View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 08:12 AM  
nico-t
emperor of my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomed View Post
I still wouldn't be surprised if that pizza stuff is true.

You have to admit there were some strange happenings to say the least. Nothing would surprise me about the super rich "untouchables."

As per the other guy.. I have no fucking clue.

For the record, I am not a trump supporter.. Nor am I in agreement with the way the Left is turning. There is a real disconnect to rural America and the working class.

It's bizarre watching the media coverage and narrative, and talking friends both local and not. I guess every single last one of them is politically incorrect.

Same thing started in the UK over 10 years ago.

Trump = blowback.
^^ Voice of reason right there.

Funny how you have one of the few objective posts using common sense, and this is getting ignored by everyone.

What i've notived is that for example the thread starter is so far gone that he completely ignores common sense. If you have valid counter arguments they do not see it, or they only react with simplistic insults totally evading anything that might debunk their way of thinking.

It's like a propaganda fail-safe embedded in their brains. These narratives the media has put in their heads are being protected by a wall of ignorance.
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote