Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2010, 09:54 AM   #1
TheDA
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 4,635
Warning: XOXO Cash/XOXO Leah major traffic leaks

For the people in charge of the above, and any webmaster that might want to drop their links to the site.

The aff. tour of XOXO Leah has a number of hard coded links to another site in the program that has potential to take sales away from affiliates still promoting this site.

Follow this link, hover over a few of the link on the tour and you'll see hard coded links with different aff IDs in them.

http://refer.ccbill.com/cgi-bin/clic....xoxoleah.com/

Tried contacting them for a while now, no response so links dropped

Last edited by TheDA; 12-13-2010 at 09:56 AM..
TheDA is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:57 AM   #2
Agent 488
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 22,513
links dropped. thanks.
Agent 488 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:08 AM   #3
jscott
jscizzle
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Earth, land of the conniving humans
Posts: 13,233
The owner was contacted about this weeks ago, and doesn't care to do anything about it

I'd advise all of you, add to blacklists, pull your links, this guy doesn't give a fuck at all that he is stealing our traffic
__________________
Best Live Cam sponsors
Chaturbate Cash || Pussy Cash || Bonga Cash || Cam Dough || Camgasm Cash
jscott is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:10 AM   #4
st0ned
Confirmed User
 
st0ned's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Arizona
Posts: 8,204
Pulling links now, thanks.

Another program is digitalangeldollars as seen here > http://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-program-discussion/998215-annabelleangel-com-hacked.html
__________________
> > > Conversion Sharks - private affiliate network focused on adult dating
> > > Skype: ConversionSharks
> > > Email: chris /@/ conversionsharks.com
st0ned is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:10 AM   #5
Verbal
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 3,420
Cue the "It was our designer, who has been fired!" response.
Verbal is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:17 AM   #7
Grisey
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Uk
Posts: 1,474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbal View Post
Cue the "It was our designer, who has been fired!" response.
And the owner was told over a week ago about this but hasn't changed a thing and is still robbing affiliates
Grisey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:29 AM   #8
TeenSluts
Confirmed User
 
TeenSluts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,967
Is the site still updating? Thought she quit
TeenSluts is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:31 AM   #9
czarina
Webmaster Extraordinaire
 
czarina's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: A beautiful beach...
Posts: 10,525
wow, that bl*ws
__________________


ElevatedX Specialist!
czarina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:36 AM   #10
signupdamnit
Confirmed User
 
signupdamnit's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6,698
Verified. I clicked using your affiliate link and then on the first page was a very prominent link to http://refer.ccbill.com/cgi-bin/clic....kisskara.com/ . Clicking the link and proceeding to to the signup page did not pass your code. Any sale would have went to "2060724", not the original affiliate (you?) "1772909".

There's all sorts of shit like this to watch for. The common one now is to have another primary processor for all type ins and search engine hits so even if CCBill set your cookie two hours ago you still get nothing.

Last edited by signupdamnit; 12-13-2010 at 10:45 AM..
signupdamnit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:43 AM   #12
Chezter
Confirmed User
 
Chezter's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Brno, Czech rep.
Posts: 563
Never made any sale with her even she looks really great, another reason not to promote it
Chezter is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:45 AM   #13
CIVMatt
Amateur Pimpin
 
CIVMatt's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 13,076
Yeah she quit, posted it here like beginning of the year
__________________
Email: civmatt(@)amateurpimps(.)com | Twitter: amateurpimps | JuicyAds | Mojohost | Make easy money with Webcams
CIVMatt is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:49 AM   #14
signupdamnit
Confirmed User
 
signupdamnit's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6,698
Quote:
Originally Posted by CIVMatt View Post
Yeah she quit, posted it here like beginning of the year
Yeah, looks like it was a while ago.

http://www.gfy.com/showthread.php?t=...ight=XOXO+Leah

Interesting post here:

http://gfy.com/15545194-post56.html

Last edited by signupdamnit; 12-13-2010 at 10:51 AM..
signupdamnit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 11:07 AM   #15
Kenny B!
Confirmed Abuser
 
Kenny B!'s Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Montreal
Posts: 5,615
Not even trying to hid it, blinking banners to "new friends", unreal
Kenny B! is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 07:13 PM   #16
looky_lou
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 1,772
What a pain in the ass. Thought it was going to be a calm relaxing night. WRONG!!!!!

More links & galleries to pull.
__________________
PUSSY - PUSSY - PUSSY!
Wet & Puffy - Wet & Pissy - We Like To Suck
Puffy Cash
looky_lou is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 07:32 PM   #18
Stef.
Confirmed User
 
Stef.'s Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 996
Quote:
Originally Posted by signupdamnit View Post
There's all sorts of shit like this to watch for. The common one now is to have another primary processor for all type ins and search engine hits so even if CCBill set your cookie two hours ago you still get nothing.

humm... interesting...... NOT !
__________________
Try RSTGP : A Really Simple FREE Thumb Rotator Script. You Can Build A Complete TGP Site In 20 Minutes...
contact me if you have questions (example site : Teen Sex Galleries )
Sexy Cams Online
Stef. is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 08:58 PM   #19
jscott
jscizzle
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Earth, land of the conniving humans
Posts: 13,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaVan View Post
Do you have contact info ?
I sent him an email, he never replied, so I posted a thread on a private webmaster forum, his photographer friend then said he contacted him about it

So he's had plenty of time to try dealing with this, but he chose not to.

That is why he can fairly be called a thief now
__________________
Best Live Cam sponsors
Chaturbate Cash || Pussy Cash || Bonga Cash || Cam Dough || Camgasm Cash
jscott is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:43 PM   #20
SwirlsGirl
So Fucking Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: between east coast and vegas
Posts: 2,067
With all due respect to the adult industry....


I have a few amateur interracial programs I promote that have multiple processors, multiple "traffic leaks" and I always get a chuckle with these threads because even with those traffic leaks.....

Even with the multiple processors, and with ONLY a 25% affiliate payout, I have made 5 times the cash with this traffic leaky amateur interracial program than with another BIG BIG NAME INTERRACIAL PROGRAM/NETWORK with one processor, and ZERO TRAFFIC LEAKS.

Sure I will get blasted and flamed but that does not negate the fact that I have just laid out.

At the end of the day, I'll take $200.00 a week from site A... with a few "traffic leaks"
as opposed to $20.00 a week from site B with NO TRAFFIC LEAKS.

The logic involved here is respectable but not always financially feasible.

Its like the frito lay guy telling the owner of 7 11 that I am not going to stay your partner because you are selling other brands of chips on your shelves, and I want my frito lay chips to be the only chips in your store..

You are selling UTZ chips right next to my frito lay chips, and I don't want YOUR customers to have any other choice of chips but my frito lays. You have chip leaks...lol

As if any of you with that logic are going to let one of the potato chip guys tell you how to run your 7 11

Use your common sense and promote what makes you money. Unless you are supplying me with 100% of my traffic, then YOU kindly hold the legs, while I fuck this duck.

Again, its not the amount of leaks that should concern you its the ratio of conversion/retention and bottom line.

What if there are 50 leaks on site A and you are still making 3 times the cash than Site B with ZERO LEAKS??

Oh I know you all will drop site A, and promote site B, because its the ethical and correct thing to do......

COPY
SwirlsGirl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:24 PM   #21
FlexxAeon
Confirmed User
 
FlexxAeon's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 3,759
<analogy>

you're not supposed to be a 7-11, you're supposed to be a frito lay store...

we're sending them to the frito lay store to get frito lays....

and we only get a cut of the frito lay sales...

and then you sell them the UTZ instead...

</analogy>

edited analogy to make more sense lol
__________________
Big Booty Camgirls | Submit Twerk Videos
flexx [dot] aeon [at] gmail

Last edited by FlexxAeon; 12-13-2010 at 10:27 PM..
FlexxAeon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:26 PM   #22
jscott
jscizzle
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Earth, land of the conniving humans
Posts: 13,233
Leaking traffic from the clicks WE SEND to his site is just plain unfair

you are talking money, but it's aside that fact, him stealing MY traffic is that fair?

If he wants to make a separate tour and have leaks all over it for all HIS OWN TRAFFIC, then by all means he's free to do that, but he is stealing, thieving, do you get that point SwirlsGirl?
__________________
Best Live Cam sponsors
Chaturbate Cash || Pussy Cash || Bonga Cash || Cam Dough || Camgasm Cash
jscott is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:26 PM   #23
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What
 
Penny24Seven's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 6,294
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwirlsGirl View Post
With all due respect to the adult industry....


I have a few amateur interracial programs I promote that have multiple processors, multiple "traffic leaks" and I always get a chuckle with these threads because even with those traffic leaks.....

Even with the multiple processors, and with ONLY a 25% affiliate payout, I have made 5 times the cash with this traffic leaky amateur interracial program than with another BIG BIG NAME INTERRACIAL PROGRAM/NETWORK with one processor, and ZERO TRAFFIC LEAKS.

Sure I will get blasted and flamed but that does not negate the fact that I have just laid out.

At the end of the day, I'll take $200.00 a week from site A... with a few "traffic leaks"
as opposed to $20.00 a week from site B with NO TRAFFIC LEAKS.

The logic involved here is respectable but not always financially feasible.

Its like the frito lay guy telling the owner of 7 11 that I am not going to stay your partner because you are selling other brands of chips on your shelves, and I want my frito lay chips to be the only chips in your store..

You are selling UTZ chips right next to my frito lay chips, and I don't want YOUR customers to have any other choice of chips but my frito lays. You have chip leaks...lol

As if any of you with that logic are going to let one of the potato chip guys tell you how to run your 7 11

Use your common sense and promote what makes you money. Unless you are supplying me with 100% of my traffic, then YOU kindly hold the legs, while I fuck this duck.

Again, its not the amount of leaks that should concern you its the ratio of conversion/retention and bottom line.

What if there are 50 leaks on site A and you are still making 3 times the cash than Site B with ZERO LEAKS??

Oh I know you all will drop site A, and promote site B, because its the ethical and correct thing to do......

COPY
You make a good point but what if 7-11 said they would only sell your product and you find out they are selling shit just like yours out the back door? Not many people like being lied to or fucked around. If 7-11 made a deal and then changed the store around once you put all your efforts into them I would be pissed too.
Now i'm gonna go get a coffee at 7-11, Thanks
__________________
Our site is coming soon. It will be one of the best ever! I know so. Brian and Penny
Penny24Seven is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:41 PM   #24
signupdamnit
Confirmed User
 
signupdamnit's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6,698
SwirlsGirl,

There isn't a reason why affiliate tours have to have any leaks nor is there a reason that affiliates can't get credit in situations where they are traditionally entitled to credit. All these things can be fixed and the sponsor can still do whatever they like for the non-affiliate traffic in almost every case that I can think of. It's just a matter of setting the program up that way and it usually isn't all that hard to do. In some cases it might mean setting a cookie and looking for it or perhaps it might mean creating a special leak free affiliate tour but is that really a big deal considering that it might make a program that much more attractive?

The short term monetary question of making more with the program full of leaks makes a lot of sense, however it's also basic business to avoid partnerships with people who you perceive as wanting to rip you off. If we're talking of Rev share and the possibility of promoting a program for years you can probably see the issue with that.
signupdamnit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:45 PM   #25
xxweekxx
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 6,779
LOL @ traffic leaks

go to mainstream, every site has 100s of leaks.. its the name of the game
__________________
_________________
I am the best
xxweekxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:47 PM   #26
signupdamnit
Confirmed User
 
signupdamnit's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6,698
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxweekxx View Post
LOL @ traffic leaks

go to mainstream, every site has 100s of leaks.. its the name of the game
Not everyone plays that way.
signupdamnit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 11:30 PM   #27
potter
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Denver
Posts: 6,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlexxAeon View Post
<analogy>

you're not supposed to be a 7-11, you're supposed to be a frito lay store...

we're sending them to the frito lay store to get frito lays....

and we only get a cut of the frito lay sales...

and then you sell them the UTZ instead...

</analogy>

edited analogy to make more sense lol
Your analogy doesn't work as well as her's.

I always find these threads funny as well because it shows the backwards thinking this industry has on traffic. If YOU are trying to make a sale off YOUR traffic then YOU should make sure YOU know where to send it.

The end result of traffic is not where you've send the user via a link. It's your job to trap traffic, market to them, and then filter them to where they are most likely to find something they are willing to buy. Once you've sent them off site, you no longer have a hand in their experience. They can close the window, visit a dozen other sites, or get up and get something to eat. No matter what they do though from that point on you have lost any ability to coerce or persuade them to do what you want.

If you want someone to buy fritos, but are sending them to doritios. Then it's your fault. If you get doritos hungry people and send them to fritos. Then it's your fault. .....And more importantly, if you send them to fritos without ensuring they are definitely fritos consumers -- and you lose the sale because they buy doritos off the fritos site. It's definitely your fault.

Some people seem to think it's all about just flooding some porn site with traffic hoping some of them join. When the reality is, controlling traffic is a job -- and the job is providing your visitors what they want. Certainly not throwing them at paysites with your fingers crossed.
__________________

potter is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 04:49 AM   #28
SNRProductions
President SNRProductions
 
SNRProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
I sent him an email, he never replied, so I posted a thread on a private webmaster forum, his photographer friend then said he contacted him about it

So he's had plenty of time to try dealing with this, but he chose not to.

That is why he can fairly be called a thief now
Pretty sure he IS the photographer friend. He's a one man show. He's a great photographer, shitty webmaster, and even shittier person. I've had a few dealings with him in the past and came to realize he's not a good person to be doing business with to say the least.

If anyone wants to get a hold of this guy his AIM name is markese. His photography and contact number can be found here: http://www.markesephotography.com/index_flash.html and he's actually a singer too and his music site is here: http://kazymusic.com/ (that's him in the video on the site believe it or not).
__________________
Cam Sites: CamWithHer | ICGirls | ClassyCams Model Sites: SweetAssAngels | Ari Dee | Carmen Bella | Eve Cates | Camerella Cams | Elouise Please
Become an affiliate to SNRCash and promote the hottest cam models in the biz using CamClone!
Become a webcam model and work with the highest paid and classiest webcam network in the biz!
Get free traffic to your blog through our blog portals: Female Update OR Dude Dump. Get Huge On Social Media: ShoutoutPost



SNRProductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:11 AM   #29
18teens
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,605
Links coming down.
18teens is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:14 AM   #30
FlexxAeon
Confirmed User
 
FlexxAeon's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 3,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by potter View Post
Your analogy doesn't work as well as her's.

I always find these threads funny as well because it shows the backwards thinking this industry has on traffic. If YOU are trying to make a sale off YOUR traffic then YOU should make sure YOU know where to send it.

The end result of traffic is not where you've send the user via a link. It's your job to trap traffic, market to them, and then filter them to where they are most likely to find something they are willing to buy. Once you've sent them off site, you no longer have a hand in their experience. They can close the window, visit a dozen other sites, or get up and get something to eat. No matter what they do though from that point on you have lost any ability to coerce or persuade them to do what you want.

If you want someone to buy fritos, but are sending them to doritios. Then it's your fault. If you get doritos hungry people and send them to fritos. Then it's your fault. .....And more importantly, if you send them to fritos without ensuring they are definitely fritos consumers -- and you lose the sale because they buy doritos off the fritos site. It's definitely your fault.

Some people seem to think it's all about just flooding some porn site with traffic hoping some of them join. When the reality is, controlling traffic is a job -- and the job is providing your visitors what they want. Certainly not throwing them at paysites with your fingers crossed.
my analogy works just fine.
__________________
Big Booty Camgirls | Submit Twerk Videos
flexx [dot] aeon [at] gmail
FlexxAeon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:33 AM   #31
Altwebdesign
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
he still owes me for a gallery or 2, couldnt afford to pay me!
  Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:06 AM   #34
FreeHugeMovies
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 14,011
You can make tours with ZERO traffic leaks. Traffic leaks are STEALING!
FreeHugeMovies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.