View Single Post
Old 03-11-2005, 08:03 PM  
Donny
As you wish...

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed
Nikki approached US about doing a site, and when I found out she had a prior contract in place, I told her I wouldn't touch her until she resolved her situation with Kristen BETWEEN THEM. I didn't start shooting her until I got an icq from Kristen saying that everything was fine, at which point I even paid Kristen a $1000 finders fee to be EXTRA NICE.

Get a clue Donovan, you sound like a little whiney baby. Should I bring up the fact that Nikki slept with our photographer in what appeared like an attempt to get a site with us?

Steve Lightspeed
Hmmm.... I guess the conversation we're having on ICQ will end now since I'm posting it, but you contradict yourself very well, I must say:

Lightspeed-SteveJone [6:30 PM]:
what the hell are you doing now

DonovanPhillips [6:33 PM]:
I'm tired of holding my tongue.

Lightspeed-SteveJone [6:34 PM]:
you live in an isolated little world

Lightspeed-SteveJone [6:35 PM]:
nikki has used everyone around her to her advantage --- you will get the same from her, down the road. you'll see

DonovanPhillips [6:35 PM]:
I don't kiss Steve's ass. I don't need to.

DonovanPhillips [6:35 PM]:
I used to like you, until you fucked Kristin over.

Lightspeed-SteveJone [6:36 PM]:
fucked kristen? how's that?

DonovanPhillips [6:36 PM]:
Oh... my... God... don't even act like you don't remember.

Lightspeed-SteveJone [6:37 PM]:
your cousin kristen? last i checked, she's happy as hell with her site and with being a lightspeed girl --- and I paid her a $1000 finders fee for nikki, so where exactly did i "fuck her over"?

Lightspeed-SteveJone [6:38 PM]:
i'm in cancun, i'm not in the mood to argue

DonovanPhillips [6:38 PM]:
To refresh your memory.... I posted a very brief recap.

Lightspeed-SteveJone [6:40 PM]:
i put you on ignore for a reason --- you are a fucking tool --- i didn't "handle" the situation at all -- i let kristen and tiffany work it out between them

DonovanPhillips [6:41 PM]:
okay, is time to post our ICQ conversation from April 27th, 2004?

Lightspeed-SteveJone [6:43 PM]:
yeah, show everyone your true colors, and make it so no one will trust talking to you ever --- choose wisely

DonovanPhillips [6:44 PM]:
You weren't supposed to do a site of Brandy. Now you're doing a site. You don't stick to your word very well.

Lightspeed-SteveJone [6:44 PM]:
you don't know a fucking thing, why do you insist on getting your nose into my business

DonovanPhillips [6:44 PM]:
That's why I dislike you. I have a nice database of info from several sources now. I told you in April '04 that I don't forget easily unless you make things right.

DonovanPhillips [6:46 PM]:
I liked you before all of this and stuck up for you against Gary, but it seems like Gary was right all along. Most people don't say much because they think you have some sort of power in the industry but I have no need for you and am not intimidated by you. You fucked over a member of my family.

Lightspeed-SteveJone [6:47 PM]:
last i checked, kristen is quite happy --- i don't think she needs or wants your "help"

DonovanPhillips [6:48 PM]:
I am my own person. And do you think she likes the idea of Brandy getting a site after promises were made not to do that?

Lightspeed-SteveJone [6:50 PM]:
have you seen me LAUNCH the site yet, ASSHOLE?

DonovanPhillips [6:50 PM]:
You just posted that you're launching it.

Lightspeed-SteveJone [6:53 PM]:
i have no need to explain anything to you --- grow the fuck up man, you really want to burn me over this? it won't help either of us

DonovanPhillips [6:54 PM]:
Just don't launch the damned site and stick to your word. Once I typed in "NikkiGrinds.com" and saw that it was under development it pissed me off enough to go public.
Donny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote