Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2011, 09:01 AM   #1
Alprazolam
So Fucking Banned
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 864
fyi - chris lebrun and icm registry are not part of the adult industry

make sure you half wits keep this as your number one thought in your mind.
when he chose to go work for an entity outside the industry that is parasitizing the space where you make your money, they are in fact defined as a "parasite". a virus. a bacteria. to live on or in a host as a parasite. if you are within the industry and you harbor and cohort with the parasite, you will become sick. the parasite needs to be eradicated from every host it has infiltrated. starting with gfy. industry events. destroyed. the parasite wants to destroy you, absorb all of your resources, and watch you suffer. don't be naive.
Alprazolam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:02 AM   #2
Agent 488
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 22,513
partying with ariel rebel = in adult industry.

sorry.
Agent 488 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:09 AM   #3
MrCain
Confirmed User
 
MrCain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,333
dotxxx domains are a waste of money.
__________________
Sigmund
MrCain is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:12 AM   #4
lazycash
Troll Patrol
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Local Socal
Posts: 15,217
Chris is already starting to learn this as he's shunned on the boards. I'm sure he'll receive a nice chilly welcome at his next show appearance.
__________________
"WTF, on google you can find the answer to every question in human history, EXCEPT how to convert cams..

Its crazy..."

VenusBlogger
lazycash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:12 AM   #5
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR
 
JFK's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: FUBARLAND
Posts: 65,038
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alprazolam View Post
make sure you half wits keep this as your number one thought in your mind.
when he chose to go work for an entity outside the industry that is parasitizing the space where you make your money, they are in fact defined as a "parasite". a virus. a bacteria. to live on or in a host as a parasite. if you are within the industry and you harbor and cohort with the parasite, you will become sick. the parasite needs to be eradicated from every host it has infiltrated. starting with gfy. industry events. destroyed. the parasite wants to destroy you, absorb all of your resources, and watch you suffer. don't be naive.
Are you really a Sexxy boy pretending to be a girl ?
JFK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:51 AM   #6
tony286
lurker
 
tony286's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: atlanta
Posts: 56,440
Many actually fit that description
tony286 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:06 AM   #7
Failed
Confirmed User
 
Failed's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent 488 View Post
partying with ariel rebel = in adult industry.

sorry.
Partying with the .xxx poster girl
Failed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 04:47 PM   #8
Alprazolam
So Fucking Banned
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 864
YES,
I forget you cannot flunk out of porn. Just get corn holed more each year.
Alprazolam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:37 PM   #9
ThatOtherGuy - BANNED FOR LIFE
So Fucking Banned
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Failed View Post
Partying with the .xxx poster girl
Explain?

I recall she stated that she may have to if someone register's it, other than that has no intention of doing registrations. She has no trademark yet to protect her brand. In short she is probably not sure of what she can do to protect her brand at this point.

Inferring she is cashing out and buying .XXX just not cool and effectively false...

But what I do love as of late are the nics that run these sort of threads. Hiding something much?
ThatOtherGuy - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:41 PM   #10
Internet User
So Fucking Banned
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 544
Stop inciting the harassment of Chris, or you will get banned.
Internet User is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:56 PM   #11
shade001
Confirmed User
 
shade001's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 396
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOtherGuy View Post

But what I do love as of late are the nics that run these sort of threads. Hiding something much?
Said the fake nic.
shade001 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:00 PM   #12
merina0803
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internet User View Post
Stop inciting the harassment of Chris, or you will get banned.
merina0803 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:53 AM   #13
Alprazolam
So Fucking Banned
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 864
how would someone get banned for starting a relevant thread. he's an outsider scumbag. gfy obviously doesnt want their promotion here. if i were them i would outright ban the non industry company thats trying to cornhole it from the entire board.
Alprazolam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 11:05 AM   #14
ThatOtherGuy - BANNED FOR LIFE
So Fucking Banned
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,241
I was wondering why a little designer like you (gimme-website.com) living out in England has a such a hard on for me.

You clown .XXX yet you run around with a little XBIZ looking sig, and incase you have not been keeping up on current events XBIZ is pretty much a supporter of of .XXX. Just would like to fill you in on that little bit there.

You attack me a couple times along with others. Me and some friends were talking about you last night wondering why you have so much hate. You look like an idiot because what you are saying contradicts what you are selling.

Hows business?

You Mad?
ThatOtherGuy - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 12:34 PM   #15
CaptainHowdy
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
CaptainHowdy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Happy in the dark.
Posts: 73,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent 488 View Post
partying with ariel rebel = in adult industry.

sorry.
...
CaptainHowdy is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 01:46 PM   #16
harvey
Confirmed User
 
harvey's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: 127.0.0.1
Posts: 9,266
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOtherGuy View Post
I was wondering why a little designer like you (gimme-website.com) living out in England has a such a hard on for me.

You clown .XXX yet you run around with a little XBIZ looking sig, and incase you have not been keeping up on current events XBIZ is pretty much a supporter of of .XXX. Just would like to fill you in on that little bit there.

You attack me a couple times along with others. Me and some friends were talking about you last night wondering why you have so much hate. You look like an idiot because what you are saying contradicts what you are selling.

Hows business?

You Mad?
I didn't see gimme-website posting, or am I missing something? and btw, why don't you use your former nickname? Despite what happened in the past, I know many people appreciates you
__________________
This post is endorsed by CIA, KGB, MI6, the Mafia, Illuminati, Kim Jong Il, Worldwide Ninjas Association, Klingon Empire and lolcats. Don't mess around with it, just accept it and embrace the truth
harvey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 02:06 PM   #17
ThatOtherGuy - BANNED FOR LIFE
So Fucking Banned
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,241
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey View Post
I didn't see gimme-website posting, or am I missing something? and btw, why don't you use your former nickname? Despite what happened in the past, I know many people appreciates you
Alienq is dead.
I have a new philosophy these days.
I want friends, I want positive relationships of mutual benefit.

There are a small few I simply will not do business with and will be sharply ignored.
ThatOtherGuy - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.