View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 07:01 AM  
klinton
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
Yes, comrade This dude hasn't served a single day in army. He is an absolutely clueless and uneducated moron, like almost all friends of Putin who rule the country. A bunch of greedy idiots, just like their supreme boss himself. That's why we fuckup everything we do - in economics (internal and external) and course at war in Syria. A whole world is laughing at fuckups of Russian army there.

Все разворовали, бляди.
Well, you know that I'm very critical of every government , yet for me this guy look like a TOUGH guy. But maybe its just the looks....
And as for Syria - well I wouldnt call Russian operation as a "fuck up". Seriously, the biggest fuckup ever made was US invasion on Iraq and so on, but Russia in Syria ? sure lots of "collateral damage", lots of money spent, but the goals were achieved - support longtime friendship with Asssads (that remember only the oldest KGB agents :D ) and maintain bases and lodgement in Middle East...
of course, the biggest losers in that war are Syrians themselves and their country (biggest human tragedy/ catastrophe of recent decades, not only in material things and lives lost), but its not Russia's fault.
A civil war that was going on for 7 years !!!! surely bleed this country out...So much damage for entire generations of Syrians....
I bet that Israel gov is really happy.....
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote