Thread: Business Merchant Account Help
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 01:55 PM  
wslover317
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
It really is better to contact Matt from Mobius (Who helped me)
I am a client, not a service.

But basically, what I needed was bank statements, ids, 3 months of processing history with charge back reports, articles of incorporation, proof of residency and bank statements.

I think people go to 3rd party billers because they do not have processing history? I was using one at the start more because I didt realize it was just as easy to get a merchant account but again, some people like their 3rd party billers so, they stick with them.

I would imagine people use 3rd party for ease of use as well. Since a lot of them are just plug and play. However, the right gateway can have the same ease as I described above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by videosc View Post
Great post wslover317, thanks for all that info. One of the things I'd be interested in more is what exactly does it take to get a merchant account so you can use someone like Mobius, NetBilling or Orbital? I mean, why do so many people just use CCBill, Epoch, etc. instead of getting their own account? There must be something very difficult about getting approved for MC/Visa, or maybe this is just a perception. Anyhow, giving more info on what the approval process is like, what kind of details they need, etc. would be much appreciated!

And a suggestion to the billing companies like Mobius, NetBilling, Orbital, etc.: why not put a step-by-step how to guide for getting a MC/Visa account for adult on your websites? Write it towards the typical CCBill, Epoch customer and try to show them how much better, easier it would be to use your service. I'll bet this would help you get some new customers!