View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 07:09 AM  
Barry-xlovecam
It's 42

Industry Role:
And the point is? The design sucks -- granted (no offense intended) but the API and the 'public' interface works nice (from what I saw) caveat: without a server load.

Most start up sites are 'ghost towns' as models have no interest in them without traffic that buys. Also, I think that the studio/2nd world model way of doing things is hardly innovative.

Doing what I call a 'mee too' effort will fail.

The problem is going to be convincing the customers to invest in a wallet using crypo 'tokens' that are only good on the 'network site.'

Wait time, KYC factors, obscurity are other issues that are in need of resolution.

The current business model of the cam site, and I claim expertise 11 years on the payroll of webcam broadcast media sites -- the last 5 years in a consultancy role, is not conducive to this in nature -- conversions are made on an emotional and immediate 'need' basis -- this is not normally a planned or budgeted purchase.

I think that the concept can be sold to the best established 'webcam buyers -- the whales' but you need a strategy -- it is sorely missing IMHO here.
Barry-xlovecam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote