View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 01:11 AM  
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post

I fucking love this movie. I saw it 2 twice in the theatre, and easily 6 or 7 times since then. It's a great story, looks fantastic, has a great soundtrack, and there are endless clues throughout the movie to let you know that something's not quite right. One of my all-time favourites for sure.
I saw two people get into a fistfight in the theater over this movie.

Near the beginning, when Cameron Diaz walks out of the bathroom wearing only a sheet and looking all kinds of sexy, a guy in the audience let out a very loud groan of desire. It got a big laugh from the audience. Encouraged by this, he would moan, groan, or comment every time she was on the screen. Nobody laughed at his other efforts, but he kept trying to recreate his success. Finally, a guy told him to shut up and he got pissed. They started yelling at each other and the guy who was doing the moaning suggested the other force him to stop. So, the other guy stood up, walked over, and started hitting the dude. They had to stop the movie, call the police, and then restart it after it was taken care of. It's was pretty wild.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote