scenes with development you need to write a script. You don't need dozens of girls, you need sexy erotic ideas....Start by thinking that it is unusual for a person to leap into sex at the drop of a hat, then does everybody fuck in the same way ?
How does character express themselves in the way they fuck? Shy girl, bold girl, first time man, Nazi fucks Jewish girl -Jewish guy fuck Nazi, Romantic love, think of all the possibilities.

The poor lighting was not because of lack of recourses but knowledge.

Why does porn think that just because it has naked girls everything else can be substandard?

I am not saying that my films are better, but at least we are trying to break the mold of the same scene shot over and over again. That is what was so disappointing with your film.

I am left in doubt as to whether you like sex. Take for example the scene where you capture the girl and boy Resistance fighter. There you have a beautiful girl at your mercy...what happens ? nothing she is just left there sitting....

For have the price of your DVD you can see 30 films of ours made on a much more modest budget, take a look.
Yet your own films are really really bad.

Laughable.

Your films are so bad they make me cringe with embarrassment for you.

You probably make the worst films of any single poster here. Seriously, do you watch that complete crap you film?
__________________
Arsewithclass has models who claim he wont pay them. Read his pathetic excuse here http://www.gfy.com/showpost.php?p=17...&postcount=102
bjlover is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 04:18 AM   #187
Cherry7
Confirmed User
 
Cherry7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 3,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by v4 media View Post
Max Ignore her.
its because you haven't got annoying music or 'oh yeah shake it like a light girl' {what the fuck does that mean anyway} in your vids.

Cherry all you ever do is slag peoples work off, work on your own stuff and shut the fuck up.

When you get a No 1 VOD/TV/Cable movie, maybe you've got the right to slag off other peoples work.
If people post I feel I can comment. If I post a picture I expect everyone to feel free to say whatever they want to. I have noticed that people are as rude and critical of our work as they like. That is fine.

Max Candy has posted here about his film. I have bought it and watched it. I feel I have the right to tell him what i think.

I always have to right to say what I think. This may be strange to you, but that says more about you.
Cherry7 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 04:32 AM   #188
Cherry7
Confirmed User
 
Cherry7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 3,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjlover View Post
Yet your own films are really really bad.

Laughable.

Your films are so bad they make me cringe with embarrassment for you.

You probably make the worst films of any single poster here. Seriously, do you watch that complete crap you film?
Post what you like.

It doesn't surprise me your comments, I see what people like here, plastic women with silicon tits, caked on make up, fake grunting, the same scene over and over again, badly shot, crap sound, amateur cameras . No value added ... and everyone asking

"Why are sales down?"

I take it as a complement that you think we make the worst films here.

Yes, we watch all the films we make as Blu Ray projected on HD projector.
Cherry7 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 05:04 AM   #189
grumpy
Confirmed User
 
grumpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Holland
Posts: 9,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry7 View Post
Bought the film yesterday in London. After all the hype I wanted to see what this "top end " product was like.
Very expensive at $40 and terrible.

For a start the language is some sort of strange French, with a selection of Polish or Croatian subtitles, no English.

It is badly lit and badly shot and the plot is non existent. Back lights non existent, night scenes with no kickers or fill light.

There is no drama in each scene or in the over all film. To say this is a "film school" film would be a compliment, this is a film made by 14 years olds, down to the air-fix model plane.

Girls drive tanks for no reason, fire guns flame throwers, but 90% of the film is 3 sex scenes which how no erotic content what so ever. The couple go through their routine, such dick, fuck, pull out squirt, when edit problem cut to fireplace, or outside of house, or girls standing outside. Funny thing the German/French cry "yes" in English during sex.

Even a scene where they have capture a beautiful young girl, nothing is made of the erotic possibilities, is she going to be made to strip? what will happen to DID ? answer nothing, the Nazis get so excited electrocuting that man (school play standard acting here) that they have to go off and calm down by having boring overlong sex scene.

Are the makers at all interested in the erotic? When they sleep with women do they all perform in the same way, doing exactly the same thing, making the same fake stupid moans?

This is a real problem that models think that this is how it is done, they do the same scene over and over again. It makes it difficult to make an intimate original sex scene when the models how been told this is the way.

Money wasted on props, effects and locations that do mean anything to the plot or film, mass scene, but loads of woman does not increase the sexual tempreture, lots of couples going through the motions.

Why does porn like to use too much make up to turn very pretty girls into looking like middle age hookers?
why buy when its already on tv
__________________
Don't let greediness blur your vision | You gotta let some shit slide
icq - 441-456-888
the best webcamshows.com All webcams in one App. Multiple sponsors supported
grumpy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 10:19 AM   #190
MaxCandy
Confirmed User
 
MaxCandy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: London Prague Budapest Kerala LA
Posts: 3,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
movie already aired here on canal plus

Should be on canal+ in France too, its already being shown on German TV
__________________
Need a High End Custom Shoot?

Award Winning Producer / Director / Photographer for HIRE. Four of my Feature Films have been given top AVN / XBIZ / VENUS awards; L’Innocente 2014, Inglorious Bitches 2013, Ritual 2011 & Sexual Adventures of Little Red 2009

SINCE 1996 - IMDB Imdb.com - SAMPLES/AWARDS MaxCandy.com - RECENT WORK Inglorious-bitches.com Email MaxCandy at MaxCandy.com
MaxCandy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 11:08 PM   #191
MaxCandy
Confirmed User
 
MaxCandy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: London Prague Budapest Kerala LA
Posts: 3,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry7 View Post
Post what you like.

It doesn't surprise me your comments, I see what people like here, plastic women with silicon tits, caked on make up, fake grunting, the same scene over and over again, badly shot, crap sound, amateur cameras . No value added ... and everyone asking

"Why are sales down?"

I take it as a complement that you think we make the worst films here.

Yes, we watch all the films we make as Blu Ray projected on HD projector.

FYI i like the general ART/Concepts behind what your doing.
__________________
Need a High End Custom Shoot?

Award Winning Producer / Director / Photographer for HIRE. Four of my Feature Films have been given top AVN / XBIZ / VENUS awards; L’Innocente 2014, Inglorious Bitches 2013, Ritual 2011 & Sexual Adventures of Little Red 2009

SINCE 1996 - IMDB Imdb.com - SAMPLES/AWARDS MaxCandy.com - RECENT WORK Inglorious-bitches.com Email MaxCandy at MaxCandy.com
MaxCandy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 12:20 AM   #192
MaxCandy
Confirmed User
 
MaxCandy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: London Prague Budapest Kerala LA
Posts: 3,717
New Movie = Army Girls

Lesbians in Uniforms

http://www.dorcelvision.com/en/studi...62201-406.html
__________________
Need a High End Custom Shoot?

Award Winning Producer / Director / Photographer for HIRE. Four of my Feature Films have been given top AVN / XBIZ / VENUS awards; L’Innocente 2014, Inglorious Bitches 2013, Ritual 2011 & Sexual Adventures of Little Red 2009

SINCE 1996 - IMDB Imdb.com - SAMPLES/AWARDS MaxCandy.com - RECENT WORK Inglorious-bitches.com Email MaxCandy at MaxCandy.com
MaxCandy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:14 AM   #193
Cherry7
Confirmed User
 
Cherry7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 3,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxCandy View Post
New Movie = Army Girls

Lesbians in Uniforms

http://www.dorcelvision.com/en/studi...62201-406.html
Not fooling me twice....
Cherry7 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 06:39 AM   #194
MaxCandy
Confirmed User
 
MaxCandy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: London Prague Budapest Kerala LA
Posts: 3,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry7 View Post
Not fooling me twice....

Dear Cherry, Can you link me to your best work, i would love to see it?
__________________
Need a High End Custom Shoot?

Award Winning Producer / Director / Photographer for HIRE. Four of my Feature Films have been given top AVN / XBIZ / VENUS awards; L’Innocente 2014, Inglorious Bitches 2013, Ritual 2011 & Sexual Adventures of Little Red 2009

SINCE 1996 - IMDB Imdb.com - SAMPLES/AWARDS MaxCandy.com - RECENT WORK Inglorious-bitches.com Email MaxCandy at MaxCandy.com
MaxCandy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 07:02 AM   #195
MichaelP
Confirmed User
 
MichaelP's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: QWEBEC Corporate Office
Posts: 6,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Alex View Post
Let me guess. Paul Markham played Hitler?


Quality Looks amazing, in the Andrew Blake's and Michael Ninn's ranks
__________________
Michael P.
CEO - Sponsorship & Exhibit Sales Mgr.
QWEBEC SNOW GATHERING FEB 20-23 2015

ICQ: 139036653 | SKYPE : michaelqwebec

Xbiz.Net -- Ambush Interview -- Facebook -- Twitter -- Google +
MichaelP is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 10:24 AM   #196
Cherry7
Confirmed User
 
Cherry7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 3,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxCandy View Post
Dear Cherry, Can you link me to your best work, i would love to see it?
Check out our website (below) half the price of your DVD !
Cherry7 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:07 AM   #197
MaxCandy
Confirmed User
 
MaxCandy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: London Prague Budapest Kerala LA
Posts: 3,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelP View Post


Quality Looks amazing, in the Andrew Blake's and Michael Ninn's ranks

Thanks but i am not in Andrew Blake's and Michael Ninn's ranks, but am working on it. Just give me another 5 years
__________________
Need a High End Custom Shoot?

Award Winning Producer / Director / Photographer for HIRE. Four of my Feature Films have been given top AVN / XBIZ / VENUS awards; L’Innocente 2014, Inglorious Bitches 2013, Ritual 2011 & Sexual Adventures of Little Red 2009

SINCE 1996 - IMDB Imdb.com - SAMPLES/AWARDS MaxCandy.com - RECENT WORK Inglorious-bitches.com Email MaxCandy at MaxCandy.com
MaxCandy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 08:34 AM   #198
MaxCandy
Confirmed User
 
MaxCandy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: London Prague Budapest Kerala LA
Posts: 3,717
Huge new project shooting soon
__________________
Need a High End Custom Shoot?

Award Winning Producer / Director / Photographer for HIRE. Four of my Feature Films have been given top AVN / XBIZ / VENUS awards; L’Innocente 2014, Inglorious Bitches 2013, Ritual 2011 & Sexual Adventures of Little Red 2009

SINCE 1996 - IMDB Imdb.com - SAMPLES/AWARDS MaxCandy.com - RECENT WORK Inglorious-bitches.com Email MaxCandy at MaxCandy.com
MaxCandy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 07:19 AM   #199
MaxCandy
Confirmed User
 
MaxCandy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: London Prague Budapest Kerala LA
Posts: 3,717



Kinda cool was voted by Dorcel users as Best Film
__________________
Need a High End Custom Shoot?

Award Winning Producer / Director / Photographer for HIRE. Four of my Feature Films have been given top AVN / XBIZ / VENUS awards; L’Innocente 2014, Inglorious Bitches 2013, Ritual 2011 & Sexual Adventures of Little Red 2009

SINCE 1996 - IMDB Imdb.com - SAMPLES/AWARDS MaxCandy.com - RECENT WORK Inglorious-bitches.com Email MaxCandy at MaxCandy.com
MaxCandy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:14 AM   #200
videoscribe
Banned by fatfoo
 
videoscribe's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 362
The trailer is original. Women in uniforms enter through gate.
__________________
Banned by fatfoo
videoscribe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.