View Single Post
Old 03-11-2005, 07:57 PM  
SteveLightspeed
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonovanPhillips
Here's the quick story:

My cousin shot this model, had her under contract, spent a lot of money on design and shooting, took her to Phoenix last year to start meeting people to promote her site, and was stolen away by Lightspeed media. "If you really want to make money do your site with us". Steve was informed about the situation and refused to deal with it properly.

There's a lot more to this, but those are the basics.
Nikki approached US about doing a site, and when I found out she had a prior contract in place, I told her I wouldn't touch her until she resolved her situation with Kristen BETWEEN THEM. I didn't start shooting her until I got an icq from Kristen saying that everything was fine, at which point I even paid Kristen a $1000 finders fee to be EXTRA NICE.

Get a clue Donovan, you sound like a little whiney baby. Should I bring up the fact that Nikki slept with our photographer in what appeared like an attempt to get a site with us?

Steve Lightspeed

Last edited by SteveLightspeed; 03-11-2005 at 07:59 PM..
SteveLightspeed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote