View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 06:34 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
i remember when so called 'liberals' used to support wikileaks. Until the media told them wikileaks is evil.

Wikileaks is a breath of fresh air, a much needed medium to provide insight in how we the people are getting fucked by the establishment.

Citizens should be hungry for any inside information of the rotten system to learn how things really work. Yet some citizens started to condemn wikileaks all of a sudden, as ordered by their TV sets, because establishment puppet Clinton started appearing in the leaked emails.

You cannot come up with this. It's like a rape victim condemning the judge for sending the rapist to jail. Hypnotized sheep.

I supported wikileaks when it first started. It seemed to have noble intentions at that point. Perhaps it was always a scam or perhaps Assange got turned by the Russians but at a certain point it became very clear wikileaks had become a extremely biased organization. Something it didn't seem to be in the beginning but maybe it always was or maybe they got turned and used as a propaganda outlet.

My guess is it was always biased with a Russian connection because even in the beginning, wikileaks never posted dirt on Russia when the dirt was out there just like it was for the US.

Snowden IMO is a patriot and did what needed to be done. IMO he paid the highest punishment for his actions aside from death. IMO he's played the cards the best he could after he leaked but I suspect the reason he ended up in Russia was because he was convinced by Assange to go there and Assange was already on Russia's payroll at that point.