View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 04:15 PM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
TrueAmateurModels.com Affiliate Program - Angel Teen Model

Attention Affiliates - Promote TrueAmateurModels.com for HIGH conversions! Affiliate program at TrueAmateurModels.com Affiliate Program.

Name: Angel
Height: 5' 06
Employment: College Student
Pictures: 920 High Resolution Pictures

I was shopping in a department store one day and this model photographer named Ray noticed me browsing through
the clothing section of the store. He came over and started talking to me. After about 15 minutes or so, I asked him
to tell me how a certain pair of jeans would look on me after trying them on. I went into the dressing room and put
them on. Once I came out, Ray told me that they looked just fine. In fact, he liked them a lot. He asked me if I would
ever have pictures taken of me in them. I was like...yeah, I guess so. After about 5 more minutes, he proceeded to talk
to me about modeling for his TrueAmateurModels.com website. I agreed to do it, but once I found out that it
involved nudity, I was skeptical. I mean, I've never done any nude modeling before! And my brother looks at
adult sites! I would never want that fucking brat seeing me naked!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

Anyway, Ray offered to pay for the stuff in my cart so I was like....sounds cool! LOL! I still thought a lot about the nude
modeling though as I was looking throughout the store, but towards the end of my shopping spree, I started to think....
Hey, this guy will pay for all of my stuff if I just take my clothes off! So, I decided to go for it! Why not? I just hope that
my brother does not ever find these pictures on the internet! That would be so embarrassing!

photo above used from the gallery
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/ang...e-spreads.html
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote