View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 03:31 PM  
Ricardo4r
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
I was watching the mayor of San Juan in an interview describing just how bad it is there. She's talking in the darkest terms about a major humanitarian crisis looming there. Some people in her position would break down talking about the crazy shit she's seeing on a daily basis.

I have a feeling that with this current administration unable to wipe it's own ass, we're about to see what a Puerto Rican Mad Max movie would look like. The Trump administration can only do things like ban travelers and attempt to take away rights from people. When it comes to doing the right thing...it's not something they excel at.

Do you think it'll be a lackluster response resulting in many deaths -- or will it be an amazing response and save lives? I'll put my money on lackluster.

Its bad, I have to bring over my mom last Saturday due lack of water,electricity, food, and lack of money at the banks the grid is down so the only way of get things done is the old fashion way with cash. Dad lost his home as well family members struggling and people like me in the main island can go there to contribute much since there is nothing to do for the moment going there is adding more to the chaos. I am just hopping the grid can get restored quick enough to be able to support by wiring money and help the rest of the family.

I am sick of the politics making out of the bad situation a political event there is no time for that.

Ruben R
Business Development Manager.
Office: 1-408-745-5466
Ricardo4r is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote