View Single Post
Old 10-02-2003, 10:26 AM  
oldnewbie
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by Nezster
I really think that will kill the site badly. The main reason why they come to that site is to see voyeur pics! without that a large chunk of their vistors will be gone for good
Actually, I think it will fall somewhere in between. He may lose some of his bookmarkers who were only there for the voyeur pics, but I doubt new surfers would have even noticed if he hadn't pointed it out.

The voyeur category was just one section, and he has tons of visitor contributions, so it's not like the free pics are going away, just one category. Granted, it's the category that made them famous, and their namesake, but I think they have enough other stuff to make up for it now. Joe Surfer usually doesn't notice if the domain matches the content exactly, as long as there's lots of free shit.

Also, if this Visa "public nudity" thing was the reason, wouldn't he have removed all visitor contributions too?

oldnewbie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote