Old 08-09-2004, 07:46 AM  
12clicks
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by UltraSonic
About a week ago i posted this thread:

http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showth...t=UltraS onic

At that time i thought i could solve the problems i have but by now i don't see any way out.
Let me explain myself (i think i owe it to some people) and give you a heads up on my situation.

About a week ago i was working at my office and the police came in with a warrant to take my 3 computers because they where investigating somekind of tax scam. They also took all my info and books at my accountants office. My lawyer made some calls and it seems that they don't have a case and will drop all charges, logical because i don't and never will have any tax scam in any way. But by now the harm is done.
When i came home that same day my wife and kids (daughter and son) where gone. No note, no call, nothing. It took my 4 hours to find out she is involved with another guy and i got to speak to her on the phone late in the evening that same day. She claims i was never there for her and was working to much, wich i do, about 12 to 16 hours a day. Come to think of it, maybe i was away to much but i never heard her complain when she went shopping with her friends with a big smile on her face about 3 days a week. <--- This is to you babe, enjoy it. Because all of the comotion i didn't think about the practical stuff untill the day after. I went ot the bank in fear and it seemed she gladly withdraw our whole account (wich i worked for 12 to 16 hours a day). Well, my bet, i should have put something on the side and play it safe. We where not married, went ot my lawyer again and he informed me she won't get away with it but it might take some time to get back what's mine. 2 Days after that BS the firm i rent the office from throw me out because i was a bad "face" for the building, with the police comming and all. Fuck them, again my lawyer, again same BS...... all problems can be solved but it takes some time but that is what i don't have - TIME.

So to make a long story short, i'm getting out of the biz, not because i want to but because i have to, i don't see any other way. I have to start from scratch again, so back to regular life, regular work and put everything on hold for a long time. I loved doing this biz.

To all the people i have worked with thank for using my services and i hope you all do some great adult bizzing in the future.

For those who ask themselves "what about the kids?" - I'm gonna fight for them, if it's the last thing i do - THAT she WON'T take away from me, she might try to take my biz, my money but not the kids. By the way, i think it's her who put up this fake "tax scam" bullshit.

I'm gonna be here for another 2 to three hours so if if you have questions, fire away.
dude, no need for elaborate lies, just go. no one cares.