View Single Post
Old 03-11-2005, 07:35 PM  
SteveLightspeed
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonovanPhillips
I've been holding my tongue about this for a hell of a long time. I'm just waiting for the invitation to tell everyone about this.

Like I said, I have the ICQ convos and a boat load of facts.

You did the WRONG thing here Steve. You fucked people over for this model. This is why I don't like you much and why I've been so negative towards you since last year's Phoenix forum.

By the way, did you know she's done hardcore for both ATK and Karups under the original name, Skyler?

By the way, do you know what a tool you are? I "fucked people over"? --- dude, get your facts straight here before you open your mouth and make a bigger fool of yourself. I've done my best to make everyone happy, and this girl ain't even worth fighting over.

I don't give a fuck if you like me or not, you have never been able to mind your own business, and now you are going out of your way to interfere with mine. Good luck with that approach, lets see how far you get with it.

Steve Lightspeed