View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 01:10 AM  
ilnjscb
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
I am already involved in a number of local charities.

I also believe local politics is much more important - What happens in Washington has little impact on the local population. Taxes go up, taxes go down, healthcare costs will always go up.

What's important to me is my house not flooding. My city government was blasted for working on flood control during the recession when our local government was going broke. The city government told us it wasn't a matter of if we would have to deal with flooding, but when, and sure enough when the rains finally came last winter we were ready and everything worked as they hoped.

I am very well known here locally. I run the local Facebook groups for the city. Everyone is telling me I need to run for city council. I am sure I will in the future.
If you honestly believe you can be associated with the adult industry and run a city council campaign successfully, and any polling says you have a chance, I promise here and now to donate the full amount allowed by law to your campaign.
ilnjscb is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote