View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 01:24 PM  
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
Oh wow. You really have a handle on things.

So when someone in the middle of a disaster zone is seeing how bad things are, and how bad they could get -- and basically begs for more help -- the president should take it personally and berate her with a tweet? This isn't time for "the truth hurts" or tough love. It's American citizens we're talking about here. I doubt you'd say the same bullshit if it was Nevada or Missouri desperately needing federal help. Who gives a shit about a bunch of Spanish speakers anyway? Right?

You detached, old Fox news viewers are fucking funny.
There is a chain of command to get things done in an emergency. She is step one; she reports to the local FEMA guy. I watched her, waist deep in water with a bullhorn, saying she was too busy saving lives to write a note specifying what they need.

That is her job; I doubt her bullhorn is going to alert anyone to the fact that they are flooded. She can play first responder after she does her primary duty.
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote