View Single Post
Old 05-02-2005, 06:54 PM  
AmeliaG
Too lazy to set a custom title

7. Why do Goths prefer the night to the sunlight?

I lived by the beach as a young teen and I spent some enjoyable daylight hours there, but I've always loved the night. It is healthy to get a little bit of sun, but a good night just feels so full of possibility and excitement to me.

I've never had a 24 hour internal clock biorhythm. I need to stay up longer than the average person before I can sleep and I think I need to sleep longer than the average person before I am well-rested. This has made me more attracted to any subculture which stays up past standard bedtimes.

My absolutely favorite thing about online business is that it is there all the time. I can work really super long hours and I can work almost whatever hours I feel like. It makes no difference if I start my work at 8am or midnight, so long as it gets done. I really love this about the internet. I suspect I am not the only webmaster who feels this way.
AmeliaG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote