View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 03:45 PM  
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Amazing question.

Trump has two people on board with him - his friends and family who have no political experience what so ever, and then people with political experience who aren't trusted by Trump, and do not get along with his friends and family. These two groups do not get along well, and he tends to favor his friends and family. I'm sorry, but Jared Kushner has no business being in the White House.
think of it like asking you about the dodgers... okay? I do not follow baseball however I am aware of baseball and some of the issues, fair enough? this is about as much info as I have about politics, yet you guys just refuse to believe it.

Quote:

In the case of Manafort, he had been friends with Trump a long time. Others, like Papadopoulos, were "hand me downs" - Papadopoulos came from the Ben Carson campaign (if I understand correctly).

Some of his choices are fucking bizarre. Betsy Devos has ZERO experience in education. She had never ONCE stepped foot into a public school her ENTIRE LIFE - She went to private school as a child, her children went to private school, and her entire family has made a fortune in private schools. Ben Carson for HUD? That's a cruel joke, right? Perfectly qualified to be Surgeon General, but HUD? The argument Trump gave was that Carson grew up in pubic housing so he was qualified, but by this measure that means you and I are qualified based on the fact that our parents owned houses. The only one that seems to be doing well and understands her job is Nikki Haley.

My favorite though is Rex Tillerson for Secretary Of State. Zero qualifications for one of the most important positions in the country. Then add in Kushner who will magically just solve all of the problems in the Middle East, and it's easy to understand why nothing has been accomplished in ten months and his approval rating continues to sink lower, being the least popular president EVER.
Rex Tillerson is my favorite as well. one hell of a man and a patriot. and the motherfucker knows some Russians.

I'm not sure why I even need to mention this, it seems so obvious.. we NEED relations with Russia. and China. you do realize that correct? pretty sure cnn and the times ect have kept this away from your eyes.

https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/c...week-jury-duty

this is the type of man we need in government
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote