View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 03:58 PM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by laouch View Post
I would want too, even in the adult top 100 not all tubes make the million. Also I dont want to blow anyone but wankawonk is VERY good at growing traffic...
i did not say i make a few million on ONE domain.
i said i get a few million from google per day. and sure this is a network of domains.
but a lot of the pages have a few 100 k and those users are not from china or pakistan.

i donīt what you guys understand in "is good in growing traffic..."
to get traffic is one site to get GOOD traffic the other and to make good money with it is again another side.

i am nearly 21 years in that biz now and i have my own messurement on that.

i was the first 15 years focused only in german speaking markets because i thought that the big international market is made by THE ULTIMATIVE PROFESSIONALS.
since I had a deeper look inside that market I am really astonished how unprofessional it is especially when it comes up to SEO and marketing.

but nobody have to worry - I am too old, too lazy and much to satisfied already to touch that market in this life.
if i would be 10 or 15 years younger it would be fun for me to turn it upside down.