View Single Post
Old 03-11-2005, 08:27 PM  
Donny
As you wish...

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed
We'll all be in Phoenix, promoting the LightspeedGirls and the Lightspeed Project. Nikki and I have been negotiating over the launch of her site, which is why it is not launched already.

Looks to me like you are the one that wants to fuck up her opportunities here.

Steve Lightspeed
I just want you to stick to your word. She was supposed to do the site with Kristin and Tod. Not only did you steal her from Kristin, you then refused to buy the content she'd shot for that site. It cost her thousands and thousands of dollars.

When she saw that you were going to steal the model no matter what, she took your measly $1,000 "referral fee". She didn't have a whole lot of negotiating power with you. She didn't want to lose TiffanyParis.com, the site she does with you.

You took advantage of that. You are the asshole in this case, pure and simple. You think because you're a "big man" in this business no one will care.

Well, I care. You fucked over a member of my family. So I say, "fuck you!"

I bought the content that you deemed "too shitty" to buy. Look at the replies before you came into this thread. That content was used to create SimplySkylar.com . It looks like other webmasters didn't find Kristin's content to be "shitty". You used that as an excuse so that you didn't have to pay her for the content along with the "referral fee".
Donny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote