View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 11:20 AM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
Hey Mark and Rochard, yeah i was using Photobucket. Lesson learned.
You don't have your own hosting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
You guys are ignoring the FACT that the whole Russia collusion investigation was FAKE and conjured up by democrats to cover up their own shady Russian deals. Facts are facts. The question is, can you guys handle the truth?
Is the investigation done? Seems not. Let's wait until the investigation is over.

Do I think there is collusion between the Trump people and the Russian government? I have no idea. But there sure are a lot of questions that need to be answered. It's very obvious that the Russian government helped Trump get elected. This is not even open to questioning; We see this all over the place. We know the Russians have been probing voting machines, and bought a lot of advertising on social media to help Trump. They went to so far as help, support, and encourage events and rallies in the United States.

There seems to be a lot of secret meetings between the Trump people and the Russian government, and all of them seem to be lying about it and then covering up the facts. This is very simple: If a member of the Trump campaign is asked under oath if they met with the Russian government and they say "no" and it's quickly discovered they did in fact have multiple meetings, not only has a crime been committed (Lying under oath) but now it's obvious we need to have an investigation. It's very, very simple - you have been accused of working with a foreign government to rig a national election and you lied about it under oath.

Now we are finding out all kinds of secret meetings. Do you really mean to tell me that there was a meeting in the Trump Tower with all of the top people in the Trump campaign and no one mentioned it to Donald Trump? Bullshit.

This investigation is just beginning. We are barely six months in to what is most likely the most important investigation we have ever had in Washington. I can't wait to see where this is going...

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote