View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 11:46 AM  
dillonaire
Confirmed User

The small things that keep you motivated

I got this heartwarming email in my inbox the other day and it gave me the little bit of extra motivation I need to keep pushing through the day.

Customer Email: Just wanted to say i think its awesome what you guys are doing. I
myself had stage 3a testicular cancer and got one of my boys removed a
few years ago while i was in highschool. Totally life changing
experience! If you ever need a ballwonder stand-in let me know! Keep
bangin out those hoes calvin

Our content concept in a Nutshell - Calvin gets testicular cancers > Under goes Chemo and Radiation > Loses one Testical > The Radiation treatment gave Calvin superpowers making this average, one ball computer nerd, irresistible to women. Born - BallWonder.com We have some animation with our content to give it the superhero feel. The cancer story is true. The superpowers are added for dramatic effect, but there was a change in Calvin after being faced with death! Does he actually have superpowers? maybe or maybe not...you will have to see for yourself. Welcome to the Ball Wonder Story Blog

**backstory: Ive worked with Calvin for many years. We built a sunglasses site 5 years ago. then i used him to help me build HookUpHotShot.com a few years ago. 2 months ago we started talking about doing something together again and I always found Calvin's story super interesting. My wife is a cancer survivor and one of my best friends just had his nut removed this year because of testicular cancer. So this concept hit me and we formed a new company to work on this project. One thing I like is it allows us to tap into nonadult traffic with the cancer thing and superhero shtick. Also, good click bait. So far the response has been really good.

"Deja moo - The feeling you've heard this Bull before."

Email: [email protected]
dillonaire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote