View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 05:18 PM  
astronaut x
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard View Post
I've been to Miami a few times where many Haitians work in the hospitality industry, they have always been the nicest most polite and helpful nationality working in the service industry there. As an tourist, they have made my stays in the USA ( Their new home ) much more pleasurable for myself and family.

I would agree that Haiti is a shithole country, but that in no way reflects on the vast majority of Haitians, its their political system and democracy that's at fault. And when you start looking at those faults they mainly come from Americas exploitation of their country.

"The US has worked for centuries to break Haiti. The US has used Haiti like a plantation. The US helped bleed the country economically since it freed itself, repeatedly invaded the country militarily, supported dictators who abused the people, used the country as a dumping ground for our own economic advantage, ruined their roads and agriculture, and toppled popularly elected officials. The US has even used Haiti like the old plantation owner and slipped over there repeatedly for sexual recreation. "

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/bill-..._b_426260.html

which country was the shit hole again?
Huffpost is not a good place to be posting links from anymore. Since Ariana left, that place has become ultra hardcore liberal, and the opinion pieces are drenched in America hate and reverse racism.
astronaut x is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote